tufhan
01-29-2011, 07:51 PM
:)

tesco
01-29-2011, 07:59 PM
A banned jdye is betterrr.

IdolEyes787
01-29-2011, 09:05 PM
If someone could give me any type of feasible explanation for the OP's behavior other than the obvious " he's clinically insane" ,I would truly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance .

ScottK
01-29-2011, 09:28 PM
he want a popularity which he already got it?
i mean..who dont know idol & JDye here?

tesco
01-29-2011, 10:06 PM
idol who?

IdolEyes787
01-29-2011, 11:10 PM

Who hasn't heard of Genghis Khan , Mussolini , Pol Pot and how many have heard of Ibn al-Haythan or Joseph Lister so I really so I don't see your point.

Btw if someone could also please explain to me ,seeing as it's not an autonomous function , how ScottK is able to type ?
OK he still hasn't mastered the whole capital thing but all in all it's still got to be classified as something of a miracle.

ScottK
01-29-2011, 11:28 PM
idol who?

here he comes..here he comes..:shifty:

Snee
01-30-2011, 01:09 AM
If someone could give me any type of feasible explanation for the OP's behavior other than the obvious " he's clinically insane" ,I would truly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance .
I'm almost sure he's just sitting there, watching and masturbating furiously as people insult him, while a shitty script he's written that compiles stuff off of old posts and vomits it all out with randomization or something does all the trolling for him.

Sometimes it changes tack and gets personal, going from dyed in the wool full on high and brain damaged, to just brain damaged, which is when he's posting himself, is my theory.

If not then something's gone horribly wrong with him, cos he used to be more coherent. The alternative to the above theory is that he's mentally ill, and that it's taken a turn for the worse, cos this compulsion to go through this every weekend, never doing it better, isn't healthy.