PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] 3 x SCC

ScottK
01-29-2011, 09:25 PM
Convince me in this thread why should you get it.
I will PM you myself.

alexandro3
01-29-2011, 10:25 PM
Well , first of all i don't try to impress no one.
Secondly, I'm not a collector or a trader ,i use only 4 main trackers to download content:
1)TL for 0day.
2)LinkoManija for Russian dubbed movies.
3)Down Rev for Israeli content
4)BCG for rare and old games.
Although I don't really care about the community because it's hard to invest in different forums on the same time, i use only one forum and i really enjoy it (Israeli forum if you wish to know).
I also love to seed back and share rare goodies because that's why bittorent are made for ( 5 years ago i played game named Vietcong and i decided to re download it again and play it, but unfortunately BCG didn't have it, so i downloaded from other source and it took me about 1 week, and i decided to upload it to BCG and share it with other people that may enjoy the game also, so i uploaded it and felt really good contributing to this amazing tracker).
I'm also scene freak, i love to download the newest stuff to my computer before someone else does it, and if i like the game i support the companies and buy it and because people was working hard and they deserve their payment,and also because the multiplayer worth every dollar.
I also believe that invites should be given only to a trusted person that will promise to use the account and be a good member, but today on the internet you can't be sure that people are telling the truth, there are a lot scammers and account stealers that would do anything for such invite, so if you don't trust me don't give me the invite, but honestly im not such person, i really like those trackers and i won't do anything that will cause problems and get my account banned, so if i get the invite i will really appreciate it, but if i don't -> 65542 ( i just keed ) , it will be also alright.

by the way, sorry i wrote too much.

peace out.

speedball
01-30-2011, 03:54 AM
Nice giveaway - I'll try my luck.

Like the guy above, I'm no collector. My main trackers right now are RevTT (for 0day scene) and TL (for cross-seeding and random p2p) - I'd love an SCC invite to use as my main scene source. I'm forced to travel frequently for work, and as a result I don't have much time to be active in any communities or whatnot. Although I'm not around very often, I wrote some perl/irssi scripts to autodl to my gbit seedbox which makes it easy to keep an awesome ratio (PU on RevTT/TL with TBs uploaded, profiles available on request).

That's about it. If you're looking for a hassle-free invitee who can push many TBs, I'm your guy.

Cheers :)

wazza100
01-30-2011, 04:03 AM
^ curious to know which seedbox you use in aus, as they are very expensive

speedball
01-30-2011, 04:26 AM
Indeed - a gbit .au box would be ridiculously expensive. My seedbox is .nl :)

hulabula
01-30-2011, 08:10 AM
This is probably the best giveaway FST has seen in months. :)

Horizonte
01-30-2011, 10:33 AM
Hello, good giveaway, try to get:)

I'm not a collector of account have an account on the IPT, PT and TL.org, pulls a lot of movies, games and programs, I want to get to the SCC because they have a good time pre dlamnie what is important, I have a shell, the screenshots of the profiles I can send to the CI, sorry for my english,i think i;m good user in torrrents site.

ElitUser
01-30-2011, 12:15 PM
Is SCC giving out free invites to it's memebr ?
Because I saw some others member who are from SCC also giving out the invites to some other forum.

Ohh, I did not notice the News in SCC, they are giving out free invites to it's all member.

alexandro3
01-30-2011, 12:25 PM
Convince me in this thread why should you get it.
I will PM you myself.

P.S. You have exceeded your PM inbox storage so i can't send you a PM, please check it.
thanks.

Mooi1990
01-30-2011, 12:36 PM
Because I saw some others member who are from SCC also giving out the invites to some other forum.

Ohh, I did not notice the News in SCC, they are giving out free invites to it's all member.

There you go.

Invites for all! (fixed)
After many requests, we've decided to give you all another chance to invite your friends over to SCC. Each one of you should have gotten at least one invitation to send to a special friend. Scene users/powers (1), scene lovers (2), scene addicts/legends+ (3) and donors (3). Just like last time, these invites are available only for a limited time, this time you have 72 hours to use them.
So hurry up, and happy inviting ;-)

Note 1: Selling our invites, creating duplicate accounts, and giveaway in public forums is strictly prohibited, and will not be tolerated!

Note 2: Please choose your invitee carefully, you will be held responsible for their actions in case they cheat/steal/cause other troubles!

Click here to go to our bonus invite page.

January, 29th 16:11:38 - 20 hours ago.

IdolEyes787
01-30-2011, 02:07 PM
Nice giveaway - I'll try my luck.

Like the guy above, I'm no collector. My main trackers right now are RevTT (for 0day scene) and TL (for cross-seeding and random p2p) - I'd love an SCC invite to use as my main scene source. I'm forced to travel frequently for work, and as a result I don't have much time to be active in any communities or whatnot. Although I'm not around very often, I wrote some perl/irssi scripts to autodl to my gbit seedbox which makes it easy to keep an awesome ratio (PU on RevTT/TL with TBs uploaded, profiles available on request).

That's about it. If you're looking for a hassle-free invitee who can push many TBs, I'm your guy.

Cheers :)

Basically in one paragraph summed up what I find most wrong about the current state of filesharing .If this thread was a democracy I'd be voing no.

Quarterquack
01-30-2011, 03:33 PM
Banned countries: Argentina, Brazil, China, Egypt, India (BSNL ISP), Israel, Korea, Latvia, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Ukraine

:whistling

anon
01-30-2011, 05:06 PM
they have a good time pre dlamnie what is important

:blink:

Based on their news page and the quote Slickerey posted on his giveaway thread, I'd say so.

:whistling

Thanks for posting that, it should help people avoid wasting their invites by sending them to people in banned countries. :)

cibu
01-30-2011, 08:49 PM
Is Romania banned ? I mean has anyone from Romania tried to see ?
I would like to know if I can ask you for an invite . thanks !

anon
01-30-2011, 08:51 PM
Is Romania banned ?

Yes. Two posts above you.

cibu
01-30-2011, 08:54 PM
Is Romania banned ?

Yes. Two posts above you.

I read that , guess i just hopped that it wasn't true .

ScottK
01-30-2011, 11:36 PM
not much time left..

hulabula
01-31-2011, 12:20 PM
not much time left..

28hrs from now

ScottK
02-01-2011, 10:03 PM
One more left..

Galardo
02-02-2011, 05:09 AM
Is Romania banned ? I mean has anyone from Romania tried to see ?
I would like to know if I can ask you for an invite . thanks !

You can sign-up through a anonymous proxy and then use your account since the ban is only for new Sign-up and not for accounts;)

cibu
02-02-2011, 11:47 AM
Can I have the invite then ? If they are still available i mean .
Please tell me and i will pm you with whatever proof or speed test you like . Thanks !

ScottK
02-02-2011, 01:58 PM
too late. already closed

anon
02-02-2011, 04:37 PM
You can sign-up through a anonymous proxy and then use your account since the ban is only for new Sign-up and not for accounts;)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they won't ban you if they catch you doing that.

bijoy
02-03-2011, 09:23 PM

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they won't ban you if they catch you doing that.

obviously.. When I registered, I used vpn to register, and then used my home connection to browse through the site for 8-9 months.. And yet to get disabled for using vpn while signing up. (although inactivity counts):01:

anon
02-03-2011, 09:41 PM
obviously.. When I registered, I used vpn to register, and then used my home connection to browse through the site for 8-9 months.. And yet to get disabled for using vpn while signing up. (although inactivity counts):01:

Cool story bro. :01:

flatlinerz
02-24-2011, 12:38 PM
can I get a invite please....been trying to get a invite for ages....I am a member of ipt, tl and revoTT

here is my ratio proof

hey there any chance if you have a spare SCC invite I can get one please? I am a member of IPT, TL and RevoTT

here is my ratios

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/2116/15557845.png
http://i51.tinypic.com/atmaeo.jpg

thanks

anon
02-24-2011, 04:11 PM
been trying to get a invite for ages....I am a member of ipt, tl and revoTT

That's a contradiction. :unsure:

By the way, I don't know if ScottK has non-bonus invites to give, but this thread was started when SCC gave everyone three bonus ones - and they expired 72 hours afterwards.

cibu
02-24-2011, 05:41 PM
too late. already closed

I guess this means that this thread can be closed .

skywalker91
02-26-2011, 05:47 AM
i'am uploader in Forum Arabic

speedtest :

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1174517528.png (http://www.speedtest.net)