PDA

View Full Version : [HAVE] SCC / TV /ScenExpress [WANT] iTS, FSC,Filelist.ro, PT,Waffles,Exigo!

Revolution26
01-30-2011, 02:36 AM
Send Me PM!

benzinladen
01-31-2011, 11:09 AM
Send Me PM!

scammer......he scamed me with waffles , dont trust him.

IdolEyes787
01-31-2011, 01:49 PM
Send Me PM!

Then you need to file a report in the Report Section as making unsubstantiated public accusations , truthful or not, is not allowed here.

anon
01-31-2011, 04:07 PM
Then you need to file a report in the Report Section as making unsubstantiated public accusations , truthful or not, is not allowed here.

Even though that guideline is in a sticky thread here and even got its own separate post for linking purposes, some people think making accusations in public is the way to go. :dabs:

benzinladen
01-31-2011, 05:58 PM

i reported him but no answer....

IdolEyes787
01-31-2011, 06:04 PM

i reported him but no answer....

If you followed the guidelines given in that section and provided adequate proof I guarantee the matter will be resolved in your favour.
If on the other hand you can't/didn't provide the necessary proof then it's just your word against his and you can't expect anyone to be penalized under those circumstances.

anon
01-31-2011, 06:44 PM
As far as I know Mods see a warning at the top of every page when there's a new report. Kind of hard to ignore that.

Cabalo
01-31-2011, 07:49 PM
It took less than an hour for your issue to be addressed. We are waiting for your input on this subject.

Revolution26
02-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Invitation was delivered successfully, if he lost or not received the account is not my fault, I missed a invite.

Defame is not!

And now?