PDA

View Full Version : Vice City

diamond dog
11-08-2003, 03:50 PM
I just started playing Vc and now I am in a mission with the little helicopter where you have to plant 4 bombs inside the building. I just have one simple question: how do I go forward!!! my arrow keys up and down are for descend and ascend. the heli does go forward but so slow that I only have time to plant 2 bombs... I know this is a stupid question but hey you gotta ask those too!!
thx :D

Marius24
11-08-2003, 04:06 PM
9 is forward 6 is back (numpad) took me ages to do that mission :angry:

Marius24
11-08-2003, 04:07 PM
also 4 is left and 5 is right, i think :blink:

diamond dog
11-08-2003, 04:13 PM
it's not an easy mission but is a fun one. thx for the tip.

Mad Cat
11-08-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by diamond dog@8 November 2003 - 15:50
I just started playing Vc and now I am in a mission with the little helicopter where you have to plant 4 bombs inside the building. I just have one simple question: how do I go forward!!! my arrow keys up and down are for descend and ascend. the heli does go forward but so slow that I only have time to plant 2 bombs... I know this is a stupid question but hey you gotta ask those too!!
Damn them builders :P

Gre1
11-08-2003, 07:33 PM
I hate that fuckin mission, I think I speak for alot of peeps when I say that. That one mission makes me not want to play that game at all. A good tip though is to set up your own config in the games the same way so u will know how to do everything without trying to figure out default config, that's what I do.

diamond dog
11-08-2003, 08:02 PM
so you might say that when I've passed this mission it has been the worst one? by the way, I was under the impression that vc mission were never with a time limit. is true or what, cause the heli mission has 7 minutes time.

leonidas
11-08-2003, 09:08 PM
Yep It's a so fucking hard and stupid mission.
I'm blocked on it since the 3rd day I got the game. Even if I have a joystick.
And yes the helicopter mission has a time limit.
But I ever get my helicopter blown hiting the walls. That's a really shit mission, that's why when I play this game now I don't do the missions, i just use the cheat codes, try to kill the more people and cops possible, doing stunts, but it get quickly boring.

Does anyone has a cheat code or something to skip that mission Damn!! :angry: :)

Stonecoldfreak1
11-08-2003, 11:55 PM
i just beat that mission on xbox it is a pain in the ass ill tell ya but i got it done... only got &#036;1000 for it though <_<

tHe LiNk
11-09-2003, 01:19 AM
That helicopter mission (im assuming its the RC one) is so annoying it made me give up the game for like 3 days, the damn thing is almost impossible to drive on pc&#33; :angry:

silent VI
11-09-2003, 01:22 AM
:lol: its so eeasy the bomb locations are on the radar you dont have to drop the bombs right on the target you can be a little off just fly into those security guards you chop em up its easy iv never had a problem with it

TheDave
11-09-2003, 01:25 AM
thats one of my faves. i like it cos im the best at it ;)

Stonecoldfreak1
11-09-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@9 November 2003 - 01:22
:lol: its so eeasy the bomb locations are on the radar you dont have to drop the bombs right on the target you can be a little off just fly into those security guards you chop em up its easy iv never had a problem with it
yeah the idiots actually would RUN into the blades its funny as hell...

thing i love about vice city is shitty missions because once you get pissed at them you can go save, then KILLING SPREE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :)

Marius24
11-09-2003, 02:05 AM
yeah thats the best thing, save the game put the weapon cheat on and run wild :lol: :devil: :lol:

Stonecoldfreak1
11-09-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Marius24@9 November 2003 - 02:05
yeah thats the best thing, save the game put the weapon cheat on and run wild :lol: :devil: :lol:
yeah i started to do that when i would go start a mission get right there and accedentally drive into the water about 20 times :angry:

Octopussy
11-09-2003, 02:14 AM
you won&#39;t believe it

and you say "wat the hell, i dont belive it"

but check it tho i was crusin down teh street in the impala they ask me whot he girl in the car thats just my baby moma but i dont give a fuck about the hoe i sock the bitch in the jaw and pull the nails off her toe

Formula1
11-09-2003, 02:19 AM
(This is the Ps2 version)

I beated this mission , it really FUCKING easy once you get the hang of the helicopter controls, (just have a practice mission , where you get used to the basic control and all of that) . Once you get a good knowledge on controlling the helicopter , start by dropping the FIRST bomb on the TOP Floor first , and then from there continue doing this strategy and when you get the last bomb drop it last on the bottom part of the building.

A tip for killing the guards during the mission: When on top of a gurad quickly press and hold the Square button to descend to the ground immediatley and the blade of the chopper will cut the guard into pieces.

Or before the Start Of The mission , use Tommy Vercetti and go inside the construction building and KILL ALL THE GUARDS IN THE BUILDING , after doing this start doing the helicopter mission immediatley there will be no GUARDS In the contruction building shooting/attacking at the helicopter , SO Take your time.

I beated this mission with an Extra 40 seconds to spare.

TheDave
11-09-2003, 02:23 AM
once i got em all to run to the van

Stonecoldfreak1
11-09-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Formula1@9 November 2003 - 02:19

Or before the Start Of The mission , use Tommy Vercetti and go inside the construction building and KILL ALL THE GUARDS IN THE BUILDING , after doing this start doing the helicopter mission immediatley there will be no GUARDS In the contruction building shooting/attacking at the helicopter , SO Take your time.
damn thats a good idea

TheDave
11-09-2003, 02:26 AM
my tactic is to be really smooth and ignore the guys completely. sometime i drop the last bomb when im on fire

noname12
11-09-2003, 02:28 AM
My tactic was play the mission so many times I almost had a nervous break down, when I was at the point of crying and begging my PC to be nice to me I put on my star trek hat and flew the mission again, and by a miracle I finished it.

After 5 weeks of seeing a therapist I was able to let go of my keyboard.

muchspl2
11-09-2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by TheDave@9 November 2003 - 03:26
my tactic is to be really smooth and ignore the guys completely. sometime i drop the last bomb when im on fire
yea thats what i did the first time, maybe killed one guard with the blades, I thought the hardest was the junkyard were you save lance, its timed so the easiest is get the chopper and fly there and then use the colt to one shot kill everyone the save lances sorry ass
the only other hard part was the mall mission were you have to shoot up the place, thats timed also, again chopper comes in handy

james_bond_rulez
11-09-2003, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by diamond dog@8 November 2003 - 15:50
I just started playing Vc and now I am in a mission with the little helicopter where you have to plant 4 bombs inside the building. I just have one simple question: how do I go forward&#33;&#33;&#33; my arrow keys up and down are for descend and ascend. the heli does go forward but so slow that I only have time to plant 2 bombs... I know this is a stupid question but hey you gotta ask those too&#33;&#33;
wait until you have to remote control a plane to bomb the boats....

and the movie mission

i can&#39;t control the planes at all ;P

Stonecoldfreak1
11-09-2003, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by noname12@9 November 2003 - 02:28
I put on my star trek hat and flew the mission again, and by a miracle I finished it.

After 5 weeks of seeing a therapist I was able to let go of my keyboard.
lmfao

what do you like do this mission every day or something that you have a plan for it?

TheDave
11-09-2003, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@9 November 2003 - 02:41

what do you like do this mission every day or something that you have a plan for it?
no but ive had to do it for other people cos i rock and they suck. goodnight

Stonecoldfreak1
11-09-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by TheDave+9 November 2003 - 02:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheDave @ 9 November 2003 - 02:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1@9 November 2003 - 02:41

no but ive had to do it for other people cos i rock and they suck. goodnight [/b][/quote]
but mommy im not tired

Evil Gemini
11-09-2003, 02:47 AM

Sounds like cartmans line

SCrew you guys im going home :lol:

Stonecoldfreak1
11-09-2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by neattairoski@9 November 2003 - 02:47

Sounds like cartmans line

SCrew you guys im going home :lol:
damn i actually went to record that and it sounded pretty gay :lol:

Dray_04
11-09-2003, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Formula1@9 November 2003 - 02:19
(This is the Ps2 version)

I beated this mission , it really FUCKING easy once you get the hang of the helicopter controls, (just have a practice mission , where you get used to the basic control and all of that) . Once you get a good knowledge on controlling the helicopter , start by dropping the FIRST bomb on the TOP Floor first , and then from there continue doing this strategy and when you get the last bomb drop it last on the bottom part of the building.
thats exactly wat i did. i was stupidly frustrated at this gay mission.

another good tip is to get 1 or 2 of your mates to come over and watch. and give them a few turns at it. after a while u will all get the hang of it and beause of the competitve nature of friends (especially males). after a while its a competition out of your friends to be the first one to do the mission. it becomes fun wen your ompeting against your friends instead of the stupid fkn game <_<