PDA

View Full Version : Big Band theory? Really?

Speedo
02-02-2011, 10:40 PM
I've involuntary seen some episodes and it is absolute crap.

I absolutely hate it. When ever I see it I think science has failed and there is no hope for humanity. Look up the no music edisode, if you can find it.

This show is crap and have no imagination what so ever.

I know scientists, and both me and them are big enough to fight however. Enough with this geeks are weak little men crap. Curiosity come in all sizes.

iLOVENZB
02-03-2011, 12:57 AM
It has improved since the pilot. Trust me America has spat out worse sitcoms.

IdolEyes787
02-03-2011, 04:52 AM
It's not a bad show , nowhere good as Bang of Brothers or American Bangstand but still better than I'm With the Bang.:mellow:

megabyteme
02-03-2011, 05:46 AM
I've involuntary seen some episodes and it is absolute crap.

I absolutely hate it. When ever I see it I think science has failed and there is no hope for humanity. Look up the no music edisode, if you can find it.

This show is crap and have no imagination what so ever.

I know scientists, and both me and them are big enough to fight however. Enough with this geeks are weak little men crap. Curiosity come in all sizes.

The Big Band Theory with no music? That must have been a crap episode. :mellow:

iLOVENZB
02-03-2011, 06:40 AM
I think he means without the laugh track megabyteme. It was on YouTube a while ago but was removed for copyright infringement, in fact the users account has been terminated because of multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.

megabyteme
02-03-2011, 08:10 AM
Idol and I are mocking the ham-handed typo that should be, "Big Bang Theory" when he/she made the title, "Big Band Theory". Some people couldn't successfully shoot themselves in the face with a double-barreled shotgun. Speedo appears to be one of them.

Quarterquack
02-03-2011, 05:24 PM
Idol and I are mocking the ham-handed typo that should be, "Big Bang Theory" when he/she made the title, "Big Band Theory". Some people couldn't successfully shoot themselves in the face with a double-barreled shotgun. Speedo appears to be one of them.

That's not how natural selection based on stupidity works.

yeoj
02-06-2011, 09:10 PM
Have anyone watched the unaired pilot where Sheldon isn't such a robot as he is? I think the show wouldn't be this great

worldpease
02-18-2011, 03:54 AM
naaa I like this show, is actually one of my favs among all the Tv I watch (download) currently.
if you want to watch bad Tv watch Mexican Tv, like nails to your brain
total garbage; then may be that is why most of the time I don't get how a lot of you
keep complaining how bad Tv shows are.