PDA

View Full Version : I'm out.

Speedo
02-03-2011, 01:07 AM
It was fun as it lasted and I had some very good laughs, but I'm done.

I don't feel like doing this anymore. I know that throwing crap around can be creative and that is a thing I like. But as of today, I'm done. It's all personal reasons, and related to my break from it all for so many months. Please respect that. When time comes I will be back and throw crap around. But as of now, I can't, and won't.

Thanks.

Something Else
02-03-2011, 02:25 AM
Never heard of her. Massive :emo: tho' I see.

megabyteme
02-03-2011, 04:39 AM
One of Chalice's girls. Meh.

Barbarossa
02-03-2011, 11:34 AM
Who are you?

Disme
02-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Someone else?

chalice
02-03-2011, 04:46 PM
It was fun as it lasted and I had some very good laughs, but I'm done.

I don't feel like doing this anymore. I know that throwing crap around can be creative and that is a thing I like. But as of today, I'm done. It's all personal reasons, and related to my break from it all for so many months. Please respect that. When time comes I will be back and throw crap around. But as of now, I can't, and won't.

Thanks.

:emo:

What the fuck would you know about creativity in the lounge? Well, since you're asking, I'll tell you.

You know as much as a canvass knows when it has oil paints smeared on it to give us an impression of the artist's intent. You know as much as the clay does when it is shaped by gifted hands into a big fat cock.

So, you know absolutely fuck all about creativity in the lounge. People remember the artists and their work, not the fucking media they employ, you sadsack, emo, big lump of marble bitch.

bijoy
02-03-2011, 08:27 PM
?? Did I miss anything? :unsure:

Snee
02-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Godspeed, you magnificent mong.

iLOVENZB
02-04-2011, 07:45 AM
<3 chavis' metaphors. So creative yes ingeniusly offensive to his victims ...

chalice
02-04-2011, 05:20 PM

Your period? The boat? The point? An education? All of these?

bijoy
02-04-2011, 05:36 PM

everything I write, everything I see, everything I do %@#!#^$ :P

chalice
02-04-2011, 05:43 PM

everything I write, everything I see, everything I do is fucking gibberish. I humbly apologise and acknowledge my stupidity to the people of the world, my parents, future generations, the animal kingdom of planet Earth and the plant life to which I am most closely genetically linked. If I was clever enough, I'd figure out a way to kill myself. I apologise for this too.

Apology tentatively accepted, you sorry fucking mong.

VinX
02-04-2011, 06:18 PM

trying to get laid ?

chalice
02-04-2011, 06:23 PM

trying to get laid ?

You offering?

15 Euros and you can have sex with him, kill him any way you like and even eat the corpse.

I'll take 10 and MacDonalds double cheeseburger if you're short on dough.

bijoy
02-04-2011, 06:25 PM
everything i write, everything i see, everything i do is fucking gibberish. I humbly apologise and acknowledge my stupidity to the people of the world, my parents, future generations, the animal kingdom of planet earth and the plant life to which i am most closely genetically linked. If i was clever enough, i'd figure out a way to kill myself. I apologise for this too.

apology tentatively accepted, you sorry fucking mong.
:o

chalice
02-04-2011, 06:27 PM
apology tentatively accepted, you sorry fucking mong.
:o

Reminds me of your mother's cum face. You're definitely not adopted.

bijoy
02-04-2011, 06:28 PM
trying to get laid ?

You offering?

15 Euros and you can have sex with him, kill him any way you like and even eat the corpse.

I am not a gay :frusty:

chalice
02-04-2011, 06:31 PM
You offering?

Yes you are.

You're whatever I fucking say you are, bitch.

You're getting a cheeseburger out of it, so shut the fuck up, ho.

bijoy
02-04-2011, 06:34 PM

Yes you are.

may be you should refer to http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/430125-chavis-is-cunt-(AKA-me-no-write-simple-sentence-correct) for more details.. :unsure:

chalice
02-04-2011, 06:38 PM
Yes you are.

may be you should refer to http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/430125-chavis-is-cunt-(AKA-me-no-write-simple-sentence-correct) for more details.. :unsure:

Maybe you should learn to speak English. Then you'd know how profoundly you're being insulted and how pathetically you respond.

Maybe you should fuck off to a forum where the natives are fluent in mongoloid. WeDroolTheWorld.com comes highly recommended from spastics like you.

bijoy
02-04-2011, 06:45 PM
Then you'd know how profoundly you're being insulted e-insulted and how pathetically you respond post.

corrected for you...
Btw, I don't have any e-mom, so, your e-insult have no meaning.. :idunno:

chalice
02-04-2011, 06:57 PM
Then you'd know how profoundly you're being insulted e-insulted and how pathetically you respond.

corrected for you...

All my sentences have meaning. Whether they have impact or not is a matter for the reader.

Your sentences made no sense and as such carry no meaning. Which is also a matter for the reader.

They won't understand what you're saying, but they'll certainly understand that you're a clueless crack-baby.

Unless, of course, everyone else are clueless crack-babies instead. In which case, you should wear a helmet going outside cos statistics dictate that the rest of the world are gonna head-butt each other to death and you knowing types might get caught in the crossfire.

Speedo
02-04-2011, 08:44 PM
corrected for you...

All my sentences have meaning. Whether they have impact or not is a matter for the reader.
----------------
They won't understand what you're saying, but they'll certainly understand that you're a clueless crack-baby.

So how did you come to your conclusion that he was a crack baby? And do you have any evidence that crack-babies are clueless. And since you say that all your sentences have meaning I'm looking forward to a good explanation of this.

chalice
02-04-2011, 08:46 PM
----------------

So how did you come to your conclusion that he was a crack baby? And do you have any evidence that crack-babies are clueless. And since you say that all your sentences have meaning I'm looking forward to a good explanation of this.

:lol:

Made you post. Just goes to show how easy you are.

Do you feel like a big fat cock now? Cos you sure as fuck look like one.

megabyteme
02-04-2011, 08:59 PM
Another speedo fails to get out, and looks like an ass...

http://i51.tinypic.com/2ywwapj.jpg

KFlint
02-04-2011, 09:20 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2ywwapj.jpg

Bet it reminded him of his high-school days :pinch:

Speedo
02-04-2011, 10:20 PM
So chavis and megabyteme came up with a plan pretty fast, that one wonder how the information traveled so fast. What is going on there.

chalice
02-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Nope. We just share the phenomenon of common sense.

You were sadly absent in the distribution of the above.

Tragic and amusing at the same time.

Speedo
02-04-2011, 11:22 PM
Nope. We just share the phenomenon

So what was he like? Only suck or some bum too?

chalice
02-04-2011, 11:26 PM

That's not very nice. I thought we were trying to make friends and such.

megabyteme
02-04-2011, 11:27 PM

You came "back" to post this? Shirley, you can find someone else on the internet willing to talk to you. :mellow:

chalice
02-04-2011, 11:27 PM
You and I, like. Not me, you and ross.

chalice
02-04-2011, 11:30 PM

You came "back" to post this? Shirley, you can find someone else on the internet willing to talk to you. :mellow:

This is my lot these days. These.

Used to be a fella coulda extended his reach. All frozen sides of cow these days, sadly.

megabyteme
02-04-2011, 11:36 PM
I believe you killed off the good breeding stock years ago. I seem to have rolled in just as the last of the free-range became extinct. Nothing but inbred, starving strays left. Sad thymes, indeed. :(

xizanghummer
02-04-2011, 11:46 PM
Yes, you are

megabyteme
02-04-2011, 11:53 PM
I see what you did there, Miss Newaccount. :yup:

Speedo
02-05-2011, 12:10 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/429962-I-m-sorry-woman-are-not-funny../page4

Explain the null hypothesis to me, please.

chalice
02-05-2011, 03:44 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/429962-I-m-sorry-woman-are-not-funny../page4

Explain the null hypothesis to me, please.

How comes you wants it explained and how much are you willing to pay and how fucking stupid are you?

27? You don't have a partner, do you? You're apprehensive about donating sperm, aren't you?

Even though you could make a fucking career out of it. In an experimental kinda way, like.

Snee
02-05-2011, 08:38 AM
Fucking waffing flouncer. Who ever could have guessed he wasn't really going.

Me, that's who.

Also, having more than one account and trying to pretend like you're another person requires not being so fucking stupid as to post exactly the same. Food for thought, that.

chalice
02-05-2011, 10:46 AM
Also, having more than one account and trying to pretend like you're another person requires not being so fucking stupid as to post exactly the same. Food for thought, that.

Snny, If I'd wanted to deceive people, I would have done so. I'm quite capable, you know. Varying in style is a piece of piss.

Not that this needs an expanation, but I stated at the time who I was changing my username to. I did it for the lulz. My lulz, nobody elses'.

iLOVENZB
02-05-2011, 11:32 AM
Maybe that's your cover chavis :ninja:

chalice
02-05-2011, 11:41 AM
Maybe that's your cover chavis :ninja:

You're right. I'm actually a nun. Sister Spunky of the blessed order of the immaculate ejaculation.

iLOVENZB
02-05-2011, 11:47 AM
I knew it. Now to explain how coincidentally the post came after Speedo's almost heroic attempt at insulting somebody. The situation is as if Speedo 'hired' a 12 year old to back him up in a high school fight. Obviously he hasn't learned.

Snee
02-05-2011, 05:09 PM

Snny, If I'd wanted to deceive people, I would have done so. I'm quite capable, you know. Varying in style is a piece of piss.

Not that this needs an expanation, but I stated at the time who I was changing my username to. I did it for the lulz. My lulz, nobody elses'.
:blink: I'm not talking about you, you mentalist :lol:

chalice
02-05-2011, 05:20 PM

:blink: I'm not talking about you, you mentalist :lol:

The statement just seemed rather loaded, mate, given the recent spate of mongatude.

Perhaps I'm a little too hyper-aware. I'm also aware enough not to take your posts on surface value.

Which would you prefer? That I lick the veneer or masticate the undertaste?

Snee
02-05-2011, 05:45 PM
You know I'll never harsh you really :wub:

Unless it's funny. Or I'm trying to bait something. Or I'm really bored.

chalice
02-05-2011, 05:48 PM
You know I'll never harsh you really :wub:

Unless it's funny. Or I'm trying to bait something. Or I'm really bored.

:wub: