PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Demonoid invite code

DarkLured
02-04-2011, 03:55 PM
I can no longer access my Demonoid account. A few weeks ago my computer crashed and I lost all my saved passwords in Firefox, and my Demonoid password was one of the few I didn't have saved elsewhere. I can't remember the password and my email address for password recovery is no longer valid (I set up my account many years ago). I've sent them multiple requests for help over the past couple weeks but have never received a reply, so I give up. Can anyone help me out with an invite code?

anon
02-04-2011, 04:13 PM
What was your username? I can look your account up to check if it's still there (which looks unlikely), if you want.

DarkLured
02-04-2011, 08:11 PM
What was your username? I can look your account up to check if it's still there (which looks unlikely), if you want.

Thanks, but I'm certain it's still there. It wouldn't have been removed for inactivity because it's only been a month or so that I've been unable to log in.

anon
02-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Thanks, but I'm certain it's still there.

Then you shouldn't look for another invite :)

Did you try asking them about it in their forums? I think those are open to everyone.

DarkLured
02-04-2011, 08:27 PM
Thanks, but I'm certain it's still there.

Then you shouldn't look for another invite :)

Did you try asking them about it in their forums? I think those are open to everyone.

Unfortunately, you have to log in to access the forums. And if staff won't reply to multiple polite requests for help at the email address they list as their contact email, what else am I supposed to do? I'd prefer not to have to abandon my account, but it seems I have no other choice.

Tokeman
02-04-2011, 10:47 PM
PM sent