PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Tl

Daydream
02-07-2011, 08:05 PM
Hello!
I need TL invite. I want to join nice general tracker with large torrents and seeders base. Reading the posts here I think TL is the best start.
If I have to prove my "torrent skills" I can post screenshots from filemp3, vipmusic, libble, zamunda etc
I can prove I have enough good speed with speedtest.net
If you wonder am I collector - just check my profile - I do not post topics often. I post new topics and replies only when I have what to say. Never trade something here, never requesting something. Also, I am old member here but mostly read news and topics, than posting.
So... I am waiting for your help :)

anon
02-07-2011, 08:09 PM
I need TL invite. I want to join nice general tracker with large torrents and seeders base. Reading the posts here I think TL is the best start.

Actually I'd recommend IPT, since TL can prove to be a bit tough to seed back on despite their large amount of users. At least that's my experience. Oh, and add waiting times in top of that...

I post new topics and replies only when I have what to say.

Which apparently is 8 times a year :D

senegal
02-07-2011, 08:18 PM
hmm, this request gives me some interesting thoughts.

yeoj
02-07-2011, 08:21 PM
If this is allowed and someone got one extra invite, I would like to invite my friend, here's my proof http://img821.imageshack.us/i/60159774.png/ and I guarantee that he'll be using it also. So PM me to give you his email.

anon
02-07-2011, 08:30 PM
If this is allowed and someone got one extra invite, I would like to invite my friend, here's my proof

:eyebrows:

Anyway, why not making your own thread instead of hijacking someone else's?

senegal
02-07-2011, 08:36 PM
he expect an invite from a TL moderator.

yeoj
02-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Just saying if someone got an extra one because I know he will be using it as I do..

he expect an invite from a TL moderator.

That's exactly what I asked for...