PDA

View Full Version : so bo

Mr. Mulder
02-10-2011, 08:39 AM
Does she have big hooters? :smilie4:

if ewe could please find a suitable .jpg of someone else who she sort of looks like and also, tomorrow morning if you could please tell us all what her gash smells like and wevar she had hair down there or maybe a nice little skull and cross bones or unicron shaved in :eyebrows:

Skiz
02-10-2011, 09:10 AM

Something Else
02-10-2011, 06:17 PM
You love painting cats. That's so Texan. :rolleyes:

Proper Bo
02-10-2011, 06:22 PM
luls, ewe're a pervert, mouldy:lookaroun

Mr. Mulder
02-11-2011, 08:42 AM

Mr. Mulder
02-11-2011, 08:43 AM
wasn't it last night? Did you get to destroy her vajayjay? :smilie4:

Proper Bo
02-11-2011, 11:26 AM
:sneaky:

Proper Bo
02-11-2011, 11:38 AM
There was a small child there when I walked in and I was like "lol, what's that?" and she was like "lol, that's my son"
I was totally like :dabs: and was tempted to walk back out the door but she put it to bed and said dinner was ready.

I've had waaaay better lasagne before, true story.

Mr. Mulder
02-11-2011, 11:46 AM
I'm surprised you didn't falcon punch her there and then :no:

Proper Bo
02-11-2011, 11:51 AM
I considered that but I wanted to get my end away.
She wasn't the best cook and she had a kid; I told her the whole "i'm not looking for anything right now etc", obviousment.
A pasty may have been smashed before the night was through.

Been invited back one night next week:sneaky:

Mr. Mulder
02-11-2011, 12:02 PM
The word "Hero" is not one that gets tossed around day-to-day but I think it applies here. A free hot meal and free secks with a verbal disclaimer/clause of not having to do anything else evar :smilie4:

Proper Bo
02-11-2011, 12:08 PM
I think I deserve it as a treat to myself after being ditched after 6 years of being completely faithful to one woman who decided she was bored of me.

In other news, I'm off out tonight for a few drinks with a different burd then back to her boyfriend's house to get wopped with a bunch of their "uni" mates, apparently some of whom are bang tidy. Plus they're punk/crusty hippy types, I'm led to believe those burds are usually well up for it:smilie4:

Skweeky
02-11-2011, 04:22 PM
It's good to see this place never changes.

What's up?

Proper Bo
02-11-2011, 04:52 PM
hallo skweeky:wave:

Proper Bo
02-11-2011, 04:53 PM
In other news, I just got another message from a different burd asking if I fancied drinks tonight.

News must be getting around:o

chalice
02-11-2011, 05:51 PM
I think I deserve it as a treat to myself after being ditched after 6 years of being completely faithful to one woman who decided she was bored of me.

In other news, I'm off out tonight for a few drinks with a different burd then back to her boyfriend's house to get wopped with a bunch of their "uni" mates, apparently some of whom are bang tidy. Plus they're punk/crusty hippy types, I'm led to believe those burds are usually well up for it:smilie4:

Good wurk. That is all.

Something Else
02-11-2011, 07:24 PM

Take your hedge-trimmers. Those burds are gonna have bush.

megabyteme
02-11-2011, 07:59 PM

What's up?

Skweeky came back!!!:w00t:

Good to see you here again. Thought we may have lost you. How are the kids?

Mr. Mulder
02-11-2011, 08:01 PM
one of them pissed standing up the other day. i know because i was there but i wasn't holding it :o

Mr. Mulder
02-11-2011, 08:02 PM
In other news, I just got another message from a different burd asking if I fancied drinks tonight.

your p33n must be the talk of New Castleshire :eyebrows:

this freds gonna need pics at some point. im super, super serial :eyebrows:

tesco
02-11-2011, 10:01 PM

Of his p33n right?

Snee
02-12-2011, 09:23 AM

Need to be dead serial before it takes.

Skweeky
02-14-2011, 05:46 PM

What's up?

Skweeky came back!!!:w00t:

Good to see you here again. Thought we may have lost you. How are the kids?

Kids are good yeah, wee Ben did indeed do his first pee in a potty the other day. Ever since then he has been a whiny wee shite though.
Milo turned out to be an absolute hell raiser. The child has a scream that can pierce ear drums.
Other than that they are of course perfect little angels :)

Also managed to talk myself into a remote working contract and I now 'work' from home 4 days a week.

megabyteme
02-14-2011, 06:53 PM
Congrats on the kids and the work from home gig!

Both of ours are doing well. They are trading a cold back and forth. We just ordered them a really nice playset, and are scheming to put together a "let's build the big wooden playset party". It might work? :sneaky:

In the grand scheme of things, my son could be FAR worse than he is. He is very persistent and wants to do everything his sister can. That is working very well. It is still hard to not have a heavy heart, at times, but we can see him working twice as hard, for half the results. It is impossible to not have huge amounts of respect for the kid!

So happy to see you back, Skweeky!

Skweeky
02-15-2011, 04:14 PM
Awwww, the wee mite. How cool he sounds :)

I'm not joining your dodgy party! I have had to deal with enough put together toys to last me a life time.