PDA

View Full Version : [Request] BitMe

waffler
02-12-2011, 09:43 AM
Hey, so this is my first request here. I would like an invite to BitMe. The reason I wanted the invite is that I am a student in high school and at the same time am studying for various competitive examinations. So, I really need a lot of books. The thing is many times, I need to look up a chapter in a particular book, and some other chapter in another. In such a scenario, buying a book for just one chapter isn't economical. I was a member on BitSpyder and MyAnonamouse but since they didn't have the stuff I was looking for, my accounts died due to inactivity. I would have gone to the library, but at my place, there isn't even a half a decent library. So, I would love an invite to BitMe. I have a good connection, so there would be no problems seeding.

Regards,
man_utd

AdrianPhoto
02-12-2011, 06:10 PM
I rarely see this number of lines in a BitMe request, any particular books you're looking for? so I can make sure bitme has them for you, you know, so you don't have to let your account there die of inactivity too.

waffler
02-13-2011, 04:20 AM
hey, AdrianPhoto, thank you for replying :)

I've tried hard, but haven't been able to find the 1964 edition of Fundamentals of Physics by Resnick and Halliday (published by Wiley), also some other books would be a current edition of Algebra by Hall & Knight (all I've found is the original/first reprint) and books on physical chemistry. Apart from that, I needed material for C++ and SQL.

Regards,
man_utd

A
02-13-2011, 02:21 PM
Bitme is not THE place for e-books. For that, there are places like library.nu and Warez-BB (By the way, the e-book you are looking for is in library.nu).

waffler
02-15-2011, 07:45 AM
I had a look at library.nu, seems like a good place, been at warez-bb.org for a long time. I still feel, bitme, will help me with a lot of my coursework.

Regards,
man_utd