PDA

View Full Version : I don't know how to get an attractive woman (or any living thing)

OlegL
02-12-2011, 06:10 PM
I don't wanna get a prostitute, but I wanna get an attractive woman for sex. Is there any attractive girl that visits this board and lives in NYC that can satisfy my needs? I live in NYC, so if you wanna have sex with me, contact me.

chalice
02-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Yeah, meet me at Starbucks on Park Avenue South. Bring flippers.

chalice
02-12-2011, 06:19 PM
I wank at pictures of kids.

Fixed.

chalice
02-12-2011, 06:20 PM
why do you have a really stupid avatar .. ?

do you really need that ?

is that some sort of expression thing ?

None of your fucking business, spastic.

Why are you a virgin?

chalice
02-12-2011, 06:21 PM
my point .. it is so nice ..

to have such a a day ..

i guess i will try to keep it that way ..

that would be the .. nice to do ..

Monkey child.

OlegL
02-12-2011, 06:28 PM
I want a pretty woman so much. I see pretty women everywhere, but wouldn't know how to convince any of them to have sex with me. I don't want a prostitute. I just want a normal woman for sex. I never had sex and it's unfair that people had it and I didn't. It's unfair that other people are not disabled, but I am. I want to have sex with a beautiful woman.

chalice
02-12-2011, 06:30 PM
I want a pretty woman so much. I see pretty women everywhere, but wouldn't know how to convince any of them to have sex with me. I don't want a prostitute. I just want a normal woman for sex. I never had sex and it's unfair that people had it and I didn't. It's unfair that other people are not disabled, but I am. I want to have sex with a beautiful woman.

I am a beautiful woman and I'm willing to have sex with you.

OlegL
02-12-2011, 06:33 PM
Chavis, so let's meet then.

chalice
02-12-2011, 06:36 PM
Chavis, so let's meet then.

Lets. What size is your cawk? Do you like Indian food?

OlegL
02-12-2011, 06:38 PM
You shouldn't care about the size of my cock. What you should care about is the fact that I want to have sex with you because you are an attractive woman. So, let's meet!

chalice
02-12-2011, 06:42 PM
You shouldn't care about the size of my cock. What you should care about is the fact that I want to have sex with you because you are an attractive woman. So, let's meet!

Cawk size is a must. I don't care that you're ugly and have no personality.

Cawk. Cawk. Cawk.

OlegL
02-12-2011, 06:45 PM
I said that I wanna have sex with you because you are beautiful.

chalice
02-12-2011, 06:52 PM
I said that I wanna have sex with you because you are beautiful.

I am beautiful. What's the problem?

Can't have sex unless you post a pic of your cawk.

OlegL
02-12-2011, 06:53 PM
So, let's meet and have sex.

chalice
02-12-2011, 06:57 PM
Cawk. Cawk. Cawk.

OlegL
02-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Let me repeat myself, I don't care about your desires. All I care about is that you are a beautiful woman and I want to have sex with you.

KFlint
02-12-2011, 07:13 PM
I'm sure someday you'll get that boner, eventually...

chalice
02-12-2011, 07:21 PM
Let me repeat myself, I don't care about your desires. All I care about is that you are a beautiful woman and I want to have sex with you.

Cawk.

OlegL
02-12-2011, 07:33 PM
You are like an object to me, a sexual object; why should I think about what you think?

chalice
02-12-2011, 07:34 PM
You are like an object to me, a sexual object; why should I think about what you think?

Cawk a doodle do do do.

chalice
02-12-2011, 08:17 PM
You can't troll here, dickhead.

Anyone who's left in the lounge has seen your wank several thousand times over.

You can troll the BT section on a temporary basis, but you can't troll trolls.

megabyteme
02-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Oleg, your inability to get laid is directly related to your unwillingness to meet the ridiculous demands put forth by women. Women get turned on by making ridiculous demands. It's called foreplay.

Quarterquack
02-13-2011, 04:41 AM
Serious post:

So let me get this straight, if someone were to hypothetically make fun of MBM's son's condition (as has been the case in the past, if I recall correctly), they are almost directly shot down. However, this worthless pile of garbage dares to make fun of Asperger's patients (among others; can't find the post) and it's completely fine? Is it because none of you know of a person affected by it, or is it just because you'd rather side with someone you know when you're in fact complacent with disease related humor?

Hey Oleg: You're truly despicable.

OlegL
02-13-2011, 04:56 AM

I guess you are right about that. Still, the desire to have sex is a pretty normal desire.

iLOVENZB
02-13-2011, 05:20 AM
You don't know how to get an erection? What are you, 7?

OlegL
02-13-2011, 05:21 AM
You don't know how to get an erection? What are you, 7?

The thread was edited by the mods. They added the "erection" part.

chalice
02-13-2011, 09:38 AM
Serious post:

So let me get this straight, if someone were to hypothetically make fun of MBM's son's condition (as has been the case in the past, if I recall correctly), they are almost directly shot down. However, this worthless pile of garbage dares to make fun of Asperger's patients (among others; can't find the post) and it's completely fine? Is it because none of you know of a person affected by it, or is it just because you'd rather side with someone you know when you're in fact complacent with disease related humor?

Horses for courses.

Disease related humour was a staple in this lounge long before MBM's son was born. Should we all just grind to a halt cos some bloke on the internets is effected by Down's? I've discussed this with MBM and it turns out that the guy actually has a sense of humour. His wife too. Who'd a thunk it?

Someone very close to me is an Aspie and guess what? She is not effected in any way by this spastic. She is completely and happily oblivious to him.

It's so-called able bodied people who get their knickers in a twist who have the problem here. Without the righteous, there'd be no trolls cos nobody would give a fuck.

bijoy
02-13-2011, 01:27 PM
OlegL, at first you need to learn handjob first. :P

wow!!:whistling

chalice
02-13-2011, 01:33 PM
OlegL, at first you need to learn handjob first. :P

wow!!:whistling

Wow what?

Hadn't you realised I'm a female? You're a bit slow, aren't you.

bijoy
02-13-2011, 02:22 PM
Wow what?

Gaining new type of knowledge every time. :)

chalice
02-13-2011, 02:28 PM
Wow what?

Pity you don't have the mental capacity to retain it.

bijoy
02-13-2011, 03:55 PM

mind is not a computer

chalice
02-13-2011, 04:02 PM

mind is not a computer

It's not even a digital watch, is it?

bijoy
02-13-2011, 05:17 PM
mind is not a computer

It's not even a digital watch, is it?

may or may not be depending on your line of thinking. :pinch:

A
02-13-2011, 08:14 PM
It's so-called able bodied people who get their knickers in a twist who have the problem here. Without the righteous, there'd be no trolls cos nobody would give a fuck.
Couldn't have said it better.

Snee
02-13-2011, 08:25 PM
Couldn't have said it better.

Yeah, not a chance in hell.

Quarterquack
02-13-2011, 11:29 PM
Horses for courses.

Disease related humour was a staple in this lounge long before MBM's son was born. Should we all just grind to a halt cos some bloke on the internets is effected by Down's? I've discussed this with MBM and it turns out that the guy actually has a sense of humour. His wife too. Who'd a thunk it?

Someone very close to me is an Aspie and guess what? She is not effected in any way by this spastic. She is completely and happily oblivious to him.

Please. Just because you can make fun of something doesn't mean you should. To find humor in any and everything, and to go as far as pursuing said "humor" not only demeans and demoralizes life itself, but humor and comedy alike. I've spoken to MBM multiple times, as well, and I'm glad he sees the positive in it, but that does not mean that it's a laughing matter, even if the people subject to it attempt to be humorous about it as a defense mechanism. How about the next time something terrible (deserving of consolation, or otherwise) happens to you, I (or someone else) belittles your emotions which are very much real by trying to substitute them with humor?

To stick humor up on a podium above respect and empathy means little more than desensitizing humor, amongst the other sentiments you avoid in the process. For such a person who surely understands that humor and laughter are part of the humanistic experience, you sure do ignore that it is still a subset of said experience.

As for the last two parts of your post, I cannot but agree more (I have known many Aspies in the course of my life; even worked at a centre for the disabled for a brief amount of time). However, at the very least, a sense of respect is due in situations like these. You cannot ignore that fact and be complacent with humor where it isn't meant to be found.

megabyteme
02-14-2011, 01:23 AM
Just to make this clear...

I was on this board before the birth of my son. Even after learning of the possibility of him having Down's, and the eventual acceptance of his unfortunate condition, my views on language NEVER changed. Not one bit.

When someone uses the terms, "retard, spastic, mong, or Oleg", I do not take offense simply because my son has Down's. I know the kid. None of those terms are even remotely accurate descriptions of my son.

If someone directly commented on my son, or his condition, ALL HELL WOULD RAIN DOWN ON THAT STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. Period. No one has yet done so. In fact, everyone I have spoken to regarding the situation (in real life, AND online) has been quite kind.

In short, it is how the individual takes in the words- NOT my son's condition, NOR the words themselves, that belittle one's real-life conditions.

This section is for having fun. There are those who earn their welcome, and those who deserve to be told to move on. I will not dictate anyone's language simply because I have a first-hand experience with disability. However, I will endlessly haunt stupid assholes who disrespect real people who are disabled.

MBM

OlegL
02-14-2011, 02:13 AM
English is not my first language, so I don't think I understood the conversation that Darth Rings had with chavis in this thread...
Anyway... If I had Williams syndrome, I would not be a virgin now because people affected with Williams' have good social skills...

megabyteme
02-14-2011, 02:21 AM
How are we supposed to help you, Oleg? We are but mere Lounge posters. People often come here to have their self esteems lowered, not raised. And I am certain no one has ever gotten an erection, nor a date here.*

*Excluding Mulder, ofc. And I once got kinda turned on by the description of Mulder's hair cut. :blushing:

OlegL
02-14-2011, 03:07 AM
You are not supposed to help me in any way. It's just that I am stating the fact: I want a pretty woman, but don't know how to get one.

Quarterquack
02-14-2011, 03:21 AM
For the record, most "pretty" women (by my standards) are as shallow as your mom's vagina, Oleg. But then again, that's precisely what makes them all so easy. :(

OlegL
02-14-2011, 04:46 AM
Darth Rings, I asked you this before and I will ask you this again, are you still a teenager? Your behavior is different from the behavior of every single person that ever talked to me on this board. Yes, Disme is sometimes mean to me, but he still sounds like a fully mature person. You, on the other hand... you seem a little off...

bijoy
02-14-2011, 06:56 AM
Darth Rings, I asked you this before and I will ask you this again, are you still a teenager? Your behavior is different from the behavior of every single person that ever talked to me on this board. Yes, Disme is sometimes mean to me, but he still sounds like a fully mature person. You, on the other hand... you seem a little off...

It is very good to see that you do not consider my silly posts as teenager post. :pinch:

Disme
02-14-2011, 07:13 AM
Yes, Disme is sometimes mean to me,

I agree 100% with the maturity thing, albeit my wife seems to think otherwise :(

Seriously: It's not a matter of being mean. I try to protect you and make you realise what people here think of you when posting your 'strange' statements and/or questions.
If all you wrote here is indeed true and you are not trolling I fear you have some kind of psycholgical issue a some other FST'ers stated before.

But I have to admit I've been in a trolling mood myself too for some time now. :happy:

Quarterquack
02-14-2011, 07:15 AM

I got compared to Disme. Good enough for me.

Disme
02-14-2011, 07:40 AM
I got compared to Disme. Good enough for me.

Thanks for the kind words ...

megabyteme
02-14-2011, 10:10 AM
Always the same... no kind words for MBM. :(

bijoy
02-14-2011, 10:21 AM
Always the same... no kind words for MBM. :(

don't worry, It will come.:P

sez
02-14-2011, 02:15 PM
Horses for courses.

Please. Just because you can make fun of something doesn't mean you should. To find humor in any and everything, and to go as far as pursuing said "humor" not only demeans and demoralizes life itself, but humor and comedy alike. I've spoken to MBM multiple times, as well, and I'm glad he sees the positive in it, but that does not mean that it's a laughing matter, even if the people subject to it attempt to be humorous about it as a defense mechanism. How about the next time something terrible (deserving of consolation, or otherwise) happens to you, I (or someone else) belittles your emotions which are very much real by trying to substitute them with humor?

To stick humor up on a podium above respect and empathy means little more than desensitizing humor, amongst the other sentiments you avoid in the process. For such a person who surely understands that humor and laughter are part of the humanistic experience, you sure do ignore that it is still a subset of said experience.

As for the last two parts of your post, I cannot but agree more (I have known many Aspies in the course of my life; even worked at a centre for the disabled for a brief amount of time). However, at the very least, a sense of respect is due in situations like these. You cannot ignore that fact and be complacent with humor where it isn't meant to be found.

Frankly speaking I think chavis has baggage from his past that centers around this topic that still beleaguers him to date.Take a look at the character of sue from glee and why she is what she is,that's the catopric image of the grim childhood that chavis called life.He's not a troll,he's just sad.

sez
02-14-2011, 02:17 PM
and olegl...pics or you aren't autistic.

KFlint
02-14-2011, 02:35 PM
Take a look at the character of sue from glee and why she is what she is

Heum....who? I never thought I'd see a Glee reference on this board.

Anxiously waiting for a Sex and the city metaphor now...

OlegL
02-15-2011, 05:52 AM
Yes, Disme is sometimes mean to me,

I agree 100% with the maturity thing, albeit my wife seems to think otherwise :(

Seriously: It's not a matter of being mean. I try to protect you and make you realise what people here think of you when posting your 'strange' statements and/or questions.
If all you wrote here is indeed true and you are not trolling I fear you have some kind of psycholgical issue a some other FST'ers stated before.

But I have to admit I've been in a trolling mood myself too for some time now. :happy:

I really LOVE it when you write such posts. I honestly do. Please never write any mean posts again. If you want to joke, that's cool, but please never write mean posts.

iLOVENZB
02-15-2011, 11:48 AM

Frankly speaking I think chavis has baggage from his past that centers around this topic that still beleaguers him to date.Take a look at the character of sue from glee and why she is what she is,that's the catopric image of the grim childhood that chavis called life.He's not a troll,he's just sad.

I don't know what's worse, the fact you're giving excuses for chavis' troll like behaviour or that you actually watch Glee :unsure:.

IdolEyes787
02-15-2011, 01:45 PM
Take a look at the character of sue from glee and why she is what she is

Heum....who? I never thought I'd see a Glee reference on this board.
Anxiously waiting for a Sex and the city metaphor now...

Sex and the City 2 is like a plate of cockroaches with a little whipped cream (http://www.egotastic.com/video?dm=xgs58d&w=960&h=540&info=Alice%20Eve%20Wet%20T-Shirt%20and%20Nippletastic) on the side.:unsure:

Gripper
02-21-2011, 08:07 PM
OMG this was so like some of teh good ol day posts lol,Chavis would fitted in purrrfectedly

bijoy
02-22-2011, 05:07 PM
OP again 'disabled' :P

megabyteme
02-22-2011, 08:08 PM
Fox News reports mass protests in support of Oleg's safe return... :o

http://i54.tinypic.com/30wm1cj.jpg

IdolEyes787
02-22-2011, 08:11 PM
Are those Malaysians ? I doubt if Malaysians rioting in the street even have much of an effect on what happens in Malaysia.

anon
02-22-2011, 08:16 PM

*image*

http://image.bayimg.com/gaeadaada.jpg

KFlint
02-22-2011, 08:21 PM

http://i54.tinypic.com/30wm1cj.jpg

Nice one!

You win.

He keeps trying to log in since I disabled him this morning, like constantly, I can feel the OCD at work...so I reversed it. Poor OlegL...

Snee
02-22-2011, 08:48 PM
Are those Malaysians ? I doubt if Malaysians rioting in the street even have much of an effect on what happens in Malaysia.

I heard malaysians are a government conspiracy made up to make americans feel good about themselves, like mexico and arabs.

IdolEyes787
02-22-2011, 08:56 PM

I heard malaysians are a government conspiracy made up to make americans feel good about themselves, like mexico and arabs.

You must admit though that making things up is simpler/more cost effective than going through the whole enslaving an entire race thing again.
Of course it did give us Snoop Dog so I guess at least it ended well.

Snee
02-22-2011, 09:30 PM
Don't forget that other black guy, the one who is funny.

megabyteme
02-22-2011, 09:50 PM
Nice one!

You win.

He keeps trying to log in since I disabled him this morning, like constantly, I can feel the OCD at work...so I reversed it. Poor OlegL...

*The triumphant protesters return home, never to know what their signs said...*

IdolEyes787
02-22-2011, 10:00 PM
Don't forget that other black guy, the one who is funny.

Since he needs to be both funny and a guy then it's safe to exclude Bill Cosby . I'm then assuming you are talking about either Obama or Oprah .

OlegL
03-17-2011, 08:33 PM

Do you think that people that get prostitutes for sex are despicable?.. By the way, guys, now I don't think I want just sex; I realized that sex is empty by itself; I want to get to know a person first.

mjmacky
03-17-2011, 08:58 PM
You can talk to the hooker first, but it'll still cost you. It's only despicable if she's nasty, why pay for nasty?

OlegL
04-19-2011, 02:56 AM
(I have known many Aspies in the course of my life; even worked at a centre for the disabled for a brief amount of time).

And how is their behavior different from my behavior?

P2PDog
04-19-2011, 04:04 AM
(I have known many Aspies in the course of my life; even worked at a centre for the disabled for a brief amount of time).

They don't troll BT forums :)

OlegL
04-19-2011, 05:12 AM
Well, I am asking a serious question here; Darth Rings, please answer it.

Disme
04-19-2011, 08:13 AM
If trolling = serious, than yes your question = serious ... that's where it all goes wrong for you, since all you do is trolling!

PeculiarSatyr
04-20-2011, 03:25 PM
You can have sex with my wife if you can make it to Pittsburgh PA

OlegL
04-22-2011, 11:51 PM
The thing is that on one hand I want a sexual relationship, but on the other hand, I am afraid that a person will treat me badly if I end up in a relationship with that person. It's just so confusing... Also, on one hand, I want sex, but on the other hand, I want a romantic relationship.

callum
04-23-2011, 01:48 AM
Have you thought about becoming a woman? That would solve all your problems and you're already half way there, judging by that last post.

Quarterquack
04-23-2011, 02:06 AM
I'm assuming you're talking about the half with all the sexual needs, callum?

Biggles
04-23-2011, 12:02 PM
You are not supposed to help me in any way. It's just that I am stating the fact: I want a pretty woman, but don't know how to get one.

Pretty is subjective to the observer. One man's pretty is another's man turn off (and vice versa for teh giriles like)

OlegL
04-27-2011, 04:22 AM

Will you answer this question or not?

megabyteme
04-27-2011, 07:25 AM
I've seen a lot of nature films, Oleg. Since we are essentially animals, I believe it is a fair assumption that what works in the animal kingdom will work for you. Here are a couple of things I have noticed that I think you should experiment with:

1. Have bright, eye-catching plumage. Dress in REALLY bright outfits so you stand out.

2. Dance. All the dominant animals have cool moves- dance around in front of her and as many females as you can.

3. Show several potential mates your genitals. This will excite the female, and make you irresistible to her.

4. Find areas where lots of females gather. Places like malls, schools, and churches will take place of the watering holes of the Serengeti.

So, to summarize: Wear really bright clothes, hang out in malls and schools while dancing and showing off your genitals. I give you millions of years of successful mating techniques in an easy-to-remember format, but do not spread it around- the more people who know this, the fewer females there will be to go around...

Happy hunting, Oleg!

iLOVENZB
04-27-2011, 08:06 AM
Maybe you could also look for one of these OlegL:

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/433069-Ahoi-Muldy-RE-Costa-chick?p=3576032#post3576032

anon
04-27-2011, 04:07 PM
So, to summarize: Wear really bright clothes, hang out in malls and schools while dancing and showing off your genitals. I give you millions of years of successful mating techniques in an easy-to-remember format, but do not spread it around- the more people who know this, the fewer females there will be to go around...

You want him to be a weird-ass flasher :blink:

megabyteme
04-27-2011, 05:31 PM

You want him to be a weird-ass flasher :blink:

You've got to teach to the level of the audience. :P

CQ1ST
04-27-2011, 05:48 PM
on a serious note, get the audiobook 'how to make women laugh' because even if your poor ugly and fat laughing girls will give it up