PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Bitme please!

Wilton331
02-15-2011, 11:14 PM
Hi!
I'm a first year medical student looking for a good e-learning site for medical texts, and also manuals on how to use Stata. I'm a member of docspedia, but it has been down for quite a while. I can provide proofs from my other sites if necessary.

Thanks!

IdolEyes787
02-16-2011, 12:07 AM
Hi!
I'm a first year medical student looking for a good e-learning site for medical texts, and also manuals on how to use Stata. I'm a member of docspedia, but it has been down for quite a while. I can provide proofs from my other sites if necessary.

Thanks!

Since you apparently had an account before you might try this. I see that the same thing happened to your What account and you had luck in recovering it.
Of course the BitMe thing might be ancient history and since they apparently don't have an "one account per lifetime rule" maybe asking to be invited again is your best and only recourse.

If you or a friend has an account that is ever disabled for inactivity, the account holder may come to the #bitme.help IRC channel and plead their case to a staff member. If the account profile has a good history the staff member may decide to re-enable the account

LubTheStaringCat
02-16-2011, 09:13 AM
Try http://avaxhome.ws/ there's lots of Medical elearning material there.