PDA

View Full Version : [Request] what.cd

cruelworld
02-18-2011, 04:03 PM
i have a metal tracker acc.but i can't download other stuffs like altern. music. on it. can anyone invite me to what?

anon
02-18-2011, 04:11 PM
Won't happen. Read this:
http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/

IdolEyes787
02-18-2011, 04:21 PM
i have a metal tracker acc.

It's not technically your account though.

need metal.iplay acc

tell me what you want. buffered accounts only

Thread: need metal.iplay acc (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/412257-need-metal.iplay-acc?p=3454293#post3454293)
he is trusted user! thanks sir!

If anyone is so inclined to be foolish enough to entrust you with a What invite I'm sure that given the staff's low view on that sort of thing they will make it a point to hunt you both down and show you the door.

OlegL
02-18-2011, 04:27 PM
OP, the what.cd staff will disable you if you request an invite on a public board. Join the #what.cd-interview channel and pass the interview.

cruelworld
02-18-2011, 04:39 PM
Won't happen. Read this:
http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/

i have to learn every info before the interview? i mean i will just download torrents and try to make buffer not upload albums.

@ idoleyes: i made the trade through the rules,doesn't it makes the account mine? or why you alow trade on this site ?

anon
02-18-2011, 04:49 PM
i have to learn every info before the interview? i mean i will just download torrents and try to make buffer not upload albums.

If you want to do things the right way, it's either the interview or knowing someone who will invite you. Requesting (and giving) invites in public, as well as trading, will get you disabled if caught.

@ idoleyes: i made the trade through the rules,doesn't it makes the account mine? or why you alow trade on this site ?

No one said you broke FST's rules. What Idol meant is that you're a trader and that can get any potential inviter in trouble. That plus what I mentioned above is why this request is extremely unlikely to get filled.

cruelworld
02-18-2011, 04:56 PM
ok, i will try to memorize interview's stuff and maybe i can pass it. thx anyway

anon
02-18-2011, 04:58 PM
i will try to memorize interview's stuff

It may take a bit more effort than that. :P

whatcdfan
02-18-2011, 05:14 PM
ok, i will try to memorize interview's stuff and maybe i can pass it. thx anyway

Its not about memorizing stuff as Anon pointed out, Encoding is like an art, you gotta have some interest to learn that art.

cruelworld
02-18-2011, 05:29 PM

Its not about memorizing stuff as Anon pointed out, Encoding is like an art, you gotta have some interest to learn that art.

yeah you're right.i've read some info about encoding and it requires some skills.i think i can't answer all questions in the interview correctly,but i will try to pass with enough mark :P

anon
02-18-2011, 06:34 PM
They have an IRC channel to clear doubts, and I can give you a hand with any questions here (via PM) if you want. :)