PDA

View Full Version : [The.Social.Network.480p.BRRip.XviD.AC3-MECK90] problems, so which version?

drunkenm4ster
02-20-2011, 05:29 PM
I recently downloaded this version:
The.Social.Network.480p.BRRip.XviD.AC3-MECK90

I tried to watch it on my PS3 as per norm

30 Minutes into the film, the audio was disabled with a message saying this device cannot be used for this.. and audio has been disabled..etc. But stopping and starting the film at various intervals enabled the audio for a few minutes, but the same thing keeps happening. Just to reiterate, the film audio was disablled not the hardware itself
I was quite shocked as this has never happened before.

So can anybody recommed which xvid br rip I should try?

anon
02-20-2011, 05:40 PM
What is this doing in the newsgroups section?

And I don't have a PS3, but I just grabbed a random release from Warez-BB and it played fine. :idunno:

ericab
02-20-2011, 05:54 PM
wrong section. :frusty:

drunkenm4ster
02-22-2011, 01:06 PM
wrong section. :frusty:

What is this doing in the newsgroups section?

And I don't have a PS3, but I just grabbed a random release from Warez-BB and it played fine. :idunno:

Because I picked the particular nzb from the movies section
So does this mean if I am having a problem with a file or require a recommendation regarding nzb's, I should not post here?. :huh:

Monaco
02-22-2011, 04:02 PM
I've only grabbed the 1080p CtrlHD encode, but I'd suggest trying one of the more recognizable BRRips or BDRips. I don't pay too much attention to them, but I recognize Rx and Flawless and IMBT as reputable groups.

anon
02-22-2011, 04:26 PM

Should have put that on your first post. Otherwise, it's a bit hard to know what this is doing on an (apparently) unrelated section.

drunkenm4ster
02-25-2011, 05:11 PM

Should have put that on your first post. Otherwise, it's a bit hard to know what this is doing on an (apparently) unrelated section.

Not all threads ot posts have nzb in the thread.
Logic is that the post\thread added is relevant to the section it has been place into.
This is the process most of us follow and always will be. Next time a more constructive reply would be better, than to criticisie the way I have written a thread/post, fow what ever reason you felt to add your comments in the first place. This sort of telling others what to do is getting too common place nowadays, and it seems is filtering through to the neswgroup section.

I've only grabbed the 1080p CtrlHD encode, but I'd suggest trying one of the more recognizable BRRips or BDRips. I don't pay too much attention to them, but I recognize Rx and Flawless and IMBT as reputable groups.

Many thanks for your help..mucho appreciatto.

anon
02-25-2011, 06:05 PM
Not all threads ot posts have nzb in the thread.
Logic is that the post\thread added is relevant to the section it has been place into.
This is the process most of us follow and always will be. Next time a more constructive reply would be better, than to criticisie the way I have written a thread/post, fow what ever reason you felt to add your comments in the first place. This sort of telling others what to do is getting too common place nowadays, and it seems is filtering through to the neswgroup section.

That's not always, and I didn't criticize you. I didn't even tell you you did something wrong. I only asked what this thread was doing in the Newsgroups section, and then gave some advice to prevent others from having the same question. :ermm: