PDA

View Full Version : [Request] CartoonChaos, please? Would be great!

get8p
02-21-2011, 05:33 PM
Please name me your conditions, young man! Ill pm it 2 ya.

anon
02-21-2011, 06:49 PM
I think invites were a bit hard to get or something. MBM requested it quite recently and didn't manage to get invited (as far as I know, of course). You can look his thread up if you want...

get8p
02-21-2011, 07:15 PM
Why? Whats wrong with invites system there? Currently off?
Didnt know CC is such an -=A1337 trackar=-, though it was not cooler than, for example, IPT.
Weird, no nfo about it in here
http://filesharingtalk.com/what-trackers-offer/

WTF!Oo

megabyteme
02-22-2011, 06:14 AM
Ultimately, a new friend was able to come through for me on both CC and Neptoons. I doubt I would be so fortunate a second time.

I will say both sites are very nice, and have a lot of content. One tracker should not necessarily exclude the need for the other, if the user has varied tastes/"needs".

I spent a couple hours trying to work my way in to CC through their IRC. It wasn't a success- by any stretch of the imagination. Actually, I felt like I had stumbled into a very stoned hacky-sack competition where all of the participants were stoned, and enthralled in to their weed/cartoons/hackies.

I would not advise further pursuit- even out of desperation- into their IRC, as it will simply lead to a dead end, and possibly a contact buzz. Just saying. :mellow:

Keep your eyes open, and check filesharingnetworks blog for info.

GL, duuude. (See, I spent too long there, as it was...)

waffler
02-22-2011, 06:47 AM
I can help with neptoons, but I need someone to vouch for you.

get8p
02-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Nah, thx. I want CC=(

waffler
02-22-2011, 11:42 AM
Whats so special about CC ?

AdrianPhoto
02-22-2011, 11:47 AM
The community! :D

A
02-22-2011, 06:11 PM
The community! :D

No, The content.

megabyteme
02-22-2011, 06:42 PM
I think it is a poor decision to reject Neptoons. That is, unless you know the content is not to your liking.

anon
02-22-2011, 07:16 PM
No, The content.

Don't use the C word here! :@

By the way, everyone knows you can't have content without packs. Same goes for packs and pretimes. :noes:

By the way, nice to know you eventually got in, MBM. :)

get8p
02-23-2011, 09:02 AM
So guys, like, bump?

megabyteme
02-24-2011, 06:18 AM
No, The content.

Don't use the C word here! :@

By the way, everyone knows you can't have content without packs. Same goes for packs and pretimes. :noes:

By the way, nice to know you eventually got in, MBM. :)

Thanks, anon! I should point out that the pretimes on CC and Neptoons are awesome*!!!

*Awesome for shows that aired anywhere from 2 to 40+ years ago. :lol:

All joking aside, VERY cool sites that make me feel quite nostalgic. I have had fun sharing some of my old favorites with my kids. Every night since joining CC, we have watched 2 episodes of Pink Panther before bedtime. :happy:

get8p
02-24-2011, 08:34 PM
I was convinced taht neptoons is better
CLOSED ahahaha XD