PDA

View Full Version : For all us non-traders...

Vorx
02-23-2011, 12:58 AM
For all us non-traders, who wish to get into trackers such as HDBits.org and FTN, what do you guys suggest is the best way? Im not a trader, and i dont plan to trade in order to gain access into these sites.

What do the members of FST suggest?

anon
02-23-2011, 01:08 AM
Well, it's pretty easy. Know someone with an invite, ask them to invite you, profit!

On a serious note, I can't comment on HDBits (I think it's not the first time that question is asked, however), but as far as FTN goes, you really shouldn't waste your time.

OlegL
02-23-2011, 01:30 AM
Vorx, I was invited to FTN by a bitmetv admin because my bitmetv account was in good standing. (He didn't know at that time that I had severe social problems because of my mild autism). So, I guess if you want to join FTN, you need to build your reputation on some other bittorrent site first. You will also be invited to hdbits if you build your reputation on a site such as bitme, bitmetv, or what.cd.

Edit: and, of course, if you know the right people, you won't even need to build your reputation on any bittorrent site. For example, I was re-invited to hdbits in 2010 simply because I knew the right people. (I knew them because I had been a member of hdbits in 2008 when power users were still able to invite anyone they wanted to).

Champo101
02-23-2011, 01:42 AM
Chase SCC instead tbh. SCC is worth all the hype it gets.

and I'm not joking. :mellow:

KFlint
02-23-2011, 01:49 AM
I lost my HDBits account due to inactivity ages ago and I don't think there is any way I could join back if I wanted. I joined Bit-HDTV instead, don't really have to use because pretty much everything can be found on usenet, but at times it's useful.

Regarding FTN, as it was said, waste of time imo...

Vorx
02-23-2011, 01:55 AM

Yer, i know.

FTN i want for the glory of having such a wanted account, and HDB, well, because i love HD :D

Vorx, I was invited to FTN by a bitmetv admin because my bitmetv account was in good standing. (He didn't know at that time that I had severe social problems because of my mild autism). So, I guess if you want to join FTN, you need to build your reputation on some other bittorrent site first. You will also be invited to hdbits if you build your reputation on a site such as bitme, bitmetv, or what.cd.

Edit: and, of course, if you know the right people, you won't even need to build your reputation on any bittorrent site. For example, I was re-invited to hdbits in 2010 simply because I knew the right people. (I knew them because I had been a member of hdbits in 2008 when power users were still able to invite anyone they wanted to).

Good idea. I should try that.

Daniel_30
02-23-2011, 03:03 AM

But it doesn't matter if you couldn't still have it anymore, I vote to calling your post "History of OlegL".

Yer, i know.

FTN i want for the glory of having such a wanted account, and HDB, well, because i love HD :D

Glory !! ok I know now why at this time Brandon being very bored & lazy to bring something back his activity site again :D.

XDA
02-23-2011, 03:10 AM
Yer, i know.

The only reason you want FTN is because you can have bragging rights on the internet? I'm sure somebody will see this and want to invite you.

Vorx
02-23-2011, 03:13 AM
Yer, i know.

The only reason you want FTN is because you can have bragging rights on the internet? I'm sure somebody will see this and want to invite you.

[QUOTE=Vorx;3561681]Yer, i know.

Thank the lord for different usernames!

KFlint
02-23-2011, 03:13 AM
FTN i want for the glory of having such a wanted account.

Don't hold your breath, nobody will glorify you for that.

IdolEyes787
02-23-2011, 03:39 AM

Why I don't see anything different there from IPT or TL except maybe the opinion that some of the members have of themselves.
As for the sources at SCC being "purer" to the average member I hardly see how that matters.

Yer, i know.

Great another insincere wank currying favour and using trackers as mere stepping stones in his hoped ascent to glory.
Save yourself the time and effort for if achieved no one will think any different of you and the only ones to pretend to will be other insincere wanks such as yourself hoping to follow in your "glorified" footsteps.

Btw the part that you love HD comes as no surprise to me.
In bt nowadays the surest way to spot an idiot is by his loud and frequent expounding of his supposed love of HD in much the same way that you used to be able to spot a bad guy by his wearing of a black hat.

Anyway I hope that helps ,us being all equally uncomtemptuous non-traders here.
Not that I find it funny that you had to make a point of saying that or anything .Hopefully by saying trader I didn't get infected by the bad trader aids and lose all my morals suddenly start trading away all my accounts instead of getting into places the proper way by forming false friendships , telling people what they want to hear and generally sucking up.

OlegL
02-23-2011, 04:13 AM
IdolEyes787, what do you mean? I wasn't using trackers as mere stepping stones. As I said before, I enjoyed bitmetv because people on that site were nice, including members of their staff. They never made me angry, not even once.

IdolEyes787
02-23-2011, 04:33 AM
Quick someone hand me the facepalm button.

Enlightened
02-23-2011, 04:54 AM
FTN i want for the glory of having such a wanted account.

I think it use to be in those days when FTN,ran with the crowd with UK-T,sCT,FTWR and FSC............BUT Not anymore

megabyteme
02-23-2011, 04:59 AM
Who the phuck deleted my post in here? Thanks a lot, Dick! :dry:

gamesover
02-23-2011, 05:18 AM
For all us non-traders, who wish to get into trackers such as HDBits.org and FTN, what do you guys suggest is the best way? Im not a trader, and i dont plan to trade in order to gain access into these sites.

I believe idoleyes said it already but I'll repeat it for extra emphasis - I suggest you don't go around calling yourself a non-trader, if you really are a non-trader you don't need to call attention to it like its some kind of calling card to get into elite trackers. Seriously how would anyone even know if you were telling the truth about being a non-trader since you've only been here for a month, which is not enough time to build trust, and you can never know who has dupe accounts one for trading and another to appear legit. So forget about the stupid 'non-trader' and 'anti-trader' labels, just be yourself and do what you feel is right. Don't become a sheep following the rest of the herd.

Cabalo
02-23-2011, 05:40 AM
Even if you are a non trader, you could alway pay hard cash for an invite. That's how most of the noobs at some other places do.

Then, to get their cash back, they start instead selling their invites. Trackers brought this to themselves. Add to the pot the immaturity of the average torrenter, and it's a great way to feel better about their acne when they look themselves in the mirror before catching the bus to school.

kurdt
02-23-2011, 06:01 AM
i'm not real active here, i mostly read to get inside scoop on the happenings of the torrent world (haven't seen too many of those threads lately), but i'll reply to this, because it's actually a good question that i relate to.

1) i love FTN for a number of reasons, including that it has a smaller userbase and i feel safer downloading there than on TL for example. But there's other reasons, like real no-raitio (i.e. no min seed time) so i get upload on torrents i want and don't have to seed every single torrent (like the high(er) risk popular current movies or leaks). It is probably my most used tracker.

2) the non-trader thing didn't come off as arrogant to me. because i know the dilemma, i was there. it is the way of integrity but also delayed gratification. it has its challenges which are unique to it.

3) the way i got FTN was by being active at a place that was respected by the torrent community. one day the admin of FTN came in and hooked it up.

4) i don't know how to get Hd-BITS as a non-trader. I was supposed to get an invite when they were gonna open regs the other year, again from being active, but then they didn't open it because of the trader/sellers i guess.

good luck!

kingeater
02-23-2011, 06:36 AM
Quick someone hand me the facepalm button.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs347.snc4/41594_103486333027447_5683_n.jpg
Does this work? :P

@ the OP's question about HDBits; there's a couple of ways getting in, but they all revolve around knowing a VIP. Either show you can encode/get WEB-DL ep's from the Apple store, etc. Or befriend a VIP by just being yourself or making a name for yourself on another tracker (as OlegL has already mentioned). I guess you could always kiss-ass and get the same result, just figured I would post a semi-serious comment in this thread after the facepalm picture.

/Not on HDB, but know enough people over there/got there by these means. Also, the encoding/WEB-DL help is no big secret, they tried a recruiting drive of sorts, don't know how successful that turned out though.

mjmacky
02-23-2011, 06:49 AM
Also, the encoding/WEB-DL help is no big secret, they tried a recruiting drive of sorts, don't know how successful that turned out though.

Cause it costs money no matter what, and you have to have your shit setup properly, that's a small number of people compared to just encoders.

kingeater
02-23-2011, 06:54 AM
Agreed mjmacky, didn't mean to sound like that it was cheap or easy. Just know through the grapevine that was what they were looking for. Also, if memory serves me correct, you needed to prove you were good for getting the WEB-DL's ($XX on the account so that they knew you had the monetary means to obtain the files). And I know from experience that encoders mean nothing if they have no sources to encode from :P

mjmacky
02-23-2011, 07:05 AM
Hmm, was that me? I wasn't thinking so, I'd never be caught dead buying from a store or using a device that started with a lower case 'i'. The only source I don't have are captures, so my fishing campaign was to find a place where I could work with some caps. But yeah that web.dl shit costs some serious money (tv shows), so you've got to be pretty dedicated financially. Also, the typical web-dl does not involve an encoding step.

kingeater
02-23-2011, 07:21 AM
Yeah, meant to put in the HDTV cappers also. That's my oversight. Pretty much a slam dunk if you have a US HDTV Cable stream+ FIOS hookup :P

Vorx
02-23-2011, 09:44 AM
In bt nowadays the surest way to spot an idiot is by his loud and frequent expounding of his supposed love of HD in much the same way that you used to be able to spot a bad guy by his wearing of a black hat.

How about you stick it up your arse, you condecending fuck.

IdolEyes787
02-23-2011, 12:32 PM
i

3) the way i got FTN was by being active at a place that was respected by the torrent community. one day the admin of FTN came in and hooked it up.

It's nice to know that in a system supposedly based on unbiased sharing that there is still room for a class structure .
I wonder if anyone "active " on Demonoid ,selflessly maintaining a positive ratio for no purpose other than they see it as the right thing to do is ever so blessed? Or for that matter anyone posting religiously and intelligently in the forums of site like Bitsoup or the equivalent.
No? Didn't think so. Instead it's much more likely to have people with limited sense of loyalty and language but time to spend on irc ( I actually just saw an application form from a supposed Emergency Room doctor on FSC saying that he was basically on irc 24/7 at work and at home :mellow:) and money to foolishly invest in a server granted access.
Maybe I'm missing the point entirely but I don't see where the "respected" part necessarily factors in here?

There, there. Keep at it and I'm sure that someday you will be able to spell condescending correctly too. :)

Seems to be a lot of that going on lately .Probably you posted something that wasn't on-topic or politically correct enough in this thread of great importance.
God, I mean whatever higher power you choose to either believe in or not, forbid that everyone couldn't simply look past anything you said that they might not like /agree with /understand .

KFlint
02-23-2011, 01:24 PM

Not me, it was physically removed so no way to get it back, that's odd, if I remember correctly there was nothing justifying a deletion whatsoever...:huh:

Disme
02-23-2011, 02:00 PM

You are too late ... the ship has sailed ... if you would have been here 2 or 3 years ago access to these trackers was far more easy.
But since the 'asking'-side has become so much bigger than the 'supply'-side access has been limited to nearly-immortals only.

anon
02-23-2011, 04:35 PM

I believe idoleyes said it already but I'll repeat it for extra emphasis - I suggest you don't go around calling yourself a non-trader, if you really are a non-trader you don't need to call attention to it like its some kind of calling card to get into elite trackers.

Plus one. The term "non-trader" is as silly as "anti-trader", really. If you don't break trackers' rules, there's no need to stick a label on yourself for everyone else to know that. And many people actually do it to get those l33t tracker invites, as it's been mentioned in this thread and countless other ones.

Also, "non-trader" may actually make it sound like trading is the way to go, and that you chose not to follow it, to less experienced people.

megabyteme
02-23-2011, 05:50 PM

Not me, it was physically removed so no way to get it back, that's odd, if I remember correctly there was nothing justifying a deletion whatsoever...:huh:

I know it wasn't you, KF. Your name never comes to mind when stuff like this occurs. :)

To recap:

1.) Find similar/same content on other trackers.
2.) If you need to talk to members of those sites, chances are, you can find them here on FST.
3.) Find other, more valuable things to worry yourself about.

These are not necessarily in any order.

I apologize to anyone who finds this post too controversial. :blushing:

anon
02-23-2011, 06:37 PM

It doesn't actually tell you how to get in those l33t trackers. That's why it got deleted. :01:

megabyteme
02-23-2011, 06:50 PM

It doesn't actually tell you how to get in those l33t trackers. That's why it got deleted. :01:

It was meant as a (mostly) constructive comment on how to do without. Many of us do survive without, and the truth is- as I suggested, there really is no NEED for them.

Surprise, Dorothy, you had everything you needed, all along... :D

OlegL
02-23-2011, 06:56 PM
Or befriend a VIP by just being yourself

Yep; that's how I got invited. However, since I continued being myself, I got banned from hdbits.

anon
02-23-2011, 06:57 PM
It was meant as a (mostly) constructive comment on how to do without. Many of us do survive without, and the truth is- as I suggested, there really is no NEED for them.

Surprise, Dorothy, you had everything you needed, all along... :D

Was just joking. I pretty much think the same way, too. :)

gamesover
02-23-2011, 08:22 PM
Or befriend a VIP by just being yourself

Yep; that's how I got invited. However, since I continued being myself, I got banned from hdbits.

Need to spam another thread to bring that up, because I think there might have been one or two people here who didn't know that already. :lol:

OlegL
02-23-2011, 08:50 PM
Dude, do you know the definition of the word spam?

Daniel_30
02-24-2011, 12:14 AM

The Wikipedia re-directed me to this page :

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/430309-I-was-just-banned-from-hdbits.org

;)

Champo101
02-24-2011, 01:53 AM
@IdolEyes I hate the hell out of TL but I'm not gonna go into reason why. I do use IPT a fair bit for seasons cuz they are fl most of the time and that's AWESOME in my eyes heh, but I use SCC for my TV because it gets lots of hits fast, speeds, and pre times.

Jackass l33t people look here:

HDB INVIT 4 TRADEZZ!! :lol:

Did I get your attention now? :shifty:

Stop chasing l33t sites just for the hell of it.

3 Step Process here:

1. Req IPT
2. Get IPT
3. PROFIT!

All you need to know my friend. IPT is all you will need for a long time too. And hey, you might just after time get invited to one of those sites. Just dont be a jackass. :P

OlegL
02-24-2011, 02:44 AM

The Wikipedia re-directed me to this page :

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/430309-I-was-just-banned-from-hdbits.org

;)

If this is a joke, I don't understand humor in it.

IdolEyes787
02-24-2011, 02:44 AM
@IdolEyes I hate the hell out of TL but I'm not gonna go into reason why.

But it says such nice things about you.:(

Btw I've had occasion to wait for a TV episode to be uploaded and I don't see how at best one minute faster on SCC makes any difference unless you are just planning to cross seed it someplace else .:unsure:

Also I'm on TVTorrentz that gets maybe 35 hits on popular new shows and even there I frequently max out my 15MB download so I don't think you would find it hard to do so anyplace else :unsure:

Champo101
02-24-2011, 04:00 AM
Difference of opinion on this one :yes:

The_Martinator
02-24-2011, 07:12 AM
OP, you search for Glory? Here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097441/

Instant Glory! Thank me laterz.

Piss out!

P2PDog
02-24-2011, 02:54 PM

Piss out!

I would like to achieve glory, too, but I can't find a download link on that page??

A
02-24-2011, 03:13 PM

Piss out!

I would like to achieve glory, too, but I can't find a download link on that page??
Install the greasemonkey script :shifty:

All you need to know my friend. IPT is all you will need for a long time too.
Wrong

whatcdfan
02-24-2011, 04:09 PM
@IdolEyes I hate the hell out of TL but I'm not gonna go into reason why. I do use IPT a fair bit for seasons cuz they are fl most of the time and that's AWESOME in my eyes heh, but I use SCC for my TV because it gets lots of hits fast, speeds, and pre times.

I too use SCC more then any other tracker not only for TV but also for Movies but there are instances when i cant find a certain release on SCC and TL/IPT have one also when downloading 2/3 years old torrent from SCC many are left with 1 or 2 seeds whereas TL/IPT has many people seeding the same scene release that max out my connection so SCC solely dont do it for me.

On Topic:
l33tness will earn you nothing, The primary motive of every torrentier is to get the files and there are other awesome places apart from FTN/HDbits to get hold of those files.

anon
02-24-2011, 04:18 PM

It's their fake login page, silly. You must log in first. :cool:

there are instances when i cant find a certain release on SCC and TL/IPT have one also when downloading 2/3 years old torrent from SCC many are left with 1 or 2 seeds whereas TL/IPT has many people seeding the same scene release that max out my connection so SCC solely dont do it for me.

A tip for that, if you can find the release as part of a pack, then partial download it from there instead. Packs tend to be much better seeded. :)

Vorx
02-24-2011, 11:14 PM
Again, fuck you IdolEyes.

IdolEyes787
02-24-2011, 11:17 PM
And after the Sydney Olympics and the Crocodile Dundee movies I was under the impression that all you Australians were nice guys.:(

Vorx
02-24-2011, 11:36 PM
And after the Sydney Olympics and the Crocodile Dundee movies I was under the impression that all you Australians were nice guys.:(

Your Family is Scum.

IdolEyes787
02-25-2011, 12:28 AM
Are scum.

anon
02-25-2011, 12:58 AM
Again, fuck you IdolEyes.

Your Family is Scum.

Looking at these and your other post about TT, I'd say you're being a bit immature. :eyebrows:

But who cares, fuck me and my family too.

IdolEyes787
02-25-2011, 02:07 AM
Your Family is Scum.

Looking at these and your other post about TT, I'd say you're being a bit immature. :eyebrows:

He's only immature for his age.

I've seen some of your other posts, so if it isn't autism, what were you diagnosed with? :unsure:

15 year old smartarse-ism.

megabyteme
02-25-2011, 02:07 AM

Your Family is Scum.

Go easy on him, Idol. Apparently, he comes from the part of Australia where English is not the primary language. Either that, or he quit school by the age of 8. He is deserving of pity, not ridicule. :no:

IdolEyes787
02-25-2011, 02:09 AM
I think the problem is that being Australian and old enough to open the fridge by himself , he is probably drunk.

megabyteme
02-25-2011, 02:51 AM
I think the problem is that being Australian and old enough to open the fridge by himself , he is probably drunk.

At least he's got a good, responsible mother who thought to leave a "sixer" for him so he wouldn't go hungry while she went out to turn a few tricks, and maybe find him a new role model daddy for the month.

gamesover
02-25-2011, 03:12 AM

Your Family is Scum.

I believe after this comment and the previous one you've successfully screwed yourself out of ever getting an invite from anyone here. Good luck with FTN and HDbits, you'll need it :lol:

Vorx
02-25-2011, 03:20 AM
Your Family is Scum.

But who cares, fuck me and my family too.

Im 15...good enough explanation?

Your Family is Scum.

I believe after this comment and the previous one you've successfully screwed yourself out of ever getting an invite from anyone here. Good luck with FTN and HDbits, you'll need it :lol:

wasnt looking to get them from FST, anyway.

whatcdfan
02-25-2011, 07:37 AM
wasnt looking to get them from FST, anyway.

Yeah, its difficult here at FST to get any invites without being a trader, so you wouldn't have any luck here anyways.......... :lol:

OlegL
02-25-2011, 09:15 AM
Your Family is Scum.

Even if he's only 15 years old, he's just a regular guy; however, I am truly disabled. Having Asperger's syndrome is truly a curse. If I had Williams syndrome, I would be mildly retarded, but I would be a happy person because I would have good social skills.

IdolEyes787
02-25-2011, 01:23 PM

I'd still give him an invite if I had any, knew enough about him that I felt I could trust him and I thought he'd be a good member to either .
Just because he doesn't like me doesn't mean anything but that he doesn't like me....... and is maybe perceptive.
The only negative thing I get from his insulting of me is that he doesn't have the wit yet to do a better job of it.

yamada
02-25-2011, 01:41 PM

I'd still give him an invite if I had any, knew enough about him that I felt I could trust him and I thought he'd be a good member to either .
Just because he doesn't like me doesn't mean anything but that he doesn't like me....... and is maybe perceptive.
The only negative thing I get from his insulting of me is that he doesn't have the wit yet to do a better job of it.
IdolEyes, u r a very interesting person. :lol:

megabyteme
02-25-2011, 02:15 PM

Don't give Idol too much credit, yamada, he's just paraphrasing the end of Rocky IV. He does that.

BTW, welcome. :)

anon
02-25-2011, 04:16 PM

I didn't flame anyone in forums when I was 15. If I had a disagreement with someone else I'd try to resolve our differences through dialogue instead of telling them to fuck off.

IdolEyes787
02-25-2011, 04:24 PM
If being interesting means being bored and having nothing better to do than post on internet forums then yes I am very interesting.

Also made me think appropriately of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IHAZeqwQvA

Funkin'
02-25-2011, 06:08 PM
At least he's got a good, responsible mother who thought to leave a "sixer" for him so he wouldn't go hungry while she went out to turn a few tricks, and maybe find him a new role model daddy for the month.

:lol:

Vorx
02-26-2011, 10:42 AM

I didn't flame anyone in forums when I was 15. If I had a disagreement with someone else I'd try to resolve our differences through dialogue instead of telling them to fuck off.

Well, thats the Greek coming out in me.

kingeater
02-26-2011, 11:01 AM
Talking about things that 15-year olds and goofballs like me enjoy, take a listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35xfeh9Was8
/Nothing to randomize a thread like a Dice Gottfried prank phonecall
//Some will like it, some will hate it :P
///The "why hello there" and the bindi parts always give me a chuckle

Daniel_30
02-26-2011, 11:32 AM

btw for that you've 11k posts :lol:.

yamada
02-26-2011, 01:14 PM

Don't give Idol too much credit, yamada, he's just paraphrasing the end of Rocky IV. He does that.

BTW, welcome. :)

Thank u mega, wish I can make many friends here.:)

IdolEyes787
02-26-2011, 01:26 PM

The key is blatant insincerity and having HIGH LEVEL TRACKERZ.

yamada
02-26-2011, 01:48 PM

The key is blatant insincerity and having HIGH LEVEL TRACKERZ.

That's why I think u r interesting Idol. A blatant insincere person with high level trackers will certainly draw more attention. Do u have any idea how to be that kind of person? :D

anon
02-26-2011, 04:31 PM

Yeah, I have 5-digit postcounts on places and shit. Thanks for the reminder. :unsure:

IdolEyes787
02-26-2011, 04:34 PM
That's why I think u r interesting Idol. A blatant insincere person with high level trackers will certainly draw more attention. Do u have any idea how to be that kind of person? :D

Well obviously you've got the blatant insincerity down pat so I think getting on the high level trackers shouldn't then be much of a problem.

If you want a serious answer though , simply be yourself . Maybe not as many people will like you but at least the ones that do will do so for the right reasons.

Quarterquack
02-26-2011, 04:35 PM

You're already there, buddy. You're already there.

IdolEyes787
02-26-2011, 04:37 PM

Yeah, I have 5-digit postcounts on places and shit. Thanks for the reminder. :unsure:

You miss the point Daniel is clearly working on his 5 digit postcount .

Then we can all form a club.:mellow:

Hopefully with t-shirts.

I thinking along the lines of I have 10,000 posts on FST and all I really got from it was this stupid t-shirt.

Quarterquack
02-26-2011, 04:38 PM
Or a Facebook group.

IdolEyes787
02-26-2011, 04:41 PM
I'm boycotting Facebook ever since I saw The Social Network.

Who knew Zutterberg was Jewish?

Quarterquack
02-26-2011, 04:43 PM
Everyone on his friends list. Plus, the jewfro kinda gave it away. Plus, he's a billionaire. Seems fairly obvious. :idunno:

anon
02-26-2011, 04:54 PM

I'll admit it doesn't look that bad.

IdolEyes787
02-26-2011, 04:57 PM
Not bad but I was really hoping for tie-dye.

senegal
02-26-2011, 05:03 PM

IdolEyes787
02-26-2011, 05:03 PM
Plus, the jewfro kinda gave it away.
It's a little known fact but God created the yamulke which the wearing of which results in the aforementioned jewfro to lessen the chances that anyone of that faith could sneak up and kill anymore of His son's.

bigdaddydude
02-26-2011, 07:05 PM
Make some friends and have a good reputation wherever you are.

megabyteme
02-27-2011, 03:09 AM

I know where I can get you a J-dye. Cheap. :mellow:

KFlint
02-27-2011, 03:21 AM

I know where I can get you a J-dye. Cheap. :mellow:

He will have far less fun spamming the board from now on, thx to Tesco. I'm curious to see what he'll do in the days to come. :whistling

anon
02-27-2011, 03:26 AM
He will have far less fun spamming the board from now on, thx to Tesco. I'm curious to see what he'll do in the days to come. :whistling

Whatever the measure(s), he's already attained legendary status here. What was it, 300 accounts?

KFlint
02-27-2011, 03:33 AM

Whatever the measure(s), he's already attained legendary status here. What was it, 300 accounts?

494 now, over 100 dupes in the last month only :glagpinch:

yamada
02-27-2011, 04:32 AM

Well obviously you've got the blatant insincerity down pat so I think getting on the high level trackers shouldn't then be much of a problem.

If you want a serious answer though , simply be yourself . Maybe not as many people will like you but at least the ones that do will do so for the right reasons.

You're already there, buddy. You're already there.

Did I? I even didn't realize I have made big progress. lol

Seriously, thx for ur advice Idol. To be yourself can make life much easier, though some people may not like u.

The way u show ur opinion is different from mine, the reason might be we have different culture background. In my culture, we don't speak so directly. If we want to say something, we always think first; if we don't like somebody, normally we won't say it, we just ignore them and leave. That might gave u the impression of insincerity. Actually, joining the community is a trial for myself, I want to get more familiar with western culture.

megabyteme
02-27-2011, 08:17 AM
Actually, joining the community is a trial for myself, I want to get more familiar with western culture.

Don't base too much of your view of western culture on your experiences here. This site is more like visiting a zoo to see the animals at play than going to the wild and experiencing the same creatures in their natural habitat.

That said, this is an experiment for many of us- a playground, if you will. Some members create entirely made-up personas, others are more direct than they would ever dare be in real life, and I am certain there are people who have very limited experience with actual people.

What we do have here is a very unique, international, English only community drawn together for the purpose of sharing digital media. It turns out, that there is a lot to discuss (look at the sections outside of BT invites) among this diverse population. There are community norms, and games (king of the hill-type dominance, for one) that take place.

As I said a couple days ago, welcome- just don't condemn western culture over the silliness that takes place here. :D

yamada
02-27-2011, 11:57 AM
Actually, joining the community is a trial for myself, I want to get more familiar with western culture.

Don't base too much of your view of western culture on your experiences here. This site is more like visiting a zoo to see the animals at play than going to the wild and experiencing the same creatures in their natural habitat.

That said, this is an experiment for many of us- a playground, if you will. Some members create entirely made-up personas, others are more direct than they would ever dare be in real life, and I am certain there are people who have very limited experience with actual people.

What we do have here is a very unique, international, English only community drawn together for the purpose of sharing digital media. It turns out, that there is a lot to discuss (look at the sections outside of BT invites) among this diverse population. There are community norms, and games (king of the hill-type dominance, for one) that take place.

As I said a couple days ago, welcome- just don't condemn western culture over the silliness that takes place here. :D

Yeah! Mega, I should realize here is more like a play-ground, what people do can't reflect the real world. It might not be a good way to understand another culture here.

Anyway, it's still interesting to communicate with people from different place. :D

Quarterquack
02-27-2011, 07:11 PM
MBM you realize you're talking to a brick wall, right? He will agree, then regurgitate a neutral stance to get wherever he wants to. Successful troll if I ever saw one.

Speaking of which, I'm currently into, (well not really into as of yet) this South East Asian girl (Indian for the slow in the crowd). So she asked me out to karaoke night a few weeks back. I got there and there was this couple (a white guy and his white girlfriend - basically a typical ignorant example of the background of anything outside the pub we were hosting the karaoke at).

One thing lead to another, and it was me left with the white boyfriend over a couple of beers. Noticing that I was dragged there willingly (I do enjoy singing in real life, with my friends/band/potential bang) but he wasn't; his girlfriend kind of said "LETS GO THERE THEY'RE SINGING" louder than even the loudest karaoke singer with a mic, I started a conversation with him.

Me: So. How much does it suck being stuck here with people you don't know stirring up unnecessary drama, being blamed for not being cooperative, singing, or being fun - all against your will. Are her pants coming off that important to you?

Moron: No, not at all dude. I love learning about other cultures.

Me: You do realize singing isn't a cultural thing, even if the majority of people here aren't white, don't you?

Moron: But you guys do sing Indian songs.

Me: How does that exactly teach you about a culture anymore than say, youtube, would?

Moron: I agree with you.

Me: What?

Moron: You're right.

Me: Of course I am. So why don't you save yourself the effort, take your girl, take the beers and go have fun somewhere?

Moron: I like learning about other cultures.

Needless to say, the conversation here reminded me of that night.

IdolEyes787
02-27-2011, 07:40 PM
Are Aboriginals First Nations bothered by the fact that South East Asians are referred to as Indians or is that an entirely different thing? :unsure:
Also since it's "wrong" to put Indians Aboriginals First Nations people in headdress on sports team logos would it be acceptable to have one pictured in a business suit standing in a casino?

megabyteme
02-27-2011, 09:27 PM
I should point out that until someone has been here a while, and shown to have an actual personality- and dare I hope for a brain, I don't actually give two squirts of Oleg semen about them. However, I do try to be somewhat friendly to anyone who can place more than six words in a post (not even requiring above moderate coherence). I do understand that this leaves me open to trolls and gives (a perceived) friendliness where it is not necessarily due. I would like to see some life return to the site. Chasing noobs away before they get their first 20 posts in, while it can be fun, doesn't help retain the potentially decent new members.

Perhaps I am overly optimistic, but have hopes that a board with several thousand members could have more than 30 worth talking to. :idunno:

yamada
02-28-2011, 12:00 AM
MBM you realize you're talking to a brick wall, right? He will agree, then regurgitate a neutral stance to get wherever he wants to. Successful troll if I ever saw one.

Speaking of which, I'm currently into, (well not really into as of yet) this South East Asian girl (Indian for the slow in the crowd). So she asked me out to karaoke night a few weeks back. I got there and there was this couple (a white guy and his white girlfriend - basically a typical ignorant example of the background of anything outside the pub we were hosting the karaoke at).

One thing lead to another, and it was me left with the white boyfriend over a couple of beers. Noticing that I was dragged there willingly (I do enjoy singing in real life, with my friends/band/potential bang) but he wasn't; his girlfriend kind of said "LETS GO THERE THEY'RE SINGING" louder than even the loudest karaoke singer with a mic, I started a conversation with him.

Me: So. How much does it suck being stuck here with people you don't know stirring up unnecessary drama, being blamed for not being cooperative, singing, or being fun - all against your will. Are her pants coming off that important to you?

Moron: No, not at all dude. I love learning about other cultures.

Me: You do realize singing isn't a cultural thing, even if the majority of people here aren't white, don't you?

Moron: But you guys do sing Indian songs.

Me: How does that exactly teach you about a culture anymore than say, youtube, would?

Moron: I agree with you.

Me: What?

Moron: You're right.

Me: Of course I am. So why don't you save yourself the effort, take your girl, take the beers and go have fun somewhere?

Moron: I like learning about other cultures.

Needless to say, the conversation here reminded me of that night.

What do u want to prove with ur experience, Darth? U want to say u can judge all the South East people by one example? While I try to understand western culture from here. Then what's the difference between u and me?

I don't think what mega said r useless. U r not a psychologists, u don't know me. Do u know yourself?

BTW, India is in South Asia, not South East Asia.

I should point out that until someone has been here a while, and shown to have an actual personality- and dare I hope for a brain, I don't actually give two squirts of Oleg semen about them. However, I do try to be somewhat friendly to anyone who can place more than six words in a post (not even requiring above moderate coherence). I do understand that this leaves me open to trolls and gives (a perceived) friendliness where it is not necessarily due. I would like to see some life return to the site. Chasing noobs away before they get their first 20 posts in, while it can be fun, doesn't help retain the potentially decent new members.

Perhaps I am overly optimistic, but have hopes that a board with several thousand members could have more than 30 worth talking to. :idunno:

Thx for ur kindness, Mega, and I believe I am not the only one appreciate it. U r not facing a brick wall, u r facing a mirror. People will treat u the same way as u treat them.

Vorx
02-28-2011, 12:31 AM
Can a mod please close this thread. People are being fags, and are going way off topic, and are discussing my personality, instead of the topic

anon
02-28-2011, 01:09 AM
Can a mod please close this thread. People are being fags, and are going way off topic

If the FST staff closed every thread which goes off-topic, then the forum would be dead. Except maybe for the lounge.

Vorx
02-28-2011, 01:34 AM
Well im not asking for every thrEAD, JUST THIS ONE.

IdolEyes787
02-28-2011, 01:46 AM
You know ,not to inflame your homophobic tendencies any further but the funny thing about threads is that if you leave then open they have this funny tendency to eventually give you if the not the answer that you are looking for , then at least something to think about.

megabyteme
02-28-2011, 05:40 AM
Thx for ur kindness, Mega, and I believe I am not the only one appreciate it. U r not facing a brick wall, u r facing a mirror. People will treat u the same way as u treat them.

I do hope you turn out to be someone who adds to our discussions, and brings some new insights to the site. While Rings would rarely admit it, he has been known to be wrong. :)

Extra credit points are given to those who write in full sentences with punctuation. However, it did not benefit Vorx as he has shown himself to be a douche bag. ::ermm:

kingeater
02-28-2011, 05:46 AM
Well, what did you expect from someone who titles their thread the way he did? :P

Cabalo
02-28-2011, 06:42 AM

You shouldn't bring a knife to a gunfight.

Quarterquack
02-28-2011, 06:57 AM
While Rings would rarely admit it, he has been known to be wrong. :)

What? Since when have I refused to admit facts? I can recall every single instance that I've been wrong on this board for you and list them. I don't mind admitting when I'm wrong. What I do mind is people thinking I should admit I am wrong because they think I am.

megabyteme
02-28-2011, 07:16 AM
:lol: I was referring, in this case, to the possibility that yamada may turn out to be a decent, non-trolling member. The jury is still out, but you cast your vote without an abundance of information.

Overall, you do have a very solid track record of knowledge covering a wide array of subjects; however, humility is not one of your most visible characteristics. :)

Quarterquack
02-28-2011, 01:00 PM
I've heard the whole God complex thing before, I assure you. I like the way I am, and won't change it for anyone, really. I actually got slapped last week after I pushed someone beyond their breaking point (and mind you, this was a guy slapping me - as opposed to a punch in the jaw, you can clearly see what kind of person I was dealing with). At the end of the day, though, I'd rather be me, than be yamada. I can't imagine how annoying it would be trying to be nice to every idiot I run into. That and I can't imagine how annoying it would be running into me, but that's a whole other story.

And oh, I don't think I called yamada a troll. If I did, then I clearly should file miscommunication under my very short list of things to improve on in myself. I just think he's an insincere person trying to achieve some ends by being overly nice (kind of like bigdaddydude in the past, although we see less of him given how nothing he ever asked for was given to him) and unbelievably agreeable.

IdolEyes787
02-28-2011, 01:28 PM
I've heard the whole God complex thing before, I assure you. I like the way I am, and won't change it for anyone, really. I actually got slapped last week after I pushed someone beyond their breaking point (and mind you, this was a guy slapping me - as opposed to a punch in the jaw, you can clearly see what kind of person I was dealing with). At the end of the day, though, I'd rather be me, than be yamada. I can't imagine how annoying it would be trying to be nice to every idiot I run into. That and I can't imagine how annoying it would be running into me, but that's a whole other story.

I'm having a running battle on one of the most beloved "community "sites over precisely that . Point being when everyone feels obliged to be "nice" and consequently agree with everything , how boring is that?
Makes for some real insightful conversations I tell you like
" I saw the last episode of House ".
"Yeah I saw that too it was good .Looking forward to the next one, I'm sure it will be good too":mellow:

yamada
02-28-2011, 01:36 PM

I do hope you turn out to be someone who adds to our discussions, and brings some new insights to the site. While Rings would rarely admit it, he has been known to be wrong. :)

Extra credit points are given to those who write in full sentences with punctuation. However, it did not benefit Vorx as he has shown himself to be a douche bag. ::ermm:
Mega, I am not sure if I can bring some new insights. I am just a common person. But I'd love to try. Maybe I'll just be another asshole. :lol

And oh, I don't think I called yamada a troll. If I did, then I clearly should file miscommunication under my very short list of things to improve on in myself. I just think he's an insincere person trying to achieve some ends by being overly nice (kind of like bigdaddydude in the past, although we see less of him given how nothing he ever asked for was given to him) and unbelievably agreeable.

I'm having a running battle on one of the most beloved "community "sites over precisely that . Point being when everyone feels obliged to be "nice" and consequently agree with everything , how boring is that?
"Yeah I saw that too it was good .Looking forward to the next one, I'm sure it will be good too":mellow:

Ring and IdolEyes, u guys have ur personality, but doesn't mean everybody have to have the same personality, right? U may think my personality is boring, but if everybody have the same personality as u guys, that would be boring too. The world is beautiful coz there r various lives and various personality.

How do u know u r right? Even u r right, how do u know only u r right? Don't try to be a judge, u neither have the quality nor have the ability. Try to judge yourselves before judge others.

Tolerance is a virtue!

IdolEyes787
02-28-2011, 01:41 PM

I don't get that vibe from him at all although I've been told that I'm not the most mentally astute.
Whether he's simply a nice guy from a culture that still values politeness or just another insincere person looking to play on the generosity of people here ,I guess only time will tell.

Quarterquack
02-28-2011, 01:58 PM

The only problem I have with this argument, is for either side to make a substantial point (whether to the inanity of the behavior, or the productivity of complacency) examples have to be provided, which in most cases never happens. Perhaps due to staffer regime, or an absurd code of conduct, but I don't see why attacking a member in order to prove a point is such an unheard of act. In every other debate proof seems to be something that's needed.

yamada
02-28-2011, 02:27 PM

I don't get that vibe from him at all although I've been told that I'm not the most mentally astute.
Whether he's simply a nice guy from a culture that still values politeness or just another insincere person looking to play on the generosity of people here ,I guess only time will tell.
Idol, I am nice to everyone coz I want to be that kind of person. But I am not perfect, I am just a common people like u guys. Sometimes I lose temper too. So I still need self-control. But there r nothing with pretending to be nice to get something, what I want is in my heart.

If u think this is insincere, then u can call me an insincere person.

The only problem I have with this argument, is for either side to make a substantial point (whether to the inanity of the behavior, or the productivity of complacency) examples have to be provided, which in most cases never happens. Perhaps due to staffer regime, or an absurd code of conduct, but I don't see why attacking a member in order to prove a point is such an unheard of act. In every other debate proof seems to be something that's needed.

Rings, ur attack made me unhappy, but weren't so bad, otherwise I would have ignored u. But the point isn't who win the debate.

megabyteme
02-28-2011, 02:35 PM

:idunno:

yamada
02-28-2011, 02:42 PM

:blink:

whatcdfan
02-28-2011, 05:26 PM
Don't try to be a judge, u neither have the quality nor have the ability.

Contradictory........

IdolEyes787
02-28-2011, 05:42 PM

I just get fed up with everyone giving lip service to this tracker community bullshit and then hardly anyone ever posting in the forums. Or at least in the forums in threads that aren't entitled "Happy Birthday" or " Rate that...."
Btw I'm not blaming people for being disinterested in posting on an internet site since in truth the whole thing is a little stupid,pointless and self-indulgent but all I ask is please,PLEASE stopping saying how you love a place or want to be part of it for it's community.

Also please give me complete control over who gets into every site since clearly I know best.:pinch:

megabyteme
02-28-2011, 09:10 PM
I actually got slapped last week after I pushed someone beyond their breaking point (and mind you, this was a guy slapping me - as opposed to a punch in the jaw, you can clearly see what kind of person I was dealing with).

Clearly his Kung Fu is more powerful than yours, or he would not have been able to connect. Practice your blocking techniques, or he might hurt you next time. :O

The term for that is, "bitch slap", and typically does NOT refer to the slapper. :no:

IdolEyes787
02-28-2011, 09:37 PM
I came to the conclusion that Kung Fu was pretty much useless as a martial art the moment I saw that Jaden Smith was capable of mastering it.

KFlint
02-28-2011, 09:41 PM
I never went past the pick the jacket off the floor on my Kung Fu training. I'm pretty good at it though. I plan to start painting the fence in the summer and should pretty soon be a top fighter after that.

Quarterquack
02-28-2011, 09:41 PM
Rings, ur attack made me unhappy, but weren't so bad, otherwise I would have ignored u. But the point isn't who win the debate.

The point is being right in a debate, otherwise there's no point in a debate. Also, I wasn't talking to you. If you want to learn something quick about Western culture, the first things you want to understand are the arbitrariness and co-reference of the English language, primarily. Otherwise you take to heart something not directed at you.

Oh no. Oleg got to you and now you're nitpicking my every post. :no:

In all seriousness, I did call him a troll, and that was a mistake. However, I did make my stance rather crystal in the sentence preceding that one, so that should account for some save face.

I just get fed up with everyone giving lip service to this tracker community bullshit and then hardly anyone ever posting in the forums. Or at least in the forums in threads that aren't entitled "Happy Birthday" or " Rate that...."
Btw I'm not blaming people for being disinterested in posting on an internet site since in truth the whole thing is a little stupid,pointless and self-indulgent but all I ask is please,PLEASE stopping saying how you love a place or want to be part of it for it's community.

Also please give me complete control over who gets into every site since clearly I know best.:pinch:

I wouldn't say it's complete bullshit. I myself have always been an advocate for good communities in the tracker world. Most of my HDBits-related posts here point towards that fact, and besides a few gaming forums and FST, my tracker accounts rank amongst my highest post counts. Some communities are enjoyable, and even though you and I may disagree on that fact based on what we define as enjoyable and how many of the "older" trackers are left behind, you can't deny the fact that you have at least enjoyed your time posting somewhere. Honestly, what you truly have a problem with is the entire witch hunt for rarity collectors and the insincerity of such people. You wouldn't mind the entire community factor if it weren't for people using it as a scapegoat to duck behind.

And by the way; you can have control over my site. You'll have to "pay" for my "servers" pretty often, though. :happy:

IdolEyes787
02-28-2011, 09:52 PM
I never went past the pick the jacket off the floor on my Kung Fu training. I'm pretty good at it though. I plan to start painting the fence in the summer and should pretty soon be a top fighter after that.
I never pick anything up and I don't like to paint so that's probably my problem.:(
Anyway I've seen both Road House and MacGruber so I figure if I ever need to defend myself I can just rip the other person's throat out.
That's legal right?

KFlint
02-28-2011, 10:01 PM
Anyway I've seen both Road House and MacGruber so I figure if I ever need to defend myself I can just rip the other person's throat out.
That's legal right?

Of course it is! You can even chop them in pieces if you are worry they could still come back to life.

megabyteme
02-28-2011, 10:11 PM
Of course it is! You can even chop them in pieces if you are worry they could still come back to life.

I may need you on my legal defense team next time I "have a bad day". Not that this post is indicative of any form of premeditation. And, as my legal counsel, this post falls under client attorney privilege. :sly:

KFlint
02-28-2011, 11:29 PM
And, as my legal counsel, this post falls under client attorney privilege. :sly:

I'm afraid we will have to "erase" everyone who already read it :shifty:

Vorx
03-01-2011, 01:35 AM
Kung Fu is a useless martial art....

megabyteme
03-01-2011, 02:03 AM
And, as my legal counsel, this post falls under client attorney privilege. :sly:

I'm afraid we will have to "erase" everyone who already read it :shifty:

Better Call Saul KFlint! :D

OlegL
03-01-2011, 02:22 AM
Don't worry, Vorx, eventually you'll be able to get into every tracker that you dream about!

yamada
03-01-2011, 02:55 AM
The point is being right in a debate, otherwise there's no point in a debate. Also, I wasn't talking to you. If you want to learn something quick about Western culture, the first things you want to understand are the arbitrariness and co-reference of the English language, primarily. Otherwise you take to heart something not directed at you.

Rings, u may think it's a debate, but I never think it is.

Thx for ur advice about English. from my point of view, language is just a tool, it can be arbitrary, also can be modest, all depends on who use it. I have many friends have western culture background, most of them r direct, but not arbitrary.

Green Goblin
03-01-2011, 06:42 AM
Vorx do yourself a favour and sign up to one of the Aussie ISp's that offer free usenet as part of the service and all your tracker problems will be solved (if you can't do it get your oldies to do it) the only way your getting into those trackers you asked about is with money or some serious ass kissing, if you don't know what ISP's offer free usenet i would be happy to help.

OlegL
03-01-2011, 07:49 AM
Vorx do yourself a favour and sign up to one of the Aussie ISp's that offer free usenet as part of the service and all your tracker problems will be solved (if you can't do it get your oldies to do it) the only way your getting into those trackers you asked about is with money or some serious ass kissing, if you don't know what ISP's offer free usenet i would be happy to help.

Come on, don't make such posts...
Vorx, listen to what I am telling you. Join other bittorrent trackers, build your reputation there, and I am SURE that you will be eventually invited to hdbits and ftn.

Edit: and don't be mean to IdolEyes. I don't know him well, but I like him.

Disme
03-01-2011, 08:58 AM
Come on, don't make such posts...
Vorx, listen to what I am telling you. Join other bittorrent trackers, build your reputation there, and I am SURE that you will be eventually invited to hdbits and ftn.

Look it's the torrent fanboi that get's kicked out everywhere :rolleyes:

Green Goblin is 100% right. If you ain't at FTN or HDBits yet, your best bet is the Usenet. I'm not just telling you that, since I've been using them (Torrents and the Usenet) for some time now and you can find anything on the Usenet that you would ever need. FTN and HDBits might be good ressources, but there isn't much content that ain't available on the Usenet too.

Anyway ... a combo of both is ideal imo.

IdolEyes787
03-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Edit: and don't be mean to IdolEyes. I don't know him well, but I like him.

Endorsement from OlegL =

Real useful advice that hasn't already been given by Green Goblin and Disme : only look to join places that are of real and lasting value to you because as "cool" as you might briefly think yourself in the end you will finally come to the realization that downloading a bunch of files that you never use , chatting to a bunch of people that you don't really know and probably don't really like and building a bt reputation has pretty much been a colossal waste of your very finite life.

anon
03-01-2011, 04:32 PM

Quarterquack
03-01-2011, 04:59 PM
I will courteously disagree. I did no ass kissing or IRC idling or any of those things (not anymore than I wanted to - I think that besides my IRC channel and a friends, I only logon other servers (tracker ones included) once every 3-4 weeks). And I'm everywhere I'd like to be and more (definitely more). There is no money handling or ass kissing or sucking up or being agreeable for the sake of getting invited somewhere or any of those things involved if you want an invite somewhere. I don't understand either why people choose to call me naive for this opinion.

If you're a genuinely good person, looking for a tracker that you'd like to be in seriously (because you're say an encoder and you'd like to give back to the community - HDBits) then you will get in. Take the time you spend in the mean time and put it towards a hobby and get it on your med school application.

It's not "impossible" to join a tracker - otherwise how would said tracker thrive and exist. Let me tell you a thing or two about those "impossible" invites. They're out there, and they will come to you eventually. I've turned down many, only to accept them in the future when I felt that I wanted them more; or turned down many and never accepted them no matter how many times they've been offered.

I'm positive many a member on this board has the same story. Cabalo, Disme, Idol etc. I'm sure that even though they may disagree about the impenetrable nature of some trackers nowadays, they will agree that none of them had to perform cunnilingus related acts in order to get somewhere. I'm sure they'll also agree that they spent no conscious part of their day thinking about where they want to get to next - and neither should you.

If you want to be an immature 15 year old looking for glory and wasting your time, go ahead. However, I'm giving you the best advice you'll get. Stop thinking about it. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it was never going to happen anyway. Move on, it's only a bloody tracker.

OlegL
03-02-2011, 01:28 AM

My assumption is that Vorx is a regular person and doesn't have the problems that I have. If he's a regular person, my suggestion will work for him.

Vorx
03-02-2011, 03:47 AM
I will courteously disagree. I did no ass kissing or IRC idling or any of those things (not anymore than I wanted to - I think that besides my IRC channel and a friends, I only logon other servers (tracker ones included) once every 3-4 weeks). And I'm everywhere I'd like to be and more (definitely more). There is no money handling or ass kissing or sucking up or being agreeable for the sake of getting invited somewhere or any of those things involved if you want an invite somewhere. I don't understand either why people choose to call me naive for this opinion.

If you're a genuinely good person, looking for a tracker that you'd like to be in seriously (because you're say an encoder and you'd like to give back to the community - HDBits) then you will get in. Take the time you spend in the mean time and put it towards a hobby and get it on your med school application.

It's not "impossible" to join a tracker - otherwise how would said tracker thrive and exist. Let me tell you a thing or two about those "impossible" invites. They're out there, and they will come to you eventually. I've turned down many, only to accept them in the future when I felt that I wanted them more; or turned down many and never accepted them no matter how many times they've been offered.

I'm positive many a member on this board has the same story. Cabalo, Disme, Idol etc. I'm sure that even though they may disagree about the impenetrable nature of some trackers nowadays, they will agree that none of them had to perform cunnilingus related acts in order to get somewhere. I'm sure they'll also agree that they spent no conscious part of their day thinking about where they want to get to next - and neither should you.

If you want to be an immature 15 year old looking for glory and wasting your time, go ahead. However, I'm giving you the best advice you'll get. Stop thinking about it. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it was never going to happen anyway. Move on, it's only a bloody tracker.

Thanks for teh awesome advice. Also, OlegL stop defending me, althogh your a nice guy.