PDA

View Full Version : [Request] General

Tutela
02-24-2011, 02:13 AM
Hey, I'm looking for some sort of a general site, with speeds slightly faster than demonoid- I know I'm going to have to stick with demonoid for some of my obscure stuff, but basically- I had a RevTT account, and it died due to inactivity and it was perfect. I'm open to suggestions?

anon
02-24-2011, 02:26 AM
I'm open to suggestions?

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/430624-Looking-for-Recommendations-for-a-General-0day-Tracker :)

IdolEyes787
02-24-2011, 02:36 AM
Nothing is more general or easier to maintain a ratio at than IPT. The only downside if it is actually even a downside is that every release version of a movie is uploaded to the site which can get a little messy .
As for TL it might be a little better for retention but I've found things on IPT that I couldn't on TL .

If you want an invite to IPT and don't mind having me as your inviter then shoot me a PM with your email address.

anon
02-24-2011, 02:40 AM
As for TL it might be a little better for retention but I've found things on IPT that I couldn't on TL .

Does TL still have those waiting times? Because they can be quite tough to deal with for new users.

And if they do, I think they should remove them altogether. The reason for implementing them no longer makes sense on an invite-only tracker.

megabyteme
02-24-2011, 02:41 AM
Idol, you just like him because he knows how to blue a goat. :mellow:

http://filesharingtalk.com/fst/useravatar/avatar232698_1.gif

IdolEyes787
02-24-2011, 02:48 AM

Does TL still have those waiting times? Because they can be quite tough to deal with for new users.

And if they do, I think they should remove them altogether. The reason for implementing them no longer makes sense on an invite-only tracker.

I honestly couldn't tell you since it doesn't effect me and all I do on the site is browse the torrents.

Idol, you just like him because he knows how to blue a goat. :mellow:

http://filesharingtalk.com/fst/useravatar/avatar232698_1.gif

Actually I like the fact that he's unassuming . I think that this site and bt in general could do with a whole lot more of that.
Btw I have AdBlock working so it took me a while to figure out what you were on about. Just assumed that you'd over-indulged in the pharmaceuticals again.

Anyway apparently he's pissed off without PMing me so:idunno:

megabyteme
02-24-2011, 03:15 AM
Sorry, I forgot you were on Canada's pay-per-pixel internet. I'll just use colorful metaphors to save you money.

Dick.

Tutela
02-24-2011, 10:57 AM
Wow, Internet even fights with itself when everyone agrees! I'm easy on the site, if iptorrents has what I need then that's all I care about. and, anyone can blue a goat. I'll pm you when I find the pm button on my phone (stupid tiny browser window)

IdolEyes787
02-24-2011, 12:45 PM
Now that I've disabled adblock on this thread and can see your avatar , clearly you are some kind of Satanist or goat fetishist and I'm not sure it would be wise to get involved with you.
Especially me being a Christian PETA member and all.
Maybe PM Enlightened about a site since he's clearly Godless.

A
02-24-2011, 01:08 PM
Maybe PM Enlightened about a site since he's clearly Godless.
What are you talking about? Who do you think are those pics in his avatar and sig?

IdolEyes787
02-24-2011, 01:10 PM
Keeps going like this I might as well just give up on adblock entirely.:(

A
02-24-2011, 02:11 PM
Keeps going like this I might as well just give up on adblock entirely.:(

Or, get yourself a new God :naughty:

anon
02-24-2011, 04:17 PM
Sorry, I forgot you were on Canada's pay-per-pixel internet. I'll just use colorful metaphors to save you money.

Dick.

Thanks for making my day brighter. :lol:

Tutela
02-24-2011, 05:57 PM
I got an invite, thanks- leaving this openf or the rest of the day for comic relief, and ato come up with a witty response!

anon
02-24-2011, 07:15 PM
That's how a thread should be!

Enjoy IPT.

Tutela
02-24-2011, 10:07 PM
Clooooooooosing, thanks Idol!