PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Torrentleech

DarkLured
02-25-2011, 04:03 AM
My account was pruned due to inactivity a few months ago. I was looking for some cool movies and remembered that TL always had great themed movie packs by uploaders like rapeseed and unclenofear, so I'd like to get back on the site. If anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

anon
02-25-2011, 04:24 PM
There are other torrent trackers with movie packs as well. IPT and FL.ro are two of those. :)

whatcdfan
02-25-2011, 05:20 PM
Dont you already have IPT?

DarkLured
02-26-2011, 05:28 AM
There are other torrent trackers with movie packs as well. IPT and FL.ro are two of those. :)

Thanks, I'm aware of the packs on IPT.

Dont you already have IPT?

Yes I do. It's a great site and is actually the indirect cause of me losing my TL account -- it met all my torrent needs so well that I never needed to use TL, and TL eventually pruned my account because I hadn't logged on in a long time.

CleverMan
02-26-2011, 03:03 PM
If you basically want movies, why don't you join movie-specialized tracker, like tehconnection, ptp, goem, KG, etc? i would recommend that, especially for old films/torrents. no packs though

anon
02-26-2011, 04:34 PM
Yes I do. It's a great site and is actually the indirect cause of me losing my TL account -- it met all my torrent needs so well that I never needed to use TL

Until now :P

DarkLured
02-27-2011, 03:33 AM
If you basically want movies, why don't you join movie-specialized tracker, like tehconnection, ptp, goem, KG, etc? i would recommend that, especially for old films/torrents. no packs though

I'm a member of a couple of those specialized trackers. It's not just access to movies that I wanted (if I want a specific movie I can usually find it), but ideas for movies to watch, which great themed packs might give me. Thanks for the suggestion though.

AdrianPhoto
02-27-2011, 09:25 AM
What's up with the frogs in your sig dude?

DarkLured
02-27-2011, 11:58 PM
What's up with the frogs in your sig dude?

They are little smiley emoticons.

anon
02-28-2011, 01:03 AM
I always liked the Waffles hugging smiley. :)

Which tracker is the fifth one?

Vorx
02-28-2011, 02:15 AM
just go into irc and reinactivate it.

DarkLured
02-28-2011, 07:33 AM

It's IndieTorrents (independent/small label music tracker), the first private tracker I joined (over 6 years ago). If my signature were accurate it would include one for IPT as well, since I get most of my non-music stuff form there, but I've never seen it.

anon
02-28-2011, 03:18 PM
just go into irc and reinactivate it.

Good luck re-enabling a deleted account.

It's IndieTorrents (independent/small label music tracker), the first private tracker I joined (over 6 years ago). If my signature were accurate it would include one for IPT as well, since I get most of my non-music stuff form there, but I've never seen it.

Okies, thanks for the info. :)

IPT does have a favicon, so it shouldn't be too hard to make a hugging smiley for that...

Jenbel
02-28-2011, 04:29 PM

http://www.indietorrents.com/