PDA

View Full Version : News article: "confirm draft sent for review"

iLOVENZB
02-26-2011, 02:22 AM
If I remember correctly there was a prompt confirming the draft was sent in FST v1.0. Why don't we get that any more?

Also is it possible to get that pic related feature again? I can't remember the code for text wrapping.

tesco
02-26-2011, 03:02 PM
There's an incredibly stupid bug that I reported a long time ago that still isn't fixed:
http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-8219
I can't fix it, requires them to rethink how they are saving article start times...
The problem is it puts your article at the BACK page where nobody looks to see them and approve them. :(

For the pic wrapping thing, hold your mouse over the image and click the pencil icon that should appear.

iLOVENZB
03-08-2011, 03:11 AM
I see.

I remember getting the pencil icon when FST v2.0 was first given the green light but I haven't seen it since.

Also has the "Full" editor been removed now?

A
03-08-2011, 03:35 AM
I have submitted a couple of articles as well, but never got published.

Cabalo
03-08-2011, 06:38 AM
They probably got lost in the end of the queue.
Please, when you submit an article, drop a pm to any of the mods so we can check it. vBulletin has been too lazy to fix many of the several bugs found on the CMS.

tesco
03-12-2011, 03:50 PM
I added a 'moderator notification' for unpublished news articles, so this shouldn't happen anymore.
It's a silly fix that shouldn't even be necessary to fix the dumb vbulletin bug.

Cabalo
03-12-2011, 04:05 PM
Please other mods don't publish them yet, as I have yet to format them accordingly before going live.

tesco
03-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Please other mods don't publish them yet, as I have yet to format them accordingly before going live.
Keep in mind some of those are monthssss old so just delete them if they're irrelevent (like the one announcing that something was "coming in feb 2011" that I just deleted).