PDA

View Full Version : Two and a Half Men cancelled

iLOVENZB
02-26-2011, 03:18 AM
...for the rest of the season :unsure:

http://blogs.forbes.com/dorothypomerantz/2011/02/25/two-and-a-half-men-canceled-after-charlie-sheens-latest-rants/

harrow
02-26-2011, 03:32 AM
Good they cancelled it.. it was getting boring anyway..

handalf187
02-26-2011, 03:41 AM
Sheen won't be off the air for long.

IdolEyes787
02-26-2011, 04:09 AM
What a dick ,if there is any justice in the world he will never work again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1EbALAlDCQ

clocker
02-26-2011, 01:34 PM
The interesting- actually, the distressing- thing is that the show ended because Sheen imploded, not because it was spectacularly stupid.
The fact that Sheen was making $1.8mil/episode is just another indicator of the decline of the US as a nation.

Fortunately, I see that Larry the Cable Guy has a new show, so Sheen's former viewers have something to migrate to.

megabyteme
02-28-2011, 06:49 AM
How could anyone not do massive amounts of drugs and alcohol, AND not loathe and look down upon mankind- least of which, the show's producer and writer?

Even at $1.8 Million per episode, could anyone be happy about being filmed while performing that script? :idunno: While we may be willing to whore ourselves out for the cash, would we really want anyone to see us at our lowest point? And yes, I am including all of Sheen's known public embarrassments. Getting drunk/high and beating your wife and/or hookers is a mere secondary low compared to "starring" in 2 1/2 Men. :sick:

iLOVENZB
02-28-2011, 10:56 AM
/reason why i like to get high by myself, megabyteme. Nothing worse then getting judged for using recreational drugs while other hooligans go and bash their friend whilst under the influence of alcohol - I understand you mentioned getting drunk but its still a common stereotype that most non-users have.

I honestly don't know what i'll do with 1.8mill/episode. Might move from Cannabis to MDMA :idunno:

Speedo
03-07-2011, 09:59 PM
/reason why i like to get high by myself, megabyteme. Nothing worse then getting judged for using recreational drugs while other hooligans go and bash their friend whilst under the influence of alcohol - I understand you mentioned getting drunk but its still a common stereotype that most non-users have.

I honestly don't know what i'll do with 1.8mill/episode. Might move from Cannabis to MDMA :idunno:

First of. You and Megabyteme have an homoerectial relationship?

You don't get it. He's winning. He's not sucking of strangers from a forum, he's winning.
Win, Yeah!

Quarterquack
03-07-2011, 10:47 PM
First of. You and Megabyteme have an homoerectial relationship?

You don't get it. He's winning. He's not sucking of strangers from a forum, he's winning.
Win, Yeah!

There are so many things wrong with your post, that I actually decided not to make fun of it.
You clearly have enough problems to deal with, as is.

IdolEyes787
03-07-2011, 11:54 PM
Speedo seems to have gone into full-on troll mode. I hope his parents realize it's a mental problem and don't ground him over it.

mjmacky
03-08-2011, 02:26 AM
speedo, join sheen in the winner's circle, it's about time for a circle jerk

draijsch
03-18-2011, 06:56 PM
Very sad story about sheen

iLOVENZB
03-18-2011, 10:24 PM
Is it? I'm actually starting to respect him. It's obvious that he's clean but he's still milking it and taking the piss out of reporters.

Things seem to have died down now. I'm sure the situation will be reignited once his court cases start going through.