PDA

View Full Version : Why was J-Dye banned from FST?

OlegL
02-27-2011, 09:46 AM
Yes, he often writes disconnected sentences, but he also makes sense. For example, he said that the bittorrent world should be more girl friendly. I think that when he says that, he implies that there are a lot more men than women on bittorrent trackers. In the Lounge section, he said that he needed to read Victor Hugos' book. There is nothing wrong with the desire to read a book, so I don't understand why he was banned. I don't believe in banning people... And I don't think he hurts anybody.
However, there is at least one person on this board who suddenly started saying very bizarre things, intended to hurt someone else's feelings, yet that person was never disabled or banned. He was probably never even warned. Yet he keeps behaving like an adolescent and keeps saying things that are quite strange. J-Dye, on the other hand, is probably harmless.

Vorx
02-27-2011, 09:54 AM
Care to name "that person"?

Snee
02-27-2011, 09:59 AM
Yes, he often writes disconnected sentences, but he also makes sense. For example, he said that the bittorrent world should be more girl friendly. I think that when he says that, he implies that there are a lot more men than women on bittorrent trackers. In the Lounge section, he said that he needed to read Victor Hugos' book. There is nothing wrong with the desire to read a book, so I don't understand why he was banned. I don't believe in banning people... And I don't think he hurts anybody.
However, there is at least one person on this board who suddenly started saying very bizarre things, intended to hurt someone else's feelings, yet that person was never disabled or banned. He was probably never even warned. Yet he keeps behaving like an adolescent and keeps saying things that are quite strange. J-Dye, on the other hand, is probably harmless.
If there was any doubt you were a massive troll, I guess it just went away.

Good one, fagballs.

chalice
02-27-2011, 11:17 AM

I really hope it's me.

If it is, your head is a hollowed out coconut fit only for the depositing of pig spunk.

If it's not, then your head is a scooped-out pineapple doubling as a repository for porcine semen.

Either way you're still a fruity porker cum bucket.

Snee
02-27-2011, 11:28 AM
I hear he's a big fan of Hugo's dildo. I wonder how much he likes Voltaire's buttplug.

chalice
02-27-2011, 11:38 AM
I hear he's a big fan of Hugo's dildo. I wonder how much he likes Voltaire's buttplug.

Noice.

Proust's tampon?

Hemorrhages Of Things Past, anyone?

IdolEyes787
02-27-2011, 02:14 PM

Almost makes me believe that you and he are one in the same.Seeing how you seem to have some insight only privy to staff ,J-dye and all .:mellow:

To address the other points :
Darth Rings
J-dye intent wasn't "harmless" it was an obvious and continuous attempt to undermine the site . For all his 500 dupe accounts I'm fairly certain that the staff still would not have banned him if he simply decided to act in anyway approching normal. Or in deference to The Lounge , anti-social but witty.
As I've attempted to explain "behaving like an adolescent " is less a sign of immaturity than ending sentences with lol or thinking that by being on some wank torrent site somehow makes you "special" is.

chalice
02-27-2011, 02:35 PM
I had never seen a coherent sentence on this board ended with is.

I have now and will do it as much I possibly can.

Cos that's how it is. Yet shouldn't be. Samuel Beckett won the Nobel Prize for a non-punctuated piece called How It Is.

He was a wiz at this Strabismus (look it up) of ending things with is.

IdolEyes787
02-27-2011, 02:42 PM
I'm now worried because I'm not sure if eye have been complimented or insulted.:pinch:

chalice
02-27-2011, 02:46 PM
That's poetry then, so it is.

Quarterquack
02-27-2011, 03:18 PM
He was probably never even warned. Yet he keeps behaving like an adolescent and keeps saying things that are quite strange.

Are you mad, bro? You get disabled a few times, and I get a pat on the back from most people.
Go blame your made up conditions for the massive difference in the consequences for the ways with which we conduct ourselves, considering that that's just the way that life is.

Snee
02-27-2011, 03:19 PM
@idle: I'd suggest that they don't ban J-Dye's next account then, but that they block him from posting everywhere but the BT section.

That way he can keep posting profound things and raising the tone of the place.

I don't actually doubt that he does, in there. Everyone wins, really.

You should like totally suggest that in team chat.

chalice
02-27-2011, 03:25 PM
He was probably never even warned. Yet he keeps behaving like an adolescent and keeps saying things that are quite strange.

Are you mad, bro? You get disabled a few times, and I get a pat on the back from most people.
Go blame your made up conditions for the massive difference in the consequences for the ways with which we conduct ourselves, considering that that's just the way that life is.

Are you one of them there women?

I'm honestly confused. If you could confirm your gender for us then I'll be able to gather my bearings towards you.

There's a good chap/burd.

IdolEyes787
02-27-2011, 03:41 PM
@idle: I'd suggest that they don't ban J-Dye's next account then, but that they block him from posting everywhere but the BT section.

That way he can keep posting profound things and raising the tone of the place.

I don't actually doubt that he does, in there. Everyone wins, really.

You should like totally suggest that in team chat.

It is a good idea and I would suggest it in team chat but I'm a feared that if I starting making sense they might actually want me back or something.

You know and I'm not trying to be facetious here, the official line is that you are only allowed to be stupid and pointless outside the bt section .:unsure:

IdolEyes787
02-27-2011, 03:43 PM

Are you one of them there women?

I'm honestly confused. If you could confirm your gender for us then I'll be able to gather my bearings towards you.

There's a good chap/burd.

Does pre-operative transsexual technically still count as male ?
I know that answer seems obvious but consider DNA for a moment.

chalice
02-27-2011, 03:46 PM
All I wants to know is if it's a bloke or a broad.

Nobody's telling me anything.

IdolEyes787
02-27-2011, 03:53 PM
Probably because you already seem to know everything.

Anyway she says she's a male .

Quarterquack
02-27-2011, 03:53 PM
I'm a bloke. Oleg has just been quite vocal about how he hates who I am, and he's currently using lines he already came up with in another thread to have a cross-thread snipe going. Weren't we told that this tool would be banned if he does such a thing again, or is it just in the case of sites he was banned from? :idunno:

chalice
02-27-2011, 03:54 PM
Probably because you already seem to know everything.

Anyway she says she's a male .

:lol:

No way, like.

IdolEyes787
02-27-2011, 04:01 PM
I don't lie on the internet for the irony if nothing else.

IdolEyes787
02-27-2011, 04:02 PM
I'm a bloke. Oleg has just been quite vocal about how he hates who I am, and he's currently using lines he already came up with in another thread to have a cross-thread snipe going. Weren't we told that this tool would be banned if he does such a thing again, or is it just in the case of sites he was banned from? :idunno:

He doesn't hate you ,he trolls you so if anything you should be flattered.

Quarterquack
02-27-2011, 04:06 PM
Well then, when I was nursery school they told me imitation is the highest form of flattery. Who's been trying to woo me the most, Idol? I need to know.

chalice
02-27-2011, 04:08 PM

I really don't give two fucks wot you perceived as anybody doing anything to you on the internets.

You just come across as someone who has too much estrogen on your hands.

Were you bludgeoned with sanitary towels at an impressionable age?

Stabber
02-27-2011, 04:09 PM
Who is he ? :S

IdolEyes787
02-27-2011, 04:17 PM
See what you did now ? Bad enough that semi-literate's like Ms. Rings now consider this section their personal playground but now Stabber whose most intelligent previous post was "8/10" in the rate the avatar thread.

IdolEyes787
02-27-2011, 04:19 PM
:S. Is that some sort of internet code for look I'm a adolescent idiot?

chalice
02-27-2011, 04:19 PM
Flypaper, my friend.

Flypaper.

IdolEyes787
02-27-2011, 04:23 PM
Where's Snee when you need him? He harshed me to the point of tears when I started posting here and I've attended boarding school.

Quarterquack
02-27-2011, 04:25 PM
I really don't give two fucks wot you perceived as anybody doing anything to you on the internets.

See, I have multiple replies, many of which are actually severely insulting, to the point where you'd actually get angry at what is basically a collection of inane characters on a computer screen. I'll just back off before I hit a sweet spot for you.

We all know how emotional sanitary towel bludgeons really get, when they get pushed around at the end of the day, fucking like.

chalice
02-27-2011, 04:28 PM
Where's Snee when you need him? He harshed me to the point of tears when I started posting here and I've attended boarding school.

You needed it and so did Snee.

Snee
02-27-2011, 04:28 PM

:blushing:

I'm all about the karma nowadays, that's why I'm being so nice to everyone.

chalice
02-27-2011, 04:30 PM

See, I have multiple replies, many of which are actually severely insulting, to the point where you'd actually get angry at what is basically a collection of inane characters on a computer screen. I'll just back off before I hit a sweet spot for you.

We all know how emotional sanitary towel bludgeons really get, when they get pushed around at the end of the day, fucking like.

Wot you're trying to really say there is that you're honestly impressed with my wordplay and you're tentative as to where it might go.

That's alright, though. I get a lot of that.

Quarterquack
02-27-2011, 04:33 PM
It's your only redeeming quality, chapis.

chalice
02-27-2011, 04:36 PM
It's the only quality worth having in the lounge.

You will drown in your own self-righteousness. I almost gagged even typing that.

senegal
02-27-2011, 04:39 PM

who is Jedi?

Snee
02-27-2011, 04:45 PM

who is Jedi?

Super serious question now:

Did your parents ever test you, and if so, exactly how dumb are you?

I honestly want to know how far below, say, an IQ of 80 you need to get to before that post becomes a good idea.

Also, was the motivation behind it that:

a) You can't figure out the search function on the board, and you've managed to miss hundreds of threads made by j-dye since you joined

or

b) You thought repeating the same joke the now second most moronic poster in this thread made would be a good idea

Inquiring minds want to know.

Cabalo
02-27-2011, 04:53 PM
This has been quite a quiet Sunday so far. Only one J-dye account so far. :(
If he keeps like that it will still take him a further 2 weeks to reach his 500th ban at this board. I'm sure this must be some new kind of internet trolling record.

IdolEyes787
02-27-2011, 04:55 PM
Four actually .Obviously you are incompetent in your job.

IdolEyes787
02-27-2011, 04:56 PM
who is Jedi?

Sadly something that you still hope to grow up to be.

senegal
02-27-2011, 04:59 PM
If he keeps like that it will still take him a further 2 weeks to reach his 500th ban at this board. I'm sure this must be some new kind of internet trolling record.

no is not 500!

proof
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn83/metro2525/untitled-18.jpg

Snee
02-27-2011, 05:01 PM
Are you trolling now? I can't tell.

IdolEyes787
02-27-2011, 05:01 PM
Good to know that all the Mods were unanimously in thinking you an idiot.

Snee
02-27-2011, 05:03 PM

IdolEyes787
02-27-2011, 05:04 PM
Btw senegal occasionally pretends to be a woman so go gently on her.

senegal
02-27-2011, 05:04 PM
I'm not pretending

Snee
02-27-2011, 05:24 PM
Btw senegal occasionally pretends to be a woman so go gently on her.

I heard he's a kind of dumb dude who thinks he's not dumb and pretends to be slightly dumber than he actually is to 'troll', because he thinks that's clever. It's like being in the fucking matrix or something else.

senegal
02-27-2011, 05:30 PM
How could you???:wacko:
since you are deaf!

Snee
02-27-2011, 05:32 PM
The best part is probably that you can't really write much better when you try.

senegal
02-27-2011, 05:38 PM
I wrtie muhc bettre sicne I met yuo!

Snee
02-27-2011, 05:47 PM
It's so hard to tell when you're trolling, you should probably make some more posts.

KFlint
02-27-2011, 05:53 PM

I guess asking for a decent attempt at wit is not realistic in your case. Weren't you supposed to permanently fuck off from FST, as you said last week?

senegal
02-27-2011, 05:54 PM
It's so hard to tell when you're trolling, you should probably make some more posts.

ok dickhead!
that's enough for this lovely evening! See you tomorrow.
I'm outta here!
Peace!

Snee
02-27-2011, 05:58 PM
buh-bye, fido.

Maybe we can teach you to fetch or something next time round.

bijoy
02-27-2011, 06:46 PM

hope he can understand the value of this record.:huh:

bijoy
02-27-2011, 06:49 PM

I guess asking for a decent attempt at wit is not realistic in your case. Weren't you supposed to permanently fuck off from FST, as you said last week?

his fuck offs are biased.

Cabalo
02-27-2011, 07:20 PM

I do my best to keep things up to some of the members of this board's standards. :happy:

chalice
02-27-2011, 07:26 PM

I do my best to keep things up to some of the members of this board's standards. :happy:

Twat.

OlegL
02-28-2011, 04:37 AM

Please explain to me why you started behaving the way you behave now. I don't understand it. I honestly don't. I want to understand the reason for your behavior.

Mr. Mulder
02-28-2011, 08:25 AM
who?

OlegL
03-01-2011, 03:47 PM
Darth Rings, if you don't like me, just copy the behavior of the people that don't like me. I mean, call me a troll, tell me to fuck off, or whatever. Just say things that won't make me think that you intentionally try to humiliate me. The difference between you and other people on this board is that I get a feeling that you intentionally try to humiliate me. Please don't do it. You make me feel really uneasy.

brotherdoobie
03-06-2011, 01:28 AM

Twat.

Well said, man. Well said.

-doobs