PDA

View Full Version : [Request] bitgamer

satriani77
02-27-2011, 03:41 PM
Looking for a bitgamer account, i'm a big fan of old games !
If anybody could help me , it will be so nice !
I can pm ratio from other trackers

thanks in advance

IdolEyes787
02-27-2011, 03:59 PM
Please stop asking for accounts in the invite section.,The fact that it's called the Invite Section is probably by design and not by some random flip of the cosmic coin.
If you wish to pursue accounts I suggest you turn your attention to the Trade section.

Thanks in advance.

anon
02-27-2011, 05:13 PM
Looking for a bitgamer account, i'm a big fan of old games !

Didn't you already get an U-G account?

bijoy
02-28-2011, 01:20 PM
@ OP:
from the type of request(s) I can assume that:

1 You are a collector. (if this request is filled by someone, I know next, you are going to request bcg)
2. You might be a gobally banned member. (that's why you are requesting accounts, not invites)

@everyone else: just be careful while giving him account/invite.

anon
02-28-2011, 02:53 PM
Firstly, the tracker isn't even being requested for the right reason... he says he's a fan of old games, but that's not what bG focuses on, and he already got his hands on U-G yesterday.

Secondly, as Idol said, you're unlikely to get an account here... if bG is so shut down these days, then just try registering on BCG. That's my advice.

satriani77
02-28-2011, 10:06 PM
i was just looking for a bitgamer account because i follow a specific project @ UG (hyperspin) , and some torrents from this project are only available on bitgamer (that's what i read). I have lot of others trackers (hdbits, bitme, etc ...) and i'm not looking for an account because i'm globally banned lol

satriani77
03-19-2011, 12:31 PM
Still looking for bitgamer, if someone could help me ! thanks

cibu
03-19-2011, 03:28 PM
So why don't you want an invite ? Why just account ?

IdolEyes787
03-19-2011, 04:01 PM
Supposedly you can request an invite on the BG irc channel or if you are of a high enough userclass on UG you can easily get one in the forums.

DeadPoet
03-19-2011, 04:46 PM
2. You might be a gobally banned member. (that's why you are requesting accounts, not invites)

There's no such thing as global ban on the internet.
It's only a teenage staffers wet dream... :lol:

anon
03-19-2011, 05:35 PM
So why don't you want an invite ? Why just account ?

The site was full and invites couldn't be used or something.