PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] BitMeTV, TvT.com

waffler
02-28-2011, 10:20 AM
Well, here is a chance to join BitMeTV and TvTorrents.COM , I have a few invites which I am willing to share. If invites get over, new invites will be added as and when I get them.

First, post tell here, explaining why you want the invite and then PM with the following -

Requirements :

1. A screenshot of your TV show collection

2.Read on for tracker specific requirements -

BitMeTV - 4 ratio proofs (with profile links), seedbox proof , speedtest (seedbox and home connection) - Seedbox is necessary

TvT.com - 3 ratio proofs (with profile links), speedtest (home connection) -
Seedbox is not necessary.

In my opinion, TvT is better, but the choice is yours :)

On a side note, can someone help me with Music-Vids ?

optiplex
02-28-2011, 10:23 AM
such a very

waffler
02-28-2011, 10:48 AM
such a very

What ?

anon
02-28-2011, 03:25 PM
On a side note, can someone help me with Music-Vids ?

Open a separate request thread for that ;)

Also, let me complete optiplex's sentence:

TvT, such a very underrated tracker

AdrianPhoto
02-28-2011, 08:13 PM
I love you, both of you!

skywalker91
03-01-2011, 03:42 AM
great G.A :)

waffler
03-01-2011, 09:02 AM
Thank You !

I haven't recieved a single application yet. C'mon, are the requirements too much ?

Jenbel
03-01-2011, 09:39 AM
Thank You !

I haven't recieved a single application yet. C'mon, are the requirements too much ?

Yes they are , you may want to remove some rules to get applicants :)

waffler
03-01-2011, 10:33 AM

But I can't invite someone to BitMeTV, knowing that they will trade the account away.

AdrianPhoto
03-01-2011, 11:45 AM
But I can't invite someone to BitMeTV, knowing that they will trade the account away.
I guess same is applied to TvT.com, right?

waffler
03-01-2011, 12:53 PM
I guess same is applied to TvT.com, right?

Yup, as I said, I prefer TvT over BitMeTV. But the requirements for BitMeTV are more, as in you can seed on TvT without a seedbox but on BitMeTV, its very hard to do the same.

Jenbel
03-01-2011, 04:14 PM

Users who need the invite won't have what you ask for on the other hand traders & sellers will probably do.
since this is a giveaway you should make the rules a little simpler for users.

Luthair
03-04-2011, 04:23 AM
BitmeTV invites are best given away in Power User forums on tracker sites, though you won't get rep for it here :-\ That place can be rather strict.

anon
03-04-2011, 05:08 AM
BitmeTV invites are best given away in Power User forums on tracker sites

Best given away? Being PU on some site is hardly a guarantee of being a good user.

Or do they have a rule similar to What.cd's, where giveaways may only take place on restricted sections of other invite-only trackers?

Luthair
03-04-2011, 05:16 AM
Some trackers have forums that only power users can access, still seek proofs of course. Not something I would risk, I only trust a few select people enough to invite them there. Also BMTV is often on the "Do not move" list at most places. Advertising giving invites out is a no-no there. Even advertising the site is frowned upon as shown in the rules. Heres a copy/paste...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT!

We do not want to see invite threads/posts on other boards! This includes account trading. We will be actively scanning all the boards (yes, we're pretty sure we know of all of them) for these types of threads. Participating in these threads puts everyone here at risk and proves that you are not responsible enough to stay here. So:

ANYONE found participating in these threads will be banned. We will investigate all new sign ups and if they are found to be from one of these threads/posts, we will disable their account and the person who invited them.

Members are responsible for their invitees to the extent that if the invitee cheats that invite privileges will be revoked from all effected users. The user that gave the invite will no longer be given a warning or be banned for simply inviting a cheat, just no longer be able to receive further invites unless a staff member determines that the user can be given another chance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BitmeTV invites are best given away in Power User forums on tracker sites

Best given away? Being PU on some site is hardly a guarantee of being a good user.

Or do they have a rule similar to What.cd's, where giveaways may only take place on restricted sections of other invite-only trackers?

waffler
03-04-2011, 09:17 AM
Got warned at BitMeTV, so this thread is over.