PDA

View Full Version : [Request] nxtgn.org

unknown1_
02-28-2011, 11:54 PM
Anyone have any invite to this tracker which is the best for Danish content? I wanna download some Danish jams like Thomas Helmig and Brødrene Olsen! :)

unknown1_
03-23-2011, 10:59 AM
**bump**

anyone w/ an invite to this tracker?

dalavera
03-27-2011, 12:34 PM
http://nxtgn.org/signup.php
Now open registration.....

unknown1_
03-31-2011, 01:03 PM
Darn it! What the hell! Thank you for the notification, dalavera, of nxtgen being open but I just now saw your message. I subscribed to the thread but notification of dalavera's post was not sent to my email addy. Dalavera even sent me a PM but still no notification. *angry face* If you notice it open again please let me know. If the subscription button or whatever not working properly?... Thank you!

anon
03-31-2011, 05:53 PM
I subscribed to the thread but notification of dalavera's post was not sent to my email addy. Dalavera even sent me a PM but still no notification. *angry face*

Did you pick "Instant notification by email", and is "Receive Email Notification of new Private Messages" ticked in your user CP options?

Note that if you've ever been "bounced" here due to an invalid e-mail address, all e-mail notification related options are turned off, and they don't go back to their previous status when you change your address.

There's a program that can run in the background and automatically alert you when a tracker opens signups, maybe you're interested in that.

Night0wl
04-01-2011, 01:43 AM
As far as I know NXG opens signups quite often, just like DB used to do in the past. Just try their signup page once in a a while.

I'm not a member there, nor would I ever want to be, so don't have more info.

unknown1_
04-01-2011, 10:40 AM
@anon - Yes, my settings indicate that I should receive automatic e-mail notification but that's not the case unfortunately.

I'm not a member there, nor would I ever want to be
Well, if you don't speak Danish, then you have no need to go there. Best tracker for Danish, that's why.

Night0wl
04-02-2011, 02:15 AM
Du ved ikke hvad du snakker om. Der er andre grunde for min misfornøjelse angående NXG. F.eks. hvordan deres staff opførte sig, når en specific tracker lukkede.

And I assure you that's not Google translated.

unknown1_
04-02-2011, 10:51 AM
I didn't mean to imply that you didn't speak Danish necessarily since I guess you do. :)

unknown1_
04-11-2011, 06:46 AM
**bump** I'm curious, night0wl, why don't you like nxtgen? Is there a better Danish tracker that you prefer maybe? I assumed nxtgen was the best currently...

unknown1_
05-02-2011, 11:56 PM
**bump** Hasn't been open for while, it seems...

Night0wl
05-03-2011, 12:46 AM
**bump** I'm curious, night0wl, why don't you like nxtgen? Is there a better Danish tracker that you prefer maybe? I assumed nxtgen was the best currently...

I'm only a member on DB, have been for years now, and it fulfills all my needs for Danish content. Especially now since they started expanding on P2L/VIP it's really easy to keep a good ratio with only a slow home connection, since those things allow other users to seed very little. I hear Nordic-T is pretty good also. As for them being better than NXG I have no idea, since I turned my back on that site before even signing up for it, after reading some posts from staff there on a Danish forum. If I detest how the staff on a site acts, I don't care how good that site supposedly is. It's not for me.

antrax34130
05-08-2011, 12:15 PM
it's open: http://nxtgn.org/signup.php

unknown1_
05-17-2011, 09:39 PM
Thanks antrax, I did get in during open sign-up!