PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Post Your Requests

waffler
03-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Hey, post your requests in this thread.
I will try and get them for you, provided you aren't a trader. Traders will be ignored.
Additionally, I may ask you to meet a few requirements, which would vary from tracker to tracker.

Do NOT PM me unnecessarily.

Ok, so IdolEyes787, you were right, this is an easy way out for most people, but then, I am not just going to hand out invites like that, all requirements would have to be met in the thread itself, not via PMs, apart from that, the end decision to invite the user would be mine, and yes I will ask the mods for help.

KFlint, thanks for the help, am sure I'll need it.

Darth Rings, thank you for your support, any member which feels like helping in this thread, feel free to do so.

Also,

1) FTN
2) Pedros
3) TT
4) TS
5) ITS
6) PT
7) M-Vids
8) SceneHD - my invites there are over for now
9) SCC
10) hdbits.org
getting these trackers is out of the question.

All requests regarding these will be ignored.
Also, don't complain if you don't get your invite, just be patient.

anon
03-01-2011, 04:28 PM
Can't wait for the first FTN request. :lol:

R3SPE
03-01-2011, 04:29 PM
if you can help I would like an invitation to PTN i am looking for a long time and I can not find it.
I know I'm new member here but I promise that I will not do anything wrong
I do it downloads to seed as long as I can.

I love movies from the smallest I would see now that I grew up movies for me is a lifestyle as enjoyable hour sou.ti kind of films I like best are comedy and action.
I choose the PTN because I hear different from some of it is the best and I think the best with good speeds and a group designed to have fun with the hobby of watching movies I think I have to offer the Community of PTN.

Thanks very good move you to help people to give out the invites keep it up!

johhny
03-01-2011, 04:56 PM
that's sweet can you get me HDbits.org?

+drop me a pm for proofs,speedtests,utorents stats or any other further questions..

IdolEyes787
03-01-2011, 05:00 PM
man_utd I hope you realize that a large percentage of people applying in this thread will do so only because they haven't had any luck getting into a site by more legitimate means and see you not as some sort of "white knight" but rather as an easy mark.

Anyway if you are determined to do this then I highly advise you to ask Cabalo to check on any possible invitees before you dole out an invite to any notable site that you care to remain a member of.

Quarterquack
03-01-2011, 05:11 PM
if you can help I would like an invitation to PTN i am looking for a long time and I can not find it.
I know I'm new member here but I promise that I will not do anything wrong
I do it downloads to seed as long as I can.

Thanks very good move you to help people to give out the invites keep it up!

Talk more, buddy. What are your favorite movies, what kind of movies you like, your opinions on the Oscars, where you heard about PTN, why PTN as opposed to other trackers like PTPC. etc.
If anyone is inviting you somewhere, I'm sure the least you can do in return is let said person know you a little better before helping you out.

that's sweet can you get me HDbits.org?

And? Do you have an HD setup? What's your TV like? What is your sound system like? Do you do any encodes personally? Would you be willing to provide money to some people on-site so that they can purchase more Web-DL's? What other trackers of HD material do you have - and how big is your current collection?

You'd think these things are sensible pre-requisites and require no further pending.

johhny
03-01-2011, 05:17 PM
i have what it takes...:) but only if he ask i;ll answer him via pm... not you

Quarterquack
03-01-2011, 05:20 PM
Oh, I see. Good luck then, bro. You deserve it, to be honest.

R3SPE
03-01-2011, 05:26 PM
Talk more, buddy. What are your favorite movies, what kind of movies you like, your opinions on the Oscars, where you heard about PTN, why PTN as opposed to other trackers like PTPC. etc.
If anyone is inviting you somewhere, I'm sure the least you can do in return is let said person know you a little better before helping you out.

I love movies from the smallest I would see now that I grew up movies for me is a lifestyle as enjoyable hour sou.ti kind of films I like best are comedy and action.
I choose the PTN because I hear different from some of it is the best and I think the best with good speeds and a group designed to have fun with the hobby of watching movies I think I have to offer the Community of PTN.

Τhe Oscars believe that it is a way to highlight the best movie etc
My favorite movies are:
little fockers->I believe is the best comedy of all time with much laughter
127 hours->very good film based on true storie
and many more, all films (comedies and action) I like do not distinguish.

Τhem from me I hope you covered all the questions

IdolEyes787
03-01-2011, 05:41 PM
i have what it takes...:) but only if he ask i;ll answer him via pm... not you
Personality not required.
Why the hostility and the need for secrecy , it's not like Darth Rings was asking you to post your passwords or anything.:ermm:

And? Do you have an HD setup? What's your TV like? What is your sound system like? Do you do any encodes personally? Would you be willing to provide money to some people on-site so that they can purchase more Web-DL's? What other trackers of HD material do you have - and how big is your current collection?Look I'll even answer and I don't even want an invite.
Yes I have what was once in an ever evolving market, a top-notch HD setup with a Samsung series 7 LED a Pioneer elite VSX-33 receiver and Klipsch speakers .
No I don't encode video although I've done some audio or rather the software that I have did it for me.
I wouldn't give anyone money sight unseen for anything so trivial .Sorry.
I don't belong to any other HD trackers as live under a modest cap on my ISP I also don't collect or if you prefer archive movies . What are on my computer with rare exception are there for seeding purposes only otherwise I enjoy them ,get whatever I can from the experience and move on.

KFlint
03-01-2011, 05:54 PM
From now on, off-topic/unnecessary posts will be removed.

And if the OP feel he needs more information about a member, he can ask him directly. We can also check if the account here is legit.

Quarterquack
03-01-2011, 06:01 PM

Mind if I shoot you a PM? You seem sincere.

From now on, off-topic/unnecessary posts will be removed.

And if the OP feel he needs more information about a member, he can ask him directly. We can also check if the account here is legit.

My apologies. I'm not trying to challenge you, but I am genuinely interested in helping out people. Regardless if this were my thread or not.

KFlint
03-01-2011, 06:30 PM
My apologies. I'm not trying to challenge you, but I am genuinely interested in helping out people. Regardless if this were my thread or not.

No need to apologize, you didn't do anything wrong. I wouldn't ask for that normally but it's just that such a vague offer and it will obviously lead to a load of spam. I'm trying to prevent it right from the get-go.

ElitUser
03-01-2011, 07:09 PM
My request
Looking for an invite to UnleashThe.Net
will provide proof if you need. (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/431254-UnleashThe.Net-IMAGiNE-Tracker)

Vorx
03-01-2011, 07:52 PM
FTN bro, tell me what it takes, and i can guareantee ill pass...

dwed
03-01-2011, 08:10 PM
theplace.bz bro?

unknown1_
03-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Wow, you have access to all trackers? If so then that is pretty cool that you want to help others out. With the opening of this thread, is the entire Giveaway thread diverted here?

On another note, I was going to request an invite to Norbits and much later to Bithumen for the exact same reasons that I spelled out in my request thread for bitvault. If you would rather I post the specific music albums and movies that I am looking for then I can do that for both languages. I think you would rather get the media for me vice the invite which is totally fine. No need for the invite in that case. You must have a seedbox to be able to retrieve all this media so expeditiously. Either way thank you very much and let me know how you'd like to proceed. :)

duvdev
03-02-2011, 01:10 AM
looking for an invite to sceneHD
will provide proof if you ask for.

waffler
03-02-2011, 04:21 AM
unknown1_ , I'll see what I can do :)

GreenTea
03-02-2011, 05:58 AM
I would like BitMe, since I am interested in programming books.
and other elearning material. I am a software programmer by profession,
though I don't really have a specialty.

AND, I have been looking for references / CBTs on (Oracle) Siebel.
This stuff is hard to find. :(

Aviera
03-02-2011, 08:00 AM
TorrentLeech? Should be able to meet any requirements... : )

Thanks in advance

waffler
03-02-2011, 09:10 AM

Thanks in advance

Why do you want it ?

Aviera
03-02-2011, 10:44 AM

Thanks in advance

Why do you want it ?

Haha, to download stuff I guess? I've read that its a good all round tracker.. : )

waffler
03-02-2011, 12:04 PM
well, so are Pretome, IPT, Demonoid and even the Pirate Bay.

anon
03-02-2011, 12:04 PM
If you just want to "download stuff", you're probably better off on IPT. Not because it's easier to get or you don't "deserve" a TL invite, but rather because you're very unlikely to run into ratio problems there.

unknown1_
03-02-2011, 12:22 PM
@man_utd - Ok, thank you! Shall I go ahead and post the Hungarian, Danish, Polish, and Norwegian materials that I am looking for here also so you can go ahead and get it out of the way? You mentioned a 96 hour turn around here when you first started this thread. Will you have all the material after 96 hours? I am just inquiring so I have a timeline and I know when to check back in with you. Thank you! (This is far better than an invite!) Thank you again! Superb effort hopefully! :)

Aviera
03-02-2011, 01:08 PM
If you just want to "download stuff", you're probably better off on IPT. Not because it's easier to get or you don't "deserve" a TL invite, but rather because you're very unlikely to run into ratio problems there.

I guess partially because I'm curious on what all the fuss is about? lol I don't have an IPT account either. Ratio isn't really a big issue for me... : ) Is there a tracker for 720p TVshows/movies with easy entry and lots of old stuff?

anon
03-02-2011, 01:54 PM
Is there a tracker for 720p TVshows/movies with easy entry and lots of old stuff?

IPT has both, as far as I know. TvT also has TV shows in HD. For movies, you can try applying for an HD-Bits.ro invite, and I keep on hearing good things about Bit-HDTV, which doesn't look too hard to join.

Luthair
03-02-2011, 05:50 PM
I am always looking for a CHD or HDbits invite, both are pretty much out of my reach, but I still try :-) I have a very pretty 50 inch Plasma with a nice sound system, audioengine speakers sound great :-D I just love HD content. I use HD-torrents to death, but they often lack in some aspects. Can't blame me for striving for the best sites :-p I got plenty of proofs, and a dedicated OVH seedbox if you wish to see proofs or a speedtest off the box.

waffler
03-02-2011, 06:01 PM
As I said, getting HDbits is out of the question, I am not a member there.

I guess partially because I'm curious on what all the fuss is about? lol I don't have an IPT account either. Ratio isn't really a big issue for me... : ) Is there a tracker for 720p TVshows/movies with easy entry and lots of old stuff?

Would you like to be invited to IPT ?

Luthair
03-02-2011, 06:40 PM

IPT is a awesome site, I recommend trying them before TL. TL has wait times and it takes time to get ahead, unless you buy VIP status.

Shadowsky
03-02-2011, 07:15 PM
FTN is free?

Cabalo
03-02-2011, 07:26 PM
FTN is free?

Trader alert!

anon
03-02-2011, 07:37 PM
FTN is free?

Trader alert!

Your sensors are well-calibrated.

:dry:

Shadowsky
03-02-2011, 08:12 PM
No no. I wanted to try for this invitation take screens, speedtest etc. I Never traded, secondly, I would not have what trade.

IdolEyes787
03-02-2011, 08:19 PM
No no. I wanted to try for this invitation take screens, speedtest etc. I Never traded, secondly, I would not have what trade.

Try at least to read the original post then .

KFlint
03-02-2011, 08:20 PM

There is NO FTN offered ffs, learn to read.

edit : :pinch:

Aviera
03-03-2011, 12:19 AM

Hey thanks for the offer, I just got an invite. : )

wazza100
03-03-2011, 01:12 AM

not looking to intrude or anything as it's a good g/a why not post which trackers you are a member at so people don't ask for trackers you don't have and save you keep updating the first page.

IdolEyes787
03-03-2011, 02:24 AM
not looking to intrude or anything as it's a good g/a why not post which trackers you are a member at so people don't ask for trackers you don't have and save you keep updating the first page.

As someone who has done something similar I think the idea might be so that people hopefully request what they actually want as opposed to what might simply be available.:unsure:

Quarterquack
03-03-2011, 02:54 AM
I am always looking for a CHD or HDbits invite, both are pretty much out of my reach, but I still try :-) I have a very pretty 50 inch Plasma with a nice sound system, audioengine speakers sound great :-D I just love HD content. I use HD-torrents to death, but they often lack in some aspects. Can't blame me for striving for the best sites :-p I got plenty of proofs, and a dedicated OVH seedbox if you wish to see proofs or a speedtest off the box.

CHD is having their birthday, very soon. Wait for that and use up their open signups. :)

jkl49
03-03-2011, 03:28 AM
Hi, nice post you have here. Generous offer. What I've really been looking for is an invite to an HDTV tracker. What I really mean by HDTV tracker is a site that has raw uncompressed HDTV files, not just compressed mkv rips. A lot of these kinds of files are widely available, but not on any trackers that I know of. They are out there though, so I know there are private trackers that have them too. If someone wants to know why that's what I'm looking for, I can explain, but there are many legitimate reasons why. I can also provide ratioproofs and speedtests, just let me know. And I'd be happy to answer any other questions as well. Thanks in advance for any possible consideration or information.

Furthermore, if anyone can simply tell me some trackers they know of that definitely have uncompressed HDTV content, I would really appreciate that as well, and then I can keep an eye out on my own in the future. The only one I know of for sure is hdbits.org, and I'm not holding my breath for that one. So any other general information would be appreciated as well. Thanks.

anon
03-03-2011, 04:38 AM
Furthermore, if anyone can simply tell me some trackers they know of that definitely have uncompressed HDTV content, I would really appreciate that as well, and then I can keep an eye out on my own in the future.

If you're talking about untouched Blu-Ray, then I know there's also Blu-Torrents - but it can be tough to keep a good ratio when you're dealing with those huge files.

shipwreck
03-03-2011, 01:04 PM
Furthermore, if anyone can simply tell me some trackers they know of that definitely have uncompressed HDTV content, I would really appreciate that as well, and then I can keep an eye out on my own in the future. The only one I know of for sure is hdbits.org, and I'm not holding my breath for that one. So any other general information would be appreciated as well. Thanks.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/430823-Tracker-with-blu-ray-rip-untouched?p=3563631&viewfull=1#post3563631

Most of the full Blurays or remuxes are 50%, 75% or even full free leech on most of the better trackers. While their size demands a lot of storage, seeding back usually isn't that much of a problem, especially on the larger trackers.

thrap
03-03-2011, 04:52 PM
I'd love to have a TT invite I'm trancholic and I can't get every thing I need easy so having an account there will make my life full of beats and I'll live happy for the rest of my life !!! plz plz plz help me !!

jkl49
03-03-2011, 05:05 PM
I'm not so-much talking about bluray, but HDTV content in specific. I even used that term repeatedly I guess for a reason, but I can see how it's not clear - I even had a sentence about bluray rips that I was going to say but I didn't want my post to be too wordy or presumptious.

For what it's worth, I capture some HDTV stuff myself and have been doing so for a few years, and have had/collected my first uncompressed hdtv files as far back as 2005. I could (and would) even upload HDTV content myself, however with many trackers, normal users aren't allowed to upload, and I can see rules being even more strict when it comes to HD stuff, so that point is probably moot. There are a very large number of uncompressed HDTV 'releases' out there, so my guess is there are torrent sites that have some of them too. I'm not too picky as of yet, any tracker that has that kind of content at all would be really interesting to me, even if it's not in large numbers. If not, even some names of decent ones would be a great point in the right direction. I took a look at the above link and will keep those sites in mind, thanks. I must say the post was quite informative and in-depth, if only there was a similar post that was just as comprehensive for HDTV content. Thanks a lot for the replies, cheers.

anon
03-03-2011, 05:12 PM
I'd love to have a TT invite I'm trancholic and I can't get every thing I need easy so having an account there will make my life full of beats and I'll live happy for the rest of my life !!! plz plz plz help me !!

I hope you're being sarcastic.

No, seriously.

Cabalo
03-03-2011, 05:26 PM

No luck here: http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/189546-have-TT-account ?

aly13
03-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Mystake

shipwreck
03-03-2011, 06:03 PM
For what it's worth, I capture some HDTV stuff myself and have been doing so for a few years, and have had/collected my first uncompressed hdtv files as far back as 2005. I could (and would) even upload HDTV content myself, however with many trackers, normal users aren't allowed to upload, and I can see rules being even more strict when it comes to HD stuff, so that point is probably moot. There are a very large number of uncompressed HDTV 'releases' out there, so my guess is there are torrent sites that have some of them too. I'm not too picky as of yet, any tracker that has that kind of content at all would be really interesting to me, even if it's not in large numbers. If not, even some names of decent ones would be a great point in the right direction. I took a look at the above link and will keep those sites in mind, thanks. I must say the post was quite informative and in-depth, if only there was a similar post that was just as comprehensive for HDTV content. Thanks a lot for the replies, cheers.

Every kind of 'HDTV' content is compressed. Lossy compression algorithms like h.264, VC-1 or MPEG2 are used to compress the raw data. When you explicitly talked about 'uncompressed' HD content, me and others in this thread thought of full Bluray rips, releases that are of the highest possible quality standard for consumers these days. To be frank, HDTV content looks crap in comparison, since much lower bitrates are used. HDTV rips look even worse than strongly compressed Bluray encodes, 1080p or 720p re-encodes of the original Bluray streams using the free x264 encoder. That's why most trackers only allow HDTV rips of movies if there is no Bluray rip existing yet. And even for TV shows, HDTV rips are slowly being replaced by WEB-DL content that is of higher quality.

HDTV rips still have their place, of course, e.g. for rare movies, documentaries, shows etc. that will likely never be released on Bluray or available as Web-DL. But that's a niche. Those Chinese trackers I listed in my post do have a lot of HDTV content, too. Other good sources for HDTV rips are HD-Torrents and Bit-HDTV.

R3SPE
03-05-2011, 10:45 AM
i have post my request and i am wait for reply please i realy need
thanks

Aviera
03-05-2011, 12:19 PM
Could I have a HDbits invite?

JOIN date 2011-03-03 04:27:29 (2 days ago)
Uploaded 44.467 GB
Downloaded 3.207 GB
Free leech until 0000-00-00 00:00:00
Share ratio

duvdev
03-05-2011, 12:26 PM
could i have Tvt.ro plz?

IdolEyes787
03-05-2011, 01:10 PM
thanks

Obviously:ermm:

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/431349-HAVE-Invites-Accounts-WANT-HDbits.org-PTN-FTN-FSC-iTS-SceneHD

R3SPE
03-05-2011, 01:31 PM
thanks

Obviously:ermm:

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/431349-HAVE-Invites-Accounts-WANT-HDbits.org-PTN-FTN-FSC-iTS-SceneHD

what that means; :ermm:

waffler
03-05-2011, 02:42 PM
@ IdolEyes787, I was just going to invite R3SPE, thanks a lot for that :)

@R3SPE - forget getting an invite from me, your request is denied.

could i have Tvt.ro plz?

No traders :| Read the first post.

Apart from traders, any one wanting invites, do post here. I'll try my best to get them :)

anon
03-05-2011, 04:13 PM

Uploaded 44.467 GB
Downloaded 3.207 GB
Share ratio

You could at least make a screenshot so that it's a bit less likely that the stats have been manipulated.

Aviera
03-05-2011, 06:11 PM

Uploaded 44.467 GB
Downloaded 3.207 GB
Share ratio

You could at least make a screenshot so that it's a bit less likely that the stats have been manipulated.

(http://img69.imageshack.us/i/iptw.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

IdolEyes787
03-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Read man_utd's first post in this thread .
Also I don't think that an account obtain here a mere 2 days ago is a qualifying proof to anything.
Btw it's just good form and not a rule or anything but generally one actually makes some kind of use of one site before immediately turning around and asking for another one.

anon
03-05-2011, 06:39 PM
(http://img69.imageshack.us/i/iptw.png/)

Check the "join date" and "last seen" in that screenshot. IPT just created a temporal paradox. Tee hee.

Aviera
03-05-2011, 07:00 PM
Read man_utd's first post in this thread .
Also I don't think that an account obtain here a mere 2 days ago is a qualifying proof to anything.
Btw it's just good form and not a rule or anything but generally one actually makes some kind of use of one site before immediately turning around and asking for another one.

Don't know if this counts as one but:

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1513/11283729.png (http://img402.imageshack.us/i/11283729.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Its not like the 2 trackers are for the same content....

waffler
03-06-2011, 03:51 AM
@ Aviera - stop asking for HDbits

Read my first post :|

Aviera
03-06-2011, 05:20 AM
@ Aviera - stop asking for HDbits

Read my first post :|

Also,

1) FTN
2) Pedros
3) TT
4) TS
5) ITS
6) PT
7) M-Vids
9) SCC

Its not listed there.. Well its fine anyway, thanks : )

killercam101
03-06-2011, 05:52 AM
Its not listed there.. Well its fine anyway, thanks : )

Your best bet is to try for Hdbits between Mid Dec- Mid Jan.

mati
03-06-2011, 08:23 AM
hallo

can i request HDChina invite? :)

I've been checking daily on their register page seeing if it comes open invite,but no luck :(

If you want proof of other sites I'm a member of please let me know.

Thanks for your consideration.

br

anon
03-06-2011, 05:03 PM
It's not going to open signups, and last time I checked invites weren't easy to get.

I can't speak for man_utd though, it is possible that he has one.

LazyGuy
03-06-2011, 05:17 PM
can i request a Torrentleech invite here?

waffler
03-06-2011, 05:23 PM
@funkysourav, sure you can.

Just provide some proof about being a good member and you're good to go :)

@mati, post your proofs and lets see what I can do.

shipwreck
03-06-2011, 05:24 PM
It's not going to open signups, and last time I checked invites weren't easy to get.

I can't speak for man_utd though, it is possible that he has one.

An invite costs you 50,000 bonus points, which takes quite a bit of seeding to achieve. To put that into perspective: for a bit more than half of that, you can purchase 100GB upload credit.

So not exactly something you give out to complete strangers, unless you're Jesus.

IdolEyes787
03-06-2011, 05:27 PM
So not exactly something you give out to complete strangers, unless you're Jesus.

You mean Puerto Rican?

shipwreck
03-06-2011, 05:33 PM
No, the jewish dude, different minority. The Puerto Rican works for him, get your stereotypes right.

mati
03-06-2011, 06:33 PM

@mati, post your proofs and lets see what I can do.

here you go buddy..

http://i.imgur.com/SMDRU.jpg

I hope you will consider my request.

ElitUser
03-06-2011, 09:00 PM
@man_utd
You did not reply about my request.

LazyGuy
03-07-2011, 05:38 AM
can i request a Torrentleech invite here?

okay here are screenshots from Trackers i am affiliated to presently

First up Demonoid, my foray into private tracker world
http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad298/funkysourav/FSTDMN.jpg
---------------

next Torrentday,
http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad298/funkysourav/FSTTD.jpg
---------------

next Bitgamer
haven't used this much
http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad298/funkysourav/FSTBG.jpg
--------------

and my speedtest result
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1188013258.png

Chief_Garbonzo
03-07-2011, 07:45 AM
Greetings!
Well I figure it doesn't hurt to ask so here Chief goes! man_utd - I was wondering if perhaps you could help out ol'e Chief with an invite to DB9. :1eye: I listen to a lot of DnB, and would love to hop aboard a direct community to the genre. I haven't really tried that hard to look for an invite - thinking if I'm just patient I'd eventually have my chance, however, it seems to be one of them trackers that is rarely requested nor given away. :idunno: Perhaps when you get a free moment you could check your back of tricks and see if there is a DB9 down in there somewheres! :music: If you have any questions for me holmes go ahead and ask me! I'll answer right here in main thread with no objections. :turned:

Quarterquack
03-07-2011, 03:23 PM
You know Chief, you could have just asked me. :P

I asked a friend who offered me a DB9 invite a long time back if he still has that privilege. If he does, I can vouch for him being an incredible inviter that won't let you down. Also, gave him a way to get in touch with you if he wants to invite you. Otherwise, I hope man_utd comes through for you.

IdolEyes787
03-07-2011, 03:31 PM

I asked a friend who offered me a DB9 invite a long time back if he still has that privilege. If he does, I can vouch for him being an incredible inviter that won't let you down. Also, gave him a way to get in touch with you if he wants to invite you. Otherwise, I hope man_utd comes through for you.

What's the exact criteria for being "an incredible " as opposed to just your run of the mill garden variety ,inviter ?
I'd really like to know since all hope of me ever rising to bt l33tism is apparently lost I might still have something worthwhile to shoot for.

Quarterquack
03-07-2011, 03:34 PM
Incredible inviter: He gives you the invite, blows you, then pays you for keeping your account in good standing in order not to endanger his.
Normal inviter: He will call you an idiot for bad ratios. He will talk to the site admins about keeping his account before talking to you about keeping yours. Then he will ask you for a blowjob in return for all his good will.

Regardless, I thought that it was pretty clear that nowadays picking a reasonable inviter is just as important as picking a site to get into. :(

IdolEyes787
03-07-2011, 03:41 PM
No offense to the more effete portions of this board but the last thing that I want that doesn't include imminent homelessness or physical injury is for some guy to blow me.
Maybe I'll just stick with being a really,really bad inviter . :mellow:

ElitUser
03-07-2011, 04:47 PM
@funkysourav
I think our home ISP is the best ISP in our country

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1188811433.png

Chief_Garbonzo
03-07-2011, 06:58 PM

I thought maybe I had already asked once awhile back.. lol, I don't have a good memory.. ol'e Chief has been in too many peace-pipe pow-wows. :clown: Darth Rings I appreciate you thinking of Chief!! Either way Chief has the patience of a trap-door spider! I shall wait and see what develops with this. :yes:

waffler
03-07-2011, 08:20 PM
hey Chief, as of now I don't have access to DB9, but I'll ask around and will try to get you your invite, could you wait for a couple of days ?

ElitUser
03-08-2011, 08:52 AM
Can I get HDChina invite

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1188811433.png

waffler
03-08-2011, 10:15 AM
sorry not a member on any of the chinese trackers

GreenTea
03-08-2011, 11:16 AM
I'm looking to get into PTP.
I don't know my chances though. Hmmm.

ElitUser
03-08-2011, 01:07 PM
@man_utd
you did not reply of my first request.

johhny
03-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Also,

1) FTN
2) Pedros
3) TT
4) TS
5) ITS
6) PT
7) M-Vids
9) SCC
10) hdbits.org

ok then hook me p with skittles =))))) i';m flac lover

get8p
03-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Waffles, can u share it with me?

whatcdfan
03-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Waffles, can u share it with me?

Telling the OP why you want it wont hurt your chances.

waffler
03-08-2011, 03:09 PM
get8p, what content can you bring to waffles ?
Please be specific, as I would be checking it up there (at Waffles)

anon
03-08-2011, 05:47 PM
ok then hook me p with skittles =))))) i';m flac lover

Wasn't Skittles dead or something?

Chief_Garbonzo
03-08-2011, 05:54 PM
hey Chief, as of now I don't have access to DB9, but I'll ask around and will try to get you your invite, could you wait for a couple of days ?

You bet'cha! Thanks for trying to assist Chief!! :turned:

Quarterquack
03-08-2011, 06:13 PM
My guy hasn't even read the message yet. :(

IdolEyes787
03-08-2011, 08:38 PM

He's probably too busy being a great inviter.

waffler
03-09-2011, 04:49 AM
@ get8p, do you have access to an audio library or something ?

Quarterquack
03-09-2011, 05:58 AM
get8p:

Maintaining a ratio on waffles is hard (less so than what.cd). If you have some sort of way to upload material (access to the public library's collection, or a lot of records/discs on hand), then it may be of worthy note to mention that fact, that way man_utd can tell whether you can upload material/fulfill requests in order to keep your account/ratio in good order.

LazyGuy
03-09-2011, 06:15 AM
@man utd
buddy did you consider my Torrentleech request?

Quarterquack
03-09-2011, 07:13 AM
Then why want even more?

Chief_Garbonzo
03-09-2011, 07:55 AM

It's okay! Chief ain't going anywhere. :afro1: Even if he never reads the message I still <3 you!! :flowers:

Hey IdolEyes, how's are yah? Can you tell me something interesting & cool?! Like some sorta cool statistics or factoid? The Chief wants to learn! :book:

waffler
03-09-2011, 09:28 AM
Cuz its Waffles. Why would u go to RTT and IPT if ur already on TL? ¯\(°_o)/¯
some different content on both, thats why.

I guess a better answer would coz greed has no limit.

I wouldn't go to RevTT and IPT if I already was on TL. Also, since you are member at so many music trackers, try getting an invite at their PU forums, they, understandably, would know you better than me.

Don't get me wrong, but from where I see it, you really don't need waffles.

IdolEyes787
03-09-2011, 12:26 PM
Hey IdolEyes, how's are yah? Can you tell me something interesting & cool?! Like some sorta cool statistics or factoid? The Chief wants to learn! :book:

Strangers who call you "friend/buddy/pal" on internet forums are ironically the people least likely to ever care about actually becoming one.:mellow:

Anyone who make statements like " I want to become a member of such and such a site because it has different content than the myriad of similar trackers that I already belong to" without actually knowing what that content might actually be ,make no sense whatsoever.

There is an actual non-frivolous internet site called Lesbians Who Look Like Justin Bieber which is silly mainly because it would been way simpler to just have one called Justin Bieber Looks Like a Girl But Not in a Good Way .

Charlie Sheen only muttered the word "Winning " a couple of weeks ago and I am sick of it already.

There is a proposed reboot of Tomb Raider, sans Angelina Jolie, in the works.
What the World needs even more than reboots of movies no one cared about in the first place is heroes with tits.

With the price of oil what it is I attempted to heat my home with electricity this winter but my last hydro bill was almost $800 .Now the government says that the rates will increase 42% in the next 5 years so next year I will be burning furniture and unpaid bills to heat my house .

mrnobody
03-09-2011, 12:29 PM
a bottle of vodka please.

waffler
03-09-2011, 02:57 PM
Im not, I just gave an example.

Don't get me wrong, but from where I see it, you really don't need waffles.
Whay? :dabs:

Be specific in the kinda content you want from waffles.

Also, IdolEyes787, I was going through your old posts and saw that you had conducted a similar giveaway. How many people did you end up inviting, and how many actually did use their accounts ?

IdolEyes787
03-09-2011, 03:50 PM
Also, IdolEyes787, I was going through your old posts and saw that you had conducted a similar giveaway. How many people did you end up inviting, and how many actually did use their accounts ?

I actually tried similar a couple of times with fairly poor results . As for the exact numbers I have no idea but less than five total and with one notable exception ( ironically the only relative stranger ) none have continued to make use of the sites.

Btw that part ( not using the trackers) doesn't bother me at all as it was my choice to invite them and it's not ungracious ,more stupid , to make a show of pretending to use something that you really don't.
Also if anything,as I'm sure you also have noted , the most irksome thing was/is that few people here apparently have little interest in belonging to "good" sites ,only what they consider "l33t" ones.

Of course my "ungiveaway" was a bit different from yours since I focused more on reasons why than simple proof of "good" membership elsewhere.

Also you're (apparently still ) nice and I'm judgmental and jaded not .

megabyteme
03-09-2011, 04:12 PM

I actually tried similar a couple of times with fairly poor results . As for the exact numbers I have no idea but less than five total and with one notable exception ( ironically the only relative stranger ) none have continued to make use of the sites.

Btw that part ( not using the trackers) doesn't bother me at all as it was my choice to invite them and it's not ungracious ,more stupid , to make a show of pretending to use something that you really don't.
Also if anything,as I'm sure you also have noted , the most irksome thing was/is that few people here apparently have little interest in belonging to "good" sites ,only what they consider "l33t" ones.

Of course my "ungiveaway" was a bit different from yours since I focused more on reasons why than simple proof of "good" membership elsewhere.

Also you're (apparently still ) nice and I'm judgmental and jaded not .

It may be of interest to some that I have been invited to 3 sites by Idol (FTN, KG, and IPT). I have actually enjoyed IPT more, and have used it by a factor of 4 times than FTN. As someone who is "trustworthy", and fairly well-known, I am one who is far more likely to receive such an invite than the majority here. That said, I made it clear that my interest in FTN was curiosity, and that I did not actually have a need for FTN beyond that. In fact, I offered to wait (and ultimately did for 3-4 months) for Idol to get an invite without donating. I just did not feel any hurry to check out the site. I was correct- there really was no reason.

KG is a different situation. I like having the site for its rare, unusual content. Seeding is bizarrely difficult. :yikes:

shipwreck
03-09-2011, 04:21 PM
I have just a small request man_utd: Can you invite me to Bangalore, so I can meet that technical support guy in person?

Chief_Garbonzo
03-10-2011, 06:57 AM

Strangers who call you "friend/buddy/pal" on internet forums are ironically the people least likely to ever care about actually becoming one.:mellow:

Anyone who make statements like " I want to become a member of such and such a site because it has different content than the myriad of similar trackers that I already belong to" without actually knowing what that content might actually be ,make no sense whatsoever.

There is an actual non-frivolous internet site called Lesbians Who Look Like Justin Bieber which is silly mainly because it would been way simpler to just have one called Justin Bieber Looks Like a Girl But Not in a Good Way .

Charlie Sheen only muttered the word "Winning " a couple of weeks ago and I am sick of it already.

There is a proposed reboot of Tomb Raider, sans Angelina Jolie, in the works.
What the World needs even more than reboots of movies no one cared about in the first place is heroes with tits.

With the price of oil what it is I attempted to heat my home with electricity this winter but my last hydro bill was almost $800 .Now the government says that the rates will increase 42% in the next 5 years so next year I will be burning furniture and unpaid bills to heat my house .
I call most of peeps online by nicknames and or slang. I don't often use friend, buddy, or pal though... well I don't think? :wacko: I heard about that Bieber lesbian site on the news! I guess a bunch of lesbians are forming together to fight it and get the site removed, LOL. Don't these people know there is no rules on the internet, hehe.
Firefox and Chrome released plugins that will block anything to do with Charlie Sheen on yer web browser! Lol
Damn, with the rates going up on energy people who own solar panel companies will probably start making some good money, you think?

Thanks for teaching me IdolEyes. btw, are you looking for any e-bodyguards? I could perhaps be a loyal to you. Or do you work alone? :cool:

man_utd - just curious, how many pm's are you getting from people who arn't posting in here or are trying to just keep the conversations in private?

waffler
03-10-2011, 08:23 AM
I have just a small request man_utd: Can you invite me to Bangalore, so I can meet that technical support guy in person?

Sure, do drop by ;)

Chief, I did get a few PMs with proofs and stuff, but when I asked them to provide a solid reason for getting a particular invite, they all vanished :P

IdolEyes787, I only appear nice :shifty: , not sure what that means though. :P

Deathless
03-10-2011, 04:45 PM
I would like an invite to waffles if it's possible. I'm looking for rock music. I have a pretty good collection if you want any proofs. Also, i can prove that i can keep a good ratio. I can use a seedbox, if it's necessary. Thank you!

anon
03-10-2011, 04:49 PM
I would like an invite to waffles if it's possible.

You should tell him you've already had an account.

Deathless
03-10-2011, 05:05 PM
I would like an invite to waffles if it's possible.

You should tell him you've already had an account.

I would have done that in private. He can confirm that. I also sent him a hdbits request before seeing that it was on the "not possible" list. And i told him that i had an account at hdbits. Cheers!

IdolEyes787
03-10-2011, 05:13 PM
I love how people that couldn't be bothered to post on this forum for years and even then not unless it specifically pertains to getting something for themselves suddenly start coming out of the woodwork when some thread like this gets created.
Sharks to blood or maybe more accurately flies to the smell of feces.
Anyway as someone who retardly actually give a fuck about this site I am both saddened and angered that such type of people have full membership here * .

*Not really but it's at times like these that I think that the place would be immeasurably to the better if the invite /trade sections were removed.

Also ban hotshots since he generally just pisses me off.
I'm quoting his mother there but my feelings as well.

Btw yes do everything in private .

anon
03-10-2011, 08:09 PM
Hey u didnt mentioned the E*cough* *cough*... sheet, u didnt mentioned Ex*cough* *cough* *cough*...shit. f*cking flu...

You need to cure that flu, pal. Get some Exigo pills.

IdolEyes787
03-10-2011, 09:04 PM
Hey u didnt mentioned the E*cough* *cough*... sheet, u didnt mentioned Ex*cough* *cough* *cough*...shit. f*cking flu...
Well, u got my point

If the point is to demonstrate that you are an idiot I'm fairly certain everyone already clued into that fact a few blocks ago. :rolleyes:

get8p
03-10-2011, 09:18 PM
Thx 4 cheering me up, now Im feeling even better...

waffler
03-11-2011, 08:04 AM
Edit

capo
03-12-2011, 09:25 AM
can u nite me to
http://unleashthe.net

trololol
03-12-2011, 10:03 AM
Well... I'll try my luck.
I've been looking for what.cd for a very long time, and I've tried everything including the interview (but my country is banned from the IRC) and trading. The reason is the content (1 million torrents+ from what I've heard). I download a lot of music. I'm a power user on Waffles and I can provide proofs from other trackers too. I've never had any problems maintaining a good ratio anywhere.

If I get an invite here, I'll give up trading forever :lol:

DeadPoet
03-12-2011, 10:24 AM
It's so hard to read the first post, eh?
Op specifically made a note that traders will be ignored.

anon
03-12-2011, 05:30 PM
I'm a power user on Waffles and I can provide proofs from other trackers too.

Did you check the invite section on those other trackers, if any? What.cd invite giveaways are allowed there, if they're invite-only.

trololol
03-12-2011, 05:37 PM
I'm not a trader, I'm a future ex-trader. F*ck it, I'm currently still a trader. Ignore me.
And yes I have, but no luck. I only saw a thread on PtP, but I have to be 6 months old on the tracker.

anon
03-12-2011, 05:42 PM
I'm not a trader, I'm a future ex-trader.

Haha, it even sounds cool when you put it like that! :P

ElitUser
03-12-2011, 11:08 PM
I'm not a trader, I'm a future ex-trader. F*ck it, I'm currently still a trader.

another kid who is against the private tracker rules and feel proud to be on it, maybe this kid has a dream to win a trophy in future in trading world after trading some "l33t" trackers and breaking their rules.

post is edited for using the wrong name i133

I get my correction from anon-sbi :)

sweetieface
03-24-2011, 07:28 PM
Could i get an invite to torrentleech ?

anon
03-24-2011, 07:46 PM
Could i get an invite to torrentleech ?

I have torrentleech and hd-bits.ro two accounts untouched.

motorsport1989
03-24-2011, 08:01 PM
i have need invitation TT

anon
03-24-2011, 08:45 PM
i have need invitation TT

What does it say on the first post?

sweetieface, regarding your PM, I was quoting you, not saying I have those. You should tell us what happened to that TL account. We all like a good story!

sweetieface
03-24-2011, 08:56 PM
:) :)

IdolEyes787
03-24-2011, 10:04 PM
Here is a copy of the email when i gave it away 07-13-09 08:40

had given it away awhile back because i didnt have time to download and didnt see the sense of keeping it so i asked for the science one b/c of its educational content. Now that im done with school i have time to download so im requesting an invite and i also heard they have Bluerip xvid movies, which are the type of files i download.

Originally Posted by sweetieface
here is my torrentleech account:
username:
Password:

Thank you for your account!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by youssef
Originally Posted by sweetieface
Hey no i only have those 2 unfortunately, so u still interested in my TL account?
yes i am interested

here is info to my sciencehd acc
user :
password :

give·a·way (ghttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ibreve.gifvhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/schwa.gif-whttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/amacr.gifhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/lprime.gif)Something given away at no charge, especially a premium.

trade (trhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/amacr.gifd)n.To make an exchange of one thing for another.

sweetieface
03-24-2011, 10:17 PM
:)

ramo990
03-24-2011, 10:19 PM
Can I get a TvTorrents invite plz?

Evelyn
03-24-2011, 11:05 PM
Can't wait for the first FTN request. :lol:

indeed, in-fact my eyes were glowing when i see the thread but bulbs were fused after i read the post carefully :D