PDA

View Full Version : [Request] unleash the net

justinius23
03-04-2011, 12:52 PM
would be interested in an invite. post count isn't too high but can provide some proof of presence on some 'high-level' trackers.

anon
03-04-2011, 03:36 PM
post count isn't too high but can provide some proof of presence on some 'high-level' trackers.

Don't worry, neither really mean anything.

Now, maybe if you wrote a bit about why you want an invite...

bijoy
03-04-2011, 03:40 PM
would be interested in an invite. post count isn't too high but can provide some proof of presence on some 'high-level' trackers.

if you have really high level tracker like hdbits, then you will not need any other movie tracker.

justinius23
03-04-2011, 04:28 PM
in reply as to why i would like an invite - i hear the ripping group that set the site up is very very good. as for the other trackers i don't really wanna publicise them.

whatcdfan
03-04-2011, 04:30 PM
But you can also have their releases on other more popular trackers.

anon
03-04-2011, 04:32 PM

Not the VIP encodes... you have to donate to access those on UTN, though :ermm: (Or so I've read)

Quarterquack
03-04-2011, 04:34 PM
There are only two VIP torrents. Hardly the problem everyone makes it out to be...

Fishy2
03-04-2011, 04:38 PM

Not the VIP encodes... you have to donate to access those on UTN, though :ermm: (Or so I've read)

Donating is one way to get VIP access may be more correct ;)

whatcdfan
03-04-2011, 04:39 PM

Why is it so important to have a specific movie in their "VIP" encode, beyond me :unsure:

johhny
03-04-2011, 04:45 PM
there was more VIP torrents but after that are passed to internal and then will be available to other trackers too :)

shipwreck
03-04-2011, 04:51 PM
Xvid is a dead codec anyway.

IdolEyes787, how many e-penis inches do I gain for that subtle HD reference?

justinius23
03-04-2011, 04:57 PM
anyway, if anyone is feeling generous, let me know.

whatcdfan
03-04-2011, 04:57 PM

How?, I see on every tracker I am member of that people download more Xvids then x264, I myself download only Xvid encodes because i dont have a 50 inch LCD TV.

IdolEyes787
03-04-2011, 05:00 PM
And I'm more or less forced to because of my ips bandwidth cap.
Btw I'm already run through over 50% of it in the first three days of the friggin' month and it's a long month.I'll never get to play Bulletstorm at this rate.:angry:

IdolEyes787, how many e-penis inches do I gain for that subtle HD reference?

None. I'm (barely) smart enough to see the difference between true belief and rote answers.

shipwreck
03-04-2011, 05:10 PM
x264 is not just limited to HD content you know. There is a tracker by that name that has more SD content in x264 than HD, for example. It's simply a superior codec in any way, producing better results with all kinds of video material, better quality at the same (or even smaller) size than Xvid. Add the far better .mkv container to the mix, far more robust and versatile than the aging .avi, and you have a winner combination.

x264 (h.264) + mkv support by a ton of cheap media streamers, DVD and Bluray players, not to mention HTPCs, exists today. There is no reason to continue to stick to an obsolete codec like Xvid.

anon
03-04-2011, 05:36 PM
There are only two VIP torrents. Hardly the problem everyone makes it out to be...

In that case, just get IMAGiNE's releases from IPT if this request isn't successful, I guess. :idunno:

Wait, look at that, you don't even need an IPT account:
http://www.hotfilesearch.com/search.php?search_field=XViD+Imagine&go=Hotfile+Search&all=on

Quarterquack
03-04-2011, 05:39 PM
I'll never get to play Bulletstorm at this rate.:angry:

Allow me to save you the trouble: Unremarkable game, except for a couple of "oh my" moments.

johhny
03-04-2011, 05:42 PM
hotfile removed a lot of content... i don't even remember when i used it last time ....most of the links are dead...

but a fileserve account will do it :)

anon
03-04-2011, 05:49 PM
hotfile removed a lot of content... i don't even remember when i used it last time ....most of the links are dead...

The stuff I want to download is always there so far... thankfully!