PDA

View Full Version : There is something I don't understand about the serial killer Ted Bundy

OlegL
03-07-2011, 06:12 PM
Okay, I know that he was very shy in his junior high school years, but how did he overcome his shyness and become so charming? I watched one movie about him, but is there a movie where Bundy is shown during his teenage years? It's very interesting that so many women adored him and sent him love letters before he was executed. So, my question is how he overcame his shyness and became idolized by so many women.

Snee
03-07-2011, 06:21 PM
He was a psychopath, you fuckwit. You can't learn to be like him.

OlegL
03-07-2011, 07:03 PM
But what I am saying is that it's hard for me to understand how a person can be shy, but at the same time be charming and have good social skills. Ted Bundy was such a person, right?

whatcdfan
03-07-2011, 08:52 PM
Yeah, because he gave a shit about what opinion would people form about him and he knew the "forceful" way of getting the shit out of girls, but I have to admit, he was a genius in criminal psychology.

IdolEyes787
03-07-2011, 09:37 PM

That's crazy talk.

megabyteme
03-07-2011, 10:10 PM

Don't let Snee get you down, Oleg. You can be like any sociopath you want- if you try hard, and TRULY want it. Grab life by the throat and slice, my imbalanced friend. Slice.

tesco
03-07-2011, 10:40 PM
But what I am saying is that it's hard for me to understand how a person can be shy, but at the same time be charming and have good social skills. Ted Bundy was such a person, right?
I've never heard of the guy, but I don't see why one should be either shy or have good social skills and not both.
Maybe look at the root of the shyness, for example a fear of being judged would cause you to both not want to interact with people but at the same time thrive to perfect it for those times when you are required to interact.

KFlint
03-08-2011, 12:49 AM
I think women are fundamentally attracted to men with unibrow, that might be the reason they found him so charming...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cc/Ted_Bundy_headshot.jpg/433px-Ted_Bundy_headshot.jpg

You know what to do now to get laid, implants...

mjmacky
03-08-2011, 02:24 AM
strong personality... simply that
whether it's based on intellectual superiority, arrogance, or whatever. It's the self-assuredness that is magnetic. Not studying his history in detail, I don't know if he was "charming", but charm and gravitation are not the same thing.

OlegL
03-08-2011, 05:51 AM
But it's interesting that even someone like him was suffering from shyness for a certain period of his life.

bijoy
03-08-2011, 07:41 PM
Oleg, are you talking about yourself? (a little diverted from your own) :unsure:

OlegL
03-08-2011, 07:49 PM
What?

mjmacky
03-08-2011, 07:58 PM
He's asking about your connection with Ted Bundy I think. Are you waiting to blossom into the full on serial killer you've always dreamed of becoming? Are you worried you won't have the charisma to really hit that star potential?

IdolEyes787
03-08-2011, 08:48 PM
I wouldn't let lack of charisma stop your serial killer dream . Jeffery Dahmer was an oily, unlikable, sexually perverted piece of fuck and he still managed to make it to the top.

megabyteme
03-08-2011, 10:12 PM
From what I've heard, the serial killer thing starts early, and manifests in hurting small animals. Any history of this sort of thing, Oleg? I'm not saying you can't overcome your "shyness", just feel you will need some proper tutoring if you plan to start late.

The good news is, you live in NY city, so you should be able to find a psycho killer in the Yellow Pages.

Until you find qualified tutelage, I suggest you eat at KFC a few times a week to get yourself surrounded by those known for cruelty to small animals. And, it's pretty darn tasty, too!

OlegL
03-08-2011, 10:38 PM
Maybe I should have started this topic in the Drawing Room 'cause you ain't taking me seriously here. I am asking a serious question. I still have a difficulty understanding how a person who is shy suddenly develops great social skills and charms women into believing his every word.

IdolEyes787
03-08-2011, 11:26 PM
I am asking a serious question. I still have a difficulty understanding how a person who is shy suddenly develops great social skills and charms women into believing his every word.

I think the scientific term is alcohol .

OlegL
03-09-2011, 12:43 AM
I am asking a serious question. I still have a difficulty understanding how a person who is shy suddenly develops great social skills and charms women into believing his every word.

Oh my God... IdolEyes787, please, just give me a serious answer to my question.

megabyteme
03-09-2011, 01:47 AM
Maybe I should have started this topic in the Drawing Room 'cause you ain't taking me seriously here. I am asking a serious question. I still have a difficulty understanding how a person who is shy suddenly develops great social skills and charms women into believing his every word.

I found this quote that might be relevant here...

Killing women does NOT equal great social skills.

OlegL
03-09-2011, 02:14 AM
Of course not, but you need to have social skills if you want women to trust you, right? And women definitely trusted him.

P2PDog
03-09-2011, 02:19 AM
Here's a pickup line that works every time....

Hey.... does this smell like chloroform to you?

megabyteme
03-09-2011, 02:30 AM
Of course not, but you need to have social skills if you want women to trust you, right? And women definitely trusted him.

I'll let you in on a little secret that works quite well on women. Lie. Pretend to be well-educated, come from a rich family, have seen the world- and will be traveling again soon. Pretend to be all kinds of stuff you are not, and women will "trust" you. It happens all the time.

From there, you should easily be able to rape, kill, and dismember them (not necessarily in that order :naughty: ).

OlegL
03-09-2011, 02:34 AM
Listen, forget about raping and killing; I am only talking about his social skills. And he was indeed well educated; he didn't have to lie about it. And let me repeat, this is a SERIOUS topic, so please give me serious responses.

megabyteme
03-09-2011, 03:18 AM
Listen, forget about raping and killing; I am only talking about his social skills. And he was indeed well educated; he didn't have to lie about it. And let me repeat, this is a SERIOUS topic, so please give me serious responses.

Quantum mechanics, also known as quantum physics or quantum theory, is a branch of physics providing a mathematical description of the dual particle-like and wave-like behaviour and interaction of matter and energy.

It departs from classical mechanics primarily at the atomic and sub-atomic scales, the so-called quantum realm. In special cases some of quantum mechanical processes are macroscopic, but these emerge only at extremely low or extremely high energies or temperatures.

The term was coined by Max Planck, and derives from the observation that some physical quantities can be changed only by discrete amounts, or quanta, as multiples of the Planck constant, rather than being capable of varying continuously or by any arbitrary amount. For example, the angular momentum, or more generally the action, of an electron bound into an atom or molecule is quantized. Although an unbound electron does not exhibit quantized energy levels, one which is bound in an atomic orbital has quantized values of angular momentum. In the context of quantum mechanics, the wave–particle duality of energy and matter and the uncertainty principle provide a unified view of the behavior of photons, electrons and other atomic-scale objects.

If you wanted serious, TrollEgg, you would not have based your role model for "social skills" on Ted Bundy. :dry:

OlegL
03-09-2011, 03:46 AM
Oh, you actually made a good point here, but I am just surprised by the fact that even someone like him who was probably incapable of love experienced a normal human feeling, which was shyness. Or am I wrong and he was actually capable of love? Is there anyone on this board who studied him and knows his psychology well? If yes, can you tell me if he was capable of love?

megabyteme
03-09-2011, 04:03 AM
Oh, you actually made a good point here, but I am just surprised by the fact that even someone like him who was probably incapable of love experienced a normal human feeling, which was shyness. Or am I wrong and he was actually capable of love? Is there anyone on this board who studied him and knows his psychology well? If yes, can you tell me if he was capable of love?

It is unknown exactly how he would have "felt" shyness, or anything else. (Look to phenomenology on that one.) However, he could, and most likely did, display a distancing from other people. It was obvious that he would not fit in with "normal" people doing "normal" things- that goes to the very definition of sociopath/psychopath.

Ultimately, he was a predator. Anything he did was in effort, not to be normal, but to find and kill his prey as he seemed fit. His actions were like any other predator- get close enough to your prey (either be faster, stronger, or blend in to the surroundings) and strike when circumstances are to your advantage. Controlling the environment is even better.

You are mistaken in your assessment that he overcame his shyness. He overcame obstacles that kept him from achieving his goal(s). Period. He never became "normal".

mjmacky
03-09-2011, 11:57 AM
OK, let me tell you from a perspective of someone fully capable of killing a lot of people. I in fact have a serial killer mentality. Oleg, you want to know our secrets...

We think we are better than everyone else. That's it, all the petty shit that "normal" people worry about is a joke. Everything we consider important and ponder usually would exhaust the normal person just listening to it (oh waaah, I had to work so hard today, I just want to watch Jersey Shore because I'm a stupid fucking cunt). Interacting with people to whom you are superior is a simple task, but it's also tedious. Shyness would indicate a fear of judgment, but when you couldn't possibly care less about someone else's opinion of you, who cares about judgment. You can't just simply learn that state of mind, stop chasing a pipe dream.

IdolEyes787
03-09-2011, 12:46 PM

Oh my God... IdolEyes787, please, just give me a serious answer to my question.

I think the scientific term is alcohol C2H5OH .:unsure:

Olegl probably part of your problem is using the sentence "It puts the lotion on it's skin" as a pickup line .

mrnobody
03-09-2011, 01:02 PM
Of course there was some gradual development. Nobody goes from being nothing to something overnight. Newspapers find it more selling to report his shyness as a kid (it makes you think he was all innocent and all) and then jump directly to his criminal life. It's just a story that sells. Beside, what he did in between was most likely boring and not worth reporting.

It's like how they do with famous scientists. In one line you'll read about kid Edison sitting on an egg to hatch it and then follows his 1200 (?) inventions. It's a story that sells. The amount of time he took to get there is almost always skipped (or talked about very briefly), unless there's some selling factor there too.

megabyteme
03-09-2011, 03:53 PM
They call it a montage. :mellow:

Quarterquack
03-09-2011, 07:13 PM
Didn't Ted Bundy himself say it took him over two years to execute his first kill, six months for the second, and little under two weeks for his subsequent third?

It's a slipper slope. One minute you're a shy troll on an internet forum talking about not having a girlfriend, next minute you've got your father's penis up your ass.

megabyteme
03-09-2011, 07:38 PM
Didn't Ted Bundy himself say it took him over two years to execute his first kill, six months for the second, and little under two weeks for his subsequent third?

It's a slipper slope. One minute you're a shy troll on an internet forum talking about not having a girlfriend, next minute you've got your father's penis up your ass.

If that turns out to be the case, pray it's a slippery slope. :O

OlegL
03-09-2011, 07:44 PM

You mean, he was psychologically preparing to commit those crimes? That's interesting. If what you are saying is true, maybe he wasn't really a psychopath, but felt some guilt and remorse?

megabyteme
03-09-2011, 09:32 PM
No, he wanted to be in complete control AND not get caught.

Quit trying to assign normalcy to Bundy. It doesn't work. He wasn't shy, he was figuring out how to murder his prey. He didn't mill around concerned with his shyness- he was plotting out scenarios where he would have complete control over his victims.

chalice
03-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Youse do realise that you're all being spastics, don't youse?

IdolEyes787
03-09-2011, 09:38 PM
It's not remorse ,it's the exact opposite and it's called escalation . Look it up.

megabyteme
03-09-2011, 09:39 PM
It could have been an interesting discussion, if it hadn't been started by a troll. :(

IdolEyes787
03-09-2011, 09:39 PM
Or browse chalice's prior posts for an example.

megabyteme
03-09-2011, 09:40 PM
Or browse chalice's prior posts for an example.

Escalation means "cunt"? :unsure:

P2PDog
03-09-2011, 09:41 PM
Yeah, I just don't see how any kind of serious discussion could be borne from a troll asking how he could be more like Ted Bundy so he could meet girls :D

chalice
03-09-2011, 09:42 PM
It's not remorse ,it's the exact opposite and it's called escalation . Look it up.

Idol, please put your commas immediately after your subject. Always remember, subject, comma, space. Subject, space, comma just makes you looks like a cawk.

True story.

IdolEyes787
03-09-2011, 09:52 PM
A cawk? And I was hoping for illiterate.

chalice
03-09-2011, 09:58 PM
I do appreciate your recent tentative ventures into punctuation, and to my delight, you fail comprehensively.

That's not to say that your images and general syntax don't succeed for the most part, just that I know you flail with punctuation.

You fucking altogether failure of a human being, you.

IdolEyes787
03-09-2011, 10:09 PM
God hates cyclists. That should be obvious considering the lycra shorts.

Anyway since I'm now completely paranoid and too old to go back to High School I will just do the logical thing forgo all punctuation in future posts and leave it to better minds to clean up the mess.

OlegL
03-09-2011, 10:56 PM
Yeah, I just don't see how any kind of serious discussion could be borne from a troll asking how he could be more like Ted Bundy so he could meet girls :D

I never said that I wanted to be more like Ted Bundy. I am just curious if Bundy had any similarities with non-psychopathic individuals.

megabyteme
03-09-2011, 11:09 PM
I never said that I wanted to be more like Ted Bundy. I am just curious if Bundy had any similarities with non-psychopathic individuals.

But that's not the lesson to be learned from serial killers. Do we care if they bought generic, or name-brand groceries? Did he floss regularly? Was he left-handed? How did he overcome his (outwardly apparent) shyness?

None of those matter. If you want to know how to become less shy, find someone with a similar background (shyness) who also had a desirable ending to their story. Person X was shy, but overcame that and not only gives presentations in front of 3 million people, but he also does Y. Where Y is something you want to achieve.

If you are actually serious, you are following the WRONG road map, and you will never find your intended destination.

chalice
03-09-2011, 11:16 PM

Anyway since I'm now completely paranoid and too old to go back to High School I will just do the logical thing forgo all punctuation in future posts and leave it to better minds to clean up the mess.

I'm only taking the pish, mate.

The only thing you're doing wrong is making a space before a comma. You're clearly aware of where it should go.

The writer's breath should dictate the aspiration. It's that simple.

megabyteme
03-09-2011, 11:21 PM

Idol already said he's a cyclist. Just imagine him pumping his way up a steep hill while typing. That's his writer's voice.

chalice
03-09-2011, 11:24 PM

Idol already said he's a cyclist. Just imagine him pumping his way up a steep hill while typing. That's his writer's voice.

Nah, just you imagine that instead, queer.

megabyteme
03-09-2011, 11:36 PM

My thoughts are currently of you, drunk on cheap Irish whiskey, having eaten potatoes and corned beef, while dressed as a leprechaun. Odds are, I'm at least 2 out of 3 on my guess...

chalice
03-09-2011, 11:39 PM

My thoughts are currently of you, drunk on cheap Irish whiskey, having eaten potatoes and corned beef, while dressed as a leprechaun. Odds are, I'm at least 2 out of 3 on my guess...

That's a bit racist, don't you think?

I was merely waxing facetious at grammar.

Says more about you than it does about me, innit.

megabyteme
03-09-2011, 11:59 PM
But I'm not wrong, am I? You didn't deny anything you drunk, hash eating, leprechaun, you. :P

chalice
03-10-2011, 12:05 AM
You're wrong. I project a persona on this forum. Those who know me know this is quite a distance from the reality.

I hesitate to stereotype you, as you have done me, because I wouldn't know where to begin.

megabyteme
03-10-2011, 12:12 AM
Taking the high road, now. Frankly, I'm disappointed in you. :(

chalice
03-10-2011, 12:13 AM
I'm disappointed in you too.

Leprechaun? Really?

megabyteme
03-10-2011, 12:36 AM
It was inspired by a Looney Toons marathon I've had running in the background. I stumbled across a very old Elmer Fudd cartoon where he spends a stormy night in a castle inhabited by two zany leprechauns. The drunk part is simply a given. :D

And, in defense of my slow-pitch, I've had two sick kids for the past month (different colds, different problems ultimately shared, nothing easy). I'm spent.

I surrender to your coma inducing comma comments. You win, good sir.

chalice
03-10-2011, 12:39 AM
Queer.

megabyteme
03-10-2011, 12:42 AM
If I'd known about the perils of having kids, I would have considered a cawk, or (preferably) a condom. Certainly life should be easier than this. :(

chalice
03-10-2011, 12:47 AM
It was inspired by a Looney Toons marathon I've had running in the background. I stumbled across a very old Elmer Fudd cartoon where he spends a stormy night in a castle inhabited by two zany leprechauns. The drunk part is simply a given. :D

And, in defense of my slow-pitch, I've had two sick kids for the past month (different colds, different problems ultimately shared, nothing easy). I'm spent.

I surrender to your coma inducing comma comments. You win, good sir.

Never even approach apologising for anything, you monkey.

Here endeth. Twat.

megabyteme
03-10-2011, 12:56 AM
Leprecunt.

mjmacky
03-10-2011, 02:36 AM
chavis, you could take a few lessons from oleg about trolling, his generate more interest.

IdolEyes787
03-10-2011, 12:41 PM

I'm only taking the pish, mate.

The only thing you're doing wrong is making a space before a comma. You're clearly aware of where it should go.

No offense taken. A person has to be able to laugh at himself or risk being left out of the joke entirely .

Snee
03-10-2011, 05:47 PM
I really think the reason God hates you is the lycra shorts, not the cycling. You've got cause and effect mixed up.

I'll nevar wear lycra pants, that's wear I draw the line. The mental scarring wot I've got from seeing some other people wearing them puts me off them for lyfe.

OlegL
03-10-2011, 08:36 PM
[
If you are actually serious, you are following the WRONG road map, and you will never find your intended destination.

No, it's not about me. As I said, I am curious how Ted Bundy was similar to normal people. Here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvyyUrAOyIs , he says that he felt enormous amount of guilt and remorse after he killed someone, but then the urge to kill someone came back even stronger. He says it two minutes after that video starts playing. So, if he truly felt guilt, he wasn't really a psychopath, but if he lied about it to the interviewer, how does he know that more normal people usually would feel guilt after killing someone?

IdolEyes787
03-10-2011, 08:54 PM
I really think the reason God hates you is the lycra shorts, not the cycling. You've got cause and effect mixed up.

Pretty wishy-washy Divine judgement on the part of the Almighty since He made my ass look so good in them.

I'll nevar wear lycra pants, that's wear I draw the line.

One thing that all religions are uniform in their thankfulness for.
You're probably not aware but the Hopi Indians of Eastern Arizona actually have a Fall festival in which they weave baskets from fresh corn husks and ask the Creator for the continued blessing of good crops and a World without , roughly translated "Snee shiny skin barfy barfy "

Snee
03-10-2011, 09:09 PM
Pretty wishy-washy Divine judgement on the part of the Almighty since He made my ass look so good in them.
If I were mulder I'd be asking for pics right now.

Pretty happy I'm not.

Snee
03-10-2011, 09:12 PM
[

No, it's not about me. As I said, I am curious how Ted Bundy was similar to normal people. Here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvyyUrAOyIs , he says that he felt enormous amount of guilt and remorse after he killed someone, but then the urge to kill someone came back even stronger. He says it two minutes after that video starts playing. So, if he truly felt guilt, he wasn't really a psychopath, but if he lied about it to the interviewer, how does he know that more normal people usually would feel guilt after killing someone?
Shut the fuck up, and get the fuck out of my cycling pants thread, cos you're letting the side down, neckbeard.

IdolEyes787
03-10-2011, 09:13 PM
Not as happy as Mulder though .

Snee
03-10-2011, 09:15 PM
Oh purlease, he wants to be in my pants. Everyone's really.

IdolEyes787
03-10-2011, 09:22 PM
I was going to say given that he's a young man that's totally understandable until I remembered "everyone" includes Charlie Sheen and that guy who can fart entire songs.

OlegL
03-10-2011, 09:38 PM
stay on topic, guys.

megabyteme
03-10-2011, 09:45 PM
stay on topic, guys.

It's a mixed blessing, but I don't know much about Lycra. :no:

Squeamous
03-10-2011, 09:58 PM
strong personality... simply that
whether it's based on intellectual superiority, arrogance, or whatever. It's the self-assuredness that is magnetic. Not studying his history in detail, I don't know if he was "charming", but charm and gravitation are not the same thing.

OK, let me tell you from a perspective of someone fully capable of killing a lot of people. I in fact have a serial killer mentality. Oleg, you want to know our secrets...

We think we are better than everyone else. That's it, all the petty shit that "normal" people worry about is a joke. Everything we consider important and ponder usually would exhaust the normal person just listening to it (oh waaah, I had to work so hard today, I just want to watch Jersey Shore because I'm a stupid fucking cunt). Interacting with people to whom you are superior is a simple task, but it's also tedious. Shyness would indicate a fear of judgment, but when you couldn't possibly care less about someone else's opinion of you, who cares about judgment. You can't just simply learn that state of mind, stop chasing a pipe dream.

Any time you need a female decoy to lull innocent hitchhikers into a false sense of security just give me a shout.

OlegL
03-11-2011, 12:51 AM
megabyteme, let me repeat my question. Do you think Ted Bundy sometimes truly felt guilt and remorse or do you think he never truly felt it?

callum
03-11-2011, 01:03 AM
This has gone on for 8 pages now. Don't you think it's about time you read some books on him and stopped trying to work out how his mind worked by asking people on a filesharing forum?

OlegL
03-11-2011, 01:07 AM
Okay, this is a good idea.

megabyteme
03-11-2011, 02:41 AM
megabyteme, let me repeat my question. Do you think Ted Bundy sometimes truly felt guilt and remorse or do you think he never truly felt it?

No, I have no belief he was normal by any sense of the word.

mjmacky
03-11-2011, 12:06 PM
stay on topic, guys.
Right...
Bundy, check
Lycra, check
http://thumbnails12.imagebam.com/4838/7f90ee48373472.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/7f90ee48373472)

megabyteme
03-11-2011, 03:03 PM
stay on topic, guys.
Right...
Bundy, check
Lycra, check

http://thehotglove.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/kelly-bundy.jpg

Well played, sir! :happy:

IdolEyes787
03-11-2011, 04:02 PM
The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away . http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/08/19/us-applegate-idUSN1937109820080819

chalice
03-11-2011, 09:54 PM
chavis, you could take a few lessons from oleg about trolling, his generate more interest.

I wasn't trolling, friend. I was having a laugh with a couple of people who I consider friends of mine. I'm quite sure they saw it that way.

Troll much?

megabyteme
03-12-2011, 12:13 AM

I wasn't trolling, friend. I was having a laugh with a couple of people who I consider friends of mine. I'm quite sure they saw it that way.

Troll much?

That's right, you can't rape troll the willing. :D

mjmacky
03-12-2011, 01:50 AM

Hmm, I have no history here, so I don't really know the mutual understanding between other members. So that's on me.
However, the posts I have seen by you on various threads seem like combative trolling, and overall uninteresting from an outside perspective. So if I was a naive person, I would probably convert this to a request to make it more interesting, but then I'd be raising the bar on myself, a task I'm far too lazy to attempt to accomplish.

Troll much?
I switch on and off myself, according to mood. Stupidity brings out the serious in me.

OlegL
03-12-2011, 07:26 PM
If a psychopath has a normal intelligence, then wouldn't he ever want to be like other people? I mean, why wouldn't he genuinely want to be like other people, instead of pretending to be normal just so he wouldn't get caught? Even if he can't connect to people emotionally, he is still able to connect to people intellectually. So, when Ted Bundy says in one of his interviews, "The loss of a loved one is problem the most extreme loss you can suffer in this life", it's hard to believe that he's not genuine because he sounds so rational.

mjmacky
03-12-2011, 07:50 PM
If a psychopath has a normal intelligence, then wouldn't he ever want to be like other people? I mean, why wouldn't he genuinely want to be like other people, instead of pretending to be normal just so he wouldn't get caught? Even if he can't connect to people emotionally, he is still able to connect to people intellectually. So, when Ted Bundy says in one of his interviews, "The loss of a loved one is problem the most extreme loss you can suffer in this life", it's hard to believe that he's not genuine because he sounds so rational.
The "normal" intelligence, or rather "intelligence" normalized is not very intelligent. So a dim normal person would strive to fit in with other normal people. Mentally gifted people like myself are amused by you sheep, viewing it humorously as a coping mechanism because in reality it's truly hopeless and depressing to be witness to all this bullshit.

Well played, sir! :happy:
thanks, I missed these posts on account of committing an error. It was hard trying to find a verifiable outfit.

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away . http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/08/19/us-applegate-idUSN1937109820080819
:.(

mjmacky
03-12-2011, 07:52 PM
delete

mjmacky
03-12-2011, 07:53 PM
delete
no seriously, how do I fucking delete my posts???
It didn't automerge double/triple post so I did it manually. Please delete posts 86 & 87 made by me, and let me know how I'm supposed to do it. I'm thinking it's disabled here.

Snee
03-12-2011, 08:13 PM
it's disabled for regular users. Else we'd miss all the tards fucking up and trying to hide it.

anon
03-12-2011, 08:22 PM
It didn't automerge double/triple post

That's not enabled in the lounge. You can't delete your posts either.

mjmacky
03-12-2011, 08:31 PM
it's disabled for regular users. Else we'd miss all the tards fucking up and trying to hide it.
Well it didn't really stop me from trying to hide it... I usually don't know which forum I'm posting in, as I just monitor "New Posts" and don't pay attention to where they are. It's just easier to surf and quote reply rather than multiquote, since multiquote requires some planning. 3 posts in a row look sloppy, hopefully they get cleaned up. The last thing we need is me 'tarding the thread; I am, after all, the source of enlightenment for those who have veered off the path of relevance and found themselves lost in this pointless thread.

It didn't automerge double/triple post

That's not enabled in the lounge. You can't delete your posts either.
But somebody can right? I mean, I have already commanded it, is there no legion to fulfill my bidding?

Squeamous
03-13-2011, 01:23 AM
delete
no seriously, how do I fucking delete my posts???
It didn't automerge double/triple post so I did it manually. Please delete posts 86 & 87 made by me, and let me know how I'm supposed to do it. I'm thinking I'm disabled here.

Fixed.

callum
03-13-2011, 01:28 AM
He's not disabled, just mentally gifted. I think that might be the same as being special.

callum
03-13-2011, 01:32 AM
Speaking of special. It's someone's special day. Happy birthday Squeamous. I'd make a thread about it but I don't do that sort of thing.

How's it feel to be 31? I turned 30 at the start if the year and I didn't like it at all.

mjmacky
03-14-2011, 01:21 AM
just mentally gifted
Not JUST mentally gifted, but a superior entity as well >:)

Squeamous
03-14-2011, 06:02 PM
He's not disabled, just mentally gifted. I think that might be the same as being special.

Kind of like the Rainman? He can count all the matches in a matchbox on sight but can't tie his own shoelaces?

Speaking of special. It's someone's special day. Happy birthday Squeamous. I'd make a thread about it but I don't do that sort of thing.

How's it feel to be 31? I turned 30 at the start if the year and I didn't like it at all.

Thanks ! ^_^
It's not so bad. I'm more immature now than I've ever been. Obviously being one year closer to dying sucks, but apart from that it's one more year of wisdom and experience as far as I'm concerned. Have you gotten over the shock yet?

mjmacky
03-14-2011, 11:20 PM
Kind of like the Rainman? He can count all the matches in a matchbox on sight but can't tie his own shoelaces?
Being a genius and being perceived by those around you in a paradoxical manner is a much more complicated existence than matches vs. shoelaces. If you're actually interested, I'll give you examples that aren't reduced to popular film references. It's most commonly seen as over-thinking an issue, to the point that it appears to escape common sense. The illusion fascinates the simpler minded.
edit: of course this wasn't implying that such a fictional character was a genius, just a paralleled example of perception.

Squeamous
03-15-2011, 01:28 AM
Being a genius and being perceived by those around you in a paradoxical manner is a much more complicated existence than matches vs. shoelaces. If you're actually interested, I'll give you examples that aren't reduced to popular film references. It's most commonly seen as over-thinking an issue, to the point that it appears to escape common sense. The illusion fascinates the simpler minded.
edit: of course this wasn't implying that such a fictional character was a genius, just a paralleled example of perception.

I like fluffy bunnies.

megabyteme
03-15-2011, 01:32 AM
macky- are you a dupe account for Rings, or is there another happy-with-self soul among us?

IdolEyes787
03-15-2011, 01:46 AM

I like fluffy bunnies.

You mean like in Harvey or more like Thumper from Bambi?

http://www.angryalien.com/0406/reservoirbuns.asp

mjmacky
03-15-2011, 06:00 AM
macky- are you a dupe account for Rings, or is there another happy-with-self soul among us?
The last one, and I truly do evaluate myself to a high regard, I just play up my humility here.
Curious, did you only intend to compare, or did you think it really is a dupe account (in which case, wouldn't you ask, "Rings is macky a dupe account of yours")? He's also a scientist, maybe you could generalize the perception of superegos.
but I've been mjmacky on forums for a long time... Ring Select (http://cheats.gamespy.com/playstation-cheats/wcw-nitro/) <--- I got that one from trial and error, and it took awhile to figure what it did.

I like fluffy bunnies.
Who wouldn't, with their self inflicted myocardial infarctions

I get a feeling it could have been funnier if it was only 20 seconds long, like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQrVtRCdUt4

megabyteme
03-15-2011, 09:24 AM
The last one, and I truly do evaluate myself to a high regard, I just play up my humility here.

Then, welcome! The true humility comes from joining us, BTW.

Squeamous
03-15-2011, 01:38 PM

I get a feeling it could have been funnier if it was only 20 seconds long, like this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQrVtRCdUt4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQrVtRCdUt4)

To be honest I mostly only see bunnies with their backs broken or make-up in their eyes, but I could get used to this sort of thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy5THitqPBw

Squeamous
03-15-2011, 01:41 PM

I think you're confusing humility with humiliation x

IdolEyes787
03-15-2011, 01:56 PM
To be honest I mostly only see bunnies with their backs broken or make-up in their eyes, but I could get used to this sort of thing:

In for a penny in for a pound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDbsfawgtpI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q6DAG1nMCM

mjmacky
03-15-2011, 01:57 PM

I think you're confusing humility with humiliation x
No, because someone like myself doesn't have a true understanding of that feeling. I mean, I know it by definition... and I recognize it when someone else feels it, but for myself... I'd probably have to think back to an early childhood memory or something.

Squeamous
03-15-2011, 08:30 PM
No, because someone like myself doesn't have a true understanding of that feeling. I mean, I know it by definition... and I recognize it when someone else feels it, but for myself... I'd probably have to think back to an early childhood memory or something.

It'll probably be the time your form tutor caught you anally raping one of the goats at the petting zoo, laughed at the size of your penis in front of the prettiest girl in school, then sent you home early so you didn't get to see the pigs being fed. That's usually how these things start.

Squeamous
03-15-2011, 08:33 PM

Do Lord of the Rings!! Do it do it!

mjmacky
03-16-2011, 05:14 AM

It'll probably be the time your form tutor caught you anally raping one of the goats at the petting zoo, laughed at the size of your penis in front of the prettiest girl in school, then sent you home early so you didn't get to see the pigs being fed. That's usually how these things start.
No not that time... hmm let me think. I'd say I was pretty close to humiliation when I was 8 years old.There I was, naked the waist down, and your mom was trying to blow me. No matter how much she slurped and swirled, she just couldn't get me hard. It was then that she started licking the underside of my balls, and it felt new and interesting, and I actually started to get hard. So distracted by this, I forgot all about how hard I was trying to hold my gas in, and just let out a pretty wet fart, and upon breaking both of our concentrations, we both noticed your grandfather standing in the door masturbating furiously.It was pretty humiliating.

megabyteme
03-16-2011, 05:42 AM
There I was, naked the waste down

I'm beginning to think the "waste" down, begins at the forehead. :shifty:

Chalice would be proud of your comma work, though. :)

mjmacky
03-16-2011, 09:29 AM
There I was, naked, the *waist down

I'm beginning to think the "waste" down, begins at the forehead. :shifty:

Chalice would be proud of your comma work, though. :)
Did I just fix the comma use or make it worse (hint: I added an extra in the quote only)? Tube tops count as an article of clothing right?

IdolEyes787
03-16-2011, 02:05 PM

Do Lord of the Rings!! Do it do it!I would but I just don't feel like it.

Squeamous
03-16-2011, 03:47 PM
No not that time... hmm let me think. I'd say I was pretty close to humiliation when I was 8 years old.There I was, naked the waist down, and your mom was trying to blow me. No matter how much she slurped and swirled, she just couldn't get me hard. It was then that she started licking the underside of my balls, and it felt new and interesting, and I actually started to get hard. So distracted by this, I forgot all about how hard I was trying to hold my gas in, and just let out a pretty wet fart, and upon breaking both of our concentrations, we both noticed your grandfather standing in the door masturbating furiously.It was pretty humiliating.

Daddy?

Squeamous
03-16-2011, 03:49 PM
I would but I just don't feel like it.

Fuck me, my dad and my husband on the same thread. Who woulda thunk it?

IdolEyes787
03-16-2011, 05:21 PM
If I was really your husband it's not like you'd have access to a computer or anything.

IdolEyes787
03-16-2011, 05:41 PM
.. not at you idol . you are kind of like a nice fellow ..

Oh look the idiot troll has discovered some loophole in the system and is now all moist that he will be able to post his insane ramblings for a couple of minutes before being banned again.

Squeamous
03-16-2011, 08:29 PM
If I was really your husband it's not like you'd have access to a computer or anything.

:dry:

chalice
03-16-2011, 08:53 PM

Daddy?

Squeams, welcome back, where the fuck were you, happy birthdays and all that wank.

Squeams, this person is harassing me. I don't know what to do.

He says that I'm a combative troll and boring. I think I'm a combative bore and fan-fucking-tastic to the Ultramax. That's like even more better than the Max or something.

How can we convince it not to bully us anymore?

Snee
03-16-2011, 09:33 PM
It must be dead hard to be combatively boring. We've already got some competition-level bores scattered around the bored, like.

That deserves recognition or something else.

Snee
03-16-2011, 09:39 PM
To be honest I mostly only see bunnies with their backs broken or make-up in their eyes,
You have the best hobbies.

mjmacky
03-16-2011, 10:20 PM
Daddy?

He says that I'm a combative troll and boring. I think I'm a combative bore and fan-fucking-tastic to the Ultramax. That's like even more better than the Max or something.

Do not lay upon the children the sins of the father

chalice
03-17-2011, 08:58 AM

I'm sure I don't know what you mean.

Are you one of those cryptic sorts who spaffs all kinds of aphoristic nonsense, which echoes back within their own cavernous skulls as profundity?

Don't answer that. It was rhetorical and I really don't think I could stay awake throughout the convoluted pish you're bound to deliver.

Squeamous
03-17-2011, 11:44 AM

Are you one of those cryptic sorts who spaffs all kinds of aphoristic nonsense, which echoes back within their own cavernous skulls as profundity?

Don't answer that. It was rhetorical and I really don't think I could stay awake throughout the convoluted pish you're bound to deliver.

:glag:

Squeamous
03-17-2011, 12:02 PM
Squeams, welcome back, where the fuck were you, happy birthdays and all that wank.

Fankoo schweetie x
I got bored so I went away, and then I got bored again so I came back. You know how it is.

We need to find it a prostitute/backpacker/hitchhiker/attractive child/gay man/drug addict to play with. Or possibly kill it with a shovel and eat it; I'm undecided.
I think you're just lovely, FWIW :hug:

chalice
03-17-2011, 12:15 PM
:wub:

mjmacky
03-17-2011, 12:56 PM

Fear not, for it wasn't, nor was it intended to be, convoluted. It's simple... through a development only a few posts before (with quotes included), Squeamous is my child. You're complaining to one of my children about me, hence the rhetoric that was far too sophisticated for the reality of the fake situation.

Did I really need to explain it? It still seems incredibly obvious.

chalice
03-17-2011, 01:09 PM

Fear not, for it wasn't, nor was it intended to be, convoluted. It's simple... through a development only a few posts before (with quotes included), Squeamous is my child. You're complaining to one of my children about me, hence the rhetoric that was far too sophisticated for the reality of the fake situation.

Did I really need to explain it? It still seems incredibly obvious.

Nope, not a word. Three minutes to one by my watch.

Careful now. You're in danger of slipping into that (sometimes((but not for long)) vacant) slot of Visiting Lounge Spastic.

Keep it snappy. Keep it succinct. Otherwise I won't even have to try.

Squeamous
03-17-2011, 01:32 PM

Careful now. You're in danger of slipping into that (sometimes((but not for long)) vacant) slot of Visiting Lounge Spastic.

Actually my other dad is a bit of a spastic as well; maybe my mum has a thing for them.

I'm seeing her this weekend. I'll ask her if she remembers a short lived but passionate affair with a goat-raping sociopathic 8 year old rainman 30-odd years ago. I'm pretty sure from the look on her face I'll be able to tell if the dirty slut has something to hide.

chalice
03-17-2011, 01:38 PM

Actually my other dad is a bit of a spastic as well; maybe my mum has a thing for them.

I'm seeing her this weekend. I'll ask her if she remembers a short lived but passionate affair with a goat-raping sociopathic 8 year old rainman 30-odd years ago. I'm pretty sure from the look on her face I'll be able to tell if the dirty slut has something to hide.

Your mum is a good woman. It's just a pity that you got caught in the goat-cum crossfire.

Squeamous
03-17-2011, 01:41 PM
Your mum is a good woman. It's just a pity that you got caught in the goat-cum crossfire.

:sad1:

mjmacky
03-17-2011, 08:47 PM
I really just don't have the time to write shorter messages. It looks like you stick to the 3 line maximum for your posts. I usually get the gist in the first line so it seems like you could be going overboard.

[QUOTE=Squeamous;3566925]

We moved on from goats well before Squeamous's time. Also, you are serious underestimating the difficulty of making a goat cum... enough so much to even have a crossfire event. Maybe you have mastered the art of pleasuring goats, but I just can't obtain that level of goaterotica.

chalice
03-17-2011, 08:50 PM
I really just don't have the time to write shorter messages. It looks like you stick to the 3 line maximum for your posts. I usually get the gist in the first line so it seems like you could be going overboard.

[QUOTE=Squeamous;3566925]

We moved on from goats well before Squeamous's time. Also, you are serious underestimating the difficulty of making a goat cum... enough so much to even have a crossfire event. Maybe you have mastered the art of pleasuring goats, but I just can't obtain that level of goaterotica.

I'm really trying to like you, but you're not making it easy for me.

Do you ever get tired of being a dick?

chalice
03-17-2011, 08:51 PM
You're really not good enough. Do step it up.

megabyteme
03-17-2011, 09:13 PM
He came in and set the bar pretty high for himself, didn't he, Chalice? So far, outside of some solid comma use, I have yet to see what the hype was about. :idunno:

Perhaps he's just an overly-analitical "genius" in his trailer park. :unsure:

chalice
03-17-2011, 09:19 PM
He came in and set the bar pretty high for himself, didn't he, Chalice? So far, outside of some solid comma use, I have yet to see what the hype was about. :idunno:

Quite. It came in all intelligent and ended up messing itself all over the place.

I have that effect on most retards.

mjmacky
03-17-2011, 09:26 PM
Do you ever get tired of being a dick?
I see now where you misunderstand me. I love being a dick, but I also like being an asshole. Of course you could acknowledge me as both, and tell me to go fuck myself. I may be a very intelligent person in my real life, but on the internet it's much more fun to be a pompous asshole. It is with this context I should be perceived, else you're watching a 3D movie with the specially designed glasses off (but that's only if you're really seeking the entertainment value out of this production). Also, the only person I really aim to entertain here is myself, so I can't really take requests at the moment.

Quite. It came in all intelligent and ended up messing itself all over the place.

I have that effect on most retards.
Which would mean to say you have almost no effect on retards?

chalice
03-17-2011, 09:32 PM
:eyebrows:

Yeah, nobody is reading your wank, troll.

mjmacky
03-17-2011, 09:32 PM

In reality I've set the bar pretty low for myself, whilst I end up disappointed. It just looks high from your angle. I did come from a poor background though. I used to live one neighborhood over from a trailer park, but my childhood was mostly spent in the ghetto.

Oh yeah sorry, didn't realize it went to 4 lines. I forget you don't appreciate the longer winded wording. I really cannot remember to keep your interests in mind when I post :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

chalice
03-17-2011, 09:38 PM
In reality I've set the bar pretty low for myself, whilst I end up disappointed. It just looks high from your angle. I did come from a poor background though. I used to live one neighborhood over from a trailer park, but my childhood was mostly spent in the ghetto.

Oh yeah sorry, didn't realize it went to 4 lines. I forget you don't appreciate the longer winded wording. I really cannot remember to keep your interests in mind when I post :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

Again, you're not doing it right. You may've posted on multiple boards and been fantastic, but you're not going to win here. This is a fact.

megabyteme
03-17-2011, 09:46 PM

I was only basing that bar on your own introduction. Watching you trip over it has been a delight so far, BTW. Have we seen you "perform" in any of the viral "fail" videos going around? It's always a pleasure to see guys claim to be able to jump over a building, only to crash into the lower 3 feet of it at high speed. It would be nice to see some of your video to match your text.

If you intend to come here with pomp, it is a general faux pas to not live up to it. Claims of greatness without evidence is just another online pretender. So far, you are looking like a 6-year old wearing one of those $4 Halloween costumes. You know, the ones that go up in flames when exposed to a spark...

Snee
03-17-2011, 09:54 PM

Again, you're not doing it right. You may've posted on multiple boards and been fantastic, but you're not going to win here. This is a fact.

At least he's not a smarmy twat, like. Could be worse is all I'm saying.

chalice
03-17-2011, 11:49 PM

Seems smarmy and seems like a twat to me. Did your radar get raped or something?

mjmacky
03-18-2011, 01:13 AM
If you intend to come here with pomp, it is a general faux pas to not live up to it. Claims of greatness without evidence is just another online pretender
There would need to be some sort of FST social standard for that to happen. Even if there was a norm, I wouldn't pay attention to it. A faux pas implies that I would be impeding my own goal. However, my goal is to just be grand... you see, being a grand person like myself, no one can really qualify for evaluating my level of success or superiority other than me.
It would be truly frightening to be discovered as someone who misrepresented himself on the internet! Also, honestly speaking, I don't get the fail video reference... I think I know what you're talking about (like some kids make a ramp?) but I just don't watch that category of home vids or find any entertainment value in it. I'm sure I could have appreciated the reference if I had the same exposure to it as you do.

I too enjoy watching the 6-year old on fire as analogous device, especially when you've experienced it and can really relate. However, that is quite an economical method you propose, I think the amount of gasoline being used was far more expensive than $4 per child. There was one time when I was at a 6-year old burning, and he was swinging around so much that a piece of burning flesh flew at my feet and ignited my shoe (it was a little soaked and still wet from the gasoline). I remember kicking it about and thinking there's got to be an easier way to do this, but since I wasn't directing it, I thought it might be a little rude for constructive criticism after the fact.

mjmacky
03-18-2011, 01:17 AM
You know, I like your spirit, I really do. If I could just get you to a little further than calling me a cunt or twat, or some other matter of existence that you find mysterious, then I could really call it a win. I find my game a little more fun, but if you want me to be open to more experiences, I could give yours a go.

chalice
03-18-2011, 01:21 AM
If you intend to come here with pomp, it is a general faux pas to not live up to it. Claims of greatness without evidence is just another online pretender
There would need to be some sort of FST social standard for that to happen. Even if there was a norm, I wouldn't pay attention to it. A faux pas implies that I would be impeding my own goal. However, my goal is to just be grand... you see, being a grand person like myself, no one can really qualify for evaluating my level of success or superiority other than me.
It would be truly frightening to be discovered as someone who misrepresented himself on the internet! Also, honestly speaking, I don't get the fail video reference... I think I know what you're talking about (like some kids make a ramp?) but I just don't watch that category of home vids or find any entertainment value in it. I'm sure I could have appreciated the reference if I had the same exposure to it as you do.

I too enjoy watching the 6-year old on fire as analogous device, especially when you've experienced it and can really relate. However, that is quite an economical method you propose, I think the amount of gasoline being used was far more expensive than $4 per child. There was one time when I was at a 6-year old burning, and he was swinging around so much that a piece of burning flesh flew at my feet and ignited my shoe (it was a little soaked and still wet from the gasoline). I remember kicking it about and thinking there's got to be an easier way to do this, but since I wasn't directing it, I thought it might be a little rude for constructive criticism after the fact.

Didn't read any of that, nor will anyone else. Your brilliance is wasted upon yourself.

If, of course, it was brilliance. Chances are it wasn't. Who knows?

You still haven't shown us any style, Do you think you'll ever manage it?

mjmacky
03-18-2011, 01:37 AM
Your brilliance is wasted
awww why thank you
You're probably right though, maybe I shouldn't be posting in this pointless thread, it's needed elsewhere.

megabyteme
03-18-2011, 05:16 AM

There are standards, and norms, in every group dynamic. You can fail to recognize them, you can taunt them, and you can even deliberately ignore them. That's your call. However, there have been hundreds upon hundreds of individuals who have come through here (even in my short stay, I can only imagine how many have come through over the years), and many have played the same persona you are attempting. In fact, you have not brought enough to the table to pull it off as well as others have done. You get your commas correct, so you are apparently educated to some manner, but that still does not give you any place, nor recognition here.

Without living up to your claimed greatness- make your subsequent words following your claims somewhat congruent, or you are simply a pretender. The internet is full of them- as you eluded to. We don't need another one here. If you can't give reason for anyone to respect you, you will find yourself either ignored, or treated like a punk. That is, until you are driven from the site with your fail between your legs.

If you have something of interest to add here, feel welcome to express it. Your expanded scenario of the 6-year old (I was thinking Wal-Mart costume, not gasoline- call me an environmentalist) was actually not without its merit. Now let's see if you can come up with your own ideas without building off another's thoughts. Quit with the "I'm [whatever] routine, and actually give people reason to think that on their own. That's what counts around here.

The vote is still out on you, but you are approaching that critical 51% douche bag point where the scale tips and it becomes increasingly difficult to get anyone to bother engaging you with any interest.

chalice
03-18-2011, 06:43 AM

There are standards, and norms, in every group dynamic. You can fail to recognize them, you can taunt them, and you can even deliberately ignore them. That's your call. However, there have been hundreds upon hundreds of individuals who have come through here (even in my short stay, I can only imagine how many have come through over the years), and many have played the same persona you are attempting. In fact, you have not brought enough to the table to pull it off as well as others have done. You get your commas correct, so you are apparently educated to some manner, but that still does not give you any place, nor recognition here.

Without living up to your claimed greatness- make your subsequent words following your claims somewhat congruent, or you are simply a pretender. The internet is full of them- as you eluded to. We don't need another one here. If you can't give reason for anyone to respect you, you will find yourself either ignored, or treated like a punk. That is, until you are driven from the site with your fail between your legs.

If you have something of interest to add here, feel welcome to express it. Your expanded scenario of the 6-year old (I was thinking Wal-Mart costume, not gasoline- call me an environmentalist) was actually not without its merit. Now let's see if you can come up with your own ideas without building off another's thoughts. Quit with the "I'm [whatever] routine, and actually give people reason to think that on their own. That's what counts around here.

The vote is still out on you, but you are approaching that critical 51% douche bag point where the scale tips and it becomes increasingly difficult to get anyone to bother engaging you with any interest.

That's all very well and all that. However, this cunt could be Oscar fucking Wilde and I still wouldn't give it the time of day.

I don't give a fuck what it does, It'll never feel at home here. I'll make it my business to see to that.

megabyteme
03-18-2011, 12:03 PM
It looks like I spoke too soon and missed the vote- thanks for reminding me to change my clocks... Oh well, it looks like the verdict came back with "douche bag". It certainly doesn't hurt my feelings any to see another *yawn* wanna-be lounge star come in with a lame approach and do a high-dive belly flop without taking the time to find out where the pool is...

Enjoy your new squeak toy, Chal. :happy:

mjmacky
03-18-2011, 04:52 PM
If you can't give reason for anyone to respect you, you will find yourself either ignored, or treated like a punk. That is, until you are driven from the site with your fail between your legs.
I will only point out a core principle of mine in this first sentence, being concerned with how others view you is a child's game that I don't participate in. You seem to have a suspicion that if you try to put a little heat on me, I'll pack up and run. Or maybe not so much a suspicion as a hope, but as a charitable gesture on my behalf, let me squash that fantasy. I care not what others have done before me, you would be wrong to assume I'm someone of weak character. I rather like this forum, I can be half serious, half trolling without really needing to draw a permanent line between. Some of the BT and tech threads were just too serious, no outlet. But here it's great, there's someone actually trying to disprove my greatness... I mean, it's pretty hilarious.

But if you stop playing with me, I could be very bored and might just enjoy myself in some other thread. It's not really fun if it's just me and chavis... unless we do like a terrets off or something

mjmacky
03-18-2011, 05:04 PM
I don't give a fuck what it does, It'll never feel at home here. I'll make it my business to see to that.
Sure chavis, give it a go. Just don't rest on your laurels and try to make them do the heavy lifting. But my delicate soul will request you to refrain from hurting my psyche with such great comebacks as:

Queer.

You are all cawk spanners to the max.

That is all.

Some people are just nosey cunts.

If it is, your head is a hollowed out coconut fit only for the depositing of pig spunk.

If it's not, then your head is a scooped-out pineapple doubling as a repository for porcine semen.

Either way you're still a fruity porker cum bucket.

We'll soon be soon dead cunts soon to the max, like.

Cawk.

Cawk. Cawk. Cawk.

None of your fucking business, spastic.

Why are you a virgin?

Oooh. Please don't punish any more, master.

Twat.

Snee
03-18-2011, 05:49 PM

Seems smarmy and seems like a twat to me. Did your radar get raped or something?
Pompous twit, more like, smarmy twats are in a different league, like.

chalice
03-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Sure chavis, give it a go. Just don't rest on your laurels and try to make them do the heavy lifting. But my delicate soul will request you to refrain from hurting my psyche with such great comebacks as:

Queer.

You are all cawk spanners to the max.

That is all.

Some people are just nosey cunts.

If it is, your head is a hollowed out coconut fit only for the depositing of pig spunk.

If it's not, then your head is a scooped-out pineapple doubling as a repository for porcine semen.

Either way you're still a fruity porker cum bucket.

We'll soon be soon dead cunts soon to the max, like.

Cawk.

Cawk. Cawk. Cawk.

None of your fucking business, spastic.

Why are you a virgin?

Oooh. Please don't punish any more, master.

Twat.

Looks like I've got me a live one. If I had a box of lucky stars, I'd be thanking them.

Now now, context is everything. I know where I've been. What's your point? Every post was justified as far as I'm concerned. I'm disappointed you didn't cherry-pick something better. I have quite a range, you know.

I've been doing this for quite a while. You'll get bored before I do. I've lost count of the hoards I've hounded from this lounge. Literally thousands. I can only work with the putty at hand. It's horses for courses. I know already not to take the same approach with yourself. It's a mutate and survive kinda thing.

Now that I've got me an alligator to wrassle, you'll see a marked difference.

Did I say alligator? I meant spastic.

brotherdoobie
03-18-2011, 06:04 PM
There's a time to fuck and a time to crave,
But the Shah sleeps in Lee Harvey's Grave!
There's a time to shit and a time for God,
The last shit that I took was pretty fuckin' odd!
There's a time for drugs and a time to be sane,
Jimi Hendrix makes love to Marilyn's remains!
There's a time to live and a time to die,
I smoke Elvis Presley's toenails when I wanna get high!
Yeah, I am the ultimate God!
Don't even think of looking with your naked eye, motherfucker.
SHUT UP!

- The Butthole Surfers

chalice
03-18-2011, 06:16 PM
There's a time to shit and a time for God,
The last shit that I took was pretty fuckin' odd!
There's a time for drugs and a time to be sane,
Jimi Hendrix makes love to Marilyn's remains!
There's a time to live and a time to die,
I smoke Elvis Presley's toenails when I wanna get high!
Yeah, I am the ultimate God!
Don't even think of looking with your naked eye, motherfucker.
SHUT UP!

- The Butthole Surfers

Thanks for that, Doobs. Where have you been?

Can you see this person bullying me, Paul? It's wrong and it's unfair. What do you think I should do?

megabyteme
03-18-2011, 06:35 PM
But if you stop playing with me, I could be very bored and might just enjoy myself in some other thread. It's not really fun if it's just me and chavis... unless we do like a terrets off or something

We'll have to see if you bring enough anything to the table to warrant both the interest of Chalice AND myself. In case you haven't notice, which you wouldn't, Chalice and I are the only ones who have even been semi-interested in toying with reading your drivel. I'll take a siesta, wake me when you decide to bring attempt some game.

Sorry to hear of your terrets. That must make it very hard to hold such a (false) view of yourself when you are unable to maintain control of yourself in public. Perhaps that's why you no longer "care" about the opinions of others. Way to build a pacifying wall- too bad it's not sound proof, eh?

So, bring some game- your dead mouse routine only attracts cats for so long. Until you scurry about a bit, there is barely enough for Chalice to chew on...

mjmacky
03-18-2011, 06:39 PM
Looks like I've got me a live one. If I had a box of lucky stars, I'd be thanking them.

Now now, context is everything. I know where I've been. What's your point? Every post was justified as far as I'm concerned. I'm disappointed you didn't cherry-pick something better. I have quite a range, you know.

I've been doing this for quite a while. You'll get bored before I do. I've lost count of the hoards I've hounded from this lounge. Literally thousands. I can only work with the putty at hand. It's horses for courses. I know already not to take the same approach with yourself. It's a mutate and survive kinda thing.

Oh sorry that's check mate {throws his jacket over his shoulder as he turns and walks away with all eyes on him; taking with him that sense of awe, allowing them to float back down to reality as he disappears in the distance}
... is how I'd like to play it, but really I'm grinning nice and big

That was cherry picked for the purpose of taking it out of context silly.

mjmacky
03-18-2011, 06:44 PM
So, bring some game- your dead mouse routine only attracts cats for so long. Until you scurry about a bit, there is barely enough for Chalice to chew on...
You don't own any cats do you? The foot under the throw rug, the moving string, they never get old. The live animals do get old really quick from the human side. My cat once brought a live bird in, and dropped it on my face while I was sleeping. You might ask, "how do you know that if you were sleeping?" Well it's because I suddenly woke up to a live bird smacking me around like Tina Turner, and that bastard yellow cat was giving it some room to just hunt it down again.

chalice
03-18-2011, 06:45 PM

Oh sorry that's check mate {throws his jacket over his shoulder as he turns and walks away with all eyes on him; taking with him that sense of awe, allowing them to float back down to reality as he disappears in the distance}
... is how I'd like to play it, but really I'm grinning nice and big

That was cherry picked for the purpose of taking it out of context silly.

Yeah, like you have a jacket, like.

brotherdoobie
03-18-2011, 06:46 PM
I have been doing school stuff; however, it's two days into spring break, and I'm doing spring break stuff, which mostly consists of me watching porn and getting wopped.

He's a self important prick. I think you should step on his neck, see how well he handles it.

He can stay or piss off. I couldn't care less.

Peace, Paul :cheers:

chalice
03-18-2011, 06:59 PM
I have been doing school stuff; however, it's two days into spring break, and I'm doing spring break stuff, which mostly consists of me watching porn and getting wopped.

He's a self important prick. I think you should step on his neck, see how well he handles it.

He can stay or piss off. I couldn't care less.

Peace, Paul :cheers:

Do you think it even has a neck? It lied about having a jacket earlier and I'm pretty sure it doesn't know that checkmate is just one word.

brotherdoobie
03-18-2011, 07:19 PM
He prolly has a turkey neck, like my muther-in-law, all flippy and flappy, like.

I'm a bit flippy/flappy myself and wobbly/knobbly too.

The Missus brought me home a bottle of me favorite.

Win.

-doobs :happy:

mjmacky
03-18-2011, 07:26 PM
[QUOTE=brotherdoobie;3567255]Do you think it even has a neck? It lied about having a jacket earlier and I'm pretty sure it doesn't know that checkmate is just one word.
Check(rising tone then short pause) mate(falling tone) for dramatic effect. I thought about dot dot dot, but it was going to be too much punctuation and would have killed the mood.
I don't know... jacket, neck... it feels like reaching. Though I did like how you played out the jacket in the next part, making a reference back to the lie, but I don't think it really saved it. Which one do you want the mulligan on, the jacket or the neck? I'd give them both back, but you did vow to crush me or some nonsense like that, so I shouldn't be too charitable.

Snee
03-18-2011, 07:29 PM
Are you role playing now?

chalice
03-18-2011, 07:30 PM
[QUOTE=chavis;3567263]
Check(rising tone then short pause) mate(falling tone) for dramatic effect. I thought about dot dot dot, but it was going to be too much punctuation and would have killed the mood.
I don't know... jacket, neck... it feels like reaching. Though I did like how you played out the jacket in the next part, making a reference back to the lie, but I don't think it really saved it. Which one do you want the mulligan on, the jacket or the neck? I'd give them both back, but you did vow to crush me or some nonsense like that, so I shouldn't be too charitable.

Don't recall vowing to crush you. That would just be a bonus. It happens sometimes, but I don't invest in it.

I merely stated that you'll go away before I do. That's not ambition, it's tried and tested.

Snee
03-18-2011, 07:35 PM
That borken quote thing isn't bad.

chalice
03-18-2011, 07:39 PM
Thanks.

Sometimes the internets is kind.

mjmacky
03-18-2011, 09:59 PM
*Who are you role playing *as now?
Apparently the deposed dictator
I know my subjects love and adore me, but they keep saying these things that are contrary to their true feelings. I must help them.

mjmacky
03-18-2011, 10:02 PM
Don't recall vowing to crush you. That would just be a bonus
Oh that's not what you meant by wrasslin'? I assumed between trying to crush me and playing with my rectum, you'd have preferred the former. Now with the former being a bonus to the latter to you, I may have misinterpreted your intentions altogether. Do you love me so much it hurts?

I merely stated that you'll go away before I do. That's not ambition, it's tried and tested.
You're right, I was away. I just came back, hey how've you been? Alright, I'm going away again, I'll be back soon.

chalice
03-18-2011, 10:07 PM
You're right, I was away. I just came back, hey how've you been? Alright, I'm going away again, I'll be back soon.

You missed it. I was fantastic all over the place. If you go away again, you'll miss me being fantastic again.

I'll feel sad for you in your absence. A bit like you and your dad.

mjmacky
03-18-2011, 10:19 PM
You missed it. I was fantastic all over the place. If you go away again, you'll miss me being fantastic again.

I'll feel sad for you in your absence. A bit like you and your dad.

Indeed you were fantastic. You were faced with a problem of a child wriggling about, doing everything he can to keep your dick out of his ass. And after coming to terms with your own sexual desires, you pulled up his tighty whiteys and let him go. A remarkable display of reservation if I've ever seen one.

I don't know any of those people, man.

I hesitate to compliment it, but fuck it. This kid is good. I can't get in. Normally, I can, but there are no openings.

Fair fucking play to it, says I.

chalice
03-18-2011, 10:22 PM
Indeed you were fantastic. You were faced with a problem of a child wriggling about, doing everything he can to keep your dick out of his ass. And after coming to terms with your own sexual desires, you pulled up his tighty whiteys and let him go. A remarkable display of reservation if I've ever seen one.

I don't know any of those people, man.

I hesitate to compliment it, but fuck it. This kid is good. I can't get in. Normally, I can, but there are no openings.

Fair fucking play to it, says I.

That's pretty good work.

You win. I give up.

mjmacky
03-18-2011, 10:29 PM
That's pretty good work.

You win. I give up.
Touché good sir, touché. I humbly concede, I return the court to you.
{bows out and takes a jacket to which someone in the crowd whispers, "hey isn't that the same jack...", FIN}

Snee
03-18-2011, 10:33 PM
You should roll a cool class next time.

chalice
03-18-2011, 10:39 PM
That's pretty good work.

You win. I give up.
Touché good sir, touché. I humbly concede, I return the court to you.
{bows out and takes a jacket to which someone in the crowd whispers, "hey isn't that the same jack...", FIN}

It's called a feint. Gives me room to move around. We've only been squaring up so far.

mjmacky
03-18-2011, 10:56 PM
Well it wouldn't be much of one if I didn't take it seriously and dodge straight out of the ring. It was scary good. Just give me some water, headgear, some tape, wide berth, a black and white autographed photo of Adrian Paul, 17 rollover minutes, and a recipe for Dal Makhani. After that, I'll be ready to get started again.

IdolEyes787
03-18-2011, 11:02 PM
a black and white autographed photo of Adrian Paul,

There can be only one.

69688http://filesharingtalk.com/images/misc_fst/pencil.png

chalice
03-18-2011, 11:09 PM
-You a faggot, Nash?

-Why, Garfield, are you cruising for a piece of ass?

mjmacky
03-18-2011, 11:15 PM
a black and white autographed photo of Adrian Paul,

There can be only one.

69688http://filesharingtalk.com/images/misc_fst/pencil.png
Why you forget the autograph?

chalice
03-19-2011, 03:48 AM
Well it wouldn't be much of one if I didn't take it seriously and dodge straight out of the ring. It was scary good. Just give me some water, headgear, some tape, wide berth, a black and white autographed photo of Adrian Paul, 17 rollover minutes, and a recipe for Dal Makhani. After that, I'll be ready to get started again.

Friendly advice: You're hitting word snakes there. It looks ugly and even if the content is sound, readers will dislike it. That's self-defeating.

chalice
03-19-2011, 03:52 AM
That's not to say, of course, that the content is sound. It isn't.

Just that it's bad enough having to wade through the broken syntax without any feasible pay-off.

mjmacky
03-19-2011, 08:38 AM
Friendly advice:
Well now how am I supposed to take it seriously after this?

Just that it's bad enough having to wade through the broken syntax without any feasible pay-off.
I enjoyed typing it, and I enjoy reading it. I'm not seeing the downside here...
You're slipping again, the conversation just got a little duller. I feel like we've grown apart, like we're not the same people anymore. You remember that time, after we went to visit your parents and that argument broke out about you wanting to drop out during the last week of medical transcription services at Keiser College. You were so distraught that everyone was so condescending about your decision to be a large animals' veterinary assistant (your dad kept bringing up the beastiality collection they had found right before they took away your computer and swearing that you're probably just in it for the masturbation). It felt so special to be there, comforting you in one of your lowest moments, when no one else could. Someone you could openly admit that you think your parents and siblings are backwards mountain folk that sometimes shames you. And then, well, do you remember what you promised me then? You were almost gagging over the lump in your throat as you embraced me and said, "Spastic. Queer! Cunt", and you've kept that promise to this very day.

I just want you to know that I remember it, and it still means so much to me. Sometimes I'm overwhelmed by it, and that's why I just have to be by myself sometimes. Will you promise to always wait for me, if I promise to come back every time?

chalice
03-19-2011, 08:41 AM
Well now how am I supposed to take it seriously after this?

I enjoyed typing it, and I enjoy reading it. I'm not seeing the downside here...
You're slipping again, the conversation just got a little duller. I feel like we've grown apart, like we're not the same people anymore. You remember that time, after we went to visit your parents and that argument broke out about you wanting to drop out during the last week of medical transcription services at Keiser College. You were so distraught that everyone was so condescending about your decision to be a large animals' veterinary assistant (your dad kept bringing up the beastiality collection they had found right before they took away your computer and swearing that you're probably just in it for the masturbation). It felt so special to be there, comforting you in one of your lowest moments, when no one else could. Someone you could openly admit that you think your parents and siblings are backwards mountain folk that sometimes shames you. And then, well, do you remember what you promised me then? You were almost gagging over the lump in your throat as you embraced me and said, "Spastic. Queer! Cunt", and you've kept that promise to this very day.

I just want you to know that I remember it, and it still means so much to me. Sometimes I'm overwhelmed by it, and that's why I just have to be by myself sometimes. Will you promise to always wait for me, if I promise to come back every time?

Good morning.

mjmacky
03-19-2011, 08:44 AM
Good morning.
Reading forums helps me go to sleep, I just keep going until I'm exhausted... so technically this is my good night.

chalice
03-19-2011, 08:46 AM
Good morning.
Reading forums helps me go to sleep, I just keep going until I'm exhausted... so technically this is my good night.

My heart's not in this, mang. You're too good for me to hate and too good for me to stop.

chalice
03-19-2011, 09:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQuCqNVdxTc

mjmacky
03-20-2011, 01:38 PM
some youtube video
I meant to ask, am I supposed to watch this video, and if so, which parts? Could you limit the recommendation to a maximum of 3 parts no longer than 10 seconds each? Also, I would find it helpful if you provided some notes to accompany this. I just don't like watching YT vids without knowing what I'm about to get into. I may casually watch it on my phone, but as I don't usually browse FST on my phone, I couldn't imagine putting any effort into attempting to watch it. Hopefully you will sell it well to get me interested. It would be even better if you said there's no point in watching it.
Also, what's the title of it?

Squeamous
03-20-2011, 06:08 PM
Why did I ever leave? Why? :smilie4:

Snee
03-20-2011, 09:40 PM

Because the place went fuckballs. Better right now though.

Squeamous
03-21-2011, 02:16 AM

Because the place went fuckballs. Better right now though.

All this impotent male rage and pointless bickering is making my ovaries throb. I'm pretty sure that never happened when JP was around, apart from that time he hadouken'ed them as a warning, then punched me in the face. Halcyon days.....

pastoral
03-22-2011, 02:19 AM
He must have read the book "How to overcome shyness"

OlegL
03-24-2011, 03:44 AM
Let's get back to the original topic of the thread! We are discussing Ted Bundy here. I have a question, guys. Before he was executed, his last words were, " "I'd like you to give my love to my family and friends." Why would someone who has no conscience use the word "love" during the last moments of his life? That's what puzzles me about him.
One forum poster told me to take out a book about Bundy from a library and read it to avoid the need to ask you all these questions. But these days I've been busy playing games on my ps3, so instead of reading about him, I wanna discuss him... So... Do you think Bundy was still pretending to be someone that he actually wasn't a few minutes before he was executed? His last words suggest that. Do you think he was afraid to die? What are your thoughts on this?

megabyteme
03-24-2011, 05:08 AM
I'll bite...

The mind of someone like Bundy is that of a predator. There is no thought of the victims- EVERYTHING is about them. If they succeed in a kill; they win. If they get caught and the newspapers/television cover the story; they win.

I can imagine the only mind-fuck for him came when all was said, and done and he knew he was going to die. At that point, it could be questionable as to his motives for his last words- Will this get me sympathy? Will the system be seen as too harsh? Will people analyze my final words to see if I was actually a "psychopath", or was doing this with complete knowledge of my actions?

I fall in 2 camps here:

1. He's quite dead.

2. He does not make a good role model. *remember, you started this thread with the topic of shyness*

brotherdoobie
03-24-2011, 05:58 AM
Ted Bundy was pretty good in "Married With Children". I enjoyed his work.

-doobs

OlegL
03-25-2011, 10:55 AM
I'll bite...

The mind of someone like Bundy is that of a predator. There is no thought of the victims- EVERYTHING is about them. If they succeed in a kill; they win. If they get caught and the newspapers/television cover the story; they win.

I can imagine the only mind-fuck for him came when all was said, and done and he knew he was going to die. At that point, it could be questionable as to his motives for his last words- Will this get me sympathy? Will the system be seen as too harsh? Will people analyze my final words to see if I was actually a "psychopath", or was doing this with complete knowledge of my actions?

I fall in 2 camps here:

1. He's quite dead.

2. He does not make a good role model. *remember, you started this thread with the topic of shyness*

As I said before, I am trying to understand how similar or different he was from non-sociopathic indviduals. Of course, he doesn't make a good role model, but it's hard for me to understand what was so great about his social skills that women didn't even suspect that he was going to murder them. That's why I am a bit fascinated by him.
By the way, ringhunter said something interesting in another thread. He implied that sociopaths victimize themselves. Do you agree with him? It makes sense because there is a possibility a sociopath will end up in jail if he commits a crime against other people, so it's true that in some way a sociopath victimizes himself. I mean, I am sure he never wants to be punished for committing a crime, but putting him in jail and/or executing him would be punishment. From a philosophical point of view it makes sense: when a person (not necessarily a sociopath) murders somebody and gets put in jail for life, he victimizes himself because he lost his freedom in this case.

Snee
03-25-2011, 11:11 PM
Cartman's rendition of Poker Face is probably the best ever. He owns that song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WnCdf04ba0

Who's with me?

OlegL
03-29-2011, 07:30 PM
Come on, people, this is an interesting topic, so please share with me your thoughts on Ted Bundy. In one documentary that I watched, one person said that even Bundy himself didn't fully realize that his seemingly charming persona was just an act. What are your thoughts about this?

megabyteme
03-29-2011, 07:52 PM
I have a question, guys. Before he was executed, his last words were, " "I'd like you to give my love to my family and friends." Why would someone who has no conscience use the word "love" during the last moments of his life? That's what puzzles me about him.

This sort of question is why no one can take you serious. "Normal" people use the word love for all kinds of fake, superficial reasons. Using the word does not mean that he actually felt any emotion at all- even for his family.

IdolEyes787
03-29-2011, 08:29 PM
Cartman's rendition of Poker Face is probably the best ever. He owns that song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WnCdf04ba0

Who's with me?

Needless to say anything is better with Cartman.
Wait I just remembered Glee and that idiom might have found it's limits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu9J9ILAgpc

Interesting fact for OlegLa :Ted Bundy , though a psychopath was never actually moved to kill anyone until he watched Glee doing Poker Face . I shudder to think what will happen if they ever decide to do a Rolling Stones tribute.

Btw probably too late to warn you but viewing of the preceding clip causes homosexuality.

OlegL
03-30-2011, 12:38 AM
I have a question, guys. Before he was executed, his last words were, " "I'd like you to give my love to my family and friends." Why would someone who has no conscience use the word "love" during the last moments of his life? That's what puzzles me about him.

This sort of question is why no one can take you serious. "Normal" people use the word love for all kinds of fake, superficial reasons. Using the word does not mean that he actually felt any emotion at all- even for his family.

Then I am dumb because that was a serious question.

OlegL
03-30-2011, 04:33 AM
Okay, after thinking about it, I came to the conclusion that it wasn't a dumb question after all. Why did the sociopath mention his family and "friends" right before he was executed? It was just an act?

megabyteme
03-30-2011, 05:01 AM
Since you gave it a full 3 hours and 55 minutes of thought...

Because it seemed pointless to ask people to help him look for his moss-covered, three-handled family gredunza.

OlegL
04-09-2011, 05:18 PM
So, you are saying you don't find anything interesting in the fact that his last words were "I would like you to give my love to my family and friends"? You said that "normal" people can use the word "love" for many different reasons, but that doesn't necessarily mean they actually mean what they say. I don't think you are right about that. I mean, "love" is just too deep as a word, so I don't think that "normal" people would use that word to try to deceive someone. If you feel otherwise, please give me an example of a real life person who is not sociopathic, but used the word "love" trying to deceive someone.

P2PDog
04-09-2011, 10:16 PM
I love your posts, OlegL.

OlegL
04-10-2011, 05:29 PM

I actually spoke to a psychologist recently who had had sociopaths among his patients (I am not exactly sure though that they were his patients, but he definitely knew some sociopaths). When I asked him about Bundy's last words, he didn't feel that I was asking him some stupid question. He said it was possible Bundy had a dissociative identity, meaning that he didn't feel guilt when he was killing people, but felt guilt afterwards. I asked him, "But wait, how was it possible for him to feel guilt if he was a sociopath?" I don't remember now what his answer was, but I'll definitely discuss this with him again. So, do you think that you are actually smarter in psychology than someone like him who has a Ph.D in psychology? I mean, I don't understand why you said that no one would take that question seriously when someone like him understood that my question made sense.

megabyteme
04-14-2011, 05:18 PM
Your psychologist gets paid to pretend to take you seriously...

OlegL
04-15-2011, 01:25 AM
My point is that there wasn't anything dumb about my question; however, you are entitled to your opinion.

Biggles
04-23-2011, 01:49 PM
I mean, "love" is just too deep as a word, so I don't think that "normal" people would use that word to try to deceive someone. If you feel otherwise, please give me an example of a real life person who is not sociopathic, but used the word "love" trying to deceive someone.

You are not serious are you? There are no words that are too deep or too sacred. Some people will use love, religion and compassion to rip you a new one if it is in their interests to so do. That is what our civil and criminal courts are filled with week in and week out. How many people today said "I love you" to their partner while arranging to meet their lover? Bundy was a twisted man and survived so long because he could fit in. He played the game and fitted in right to the end. He may even have liked his family - it was just that he liked killing young women even more.

OlegL
04-23-2011, 02:59 PM
I mean, "love" is just too deep as a word, so I don't think that "normal" people would use that word to try to deceive someone. If you feel otherwise, please give me an example of a real life person who is not sociopathic, but used the word "love" trying to deceive someone.

You are not serious are you? There are no words that are too deep or too sacred. Some people will use love, religion and compassion to rip you a new one if it is in their interests to so do. That is what our civil and criminal courts are filled with week in and week out. How many people today said "I love you" to their partner while arranging to meet their lover? Bundy was a twisted man and survived so long because he could fit in. He played the game and fitted in right to the end. He may even have liked his family - it was just that he liked killing young women even more.

But most people are not murderers, and most people don't lie to their partners.

Biggles
04-23-2011, 03:02 PM

But most people are not murderers, and most people don't lie to their partners.

1 out 2 isn't bad

mjmacky
04-26-2011, 01:51 PM
and most people don't lie to their partners.

Uh you're pretty wrong on that one. Maybe that's why you can't get a pretty woman?