PDA

View Full Version : Question for residents of the USA

DATTER
03-11-2011, 05:29 PM
This topic is only for those who live in the USA.

My question:
Someone who lives in the USA and have something to send out of the country, for example, to Europe, paid a fee in addition? And whoever receives something from the USA (from someone who already lives there) will pay a fee of customs?

Thanks to whoever can help me. :)

Snee
03-11-2011, 05:45 PM
You need to fill in 15 forms, and it will cost you roughly $500. Failing to comply will land you in prison.

IdolEyes787
03-11-2011, 06:28 PM
Hopefully this only has something to do with the drug trade and not the more , in your case likely, pedophile underground so no it's one straight forward upfront payment to the mule .
Unless of course you prefer to drop in in some unsuspecting innocents carry-on in which case it's free.

Of course they could always be caught by the authorities so you might what to consider having they ingest it and then killing them and cutting them open on your end.

DATTER
03-11-2011, 06:30 PM
If you do not have something intelligent to say, please shut up!

Thank you.

IdolEyes787
03-11-2011, 06:33 PM
I assume you are speaking to yourself.

Thank you .

KFlint
03-11-2011, 06:50 PM
Is it reasonable to ask you why you think it's a good idea to ask that on a file sharing forum instead of looking on USPS or USP sites? Anyway, brokerage fees are usually paid by the person receiving the package.

DATTER
03-11-2011, 07:10 PM
KFlint this is Lounge topic (Talk about anything here..)

I just need to know, If I will pay customs fees if someone from USA send me something to Europe (Portugal).

Thank you.

bigboab
03-11-2011, 07:15 PM
This topic is only for those who live in the USA.

My question:
Someone who lives in the USA and have something to send out of the country, for example, to Europe, paid a fee in addition? And whoever receives something from the USA (from someone who already lives there) will pay a fee of customs?

Thanks to whoever can help me. :)

Someone sent me money from the U.S.A. last October(Payment for rail bookings). They had to pay a fee and so did I. Two years ago I ordered goods(Goo Gone) from The U.S.A. there was no charge at either end. Money appears to be a costly transfer. Hope that helps.

KFlint
03-11-2011, 08:25 PM
KFlint this is Lounge topic (Talk about anything here..)

I just need to know, If I will pay customs fees if someone from USA send me something to Europe (Portugal).

Thank you.

The only place to get a definitive answer is a delivery company, better ask them, you'll know exactly how much it will cost depending on the value of the item sent.

megabyteme
03-12-2011, 06:10 AM

Thank you.

You are asking people about sending a package to a country none of us in the US even care about, and are insisting we say something intelligent. You are lucky to have stumbled upon a Canadian (wherever that is) moderator kind enough to give you sound advice about contacting the company you will be sending the package through (duh on that one, BTW) because a typical American scarcely cares about Europe yet alone a country that doesn't even produce anything we like.

Perhaps this will help...

http://www.funny-games.biz/images/pictures/850-world-map.jpg

Snee
03-12-2011, 07:46 AM

Thank you.

I fucking knew. Every time I try to help one of you people, it ends up being a troll.

I wasted a lot of time researching that. I'll remember who you are, mark my words.

KFlint
03-12-2011, 11:03 PM
duh on that one, BTW

As obvious as it may have sounded, he seemed so clueless and lost that I couldn't help myself.

BTW, my doctor gave me Vicodin for a thigh injury, how many do you think I should take?

Also wonder what color would be fit my kitchen, thx!

megabyteme
03-12-2011, 11:19 PM
duh on that one, BTW

As obvious as it may have sounded, he seemed so clueless and lost that I couldn't help myself.

BTW, my doctor gave me Vicodin for a thigh injury, how many do you think I should take?

Also wonder what color would be fit my kitchen, thx!

You very well have saved his life, KF. If he ever gets lost (say in a mall, or a mega-mart), he may contact staff/security who will in turn contact the proper authorities who will help him get home safely. Otherwise, he would have kept asking random shoppers who wouldn't have helped, or even worse...deliberately gave him bad advice. He should be safe now.

Q1: Doctors do not want you to have pain, so I am certain your doctor would want you to "take as many as necessary" so you feel no pain at all.

Q2: I would suggest you go with a color you, or your wife like. Avoid any colors that would camouflage your citrus pie.

KFlint
03-13-2011, 12:17 AM
Q1: Doctors do not want you to have pain, so I am certain your doctor would want you to "take as many as necessary" so you feel no pain at all.

Hi, I'm KFlint's wife. I would like to thank you for the advice, it helped him a lot with his pain, he should be able to thank you himself in 48 to 72 hours when (if) he regain his motor skills. I'm out to the strip club with my girls, I just hope he won't poop in his pants when I'm out. :sick:

megabyteme
03-13-2011, 01:50 AM

Hi, I'm KFlint's wife. I would like to thank you for the advice, it helped him a lot with his pain, he should be able to thank you himself in 48 to 72 hours when (if) he regain his motor skills. I'm out to the strip club with my girls, I just hope he won't poop in his pants when I'm out. :sick:

Glad to help, KFWife! Regardless of his lost motor skills, loss of bowel control should not be an issue since the narcotics will increase constipation with each additional dose.

Enjoy the male eye candy! Feel free to rub a banana hammock, or three, since the strippers will appreciate attention from such a lovely lady. :D

DATTER
03-14-2011, 05:02 PM
Thank you KFlint and bigboab for the help. ;)

Cheers.

IdolEyes787
03-14-2011, 05:46 PM
That's very ungracious of you not to mention Snee's input.
I bet he's all like "Last time I take time out of my busy day to try and help some stranger on the internet"
Hopefully the next person requesting help here won't be a nun or some child starving in Somalia or a furry puppy with big sad brown eyes .If it is his lack of action will all be on your head bucko.

Snee
03-14-2011, 05:50 PM
I've been kicking puppies and stomping on kittens all day, and it's all his fault.

IdolEyes787
03-14-2011, 06:01 PM
I think in their last moments before the unfortunate stomping the puppies and kittens are aware of that fact . Comfort yourself with that thought.