PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Exigo.

get8p
03-11-2011, 09:56 PM
Not a joke.

Im not gona write here what trackers Im apart of, where am I a PU, where an Elite. The day before yesterday I get invite to tracker, that would be penultimate in my list.
All I want to know is how to get an invite there, who can give it, maybe how do I contact the stuff to convince them that Im good enough to be a part of Exigo. For now I got every tracker I need except this one. And Im gona do whatever it takes exept paying real money to get there.

Please do not spam here, dont make any laugh, I would appreciate it.

LubTheStaringCat
03-11-2011, 10:30 PM
Please do not spam

This type of request Is a spammers:doctor: heaven...P.S. Pedro's has about 2 to 3 times more content than Exigo, just thought you should know that.

IdolEyes787
03-11-2011, 11:18 PM
Not a joke.

Im not gona write here what trackers Im apart of, where am I a PU, where an Elite. The day before yesterday I get invite to tracker, that would be penultimate in my list.
All I want to know is how to get an invite there, who can give it, maybe how do I contact the stuff to convince them that Im good enough to be a part of Exigo. For now I got every tracker I need except this one. And Im gona do whatever it takes exept paying real money to get there.

Please do not spam here, dont make any laugh, I would appreciate it.
That's truly funny considering what you did early today that resulted in being penalized for.

The following post has been reported ;

Thread: Polish Tracker Review

Original Post by get8p:

F*ck.thatReason Given:
Serial spamming Tracker Reviews at the moment.

Also I sincerely hope that this is not again a case of someone "getting" something who sees sites as little more than notches on their bt belt
that would be penultimate in my list.

Or believes that access to places of interest should be reserved only for those
good enough . or that who actually believe this stupidity
got every tracker I need except this one

In short if God answers your prayers at least until you acquire a little more sense I hope it's with a no.

megabyteme
03-11-2011, 11:31 PM
how do I contact the stuff to convince them that Im good enough to be a part of Exigo.

You aren't good enough. You don't belong. You aren't really even good enough to be on FST.

If you think I am wrong- which I am not, go ahead and try to prove me wrong. Prove your worth right here. Show us all you are good enough. I dare you.

IdolEyes787
03-11-2011, 11:31 PM
Here I'll also help anyone from Exigo decide just exactly what kind of good member you would be
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/431420-have-bitme-acc-bitmetv-inv-waffles-inv-karagarga-inv-want-what-cd-inv

You aren't good enough. You don't belong. You aren't really even good enough to be on FST.

If you think I am wrong- which I am not, go ahead and try to prove me wrong. Prove your worth right here. Show us all you are good enough. I dare you.

I wouldn't put too much weight on the opinion of other people at these sites determining who's truly "good enough" .I have ten bootleg Springsteen albums on my HDD and they don't consider me to be "good" enough.
I believe naysaying The Boss that's blasphamy or something akin to it. Next thing they'll be saying Bobby Womack isn't the Holy Ghost or something silly like that.

shipwreck
03-11-2011, 11:56 PM
For now I got every tracker I need except this one. And Im gona do whatever it takes exept paying real money to get there.

And then what?

megabyteme
03-12-2011, 12:05 AM

I wouldn't put too much weight on the opinion of other people at these sites determining who's truly "good enough" .I have ten bootleg Springsteen albums on my HDD and they don't consider me to be "good" enough.
I believe naysaying The Boss that's blasphamy or something akin to it. Next thing they'll be saying Bobby Womack isn't the Holy Ghost or something silly like that.

Between you and me, I don't know anything about this guy. However, his post makes him sound like he is somehow basing his "worth" on his tracker memberships. If that's even remotely the case (it seems to be), he could not possibly be worthy of any site, woman, or animal companion who would have him.

People really need to stop this stupid line of "thought". It's pathetic.

anon
03-12-2011, 01:08 AM
Hey, I want to make fun of the "got every tracker I need except this one" part. No one needs shit, etc. There you go, I just did it. Yay! I feel a bit better now.

On a serious note, even if you did know someone who can "contact the stuff (sic) to convince them" that you're "good enough to be a part of Exigo", that's not how it works over there. You have to vouch for your potential invitee, and the staff will check his activity on other lossless-related sites. It's not "hey, inviet this guy from fst 4 me pl0x, tank you".

By the way, your thread reminded me of your last PM, and made me realize my inbox was full. Thanks for that. :)

megabyteme
03-12-2011, 05:54 AM
Hey, I want to make fun of the "got every tracker I need except this one" part. No one needs shit, etc. There you go, I just did it. Yay! I feel a bit better now.

Some people just need to be smacked. There are too many laws that protect idiots from such necessities IRL, but appropriate responses are still allowed online. Ahhh, text justice is served. :D

Now tell me you wouldn't like to occasionally punch people in the back of the head for making a 45 second grocery purchase take 12 minutes... :yes:

anon
03-12-2011, 05:59 AM
Now tell me you wouldn't like to occasionally punch people in the back of the head for making a 45 second grocery purchase take 12 minutes... :yes:

The worst part is, you can't get that oxygen back from them. :lol:

megabyteme
03-12-2011, 06:15 AM
The worst part is, you can't get that oxygen back from them. :lol:

Yes, the hidden cost of shopping at Wal-Mart. :pinch:

ca_aok
03-12-2011, 06:39 AM
Aside from this thread being a waste of space:

P.S. Pedro's has about 2 to 3 times more content than Exigo, just thought you should know that.

Not true. As of two minutes ago the torrent counts are 43,737 at P's and 29,970 at E, which as a ratio is almost exactly the same as the ratio of their member counts (1.46 vs 1.49). Meanwhile, What.CD has over a million torrents, and triple the 100% FLAC torrents of both sites combined.

get8p
03-12-2011, 08:26 AM
THX Guys. closed.