PDA

View Full Version : Bob's Burgers > cleveland > merkin dad > family guy.

Mr. Mulder
03-15-2011, 08:27 AM
fact. True Story. +wun

Skiz
03-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Never seen Bob's Burgers, but....

Family Guy > King of the Hill > :shit: > Cleveland > Merkin Dad.

Mr. Mulder
03-15-2011, 01:02 PM
King of The Hill ftw :smilie4:

bob's burgers is in the same sort of style, well sort of when compared to the other stuff lyke :smilie4:

mjmacky
03-15-2011, 01:46 PM
So if I loved Beavis & Butthead, and loved Daria, but absolutely hated King of the Hill... how would I feel about Bob's Burgers?
Also my order for McFarlane stuff is FG>AD>CS

Skiz
03-15-2011, 06:05 PM
I'll watch Bob's. I just haven't gotten to it yet.

tesco
03-15-2011, 11:25 PM
futurama > american dad > king of the hill > bobs burgers > family guy > cleveland show > simpsons

Not sure about bob's burgers, I really liked this last ep but haven't liked the past few before it so much. I guess time will tell once they've settled on a style.

Proper Bo
03-15-2011, 11:48 PM
futurama > american dad > king of the hill > bobs burgers > family guy > cleveland show > simpsons

Not sure about bob's burgers, I really liked this last ep but haven't liked the past few before it so much. I guess time will tell once they've settled on a style.

apart from the simpsons being last there, I'd agree with ewe

tesco
03-16-2011, 12:19 AM

apart from the simpsons being last there, I'd agree with ewe
I'm talking about current simpsons, if you want to take into account old simpsons then they would be number 2.

Barbarossa
03-17-2011, 02:34 PM
So on the Futurama-Simpsons scale where would you classify SouthPark?

Skiz
03-17-2011, 06:51 PM
South Park > Family Guy > > > > > > > > > King of the Hill > Simpsons > :shit: > American Dad > Futurama > Cleveland > Merkin Dad.

tesco
03-18-2011, 12:47 AM
So on the Futurama-Simpsons scale where would you classify SouthPark?
New south park eps? They go between cleveland show and simpsons.
The old ones? Between futurama and american dad.