PDA

View Full Version : [Request] waffles.fm

A6UAQ
03-17-2011, 03:00 PM
hello guys

can anyone give me an invite to waffles.fm i can show my ratio :).

greetings

anon
03-17-2011, 03:25 PM
What do you expect to download from Waffles? Just asking as I have nothing against you wanting an invite per se, but the site is quite tough to seed on, so if all you want is stuff that can be easily found elsewhere, you can spare yourself the trouble.

A6UAQ
03-17-2011, 03:32 PM
well i want to download music becoz i was searching for some albums and i cant find them easily in the internet :-)

anon
03-17-2011, 03:37 PM
some albums

And what would those be :shifty:

A6UAQ
03-17-2011, 03:41 PM
Jodeci - The Show The After Party The Hotel
Jodeci - Diary Of A Mad Band 1993
Jodeci-K-CI_And_Jojo-Icon-2010-CR

of course many i have them saved on my laptop they are on net but with dead link :-(

anon
03-17-2011, 03:49 PM
The first two can be found on Hotfile Search. The last one is available, but HF deleted it.

A6UAQ
03-17-2011, 03:52 PM
yeah i did the search thats why i got tired i need easy way :-)

waffler
03-17-2011, 04:33 PM
A6UAQ, what will you be able to offer,as a member, to Waffles ?

A6UAQ
03-17-2011, 04:50 PM
well man_ utd i will try to offer anything i can :-) but i hope i can join there

streetrider
03-18-2011, 05:39 AM
Well, A6UAQ, I would like some answers if you don't mind.

1) What are your upload speeds? (Seed box or a good home connection. Like Anon said, seeding on Waffles is not very easy. Also, if you're planning on to only download your favorite music, there's a good chance you'll end up with a ratio problem.)
2) Have you ever been a member on Waffles before? (You joined FST in Feb 2007. Why you never tried to get on Waffles, earlier. Please don't take it in a bad way.)
3) A few or maybe the entire IP ranges from Egypt and Romania are banned on Waffles. So, I would like to see a speed test of your home connection done from your nearest server within your country.
4)You must use the account on a regular basis, if invited.

And, I don't like people who ratio cheat on trackers or do other stupid stuff on invite forums. I have an anytime invite. If you give me the right answers, I'll hook you up on Waffles :)

A6UAQ
03-18-2011, 07:51 AM
hello streetrider

the answers :
1. i have got 4mb home connection i dont switch off my computer, trust me i will not have a ratio problems
2. no i didnt join to waffles before. well i was in the past here interesting in torrent tracker but i stopped coz of my job i accepted as a pilot and i studied like 3 years and now i came back about my tracker site i still maintain them with a good ratio. if not i can donate
3. im from uae

any question ready to answer :-)

streetrider
03-18-2011, 08:41 AM
It is very important that you mask your IP address showing in that screen shot. I would suggest that you remove that SS and post a direct link of your speedtest done at www.speedtest.net. Sorry for the inconvenience. Do it ASAP and afterwards, PM me your gmail address.

Added: Okay A6UAQ, one invite sent to your specified email id. Take care of your account.