PDA

View Full Version : [Request] cittytorrent

HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™
03-19-2011, 07:35 PM
req : cittytorrent invite

IdolEyes787
03-19-2011, 08:02 PM
req : cittytorrent invite

Considering your signature don't you think you're being a tad hypocritical?

Not mention this :mellow:

really ive lost the hope of back to fst , bye

wana mestaghrab 3la nas kollohom traders webi3ayebo 3la eltraders , really iam shocked from your words
da ana a2al wa7ed tarredt fekom ya bahayem hee3 , ok as i said before 4 monthes ago : FST is no longer aplace for good people
we 2aakheran ana mesh 3ayez akon fe makan kollo kaddaben ya kaddaben ya most people trades , translate : iam no longer trader so why you want me to get what i want by trading :( , zay ma2al eletab traders hates the people who was trade .. besara7a nokta 7elwa
translat : ok iam going bye :) :)

Seriously besides the idiocy in the line
i tried to give up trading and be agood torrent user but everyone here and so the staff here too didnt help me to do thisI didn't realize that your choice of one path or the other were totally dependent upon whether you can beg anything from people here or not.
I would have thought that like most people you simply decide that being honest is more important than belonging to any torrent tracker ...or you don't.
Btw no offense like but in the Islamic faith the belief is that God still allows you free will right?
Anyway I await your next "Fst isn't place for good people ,I'm off to beg elsewhere .Closed " post.

senegal
03-19-2011, 08:55 PM
Considering your signature don't you think you're being a tad hypocritical?

Not mention this :mellow:

really ive lost the hope of back to fst , bye

wana mestaghrab 3la nas kollohom traders webi3ayebo 3la eltraders , really iam shocked from your words
da ana a2al wa7ed tarredt fekom ya bahayem hee3 , ok as i said before 4 monthes ago : FST is no longer aplace for good people
we 2aakheran ana mesh 3ayez akon fe makan kollo kaddaben ya kaddaben ya most people trades , translate : iam no longer trader so why you want me to get what i want by trading :( , zay ma2al eletab traders hates the people who was trade .. besara7a nokta 7elwa
translat : ok iam going bye :) :)

Seriously besides the idiocy in the line
i tried to give up trading and be agood torrent user but everyone here and so the staff here too didnt help me to do thisI didn't realize that your choice of one path or the other were totally dependent upon whether you can beg anything from people here or not.
I would have thought that like most people you simply decide that being honest is more important than belonging to any torrent tracker ...or you don't.
Btw no offense like but in the Islamic faith the belief is that God still allows you free will right?
Anyway I await your next "Fst isn't place for good people ,I'm off to beg elsewhere .Closed " post.

Amen!

HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™
03-19-2011, 09:04 PM
beg ?!!! i think i gave fst more than i got , you can see that from my giveaways

i gave giveaways > i requested > this is it

where is beg ?

ok ya bahayem thanks , plz close the topic , i will get invite from afriend

IdolEyes787
03-19-2011, 10:23 PM
beg ?!!! i think i gave fst more than i got , you can see that from my giveaways

i gave giveaways > i requested > this is it

where is beg ?

Here is beg .It's a word not a condemnation . :mellow:

beg (bhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ebreve.gifg)v. begged, beg·ging, begs
v.tr.1. To ask for as charity: begged money while sitting in a doorway.
2. To ask earnestly for or of; entreat: begged me for help.
3. a. To evade; dodge: a speech that begged the real issues.
b. To take for granted without proof: beg the point in a dispute.

v.intr.1. To solicit alms.
2. To make a humble or urgent plea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfyFI-4ZsaE

And pride goeth before the fall.

anon
03-19-2011, 10:44 PM
This guy reminds me of DeNeDe17 or whatever his name was.

By the way, you can close the thread yourself - just click on Administrative, choose Close Thread, and click OK.