View Full Version : [HAVE] GFT invites [WANT] REVTT / X264 / HDBITS / SCC / NB

niker
03-25-2011, 05:58 PM
title say all i am open to more offer

good luck

thetalkman
03-31-2011, 09:21 AM
Stay away from this stupid lier.

I asked him if he is from a revTT banned country(and i told him ALL these countries), and he said "No i am from UK".

I lost my RevTT invites because of you idiot.
Because i invited a stupid guy like you from a banned country.

I also got banned in GFT (like you did), because they found that my stupid inviter (you) was from a banned country.

Ban this lier from this forum.
He will destroy other good users with his lies.

niker
03-31-2011, 05:22 PM
u stupid i on revett idiot we did a trade i gave him first GFT after he give me revett that u get ban not my problem

anon
03-31-2011, 05:57 PM
I asked him if he is from a revTT banned country(and i told him ALL these countries), and he said "No i am from UK".

If he deliberately lied about being from the UK, you should start a thread in the report section with proof of that.

I also got banned in GFT (like you did), because they found that my stupid inviter (you) was from a banned country.

Or it could be because you're both traders. :shifty:

thetalkman
03-31-2011, 06:28 PM
u stupid i on revett idiot we did a trade i gave him first GFT after he give me revett that u get ban not my problem

You are unlucky !!!
I have kept the log file of our gtalk conversation. I will forward the email to an admin, to see that you are a fucking lier, that cost me 3 revTT invites.

me: are you from a banned country?
this is the most important
9:53 AM niker: UK
me: i gave you the list of revtt banned countries
so we are OK...
niker: good..

Or it could be because you're both traders. :shifty:

No mate.
The reason is because a trader (me) tried to deal with an amateur lier idiot.

I am using a different browser for my trackers than for the rest sites/forums.
I have a dynamic IP.
I was never banned before from GFT.
I am not from a banned country.

@anon-sbi you are a very experienced user. I think it's pretty obvious that the problem was 100% from this amateur's side ;)

IdolEyes787
03-31-2011, 06:35 PM
You are unlucky !!!
I have kept the log file of our gtalk conversation. I will forward the email to an admin, to see that you are a fucking lier, that cost me 3 revTT invites.

No offense but you cost yourself the account .
Nice btw how your only concern about the ban is that it cost you ("3 revTT invites".) trade fodder.

Also maybe just for the sake of brevity the administration should compile a list of "trustworthy " people frequenting this section because as far as I can see it those you could count on the fingers of one hand .

anon
03-31-2011, 06:40 PM
@anon-sbi you are a very experienced user. I think it's pretty obvious that the problem was 100% from this amateur's side ;)

My point was that you were already trading invites, so even if that wasn't why you got banned they're unlikely to miss you anyway. No offense meant, of course.

Cabalo
03-31-2011, 06:42 PM
If your only evidence is a gtalk log, don't bother submitting that. We only accept as valid evidence reported PM's on this board, as everything else can be edited.
We have warned countless times not to do your "business" using MSN, IRC, gTalk, skype, ICQ and what the fuck ever. Those logs are not accepted as evidence ever.

On a final note, niker indeed belongs to one of the countries banned at revTT, and probably the most banned country on the torrent universe.

thetalkman
03-31-2011, 07:09 PM
If your only evidence is a gtalk log, don't bother submitting that. We only accept as valid evidence reported PM's on this board, as everything else can be edited.
We have warned countless times not to do your "business" using MSN, IRC, gTalk, skype, ICQ and what the fuck ever. Those logs are not accepted as evidence ever.

On a final note, niker indeed belongs to one of the countries banned at revTT, and probably the most banned country on the torrent universe.

I hate that much idiots liers like niker, that i am willing to give you the password of my gmail to login there and see the UNEDITED log file of our chat.
My point is not the 3 revTT invites i lost from this guy.
The most important is this stupid lier to get the fuck out of here.

My point was that you were already trading invites, so even if that wasn't why you got banned they're unlikely to miss you anyway. No offense meant, of course.

No offense but you cost yourself the account .

Hey guys.
I know the dangers of trading.
I just tried to minimize the risk, by informing this guy about the banned countries.

But if you have to deal with a lier, there is not much you can do. :(

Cabalo
03-31-2011, 07:47 PM
That would do. If you decide to go ahead, contact me.
It will cost him having lied and hurting our userbase.

bijoy
03-31-2011, 07:59 PM

cool story bro. :pinch:

thetalkman
03-31-2011, 08:40 PM
That would do. If you decide to go ahead, contact me.
It will cost him having lied and hurting our userbase.

You are the man ;)
PM sent.

IdolEyes787
03-31-2011, 09:54 PM

cool story bro. :pinch:Ironic even.

What are invites for and how can i use them??

Invites are for giving to people you know and trust. Trading RevolutionTT invites will get you and any one you invite banned. Trading means posting RevolutionTT invites on any forum that is giving away for free or asking for something in return. This as trading and your account will be banned!
Unless of course you had your fingers crossed when you signed up in which case I guess none of that counts.

thetalkman
03-31-2011, 10:36 PM
What are you trying to prove us IdolEyes787?
That trading is not allowed by the trackers?
We know it man ;)

But trading is allowed in FSC.
So the best we can do, is to keep liers (and scammers) away from this great forum.

IdolEyes787
03-31-2011, 10:47 PM
I'm not trying to prove anything . I just noted that it's ironic that your apparent aversion to lying only applies when it's convenient .
No offense like ,just an observation.

Also I think you mean FST as someone who attempted to trade their FSC account here just got banned there.:unsure:

Btw it's no longer a "great forum " and if you ever bothered to stick your nose outside the bt section you might be aware of that.

If on the other hand by "great forum" you were referring to FSC then again not so much.

thetalkman
03-31-2011, 11:00 PM
LOL
Sorry. My mistake.
I think it was obvious that i am talking about FST and not about FSC.
FSC is an overrated crap in my opinion, but this is not the point.

The point is that the risk of trading is enough.
We don't need lier traders among us.
This makes the situation even more risky !

Don't you agree with that?

IdolEyes787
04-01-2011, 01:55 AM
LOL
Sorry. My mistake.
I think it was obvious that i am talking about FST and not about FSC.
FSC is an overrated crap in my opinion, but this is not the point.

The point is that the risk of trading is enough.
We don't need lier traders among us.
This makes the situation even more risky !

Don't you agree with that?

I agree that no one should be cheated or lied to, but I think that was sort of my point already.:unsure:
Or more clearly ,whatever "risk " you incur is totally your own doing brought on by your own initial deceit . So do I sympathize ?No. :mellow:

Btw I think that everyone should have opportunity to belong to any tracker they wish,irrelevant of country,experience or bt "status" but then I also believe that everyone should have a nice home on the beach and there is just about the same chance of either happening .

In the meantime I think the proper thing to do is be as happy as we can with what we do have and never have the ego or the envy to lie in attempt to get what we don't.:unsure:

And FSC isn't "overrated crap" .It might not be to everyone's or anyone's liking but it delivers exactly what it says it will . I think the problem is therefore more with the expectation and not the reality.
Of course with the "status" trackers that hardly something unique.

thetalkman
04-03-2011, 07:59 PM
Hats off to Cabalo. :clap:
Thanks for protecting the community from bad users like niker. :)

jason1337
04-03-2011, 08:39 PM

Hats off to you too, trusting email passwords just to get rid of idiots and make life easier for others is :clap:

anon
04-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Hats off to you too, trusting email passwords

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but either way, thetalkman can easily change his GMail password.

IdolEyes787
04-03-2011, 10:52 PM

Hats off to you too, trusting email passwords just to get rid of idiots and make life easier for others is :clap:

I also don't know if you were being sarcastic but if anyone took any risk by logging into anything talkman gave him it was Cabalo. :unsure:

shipwreck
04-03-2011, 11:45 PM
In my humble opinion, [NEED] should be used in the thread topic instead of [WANT] for increased authenticity.

snap3r
04-04-2011, 09:49 PM
and probably the most banned country on the torrent universe.

Wich is .... ?

thetalkman
04-04-2011, 09:52 PM

Wich is .... ?

Romania, India or Egypt !!!

anon
04-04-2011, 10:34 PM
Romania, India or Egypt !!!

Sheesh, no love for Israel?

Solitude
04-05-2011, 12:31 AM

Wich is .... ?

Liechtenstein