PDA

View Full Version : [Have]IPt x 3 [Want] HDbits.org

FaithFXu
03-27-2011, 05:51 AM
Please PM me if you can help out.

benzinladen
03-27-2011, 06:15 AM
hi dude , do you want ftn or exigo for a ipt invite ? OMFG !

anon
03-27-2011, 06:52 AM
Yes, why bothering with trading? You should PM benzinladen as his signature says. :shifty:

IdolEyes787
03-27-2011, 12:09 PM

Translation by someone who isn't apparently "such a good guy" but is nonetheless older than 12 .
IPT while a very worthwhile site to belong to is thankfully still easy to get into ,hence it's "value" to traders is extremely small. HDbits on the other hand intrinsic worth aside is basically a closed shop.Therefore the type of people that look at you and see not a person but a blinking sign saying "There's a sucker born every minute" are never ever ,ever going to trade you one for the other.

Ever ever.

benzinladen
03-27-2011, 06:06 PM

Translation by someone who isn't apparently "such a good guy" but is nonetheless older than 12 .
IPT while a very worthwhile site to belong to is thankfully still easy to get into ,hence it's "value" to traders is extremely small. HDbits on the other hand intrinsic worth aside is basically a closed shop.Therefore the type of people that look at you and see not a person but a blinking sign saying "There's a sucker born every minute" are never ever ,ever going to trade you one for the other.

Ever ever.

omg 12 :)) :lol::lol::lol::mellow:

Vorx
03-27-2011, 07:59 PM
LOLOLOL.

Good luck, you need it.

FaithFXu
03-28-2011, 10:02 AM
Well guys.

1. I'm well aware of the value of IPt compared to HDBits.

2. Someone kind gave me an old HDbits account of theirs out of the goodness of their heart. So it's always worth trying you pessimistic lot.

thetalkman
03-28-2011, 10:06 AM
1. I'm well aware of the value of IPt compared to HDBits.
I don't think so :P

2. Someone kind gave me an old HDbits account of theirs out of the goodness of their heart. So it's always worth trying you pessimistic lot.
One hdbits wasn't enough? :P

IdolEyes787
03-28-2011, 11:17 AM
He wants a new one because the old one probably has rust or something.
Btw goodness again being a relative term since I'm fairly sure the people creating the rules at HDbits would dispute that fact.

anon
03-28-2011, 04:40 PM
He wants a new one because the old one probably has rust or something.

I thought rust increased its trading value. :unsure:

IdolEyes787
03-28-2011, 04:52 PM
No that's only weathering of the patina.