PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Torrentleech

sweetieface
03-28-2011, 04:00 AM
Could you please close this thread. thanks.

anon
03-28-2011, 04:39 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/431261-Post-Your-Requests?p=3568822&viewfull=1#post3568822

It never happened, right? :P

sweetieface
03-28-2011, 05:58 PM
Seriously! You said to me that your not even a member of TL so why respond to my post? or you got nothing better to do than to be annoying? I even forwarded you in inbox a copy of the trade coversation!

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/431261-Post-Your-Requests?p=3568822&viewfull=1#post3568822

It never happened, right? :P

anon
03-28-2011, 06:11 PM
My "annoyance" is that you've already been on TL before, and judging from that PM you traded that account for a ScienceHD one, which is relevant to potential inviters.

sweetieface
03-28-2011, 06:18 PM
K, me posting a copy like i did on the other post isnt the same as forwarding the message in the inbox, because the copy on the post to some may look like a fake. So that is why i deleted it on the other post. I am more than happy to forward the message to anybody who wants to see proof of it. And yes i was on torrentleech way back, but i havent downloaded anything from it, it was a clean account when i traded it in 2009!. I regret it, that i traded it in, but it happened way back, so what's done is done.

My "annoyance" is that you've already been on TL before, and judging from that PM you traded that account for a ScienceHD one, which is relevant to potential inviters.

waffler
03-28-2011, 08:04 PM
sweetieface, fyi, I do not hand out invitations to traders.
That PM you sent me, made my job a whole lot easier.
Thank You :)

sweetieface
03-28-2011, 09:42 PM
what do you mean traders?? are you implying that iam a trader? just because i traded the account makes me a trader?

sweetieface, fyi, I do not hand out invitations to traders.
That PM you sent me, made my job a whole lot easier.
Thank You :)

anon
03-28-2011, 09:53 PM
just because i traded the account makes me a trader?

There are other requirements? :unsure:

sweetieface
03-28-2011, 09:55 PM
huh?

Cabalo
03-28-2011, 10:03 PM

:lol:

By the way, has this user been hassling other members via PM and asking for invites?

anon
03-28-2011, 10:24 PM
By the way, has this user been hassling other members via PM and asking for invites?

*raises his hand* :P

sweetieface
03-28-2011, 10:25 PM
On the thread started my man_utd ( Post your requests thread), Anon-sbi pointed out something that i had posted awhile back in 2009. he wanted to know what happened to the TL account, so i forwared the
message so he can see what happened. (the exchange of accounts message between me and youssef ). I sent him this message to prove to him
that i dont have an account. He told me to post it on the thread for potential inviters to see it, so i did i posted a copy of the message, but like i said i took it down because to some it will
look like a fake, the best way is to send a copy of the message via PM. I did not hassle anybody. I only messaged man_utd who had started the thread
post your requests to explain what happened to my Torrentleech account. I am not hassling other memebers and asking for invites!I feel like im being hassled for something
that took place in 2009. I have NOT been randomly bothering people asking for invites! I started this thread to ask for a torrentleech and here comes along anon-sbi asking "It never happened, right?" and I already told hime what had happened cause i sent him the message. He is hassling me! If i was hassling people for invites i wouldnt have started this thread asking for an invite in the first place!

:lol:

Exactly who have i been hassling ? You are always on my case, not the other way round! I am being hassled by you and on my thread that i have started! I dont go around people's threads and hassle them like you do.

*raises his hand* :P

anon
03-28-2011, 10:48 PM
Exactly who have i been hassling ? You are always on my case, not the other way round!

I was replying to the asking for invites part. You did PM me for a TL invite at least twice - when I first asked about your old account, and today right after I made the "it never happened, right" post. Not that it makes you a terrible person. Neither does wanting an invite, or even trading your old account. Maybe you should have simply stated you've already had an account (and traded it) in your request. :idunno:

sweetieface
03-28-2011, 11:01 PM
Yes my very first PM to you was asking if i can have either the torrentleech account or the other one, but that's because i misunderstood your quote, i didnt see my username , i thought you meant that u had those two available, this is why i had sent you the pm, and in response you corrected me and than i sent u the copy of the message etc.

"Hi, a question do you a torrentleech invite to give? if you do, ill send you a copy of my inbox message, cause im tired of people quoting what i say way back in 2009 and yes FYI it did happen! " was what i sent to you today.

A. I didnt know you were the same person from the other thread. So i assumed you were asking because you had an a torrentleech invite to give and you were asking me that question to know if it's true, this is why i sent you the message. And after realizing who you were i sent you a second message having said this "wait a second your the same person who quoted me on the other topic. What is your problem?? i even forwarded you my message so what do you mean it never happened? "

Just to make it clear: i didnt ask the second time to hassle you in anyway, i apologize if you thought u were being hassled by me.

I understand your concern.

Exactly who have i been hassling ? You are always on my case, not the other way round!

I was replying to the asking for invites part. You did PM me for a TL invite at least twice - when I first asked about your old account, and today right after I made the "it never happened, right" post. Not that it makes you a terrible person. Neither does wanting an invite, or even trading your old account. Maybe you should have simply stated you've already had an account (and traded it) in your request. :idunno: