PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Islam Tracker

Polarbear
04-01-2011, 10:30 AM
I just converted to Islam and now I'm starting to learn the Arabian language.

I need some invites for Islam/Arab related sites plz.

الله أكبر

unknown1_
04-01-2011, 10:43 AM
Arabian language?? I think you mean Arabic. Lol. But what you are looking for is an invite to Arabfilms.org. It is difficult to obtain an invite here but that should be the site you're after. Best site for Arabic media but I haven't seen or been able to track one down for quite some time.

IdolEyes787
04-01-2011, 11:22 AM
Taking up residency in San Serriffe as well I wager.

subzero2011
04-01-2011, 11:53 AM

الله أكبر

if you need invite for arabfilms just sent me your email and calls Allah for me you will find there alot of things about islam and other arabic related thinngs and if you need just normal site for islam just tell me

shipwreck
04-01-2011, 12:45 PM
Nothing is for free dude. If you promise me 20 of the 40 virgins awaiting you, I may be tempted.

senegal
04-01-2011, 04:39 PM

الله أكبر

http://www.islamictorrents.net/signup.php

ElitUser
04-01-2011, 04:53 PM
الله أكبر

What was you before converted to Islam ?

senegal
04-01-2011, 04:58 PM
الله أكبر

What was you before converted to Islam ?

doesn't matter. it's important he joined to the islam.

Quarterquack
04-01-2011, 07:24 PM
And that's how you do an April Fool's joke. Subtle enough to gauge how idiotic enough everyone around you is. :happy:

unknown1_
04-02-2011, 10:54 AM
if you need invite for arabfilms just sent me your email
Seriously or April fool's joke...?

subzero2011
04-02-2011, 12:49 PM
if you need invite for arabfilms just sent me your email

no it's seriously i just wanna help him to know more about islam

IdolEyes787
04-02-2011, 01:09 PM

no it's seriously i just wanna help him to know more about islam

Just as well as he's obviously mocking your religion.
Maybe consider something like this (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/02/world/asia/02afghanistan.html?_r=1). Except for the the shooting and beheadings of innocents substitute teddy bears and flowers instead.:flowers:

subzero2011
04-02-2011, 03:48 PM
I do not know whether or not to mock the guy was arrested but the teachings is to help all people and respect their point of view of religious, ethical, and if the mock, I would not tell him nothing but God forgive you

IdolEyes787
04-02-2011, 04:11 PM
I do not know whether or not to mock the guy was arrested but the teachings is to help all people and respect their point of view of religious, ethical, and if the mock, I would not tell him nothing but God forgive you

OK so assuming God forgives then why the constant need by certain elements of Islam to blow things up?

Or does the fact that God forgives allow people to go really heinous thing in His ( I saying His here because religion hasn't yet come into the 21st century and accepted God as being gender neutral ) name on the their ignorant presumption ( mostly Catholics those bastards ) that Heaven awaits regardless of a lifetime spent dragging His name through the mud for those that truly believe?

Also is there only one Hell or like the Chinese believe ( I mean the ones not past brainwashed by Christian missionaries) many levels to it?

Plus does God consider lying as a sin and if so then why are so many Egyptians account traders ?

Finally are all Germans evil or does it just appear that way?

subzero2011
04-02-2011, 05:06 PM
No take impression of one person and circulates it to the rest of the people if it is not necessarily a house Canvey thief, all the people of the House of Thieves

Quarterquack
04-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Quoting the Bible now? :-/

subzero2011
04-02-2011, 05:48 PM
no every one has his freedom and his opinions and views and i respect Bible and i have a lot of christians friends Muslims not like you think

IdolEyes787
04-02-2011, 05:56 PM
Quoting the Bible now? :-/
"All flying insects that walk on all fours are to be detestable to you. There are, however, some winged creatures that walk on all fours that you may eat: those that have jointed legs for hopping on the ground. Of these you may eat any kind of locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper".

Leviticus 11:20-22

But only those pesky four -legged insects like.:unsure:

Quarterquack
04-02-2011, 06:00 PM
no every one has his freedom and his opinions and views and i respect Bible and i have a lot of christians friends Muslims not like you think

This is the problem with you Egyptians. You think your experiences are solely your own and you pick your battles wrong.

But only those pesky four -legged insects like.:unsure:

Yeah, I'm safe. I've only reduced myself to cockroaches and beetles on the weekends. No four-legged insects for my diet, they don't digest well. The enzymes in my body just never activate what with all the two missing legs not fitting in.

whatcdfan
04-03-2011, 11:52 AM

A friendly advise: If you Can't keep up, you might wanna avoid entering the race

On a side note: You and all your camels in your deepest dreams wouldn't know what they think. Those who don't know the rules regardless of their talent and still decide to play are destined to loose.

AdrianPhoto
04-06-2011, 09:41 AM
Whaa?

mrnobody
04-06-2011, 10:43 AM
this (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/02/world/asia/02afghanistan.html?_r=1).

oh wow Afgan is so fucked up...there's no hope for them.