PDA

View Full Version : [Request] bcg & hdbits

waki
04-01-2011, 10:56 PM
hey,

i recently flashed my xbox + bought a led tv and i thought the best place to come to ask for a few invites is fst (isn't it?) i'm an old bt user (not really active in the last 1-2 years), member of several private sites (like ftn, fsc, e, its) so pretty trustworthy.

tbh i was a member on hdbits back in the days but i had a shitty tv so i didn't really use it and it got deleted. i'm not sure if i can get an account there again, pls correct me if i'm wrong.

i don't really know much about gamer sites either, but as i reckon bcg is the best.

thx in advance.

Evelyn
04-02-2011, 12:28 AM
member of several private sites (like ftn, fsc, e, its) .
:yikes:

then why you want? BCG & hdbit :blink:
i have seen even TL has almost all the content of hdbit.

:geptardrod:

waki
04-02-2011, 12:37 AM

because i'm a newb with my xbox and i'd like to get a ton of oldschool games (i mean the old ones, not the 360) + i don't know what trackers running nowdays, these are the 2 i remember for being the big ones. what's wrong with them?

Evelyn
04-02-2011, 12:51 AM
what's wrong with them?
wait. before i misunderstood anything. one question , "Do you still have accounts on ftn fsc" ?
nothing wrong with them. afaik, if you have access to those, you will get most of the stuffs there.

Indeed BCG is one of the best site for games & its not hard to get in there, very frequent open sign-ups.

waki
04-02-2011, 12:54 AM
what's wrong with them?
wait. before i misunderstood anything. one question , "Do you still have accounts on ftn fsc" ?
nothing wrong with them. afaik, if you have access to those, you will get most of the stuffs there.

Indeed BCG is one of the best site for games & its not hard to get in there, very frequent open sign-ups.
yes, i still have them. but they are 0day trackers, mostly with the latest stuff...

cheers for the info, any idea when the open signups happen usually?

Evelyn
04-02-2011, 01:02 AM
recently bcg was open on 4/Mar/2011 & 18/Feb/2011 (normal once every month after clearing dead weights)
expecting & waiting for them to open soon :)

yevgeny
04-02-2011, 01:21 AM
hi waki, under-ground gamer has a lot of xbox1, theres a fair bit more xbox1 activity there than bcg since it is a new category on ug. bcg seems to open fairly regularly nowadays and underground gamer should be open too..

also check out if your interested in apps/roms for xbx:
http://www.xbmc4xbox.org/forum/
http://www.emuxtras.net/forum/portal.php xport roms etc.
http://bt.xbox-sky.cc

IdolEyes787
04-02-2011, 01:32 AM
hi waki, under-ground gamer has a lot of xbox1, theres a fair bit more xbox1 activity there than bcg since it is a new category on ug. bcg seems to open fairly regularly nowadays and underground gamer should be open too..

also check out if your interested in apps/roms for xbx:
http://www.xbmc4xbox.org/forum/
http://www.emuxtras.net/forum/portal.php xport roms etc.
http://bt.xbox-sky.cc

UG has about 250 Xbox torrents not all games though while BCG has a tad under 190 and Bitgamer less than 100 . If you are only concerned with Xbox would seem to be the best choice if not for the fact of the bonus system on BCG .
As for HD HDBits is pretty much a closed ecosystem so unless you maintain some goodwill from your past there probably wiser to look elsewhere.

member of several private sites (like ftn, fsc, e, its) so pretty trustworthy.

That hardly makes you trustworthy anymore than posting a lot of mindless shit in forums makes you worthwhile .

Anyway if you decide you want an invite to Underground Gamer let me know.

waki
04-02-2011, 04:39 AM
cheers guys for the info. Idol: pm sent.

Monaco
04-05-2011, 08:02 PM
I think I remember you from some forum or another, I think FTN. I've been out of the loop for a while myself. If you're looking to grab older stuff, you should just subscribe to usenet for a month and leech all of the old 360 games and p2p movies you want, without having to build up a ratio at a new site and then go back to the slowish archives. If you're deadset on torrents, I think Pretome might be a good bet to pick up older 360 games and p2p movies, primarily because it is so easy to seed and the ratio system is very forgiving.

IdolEyes787
04-05-2011, 09:24 PM
I think I remember you from some forum or another, I think FTN. I've been out of the loop for a while myself. If you're looking to grab older stuff, you should just subscribe to usenet for a month and leech all of the old 360 games and p2p movies you want, without having to build up a ratio at a new site and then go back to the slowish archives. If you're deadset on torrents, I think Pretome might be a good bet to pick up older 360 games and p2p movies, primarily because it is so easy to seed and the ratio system is very forgiving.

He ( apparently) was one of the bt mafia that a while back made a point of inviting each other to all the l33t trackers - tellingly the only ones inhabited even when better alternatives presented themselves . Most such individuals went on to alienate themselves from any thinking person by endlessly and idiotically spamming every available forum in further attempt to solidify their lofty purchase.

waki
04-05-2011, 10:30 PM

He ( apparently) was one of the bt mafia that a while back made a point of inviting each other to all the l33t trackers - tellingly the only ones inhabited even when better alternatives presented themselves . Most such individuals went on to alienate themselves from any thinking person by endlessly and idiotically spamming every available forum in further attempt to solidify their lofty purchase.

cute :) actually i have 4 invitees on ftn, and 3 on fsc. two on ftn never really used the site (2 irl friends), and all of my fsc ivitees are banned because they dl'd a few things and never visited the site again (my girlfriend, an irc buddy and a bt guy). so basically i invited everyone i like to any site they wanted to if i had the option to do so (didn't care about his/her bt "status"). yeah i was part of the "bt community" back then but what you saying is simply not true (at least i was not that kind of person). when i started torrenting i did spam a ton but quit shortly after because there's no point, only a waste of time & getting a "name" with spamming is simply not cool. :)

Tv Controls you
04-06-2011, 05:07 AM

I'm sorry but this is the worst response to the op's request. ftn and fsc don't compare to BCG in content nor hdbits.
You obviously equate rarity/1337ness of a site to its content.

Which is completley wrong. ftn is a 0-day tracker, where as BCG focuses on gaming.
Does ftn have games? yes.... but obviously (and hopefully for other trackers) a gaming tracker would have more gaming content than a 0-day tracker(such as ftn).

To the op:

First off your request is terrible... Your say your a good member by throwing out some 1337 names and think it will get you credibility.
It's a double request..... And a poorly formatted one... Leads me to believe you know nothing about torrenting... or your so egotistical you think a request in this form will work.
Third off for your gaming needs I would advise you to join underground gamer.
And finally, if your trying to use the xbox 1 as a media center read below.

The orginal xbox has been reported to have troubles playing 720p movie clips back and not chopping up.
The xbox wasn't intended to go full hd 1080p on your LED flat screen tv. The processor within the xbox is physically not capable of running the content.
Hdbits is full of 1080p and 720p quality rips and your old new media center (xbox) won't be able to handle this kind of content.

I myself use an xbox as my media center, but I also am running it on a 1990's 54' heavy, bulky, color tube tv.
I usually download 420p for this specific setup as overall my media center box(xbox), and my tv are outdated.

Overall: your using old technology with new technology (and it won't work properly)