Evelyn
04-02-2011, 01:26 AM
http://userlogos.org/files/logos/mafi0z/what.cd.png
can anyone invite me please....
i cant do interview, country ban on invite channel :cry:

anon
04-02-2011, 02:36 AM
i cant do interview, country ban on invite channel :cry:

And it is very likely that you'll also face an account ban, if you're invited through a public request (or giveaway). What.cd forbids such activities, and unlike other trackers, they actively enforce that policy.

I'd tell you to check the PU/invite forums on the sites you're a member of, but if I remember correctly you were only part of three sites, none of which allowed that.

harrow
04-02-2011, 03:44 AM
They will not put an account ban on What if u r smart enough.. Dont use the same email u use here.. dont use the same username u use here.. dont mention ur country anywhere on these forums..etc etc

anon
04-02-2011, 04:05 AM
Dont use the same email u use here.. dont use the same username u use here.. dont mention ur country anywhere on these forums..etc etc

Cool, now he only needs an inviter.

Evelyn
04-02-2011, 04:41 AM
Cool, now he only needs an inviter.
yes please :)

Evelyn
04-03-2011, 06:13 AM
bump bump !

IdolEyes787
04-03-2011, 12:26 PM
They will not put an account ban on What if u r smart enough.. Dont use the same email u use here.. dont use the same username u use here.. dont mention ur country anywhere on these forums..etc etc

Only here a couple months and already advising cheating like a pro.
They grow up so fast.

Btw Evelyn of personal note ,I would never give an invite to anyone who stoops to those sort of things as they have already basically told me up front that they can't be trusted.
On the other hand if someone uses the same username here as elsewhere ,while not guaranteeing honesty ( what with dupe accounts, scheming scumbags and the like) I feel a lot more comfortable being associated with them.

Evelyn
04-03-2011, 05:46 PM
sorry i didn't get your points

Only here a couple months and already advising cheating like a pro.

he was trying to outsmart others :)
the word "Cheating" used in what aspect?
AFAIK, the interview ban implies that there are many user may be proxi'ed who went to interview try to scam and failed to get into that.

Correct me if im wrong.

They grow up so fast.

u mean the tracker or the scammers ?

Btw Evelyn of personal note ,I would never give an invite to anyone who stoops to those sort of things as they have already basically told me up front that they can't be trusted..................... I feel a lot more comfortable being associated with them.
No i don't have invites im looking for one.

My concept of torrenting is :-
suppose i need to read 2 books, but my pocket wont allow me or its not available in my region, so I & my friend will decide to buy one each & share with each other.

anon
04-03-2011, 06:00 PM
he was trying to outsmart others :)
the word "Cheating" used in what aspect?

"Cheating" the rule that's not allowing people to join via public requests/giveaways.

Quarterquack
04-03-2011, 06:27 PM
Evelyn, go stick to your trackers that you're not supposed to talk about. Ask them to start providing music, instead. :)

Evelyn
04-03-2011, 06:33 PM
"Cheating" the rule that's not allowing people to join via public requests/giveaways.
okey!
its not like random giving invites to people, for every giveaways the receiver has to prove that he is a honest & will act humanly, once the donor is satisfied then only give right?

so i still didn't find any reason to be termed as cheating unless one is trading it for hidden personal benefit.

But i agree that the number of scammers outnumber the honest peers by manyfolds :dabs:

Evelyn, go stick to your trackers that you're not supposed to talk about. Ask them to start providing music, instead. :)
lol, i wish if that happened.

IdolEyes787
04-03-2011, 06:58 PM
so i still didn't find any reason to be termed as cheating unless one is trading it for hidden personal benefit.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cheat

anon
04-03-2011, 07:05 PM
lol, i wish if that happened.

So the sites you're on have no music whatsoever? Go join RuTracker, then.

Evelyn
04-03-2011, 08:43 PM
So the sites you're on have no music whatsoever? Go join RuTracker, then.

no, nothing like that, i generally own the collection of muzic im fond of. i do have tracker having considerable amount of music, deminoid, IPT, IL, and so on.
RHL is very good, new & growing very fast. hence releases are building up.

Their are certain times when something is not available, something which even not in production anymore and low quality mp3 are only floating around that too rarely on some site, mostly dead.
i was thinking in that case what might be useful. If it doesn't do this, then i think i dont want what.
Suggest me, if you have any idea of the content inside what so that i can decide the fate of this thread & simplify things.

Im only looking into lossless, high fidelity sounds.

join RuTracker, then.

:P language problem...... no russian :(

anon
04-03-2011, 09:16 PM
Suggest me, if you have any idea of the content inside what so that i can decide the fate of this thread & simplify things.

I haven't used What.cd for half a year now, but I hear they have a million torrents and stuff :O

:P language problem...... no russian :(

You don't need to know Russian to use a search bar and click "download .torrent", and for everything else there's Google Translate. :P

They have tons of FLAC (which is what you want), relaxed ratio requirements and ease of seeding. Definitely a great site.

shipwreck
04-03-2011, 09:27 PM
Just out of curiosity, what countries are banned on what?

anon
04-03-2011, 10:04 PM

According the list I have: Argentina, Brazil, China, Egypt, India, Israel, Mexico, Morocco, Pakistan, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, and Ukraine.

shipwreck
04-03-2011, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the info. That's roughly half of the earth's population.

harrow
04-04-2011, 12:45 AM

According the list I have: Argentina, Brazil, China, Egypt, India, Israel, Mexico, Morocco, Pakistan, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, and Ukraine.

These are only banned from interview... No country is banned from getting invites.. though u need to be careful while inviting members from here.. if they get banned, then u r screwed..

Evelyn
04-04-2011, 09:03 AM
Indeed. as per wiki

Argentina : 0.58
Brazil : 2.76
China : 19.41
Egypt : 1.16
India : 17.51
Israel : 0.11
Mexico : 1.63
Morocco : 0.46
Pakistan : 2.54
Portugal : 0.15
Romania : 0.31
Saudi Arabia : 0.39
Thailand : 0.97
Turkey : 1.07
Ukraine : 0.66

Total: 49.71

because of a handful of scumbags, its been decide that half of the globe is dishonest:angry:

IdolEyes787
04-04-2011, 11:56 AM
Indeed. as per wiki

Argentina : 0.58
Brazil : 2.76
China : 19.41
Egypt : 1.16
India : 17.51
Israel : 0.11
Mexico : 1.63
Morocco : 0.46
Pakistan : 2.54
Portugal : 0.15
Romania : 0.31
Saudi Arabia : 0.39
Thailand : 0.97
Turkey : 1.07
Ukraine : 0.66
Total: 49.71

because of a handful of scumbags, its been decide that half of the globe is dishonest:angry:

Yeah obviously the figure is closer to 70%.
Btw I don't have those reliable Wiki figures to back it up but I'm fairly certain the percentage of dishonest people on torrent trackers is like a 100% .:unsure:

anon
04-04-2011, 04:26 PM
These are only banned from interview... No country is banned from getting invites..

I never said that :unsure:

though u need to be careful while inviting members from here.. if they get banned, then u r screwed..

Fixed.

I don't like country bans either, but it's a bit more than "a handful". Otherwise, they wouldn't be doing that. It's the ratio of good to bad users that matters: you're going to get traders, cheaters and sellers from any country, but when they represent for example 70% of every member on it, that's when they're banned. Only from the interview.

Evelyn
04-04-2011, 11:04 PM
I don't like country bans either, but it's a bit more than "a handful". Otherwise, they wouldn't be doing that. It's the ratio of good to bad users that matters: you're going to get traders, cheaters and sellers from any country, but when they represent for example 70% of every member on it, that's when they're banned. Only from the interview.
no-one want to makes their lives complicated, so as they.

anon
04-05-2011, 01:56 AM
no-one want to makes their lives complicated

Of course not - that's just a small side effect :P

Evelyn
04-06-2011, 05:19 PM
bump

Evelyn
04-07-2011, 04:45 AM
Killing this thread.
I just came to know what has only about ~40% lossless. i don't want it anymore.