PDA

View Full Version : Need a short sentence made of; wire, connection, romance, thought, function, organic

100%
04-06-2011, 07:54 PM
I need a short sentence which connects all these words into one.
wire, connection, romance, thought, function, organic
or
an alternative word(s) which make it right
It is for an art piece.
Thanks in advance.
Z

100%
04-06-2011, 09:13 PM
ok thanks ciao

Snee
04-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Mang, genius can't be rushed. But if it has to, why does it have to be a sentence?

Might be more effective just breaking it apart, like.

Wire. Connection. Romance...but then again that sounds a bit like a commericial.

So I dunno.

Wires connected, like people with thoughts of romance: Same function, one organic, one not.

Makes no sense, but I'm pretty chuffing tired.

EDit: tbh, I gave it a bit more thought on what to do with your words, but it came out a bit like something sitting alongside Michael Manning's illustrations. And while that's art of a sort, I doubt it's what you want. Like I said, I'm tired, tho.

A
04-08-2011, 05:01 AM
Organic thoughts for each other functions as a connection wire in romance :P

solertron
04-08-2011, 09:55 AM
I thought I heard on the wire that your connection is unable to function when the romance gets organic.:D

Quarterquack
04-08-2011, 11:12 PM
Much like a wire is needed for any connection to be made, thought is also a necessary prerequisite for romance to thrive; otherwise a human is reduced to a pile of organic material refusing to function the way nature and evolution intended for him, or her, to.

CQ1ST
04-09-2011, 10:52 AM
"wire you bugging me? I thought romance was a connection of function, not organic noise"

Something Else
04-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Our organic romance. It's like our hearts and thought have an invsible wire connecting them. Without it, I can hardly function.

Squeamous
04-14-2011, 12:38 PM
Gayest fred ever.

Snee
04-14-2011, 04:12 PM
It's a Zed fred, mang. It can't be ghey, cos they don't have that on his planet.

megabyteme
04-14-2011, 06:56 PM
wire, connection, romance, thought, function, organic

I had seen her across the room, and I knew there was no way for us to make an organic connection ; our romance, I thought, must be a function of wire and sedatives.

brotherdoobie
04-24-2011, 04:22 AM
Romance is a bare wire that requires a spark to create an organic connection; or eventually, it turns into mutual masturbation sessions on separate occasions.

-doobs

100%
05-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Sorry for delayed reply, kid found an old bullet on the beach and we went hunting for tadpoles but only came home with icecream.
Thanks for inspirational input.
Sent in application for the piece, awaiting reply, show will be in September.
Title of piece not necessary till then, its just a mega bunch of wires & electronics knotted via kinetics.
Feel the title should have a story.

Liked
it turns into mutual masturbation sessions on separate occasions.
-doobs
must be a function
-megabyte
they don't have that on his planet.
snee
function
-Something Else
the way nature intended
-Darth Rings
why does it have to be a sentence?
-Snee

megabyteme
05-02-2011, 06:42 PM
I always enjoy your thought-provoking challenges, 100. You are a truly unique, and great poster! What a fascinating, fun mind/life you have! Respect to you. :)

100%
05-02-2011, 07:12 PM
Merci
sadly can not show images till show.