PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Invitation to TV torrent site

mbfraser
04-08-2011, 02:03 AM
Hey all,
I've recently returned from a 6-month trip to SE Asia and figured I'd spend the next day or 2 catching up on some TV instead of getting ready for work this weekend. Alas, TVTorrents.com (the site I depended on) seems to have gone down. Can anybody recommend anything similar? I'd prefer something with a similar setup as I'll likely be downloading whole seasons over single episodes. Thanks alot.

Matt.

Ratio proof:
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5227/whatcdu.png (http://img43.imageshack.us/i/whatcdu.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us).

Speed test:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1241764167.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

anon
04-08-2011, 02:10 AM
Alas, TVTorrents.com (the site I depended on) seems to have gone down.

They aren't down, there must be a problem on your end.

mbfraser
04-08-2011, 02:17 AM
Woah. You're right. Third times a charm. Thanks anon.

threelions00
04-09-2011, 10:01 AM
Also I believe that thebox.bz is open sign up at the moment.

anon
04-09-2011, 05:40 PM
Also I believe that thebox.bz is open sign up at the moment.

If it was when you posted, then not anymore. They used to be open most of the time, but apparently that's no longer the case.

ElitUser
04-09-2011, 07:28 PM
I can see your ID of what.cd

threelions00
04-09-2011, 07:47 PM
ok. my bad. invite available then!

shipwreck
04-09-2011, 07:57 PM
I can see your ID of what.cd

And? He is using the same nickname here. I actually appreciate this kind of 'transparency' as it shows that the user obviously has nothing to hide. If I were to invite someone, it would not be to their disadvantage, on the contrary.

anon
04-10-2011, 04:47 AM
I actually appreciate this kind of 'transparency' as it shows that the user obviously has nothing to hide. If I were to invite someone, it would not be to their disadvantage, on the contrary.

That and he's just posting a ratio proof - it's not like he's trading his What account or something. Don't see what all the fuss is about.

cibu
04-10-2011, 07:01 PM
I may be able to invite to you to freshon.tv ( aka tvtorrents.ro ) . Do you want it ?
If so , let me know and I will ask some friends .

Frankthetank1
04-11-2011, 02:33 AM
what's the difference between tvtorrents .com and .ro sites?

I may be able to invite to you to freshon.tv ( aka tvtorrents.ro ) . Do you want it ?
If so , let me know and I will ask some friends .

cibu
04-11-2011, 11:01 AM
tvt.ro ( now it's called freshon.tv ) is slightly better , I say , because the user interface is much better then Tvt.com and you can easily maintain a good ratio because they have many freeleech/half torrents . The pree times are awesome , the content ..well let's just say you can find anything you need , any user can upload torrents ( if they respect the uploading rules ) and there's a great number of seeders on every torrent . Plus the great speeds ( most users are romanian and we have fiberlink with 5-6mb/s upload speed on average ) .
So that's why I think there's a difference :lol: .
Oh and they also have many web-dll episodes that have perfect quality on the video .

IdolEyes787
04-11-2011, 11:26 AM
tvt.ro ( now it's called freshon.tv ) is slightly better , I say , because the user interface is much better then Tvt.com and you can easily maintain a good ratio because they have many freeleech/half torrents . The pree times are awesome , the content ..well let's just say you can find anything you need , any user can upload torrents ( if they respect the uploading rules ) and there's a great number of seeders on every torrent . Plus the great speeds ( most users are romanian and we have fiberlink with 5-6mb/s upload speed on average ) .
So that's why I think there's a difference :lol: .
Oh and they also have many web-dll episodes that have perfect quality on the video .

Isn't having ( or being ) Romanian(s) generally considered to be a negative? :unsure:

cibu
04-11-2011, 12:04 PM
ummm NO ! You'll notice ( if you have an account ) that on tvt.ro the users are quite different and they're not the " tipical" romanians that you must be thinking of .
Ever heard of iplay ? is that a negative ?

IdolEyes787
04-11-2011, 04:24 PM
ummm NO ! You'll notice ( if you have an account ) that on tvt.ro the users are quite different and they're not the " tipical" romanians that you must be thinking of .

See if you can get the connection between this and my previous post.

"I was watching the London Marathon and saw one runner dressed as a chicken and another runner dressed as an egg. I thought: 'This could be interesting' ".

And yes I have heard of iPlay .I play angry birds on my iPod.:unsure:

Frankthetank1
04-12-2011, 02:20 AM
to see which one comes in first?

See if you can get the connection between this and my previous post.

"I was watching the London Marathon and saw one runner dressed as a chicken and another runner dressed as an egg. I thought: 'This could be interesting' ".

And yes I have heard of iPlay .I play angry birds on my iPod.:unsure: