PDA

View Full Version : Visited Thread/NZB Titles

Hairbautt
04-09-2011, 12:24 AM
I just noticed that in Chrome, at least, that thread and NZB titles always stay bold no matter if I visited them er not.

:(

I used to click on things and see the differential between threads/NZBs that I've previously read or havn't...

Is this just me? :unsure: Is it intentional? :dry:

tesco
04-09-2011, 01:06 AM
Does it happen with all skins?
I just checked all the skins with chrome and they all worked normally, bold disappears when read.

Hairbautt
04-09-2011, 01:15 AM
Ah, ok. Seems to be only the NZB index...

Coulda swore I clicked some threads and it didn't work...coulda been my cache...

At any rate, NZB's are always bold for me. Just checked, rechecked, restarted browser after cleared cache and still...all bold.

tesco
04-09-2011, 01:23 AM
Ah, ok. Seems to be only the NZB index...

Coulda swore I clicked some threads and it didn't work...coulda been my cache...

At any rate, NZB's are always bold for me. Just checked, rechecked, restarted browser after cleared cache and still...all bold.
Yes, they're that way on purpose.
When they're unbold the title becomes harder to read, because there is so much information in the page. At least that's how it is for me.
I'm sure nobody goes in and reads every NZB on the page, so having that read/unread distinction isn't needed imo...

Hairbautt
04-09-2011, 01:26 AM
Can't differentiate between what's new and what's not tho'.

tesco
04-09-2011, 01:42 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/nzbs/?do=getnew

mjmacky
04-09-2011, 01:51 AM
Can't differentiate between what's new and what's not tho'.

I always have the first page on Sort by Age (by clicking the age text), then refresh page. It's not like you need to click on them anyway, wouldn't you just be reading the subject/title to figure out if it's of interest?

Hairbautt
04-09-2011, 05:02 AM
Ok.

Awesome.

:happy: