PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Gft

MummyDaddy
04-12-2011, 01:55 PM
So GFT gave free invites to all its users and I want one. PM me for the email address.

IdolEyes787
04-12-2011, 03:05 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/432039-HAVE-CHDbits-SceneHD-SCC-Bitme-BitmeTV-Thevault-WANT-HDbits-F*N

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/432446-HAVE-GFT-Invite-WANT-SCC-Invite (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/432446-HAVE-GFT-Invite-WANT-SCC-Invite)

Or is it simply more cost efficient to try and sucker some schmuck?

Monaco
04-12-2011, 03:07 PM
So 3 hours ago he was posting a trade offering GFT...

Wow. And I was nearly hoodwinked by his convincing ruse. "I want one" always gets me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRTkCHE1sS4

IdolEyes787
04-12-2011, 03:31 PM

No, click the links.

MummyDaddy
04-12-2011, 04:33 PM
I dont get you. What are you trying to prove?

anon
04-12-2011, 06:29 PM
It was through all those trade threads I noticed GFT gave invites. Fact.

Monaco
04-12-2011, 07:23 PM

No, click the links.

I did. At 6:01 EST he posted this thread, which indicates he has a GFT invite. http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/432446-HAVE-GFT-Invite-WANT-SCC-Invite

At 9:55 EST he posted the current thread asking for an invite.

Thus either he has an account with a free invite he is trying to trade, or he is trying to scam someone, or he is trying to form a trade for SCC using the invite he hopes to get from this request.

IdolEyes787
04-12-2011, 07:26 PM
I dont get you. What are you trying to prove?

Not trying to prove anything .Presumably simply showing you a way to maybe get what you want without (SCC visa GFT although that's kind of like trading your chocolate ice cream cone for someone's else's chocolate ice cream cone ) involving anyone who might have something to lose by inviting you.
No thanks necessary .:mellow:

anon
04-12-2011, 08:04 PM
I did. At 6:01 EST he posted this thread, which indicates he has a GFT invite. http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/432446-HAVE-GFT-Invite-WANT-SCC-Invite

That wasn't him.

MummyDaddy
04-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Can't believe you guys! I don't have any GFT account/invite. IdolEyes posted a link which wasn't started by me. Just shows that people tend to write without actually opening their eyes

No, click the links.

Thus either he has an account with a free invite he is trying to trade, or he is trying to scam someone, or he is trying to form a trade for SCC using the invite he hopes to get from this request.

Sober up, open your eyes and ask someone to read for you. If you or anyone around you can't understand simple English or are retarded, dont bother.

Check the link you are referring to again. Wasn't started by me genuis

Free advise: Next time read the USERNAME of the poster

vBooM
04-12-2011, 08:49 PM
Busted.

Evelyn
04-12-2011, 09:01 PM
free advise: Next time read the username of the poster
rofl

Monaco
04-12-2011, 09:09 PM
Very often someone posts that the OP tried to trade an invite or account they are now requesting. I didn't check thoroughly, but should have noticed the second time through when I went to check the time.

Whatever. This request will go unfilled anyway.

p.s. GFT has been dead or dying for many years...

p.p.s. Thanks for the free "advise." I will continue not to read usernames on the posts of this forum because I don't really give a shit who you are. I may recognize an avatar here and there though. BTW, I'm not even that hungover today.

vBooM
04-12-2011, 09:12 PM
nothing wrong with gft, lolz.

Pre times nice, actual torrent speeds, nice, forums nice, old forum is archived now, ircs good.

bijoy
04-12-2011, 09:15 PM
why suddenly so many gft req coming up??

vBooM
04-12-2011, 09:16 PM
Because every user got a free invite, all the leechers are begging for one as they have no friends and cant get one themselves.
Which they will then only seedbox with a 20$ shitbox and then try and trade for a l33t ftn invite or something laaaaaaaaaaaaame

waffler
04-12-2011, 09:19 PM
GFT is an awesome place, as long as they get the scene stuff, it works for me.

vBooM
04-12-2011, 09:22 PM
GFT is an awesome place, as long as they get the scene stuff, it works for me.

Agreed.

anon
04-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Because every user got a free invite, all the leechers are begging for one as they have no friends and cant get one themselves.

Friend = someone who can invite you to GFT? :idunno:

vBooM
04-12-2011, 09:47 PM
Face it, half the invites given out will traded back around soon and then ip banned.

shipwreck
04-12-2011, 10:06 PM
I'm sorry, but none of my friends are bittorrent nerds either...

anon
04-12-2011, 10:17 PM
Face it, half the invites given out will traded back around soon and then ip banned.

At least the other half will decrease GFT's level or something. :ermm:

P2PDog
04-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Can't believe you guys! I don't have any GFT account/invite. IdolEyes posted a link which wasn't started by me. Just shows that people tend to write without actually opening their eyes

Sober up, open your eyes and ask someone to read for you. If you or anyone around you can't understand simple English or are retarded, dont bother.

If you would have read the post more closely, you would have noticed that Idol and Monaco were perfectly aware of who wrote which post, and that they were aware that you weren't the author of the second post.

In the first link he posted you were offering an SCC invite in a trade. In the second link he posted harrow was offering a GFT invite in exchange for an SCC.

So, allow me to clarify the point Idol was trying to make in his reply to you: Get the hell out of the request section, stop trying to sucker some shmuck into giving you an invite with will likely result in both of you getting banned, and go back to the trading section where you belong. There is a guy there with what you're looking for, and you have what he's looking for. Run along now.

That's my interpretation of Idol's initial reply. I could be wrong.

Frankthetank1
04-12-2011, 10:56 PM
you guys do know GFT saves your ip and shares it wither other trackers...

IdolEyes787
04-12-2011, 11:11 PM

If you would have read the post more closely, you would have noticed that Idol and Monaco were perfectly aware of who wrote which post, and that they were aware that you weren't the author of the second post.

In the first link he posted you were offering an SCC invite in a trade. In the second link he posted harrow was offering a GFT invite in exchange for an SCC.

So, allow me to clarify the point Idol was trying to make in his reply to you: Get the hell out of the request section, stop trying to sucker some shmuck into giving you an invite with will likely result in both of you getting banned, and go back to the trading section where you belong. There is a guy there with what you're looking for, and you have what he's looking for. Run along now.

That's my interpretation of Idol's initial reply. I could be wrong.

More or less but could have used more profanity.

you guys do know GFT saves your ip and shares it wither other trackers...:O
Although since members( not a member btw) are using the site to in turn steal stuff I guess it's sort of not something to get all morally outraged at.:idunno:

YoYoY
04-13-2011, 01:16 AM
Exactly.

Radon0r
04-13-2011, 02:02 AM
I'm sorry, but none of my friends are bittorrent nerds either...

Same here.

And what could they possibly gain by doing that?

anon
04-13-2011, 02:29 AM

They use that information for statistical and advertising purposes. For example, if the account's IP changes to a different country, the site will show an ad for DisabledAccount 0.1.

vBooM
04-13-2011, 06:53 AM
Same here.

So your telling me you never idle in irc, you never get speaking to someone, you never speak to anyone else on a torrent site??

GFT is a site based around community too, and from sounds, your just a freak. goodbye!

Get some friends, or even better, go outisde sweatbox

Radon0r
04-13-2011, 07:04 AM
So your telling me you never idle in irc, you never get speaking to someone, you never speak to anyone else on a torrent site??

GFT is a site based around community too, and from sounds, your just a freak. goodbye!

Huh? You seem to have a much broader definition of "friend" than I do. Take a walk outside and meet some other human beings face-to-face for a change.

shipwreck
04-13-2011, 10:52 AM

Huh? You seem to have a much broader definition of "friend" than I do. Take a walk outside and meet some other human beings face-to-face for a change.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I like you.

And no, I stopped "idling on irc" ages ago after I realised what a fucking waste of time it really was.

anon
04-13-2011, 04:07 PM

Did you actually read this post as you wrote it? :ermm:

Evelyn
04-13-2011, 04:27 PM
why GFT became a superstar overnight & all peoples rushing for them ?

anon
04-13-2011, 04:27 PM

coz its 1337 baby

YoYoY
04-13-2011, 04:33 PM

Don't you want an invite?! :P

@anon : And they gave invites to everyone and I'm there too :P

bijoy
04-13-2011, 08:28 PM

like the stars in your avatar? :unsure:

anon
04-13-2011, 08:46 PM
@anon : And they gave invites to everyone and I'm there too :P

Last edited by YoYoY; Today at 13:37.

Interesting...

YoYoY
04-13-2011, 09:05 PM
Last edited by YoYoY; Today at 13:37.

Interesting...

Wow, That's actually interesting :lol: