PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday, Idol!!!

megabyteme
04-16-2011, 02:29 AM
This place wouldn't be the same without you. Hope you have a great time, and the finest Tofurky dinner available. :D

Respect.

anon
04-16-2011, 02:56 AM
This place wouldn't be the same without you.

Totally agreed! And I mean it in a positive sense :P

Have a nice birthday, Idol! :)

waffler
04-16-2011, 03:18 AM
Happy birthday, Idol :)

As, megabyteme said, this place wouldn't be the same without you.

A
04-16-2011, 06:17 AM
Charlie Chaplin and Idoleyes celebrating birthdays on the same day :yay: And both are trolls :schnauz:

Disme
04-16-2011, 09:54 AM
Happy B-day Idol!

Enjoy your day.

Quarterquack
04-16-2011, 10:21 AM
I just came back from the midnight celebration of a friend's birthday, only to find this thread.

Hope you realize, rather take my word for it, that you share a birthday with a very very special person out there. While that means very little, it's a reminder of all the things you could have done with your life but didn't do, ye olde farte.

Happy birthday, may your senility be more attractive to twenty year olds for another sixty years. :)

chalice
04-16-2011, 12:20 PM
Happy birthday, dickface.

IdolEyes787
04-16-2011, 12:31 PM
Thank you everyone for the kind words and well wishes and while a bit ungracious to do so at this precise moment I must tell you that I don't think I will be posting much on FST beyond this ( applause deafening).

Anyone that cares ( unlikely ) probably has means to reach me if they ever want.
Anyone that cares and is also obviously a bit ghey can see what I look like in a thread on FSC entitled" P90X ....something or other " under the name WaldoPepper

@AbyBeatshimselfoff. The little tramp* was a troll ?:unsure:

Anyway to simplify so no one will be required to read a self-indulgent 200 word post and honour that apparent other internet troll let's just say "The inmates have taken over the asylum" and leave it at that.

* To clarify Chaplin not your mother.

PS I lieu of presents telling hotshot6473 to fuck off would be greatly appreciated.:)

IdolEyes787
04-16-2011, 12:34 PM
Happy birthday, dickface.

Considering my advancing years that probably should be "Happy birthday ,dickface sir". Although I have to admit heartfelt posts are always the best.

Cabalo
04-16-2011, 01:10 PM
Happy birthday Sir!
Good to see you're finally moving on to the "rate that ass" threads, as any decent responsible grown up should to.

There's a lot of ass to rate.

Cabalo
04-16-2011, 01:18 PM
Fuck, just checked that pic of yours. You look badass, mate.
Definitely, the man to be in charge of the "rate that ass" thread!

A
04-16-2011, 02:29 PM
@idol: Oh c'mon, comedy is the delightful side of trolling :happy:

OlegL
04-16-2011, 02:48 PM
IdolEyes, Happy Birthday! I am wishing you that from the bottom of my heart.

IdolEyes787
04-16-2011, 03:29 PM
Fuck, just checked that pic of yours. You look badass, mate.
Definitely, the man to be in charge of the "rate that ass" thread!

It was the ghey reference that drew you to the thread no doubt.

All I need is an overabundance of hair product , a suntan ,a bad barbwire tattoo and I could audition for Jersey Shore .
Note to Jersey Shore producers I have no problem getting drunk, hitting women and making a total fool of myself if there's an opening .
I draw the line at scenes with Snookie though.

Frankthetank1
04-16-2011, 04:39 PM
must be a real old timer if he doesn't even put his age in profile.. i hope he doesn't have that old person smell.

Fishy2
04-16-2011, 09:16 PM
Happy Birthday Idol :yes:

yevgeny
04-17-2011, 04:12 PM
heyo, happy birthday for the 15th .

brightsid
04-19-2011, 06:19 PM
Better late than never so happy birthday IdolEyes

IdolEyes787
04-19-2011, 06:24 PM
Better late than never so happy birthday IdolEyes

Obviously you've never had to apply artificial respiration.

megabyteme
04-19-2011, 08:00 PM
You are approaching 15k posts, Idol. That at least calls for a spam-a-thon to get you across the line... :naughty:

IdolEyes787
04-19-2011, 08:30 PM
You are approaching 15k posts, Idol. That at least calls for a spam-a-thon to get you across the line... :naughty:

On that monumental occasion ( hopefully not overlapping the Royal wedding and stealing any of it's thunder :mellow:) I had thoughts of requesting some site or other but frankly besides the fact of the whole burned bridges thing ( ie everyone hates me) I can't think of one that would be worth the associated aggravation of meeting some sort of unrealistic expectation by all involved parties . :mellow:

Anyway it's more a case of boredom than anything .I'd probably be just as happy to find some interesting non-bt site ( the rose is off the bloom with this place and most of it's current members. I used to enjoy one particular non-bt TV site but it like seemly everyplace else is now the domain of the chronically unentertaining ) to while away the sad hours til my death.

megabyteme
04-19-2011, 09:08 PM
Good spam comes from the heart (certainly not the brain around here), and needs no true porpoise.

I say onward to 15k...

EDIT- I'll throw in an invite to Demonoid if you make it. (Others are welcome to raise the stakes, if so inclined...)

A
04-19-2011, 09:11 PM
Anyway it's more a case of boredom than anything .I'd probably be just as happy to find some interesting non-bt site
metafilter maybe :idunno:

IdolEyes787
04-19-2011, 11:11 PM
EDIT- I'll throw in an invite to Demonoid if you make it.

Sorry but I'm a Presbyterian .
Satanist .

metafilter maybe :idunno:

Sounds queer faggy ghey poofy homo light in the loafers flaming fruity rijpma shipman limp wristed puto a place for nancy boys bone smugglers butt pirates rump rangers fudgepackers turd burglars sausage jockeys like a place that you'd like .

IdolEyes787
04-19-2011, 11:11 PM
What's that like 150 to go?

A
04-20-2011, 06:12 AM
I am just spamming to reach 1k so that I can access the elite invite section :eyebrows:

IdolEyes787
04-20-2011, 11:53 AM
I am just spamming to reach 1k so that I can access the elite invite section :eyebrows:

I thought that's what you were dong on Revolt ? Oh well at least I admire your consistency. Without it you probably would have given up on ever getting a high school diploma after the 3rd year spent in 10th grade.

Cabalo
04-20-2011, 12:51 PM

I thought that's what you were dong on Revolt ? Oh well at least I admire your consistency. Without it you probably would have given up on ever getting a high school diploma after the 3rd year spent in 10th grade.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/a429MySpace/Owned/6539mh29rvysi0.gif
Owned

A
04-20-2011, 12:57 PM

Some people like me lack even the minimum intelligence to pass 10th grade unlike certain BT elites like you who reside in the l33test places where the term "BT" has been coined with :naughty:

IdolEyes787
04-20-2011, 04:15 PM
Some people like me lack even the minimum intelligence to pass 10th grade unlike certain BT elites like you who reside in the l33test places where the term "BT" has been coined with :naughty:

Oh Kaye I'll bite. What are these l33testest places in which I doth reside?

Name a site and I will tell you how I may have or may have not gotten to be a member thereof , my activity therein and my relationship to any higher-ups thereat therefore hopefully dispelling any notion of elitism on my part theresomethingorother .

I think when FTWR was still in existence it might have qualified as l337 mainly due to certain wank administration ( later more or less proven by the ensuing Skittles :ermm:)and I was frankly more an idiot about those things back then but that is thankfully about my sole claim ( beside the obvious evidence here at FST) to being an idiot.

Actually nothing turns me off a site quicker than delusions of grandeur.
I use Demonoid,CG,TVT.com,IPT probably as much as anybody here on FST .

OlegL
04-20-2011, 05:13 PM
IdolEyes, you haven't responded to my private messages in a long time. :(

A
04-20-2011, 05:53 PM

Name a site and I will tell you how I may have or may have not gotten to be a member thereof , my activity therein and my relationship to any higher-ups thereat therefore hopefully dispelling any notion of elitism on my part theresomethingorother .

I think when FTWR was still in existence it might have qualified as l337 mainly due to certain wank administration ( later more or less proven by the ensuing Skittles :ermm:)and I was frankly more an idiot about those things back then but that is thankfully about my sole claim ( beside the obvious evidence here at FST) to being an idiot.

I find it ironic that you are ready to explain yourself -- for all the places you are a member of --, but fails to see that my participation in places that I am active in, is because I genuinely like the general atmosphere in those places. And Cabalo has even thrown a cute gif in place, which is even more ironic in light of his past posts in cfs :shifty:

But since you said you'd explain. How about Revolt, CFS, FTN, FSC? Also you mentioned that you were an idiot back then for running after stuff that you despise now. If that's the case, then why do you ridicule those people in the BT invite giveaway section who wants to be part of those trackers/forums? Surely its not because you care for them or anything. Or is it because you see yourself in them?

I mean they are in the same phase that you went through some years back right? And here you are a member of those very places and there they are getting flamed by people who are in those very forums/trackers who have played this game before :rolleyes:

:flamehide

brightsid
04-20-2011, 06:12 PM
Obviously you've never had to apply artificial respiration.
no but I've seen original Michael Knight applying and learned that it is never too late

offtopic are you familiar with modern japanese directors and especially Shion Sono?

IdolEyes787
04-20-2011, 06:46 PM

I find it ironic that you are ready to explain yourself -- for all the places you are a member of --, but fails to see that my participation in places that I am active in, is because I genuinely like the general atmosphere in those places. And Cabalo has even thrown a cute gif in place, which is even more ironic in light of his past posts in cfs :shifty:

But since you said you'd explain. How about Revolt, CFS, FTN, FSC? Also you mentioned that you were an idiot back then for running after stuff that you despise now. If that's the case, then why do you ridicule those people in the BT invite giveaway section who wants to be part of those trackers/forums? Surely its not because you care for them or anything. Or is it because you see yourself in them?

I mean they are in the same phase that you went through some years back right? And here you are a member of those very places and there they are getting flamed by people who are in those very forums/trackers who have played this game before :rolleyes:

:rod:

OK to be like butter and to clarify since you are apparently none too asute ,I don't despise anyplace or anyone having to do with bt .:unsure:Granted some things and some people irritate me a little and since I lack the general intelligence and imagination to post something more interesting like
FF 4 is here to kick ass hard :
Bwahahahaaha. All other browsers run and hide in the holes you were created, The GOD of browsers just arrived http://revolt.org.uk/pic/smilies/grin.gif or
Really cool stuff man. Really cool. I consequently fall back on stupidly trying to inject a little (probably ill-advised) humour and honesty.

Also as I sort of said ( hence the none too astute part ) I am not active at some places of the named places ( I quit CFS long ago for that exact reason - actually over the general retardedness of certain compelled to post members but I could hardly be nice and tell them that could I? ) and contrary to the prevailing inclination of some ,I am active ( semi-active,post once in a Bleu Moon) at any other places regardless of anything other than the fact that at the moment (FSC in general and the ghey exercise and movie threads in particular.Also I don't know where you got the idea that FSC is in any way l337 since there are no minimum requirements for membership there .Hell you don't even technically have to belong to any other torrent trackers:mellow: ) I simply wish to be and unlike you like to( attempt to ) see what people think and don't simply spam those places like a fucking moron .

Also if you honestly think I'm ridiculing anyone and aren't simply ( hopefully) posting wank shit in response to my equally wank shite( see true reasoning for my "explanation" and supposed need of) then you are even denser than I took you for. :mellow:

Btw unless in some inexplicable way I am entertaining you far more than you are entertaining me I propose we both stop now .:afro:

A
04-20-2011, 08:32 PM
The comments from Revolt make a lot more sense when they are read in the context of the discussion at hand and where it was said.
Saying "F 4 is here to kick ass hard : Bwahahahaaha. All other browsers run and hide in the holes you were created, The GOD of browsers just arrived " -- makes more sense and is meaningful when sharing news with a bunch of people who know each other. Formality only exists between strangers. Then again you don't see them like that, hence you can only see a spammer and a member with the same eyes. Same goes for the other comment you posted as well. It amazes me how you avoided some of the better discussed threads from the frame and purposefully highlighted some of those light comments. If I were to scan through your post history, I'll find thousands of one liners and spam. Does that make you somehow lame? I wonder ...

I simply wish to be and unlike you like to( attempt to ) see what people think and don't simply spam those places like a fucking moron .

Also if you honestly think I'm ridiculing anyone and aren't simply ( hopefully) posting wank shit in response to my equally wank shite( see true reasoning for my "explanation" and supposed need of) then you are even denser than I took you for.
Your presumptions are downright wrong. You need to look at your posts to see how strikingly perfect those same words apply to you, when you pause and look at it for once.

Btw unless in some inexplicable way I am entertaining you far more than you are entertaining me I propose we both stop now .
There is no such thing as surplus entertainment. Is there? :emorod:

Cabalo
04-20-2011, 10:46 PM

You are welcome to quote me on CFS badmouthing FST, for example. Actually, if you really want to know, here is a screenshot stating the reason why I've been banned from that place:

In all honesty, nothing was lost to me. The few people I cared about and who were members there, were "recruited" from FST. And most of them left that place and are still active here. In the end, I wasn't the only one turning my back to CFS, some more shared this same opinion and views of that site. In Idol's defence, he left it even earlier than I did.

And do you want to know something curious? Recently, one of their dick mods, vitaminwater, showed up at FST asking me to mass delete his posts here, because he was ashamed he was an active member a while back. Ridiculous, and obviously, rejected.

Quarterquack
04-21-2011, 01:05 AM
I win this thread. I've heard you wanks jack off to CFS for months without even knowing the fuck it is. :shifty:

IdolEyes787
04-21-2011, 01:22 AM
I win this thread. I've heard you wanks jack off to CFS for months without even knowing the fuck it is. :shifty:

Marg Helgenberger has nice tits so who can blame us?

IdolEyes787
04-21-2011, 01:46 AM
The comments from Revolt make a lot more sense when they are read in the context of the discussion at hand and where it was said.
Saying "F 4 is here to kick ass hard : Bwahahahaaha. All other browsers run and hide in the holes you were created, The GOD of browsers just arrived " -- makes more sense and is meaningful when sharing news with a bunch of people who know each other. Formality only exists between strangers. Then again you don't see them like that, hence you can only see a spammer and a member with the same eyes. Same goes for the other comment you posted as well. It amazes me how you avoided some of the better discussed threads from the frame and purposefully highlighted some of those light comments. If I were to scan through your post history, I'll find thousands of one liners and spam. Does that make you somehow lame? I wonder ...

Your presumptions are downright wrong. You need to look at your posts to see how strikingly perfect those same words apply to you, when you pause and look at it for once.

Btw unless in some inexplicable way I am entertaining you far more than you are entertaining me I propose we both stop now .
There is no such thing as surplus entertainment. Is there? :emorod:

I've lost the will to bother even attempting to organize this so bear with me .
1) I didn't overlook anything. The posts were taken totally at random as I really couldn't be bothered to browse through the endless reams of profundity available there . As to not being friends with any of the people at Revolt true or not since I honestly couldn't tell you who if anyone I know is a member there .
I do find it fascinating though and I'm not trying to prove,dispel or argue anything just saying that I find it fascinating that some individuals seem only concerned about pursuing friendships on certain, for lack of better words "higher level sites". Like thought and friendship begins with a F and ends in a E or something to that effect.
As for the rest of what you wrote I am sorry but I am not really getting what you are trying to say, that I am basically post a lot here and don't take what I write here very seriously ? :unsure:
Granted and should I?

Btw not to be even more emo but if you what to badmouth me feel perfectly feel but at least have the grace not to do so in a thread celebrating my birthday:mellow: .

OlegL
04-21-2011, 02:01 AM
IdolEyes, I want you to respond to my last private message, please.

IdolEyes787
04-21-2011, 02:15 AM
And do you want to know something curious? Recently, one of their dick mods, vitaminwater, showed up at FST asking me to mass delete his posts here, because he was ashamed he was an active member a while back. Ridiculous, and obviously, rejected.

That's pretty hilarious especially considering some of the rumours of impropriety I've heard about the guy. Not to mention the obvious "What you posted on an internet forum of in your demented mind questionable repute and now need to cleanse your image so to better try to weasel into whatever you are now in need of weaseling into".

I think you showed considerable restraint to simply not just drudge up all his old posts and put them all in in stickie with his various pseudonyms attached .
Probably a "friend" of Abybeats no doubt.

http://filesharingtalk.com/images/misc_fst/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid http://filesharingtalk.com/images/buttons_fst/viewpost-right.png (http://filesharingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=3292628#post3292628)
Their reason for my ban is basically stated in that image, but the real reason for the ban is that I used to say thing like they really were. I never sugar-coated anything and I always spoke up if anyone was wrong, but these CFS guys didn't like to be wrong. Whenever I pointed someone's wrongdoings, I would get called a "problem starter" or something along those lines. I guess they expect their members to agree with anything they say. A perfect example of this would be when Detale opened a thread to find out why CFS hated FST members so much, and instead of handling the situation like proffessionals they resorted to flaming the shit out of Detale and not stick to the point of the thread.

They also used to claim that they didn't consider themselves l33t or anything like that but what it really boiled down to was that they were all a bunch of l33t RevolT wannabees.. Am I right Cabalo or what?
I remember me and Cabalo noticing and talking about their l33t wannabe behavior wayyy before we got banned.. I forgot what it was that triggered us....I think VitaminWater got pissed off at FSC for not accepting his application and started badmouthing FSC's staffers.. Vitamin felt he deserved a free ticket to FSC just because he staffed in CFS.......... And guess what CFS's reaction to the denial of the application was..."VItaminWater deserves to be a member of FSC because he staffs at one of the most trusted BT communities and they had no reason to say No...You're right Vitamin FUCK fsc..They're just a bunch of l33t wannabes..Fsc sucks anyway"

What a fukin joke:sick:
good you pointed out that vitaminwater aka DangerousNS episode here.
the fact is that he got accepted at FSC recently after all that dissing and insulting in that famous request, that strategically got moved to a more restricted area so that some eyes couldn't see it... :whistling after all, fiftyG had joined CFS.

the request was exactly like this:

"I'm requesting FSC"
"my nickname is DangerousNS"

period. :rolleyes:

about us, afaik it was due to some skittles thread, and the wannabe leets there wanted so much to get invited and wouldn't tolerate someone to criticize their sysops words when he dissed all CFS. so, as we dared to criticize such behaviour, we were troublemakers. FFS :D damn.. that sucks..:yup:

IdolEyes787
04-21-2011, 02:17 AM
IdolEyes, I want you to respond to my last private message, please.

Seeing this is a forum I'm not especially fond of the whole private thing.
Also please stop stalking me .It will get you nowhere unless creeping me out is considered a destination.

OlegL
04-21-2011, 02:23 AM
Okay, sorry...

megabyteme
04-21-2011, 04:40 AM
Oleg, your public posts are kinda creeping me out... :shifty:

A
04-21-2011, 04:40 AM
I've lost the will to bother even attempting to organize this so bear with me
That's too bad :cry:

1) I didn't overlook anything. The posts were taken totally at random as I really couldn't be bothered to browse through the endless reams of profundity available there .
Now that's how to prove a point. Take random snippets and showcase it, giving a complete different image of what it really is. As I said, onlooking readers doesn't even know the context. Then again whatever to prove your point, eh? :rolleyes:

As to not being friends with any of the people at Revolt true or not since I honestly couldn't tell you who if anyone I know is a member there .
I do find it fascinating though and I'm not trying to prove,dispel or argue anything just saying that I find it fascinating that some individuals seem only concerned about pursuing friendships on certain, for lack of better words "higher level sites". Like thought and friendship begins with a F and ends in a E or something to that effect.
Scan my post and you wont find the word "friendship". Where do you feel comfortable to loosen up? In a 100,000 member open forum where you know only a handful, or in a small forum where you are familiar with most of em?

As for the rest of what you wrote I am sorry but I am not really getting what you are trying to say,
Hey, I tried my best. Its written in plain english devoid of any sort of word plays or ostensibility.

that I am basically post a lot here and don't take what I write here very seriously ? :unsure:
Granted and should I?
I don't know how you got that impression, my english must be really really bad after all. What I said was, what you did -- taking random comment snippets from some random light threads -- was indeed plausible :naughty: and I can do the same from your post history and it wont prove a point.

Btw not to be even more emo but if you what to badmouth me feel perfectly feel but at least have the grace not to do so in a thread celebrating my birthday:mellow: .
I ain't bad mouthing anyone. Just replying to your comments.

megabyteme
04-21-2011, 07:42 AM
Aby, I think you are kinda missing the point of a "happy birthday" thread... :ermm:

Just because you are unloved, and no one wishes you a happy birthday doesn't mean you have to ruin it for Idol. :no:

A
04-21-2011, 08:07 AM
Aby, I think you are kinda missing the point of a "happy birthday" thread... :ermm:

Just because you are unloved, and no one wishes you a happy birthday doesn't mean you have to ruin it for Idol. :no:
It was the birthday boy himself who thought it would be fun to bring all this with his initial comment, but on second thought, I think its because I am unloved, and no one wishes me a happy birthday :cry: Also I thought he being 30+ (?) and mature enough (?) would take this as an exchange of opinions rather than "bad mouthing" on a "Birthday Thread".

megabyteme
04-21-2011, 11:19 AM
No, it's obviously because you are unloved. You probably don't even have a birthday. :snooty:

IdolEyes787
04-21-2011, 11:46 AM
Ok you win or whatever it is baboons call it when they take over some territory .I know cats spray but then I like cats.
Congratulations but before my 15000th post because hopefully I won't be wasting it in this "he said she said" (presuming that with your little bitch persona you are either a girl or a homosexual in which case "she " probably isn't totally offensive ) and because of your sudden seeming need for exactness , how unless your name is hotshot# something did my initial post start all this?

Charlie Chaplin and Idoleyes celebrating birthdays on the same day :yay: And both are trolls :schnauz:

Thank you everyone for the kind words and well wishes and while a bit ungracious to do so at this precise moment I must tell you that I don't think I will be posting much on FST beyond this ( applause deafening).

Anyone that cares ( unlikely ) probably has means to reach me if they ever want.
Anyone that cares and is also obviously a bit ghey can see what I look like in a thread on FSC entitled" P90X ....something or other " under the name WaldoPepper

@AbyBeatshimselfoff. The little tramp* was a troll ?:unsure:

Anyway to simplify so no one will be required to read a self-indulgent 200 word post and honour that apparent other internet troll let's just say "The inmates have taken over the asylum" and leave it at that.

* To clarify Chaplin not your mother.

PS I lieu of presents telling hotshot6473 to fuck off would be greatly appreciated.:)

Also no friendship mentioned but I guess by "Formality only exists between strangers" you meant it to suggest enmity. My mistake .

Btw how many more is that before 15000 so that I can finally go back to my day job .

megabyteme
04-21-2011, 12:15 PM
I'll venture off-topic here for a moment and share a personal victory, of sorts...

I ordered something that was just shy of $600, but a bit of guilt and buyer's remorse set in, so I decided to cancel the order. Unfortunately, the site has a 20% restocking fee, and the order had moved past the "cancel order here" (in about .002 seconds) stage. I came up with a BS story that worked- I contacted customer service saying that I was my wife (we ordered with her card), and that "my husband" had ordered without discussing the purchase with me, and that "I was the only authorized user on the account". Bingo. No restocking fee, and the order that "could NOT be canceled" is canceled. :01:

Now I just kinda feel a bit like Bugs Bunny when he dressed up like the girl rabbit. :unsure:

KFlint
04-21-2011, 08:37 PM
I contacted customer service saying that I was my wife (we ordered with her card), and that "my husband" had ordered...

By phone? If so, congrats, I just couldn't stay in character :lol:

A
04-22-2011, 05:46 AM
Also no friendship mentioned but I guess by "Formality only exists between strangers" you meant it to suggest enmity. My mistake.
Yes, there is a difference between someone you "know" and a "friend". But, I am really sorry that I brought all this here, turned into an asshole douchebag. But, I couldn't agree with your view point of some forums/trackers being somehow "lame" just because you don't enjoy it or "find it good" or isn't in line of your tastes.

--edit--
When I called both Idol and Chaplin trolls, I meant it in good humor (which turned out to be bad apparently). Someone really did say "Comedians are the trolls whom we all love", I am lost on who the quote belongs to tho.

IdolEyes787
04-22-2011, 11:51 AM
Also no friendship mentioned but I guess by "Formality only exists between strangers" you meant it to suggest enmity. My mistake.
Yes, there is a difference between someone you "know" and a "friend". But, I am really sorry that I brought all this here, turned into an asshole douchebag. But, I couldn't agree with your view point of some forums/trackers being somehow "lame" just because you don't enjoy it or "find it good" or isn't in line of your tastes.

--edit--
When I called both Idol and Chaplin trolls, I meant it in good humor (which turned out to be bad apparently). Someone really did say "Comedians are the trolls whom we all love", I am lost on who the quote belongs to tho.

I'm sorry if I said or gave the impression that I thought certain forums to be lame .Forums are after all merely a blank page subject to what is posted there so by that logic one can't be better (or worse) than another.

Btw although I am undoubtedly a hypocrite ,on countless occasions I have made the point in the past that if I don't see the value in or can't enjoy certain things the loss is entirely mine.