PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Karagara invite please..

yasirdmb
04-17-2011, 01:32 AM
Hi all generous members of filesharingtalk am really desperately looking for an invite to Karagara tracker as I am a big fan of the type of movies hosted there and trying to find some classics which i couldnt find elsewhere..
thx

anon
04-17-2011, 02:05 AM
Tell us what those classics are. That could help you, specially considering your trading history.

waffler
04-17-2011, 06:51 AM
Do what anon said, and I might consider inviting you.

yasirdmb
04-17-2011, 10:39 AM
well i was a member of karagara but i have been busy with exams for a while so wasnt logging into the site so my account was disabled unfortunately..these days i am looking for some of Klaus Kinski movies from the 1970s but i cant find them anywhere and when i was in karagara i didnt have any trouble in finding such movies..

anon
04-18-2011, 12:19 AM
well i was a member of karagara but i have been busy with exams for a while so wasnt logging into the site so my account was disabled unfortunately..

If your KG account has been disabled, try IRC instead of asking for another invite. That way you'll be doing things right, and also won't lose your previous stats. :)

yasirdmb
04-19-2011, 05:30 PM
how to try IRC karagara channel...

oops my account is still active...!

Tv Controls you
04-19-2011, 06:17 PM

This just demonstrates the quality of most requests now a' days. :frusty:
You already had an account active and were too lazy to try and sign on to the website... lol

anon
04-19-2011, 06:21 PM

I think their details are as follows.

irc.brokensphere.net
#KaraGarga

You'll need a client and very basic IRC knowledge to get in, Google can help with that :P

YoYoY
04-19-2011, 06:22 PM

This just demonstrates the quality of most requests now a' days. :frusty:
You already had an account active and were too lazy to try and sign on to the website... lol

It happens !.

Tv Controls you
04-19-2011, 06:25 PM
I think their details are as follows.

irc.brokensphere.net
#KaraGarga

You'll need a client and very basic IRC knowledge to get in, Google can help with that :P

Anon, at-least from my interpretation of his hieroglyphic-English writing style he tried his username and password combination to login to KG, and it worked correctly.

anon
04-19-2011, 06:43 PM
Anon, at-least from my interpretation of his hieroglyphic-English writing style he tried his username and password combination to login to KG, and it worked correctly.

I read that part but thought it may mean his account is still in the database, although not enabled. :unsure:

yasirdmb
04-23-2011, 08:17 PM
well i dont know how my account wasnt working..i was logging into it with the same username and pass and even tried the recovery service with my email but it said my email wasnt found in the database...and then when i went to the karagara channel and asked to for an invite or to reactivate my account someone who wasnt a mod by any chance told me my account is active and then i managed to log in...its not about english writing as someone mentioned here..!