PDA

View Full Version : Ahoi Darth Rings

iLOVENZB
04-19-2011, 07:03 AM
Please answer OlegL and stop with his winging/trolling.

Disme
04-19-2011, 08:15 AM
You can leave the 'winging/' and just go with the 'trolling' ;)

P2PDog
04-19-2011, 12:21 PM
Please answer OlegL and stop with his winging/trolling.

Answering him won't stop the whining. He's portrayed a hapless victim for as long as I've know of him.

A
04-19-2011, 12:39 PM
Isn't love wonderful? :whistling

The Flying Cow
04-19-2011, 12:42 PM
What is the "serious" question he wants DarthVader to answer?

Why he can't get laid?

iLOVENZB
04-19-2011, 05:09 PM
I believe it first started with this:

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/431618-Please-Darth-Rings-I-want-the-old-you-to-return

Could be wrong though.

OlegL
04-19-2011, 05:41 PM
Yes, I want him to treat me the way he used to treat me. He says he knows some aspies, so I want to understand why he thinks I am not like them. (As far as I understand, that's what he thinks). He says he treats me in a bad way now because he thinks I am "two-faced". I guess he means that I am insincere. I already explained to him that I am sincere. So, I want him to start treating me the way he used to treat me.
Also, people, I don't understand why you insist on calling me a troll. I am always direct and honest. Also, I don't understand why megabyteme started saying I should be banned from here after I created a completely normal and sincere thread in which I asked Darth Rings to treat me the way he used to treat me. What I want is a very simple thing: to be treated well.

iLOVENZB
04-19-2011, 06:54 PM
What I want is a very simple thing: to be treated well.

You could move to China :unsure:. I hear they're are very understanding about ones values.

Grow up OlegL, peoples feeling whether they're hetroxsexual or otherwise change.

A
04-19-2011, 07:43 PM
What I want is a very simple thing: to be treated well.

You could move to China :unsure:. I hear they're are very understanding about ones values.

Grow up OlegL, peoples feeling whether they're hetroxsexual or otherwise change.
I don't know who is trolling whom anymore.

iLOVENZB
04-19-2011, 08:14 PM

Are you trolling me now?

Bah, make me stop, becoming troll! :O

A
04-19-2011, 09:12 PM

Are you trolling me now?

Bah, make me stop, becoming troll! :O
:naughty:

Tv Controls you
04-19-2011, 09:34 PM
Yes, I want him to treat me the way he used to treat me. He says he knows some aspies, so I want to understand why he thinks I am not like them. (As far as I understand, that's what he thinks). He says he treats me in a bad way now because he thinks I am "two-faced". I guess he means that I am insincere. I already explained to him that I am sincere. So, I want him to start treating me the way he used to treat me.
Also, people, I don't understand why you insist on calling me a troll. I am always direct and honest. Also, I don't understand why megabyteme started saying I should be banned from here after I created a completely normal and sincere thread in which I asked Darth Rings to treat me the way he used to treat me. What I want is a very simple thing: to be treated well.

I'll treat you right, forget about your old boyfriend Darth Rings. I'll show you the way a real man should treat you.

A
04-19-2011, 10:08 PM
Isn't love wonderful? :whistling

megabyteme
04-19-2011, 10:31 PM
I'll treat you right, forget about your old boyfriend Darth Rings. I'll show you the way a real man should treat you.

Still pimpin', I see. :D

Quarterquack
04-21-2011, 03:07 AM

One failed marriage isn't something to write home about; your parents can still find someone to love each of them. :idunno: