PDA

View Full Version : [Request] SCC (I know that majority of you people prefer to trade)

Seedbox9
04-25-2011, 12:14 AM
I don't need it anymore, thanks to everyone that tried to help ;)

anon
04-25-2011, 12:38 AM
(I know that majority of you people prefer to trade)

You shouldn't put the whole FST community in a box. Not everyone here is a trader.

As regarding for your request, I don't mean to offend, but SCC invites aren't exactly dime-a-dozen (you must donate to get them), and you only have the prerequisite five posts to access this section, so your chances are pretty slim. Having accounts on TL and IPT I wonder what you're missing, by the way...

Seedbox9
04-25-2011, 01:19 AM
Hi mate ;)
I donīt mean to offend anyone so I changed the tiltle.
I know that my chances are pretty slim, but I give it a try anyway, I feel lucky today

Tv Controls you
04-25-2011, 04:26 AM
As Stated previously, I would love to know what content you are seeking that a IPT and TL combo aren't providing you?

Your speed test and ratio scores are well formatted and professional. That is all fine and dandy, but we at Fst Don't know you really well.
I'm sure a paragraph or two describing why you want to Scc would greatly aid your request.

I know personally that scc is hard to seed on. Seemingly everyone has a seed box anymore on that site for new content.
I find 95% of the time I go to RevTT for 0-day content, and the only reason I find myself going to scc is for their freeleech content(downloading wise).

CleverMan
04-25-2011, 04:35 AM
Good timing i would say, and the request seems to be created before announce about the bonus invites. Are you prophet or something?:lol:

Cut-Copy-Paste
04-25-2011, 06:33 AM
Good timing i would say, and the request seems to be created before announce about the bonus invites. Are you prophet or something?

Just So I was wondering. Maybe I m 2 skeptic but i think dere is Tiny probability dat Scc staff itself made this account to catch people offering invite on public forum :unsure:

t3rr1ble
04-25-2011, 11:51 AM
I will give you an invite if you still need 1 seedbox9,PM sent.

Just So I was wondering. Maybe I m 2 skeptic but i think dere is Tiny probability dat Scc staff itself made this account to catch people offering invite on public forum :unsure:

Selling Accounts/Invites - Trading and/or selling SceneAccess accounts/invites is strictly prohibited. Violation of this rule will result in a permanent suspension of all accounts involved and may get you in hot waters on similar sites like ours.
It looks like giving them away is ok.

Cut-Copy-Paste
04-25-2011, 11:52 AM
Not 2 break bubble for seedbox (which is exellent req anyway)

Giving our invites on public forums, creating duplicate accounts and selling our invites is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated.

t3rr1ble
04-25-2011, 11:54 AM
Do you currently have scc invites cut-copy-paste???
if so click on your invites and read the quote i just pasted.

anon
04-25-2011, 12:15 PM
SCC doesn't allow public giveaways just like the majority of other trackers. Doesn't matter if it's bonus invites or not.

ElitUser
04-25-2011, 12:34 PM
@Seedbox9

You have Waffles you can get SCC invite from their PU forum.

anon
04-25-2011, 12:51 PM
Looking at his ratio proof, he has a long way to go to become PU.

lisa2
04-25-2011, 01:19 PM
good luck with waffles to get SCC :) My friend start with waffles 5 weeks ago have amazing buffer and trying to get invite on SCC without responding till now

wazza100
04-25-2011, 03:02 PM
wonder how many scc requests will come through in the next 24-48 hrs lol

Seedbox9
04-25-2011, 03:09 PM
Good timing i would say, and the request seems to be created before announce about the bonus invites. Are you prophet or something?

Now I realise that I made this thread Hours before SCC give invites to there users :lol: , maybe I should play in the lottery today, Like I said in my 2 post I felt lucky Yesterday :D

And no, I'm not a SCC staff ( I wish I was...), but I'm not buying or trading for a SCC invite, I'm only asking for a invite for free

Evelyn
04-25-2011, 03:22 PM
I know that majority of you people prefer to trade
WHAT THE HELLL!!!!
Joined week back, less then 10 post & passing such a strong judgment.

See this and analyze before

BitTorrent Invite Giveaways : Threads: 66,687 (Posts: 538,419)
BitTorrent Trades: Threads: 12,890 (Posts: 53,386)

using http://www.basic-mathematics.com/images/percentage-formula.gif
Its less then 18% peoples are trader, according to statics.:mad3:

:censored:

shipwreck
04-25-2011, 03:23 PM
We would like to remind you to please choose your invitee carefully.
Giving our invites on public forums, creating duplicate accounts and selling our invites is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated.

Seedbox9
04-25-2011, 03:41 PM
Evelyn - Like I said in my 2 post I changed the title name yesterday but today I see that it had the first title, I don't know why it won't change...

Sorry I don't mean to offend anyone

anon
04-25-2011, 03:46 PM
I changed the title name yesterday but today I see that it had the first title, I don't know why it won't change...

Simply editing the post won't do (unless you're staff), you have to either double-click the empty space after this thread's name in the forum view, or report it so that a staff member changes it for you.

And yeah, that was pretty good timing. :happy:

IdolEyes787
04-25-2011, 03:53 PM
Evelyn - Like I said in my 2 post I changed the title name yesterday but today I see that it had the first title, I don't know why it won't change...

I find it extremely offensive that you don't mean to offend anyone.

As for Evelyn's math ,it might be relevant if not for the fact that 99% of what happens trade and 99.9999% sellwise on this site happens in private.
I'd draw some cockroach sneaking in the shadows analogy here but I don't want to offend the cockroaches.

Evelyn
04-25-2011, 03:55 PM

ahh, i see, no problem mate. PM to any staff to get it changed.
the topic certainly sending wrong message to some portion of member, we should not let this trading things flourish & should be discouraged .

Cheers !!

I find it extremely offensive that you don't mean to offend anyone..
Lol, but it offended you right, so no offensive anymore :P

As for Evelyn's math ,it might be relevant if not for the fact that 99% of what happens trade and 99.9999% sellwise on this site happens in private.
I'd draw some cockroach sneaking in the shadows analogy here but I don't want to offend the cockroaches.

I dont know much deeper then you, but i am certainly not in consent with you for the above statement.
for everything else use
http://di104.shoppingshadow.com/images/di/4a/70/4e/735f424e507073694e326a6334646d54774551-149x149-0-0.jpg

IdolEyes787
04-25-2011, 04:02 PM

Now I realise that I made this thread Hours before SCC give invites to there users :lol: , maybe I should play in the lottery today, Like I said in my 2 post I felt lucky Yesterday :D

And no, I'm not a SCC staff ( I wish I was...), but I'm not buying or trading for a SCC invite, I'm only asking for a invite for free

Irony in that the total expanse of your other posts here are pure spam generated simply so that you could access the invite section.

We tried but failed to reach the moral high-ground.

I dont know much deeper then you, but i am certainly not in consent with you for the above statement.

Overstatement is one of my virtues but ask Cabalo his opinion.