PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Iplay invites x10

cibu
04-26-2011, 08:07 PM
Hy guys . I have a couple of invites to give out from Iplay.ro .
Post here and I will give you the invite!
Good luck

I have 10 invites -6 left

diope
04-26-2011, 08:48 PM
can i get 1 invite ?

cibu
04-26-2011, 08:57 PM
Sure , check your inbox !

ElitUser
04-26-2011, 10:00 PM
Can I have one :)

You have good BT Rep

pastoral
04-26-2011, 10:37 PM
It is a nice romanian tracker.

cibu
04-26-2011, 10:40 PM
Can I have one :)

You have good BT Rep

It is a nice site. Could I get one?

I sent you guys pm's . Please respond so that I can send out the invites !

ElitUser
04-27-2011, 03:25 PM
Thanks for the invite, Just join to that site, site looks good :)
BT REP added.

cibu
04-28-2011, 10:03 PM
I still have more , if anyone's interested ...click me !:lol:

Herakles
05-10-2011, 07:27 PM
can I have one please? And your rep points are very good...
I wish I had much rep :cry:

anon
05-10-2011, 07:52 PM

What for? :eyebrows:

cibu
05-10-2011, 08:17 PM
can I have one please? And your rep points are very good...

Thanks , invite sent ! Please check your inbox !

kimo8b8b8b
05-16-2011, 12:42 AM
can i get 1 invite ?

TTS
05-16-2011, 01:59 AM
Please i wanna one invite,for me and i will not trade it :)

Disme
05-16-2011, 08:02 AM
Please i wanna one invite,for me and i will not trade it :)

Like this one :

Have TTi for HDSpain
ok ?

Traders should remain in the trading section!

cibu
05-16-2011, 11:20 AM
can i get 1 invite ?

Invite sent! check your inbox !

TTS
05-16-2011, 01:22 PM
Like this one :

Have TTi for HDSpain
ok ?

This is not your business.
btw thank you for the invite cibu,rep added :)

anon
05-16-2011, 03:17 PM

It never is... either that or "I lost it to inactivity".

Disme
05-18-2011, 06:25 AM

'Handing' out invites to known traders can be considered the same as trading. The OP clearly doesn't give a fuck who joins that tracker. Makes me think these kind of GA's are just a means to an end ... more specifcally he's building rep point to request something in the future :rolleyes:

swizZ8
05-18-2011, 08:53 AM

Unwritten "codes of conduct". Nobody cares about your "business". Some guys are here to possibly help people who feel generous and give them insight.

TTS
05-18-2011, 09:01 AM

'Handing' out invites to known traders can be considered the same as trading. The OP clearly doesn't give a fuck who joins that tracker. Makes me think these kind of GA's are just a means to an end ... more specifcally he's building rep point to request something in the future :rolleyes:
stop spamming thread with your useless posts,again its not your business.OMG

Disme
05-18-2011, 09:45 AM

If you are a trader you should stay in the trading section and not come here and trick innocent people that wanna do good into giving you invites you can later trade. In this case the OP clearly doesn't give a flying fuck about the fact you are a notorious trader and is only interested in getting some rep-points so he can later on use those to get what he's really after.

I am minding my own 'bussiness' since your behaviour is a risk for my privacy/security when using the tracker(s) in question.

TTS
05-18-2011, 10:02 AM

If you are a trader you should stay in the trading section and not come here and trick innocent people that wanna do good into giving you invites you can later trade. In this case the OP clearly doesn't give a flying fuck about the fact you are a notorious trader and is only interested in getting some rep-points so he can later on use those to get what he's really after.

I am minding my own 'bussiness' since your behaviour is a risk for my privacy/security when using the tracker(s) in question.
ok ok,i'm trader and proud to be,but i promised him i will not put him in any trouble,Traders also can promise,we are people like you.
you make me lol
dammit

megabyteme
05-18-2011, 11:12 AM
ok ok,i'm trader and proud to be,but i promised him i will not put him in any trouble,Traders also can promise,we are people like you.
you make me lol
dammit

No. Traders are akin to guys who cheat on their wives- once you go down that path, your word will always be suspect, if not altogether dismissed.

BTW, yer wife is cheating on you. :P

cibu
05-18-2011, 03:02 PM

Thanks for the vote of confidence :) ! No , in fact I invited him because I wanted to give him a chance . He is also quite active ( as upload/download goes ) so , so far so good .
Plus I'm gonna monitorize his ip changes so in case he trades his account i'm gonna ban/delete him ! Simple as that !
It's my GA and I can choose by myself who I want to invite or not , don't you think ?

P.S I don't really care about the rep , having a big rep doesn't mean that I am any better then all of you !

DeadPoet
05-18-2011, 06:30 PM
Plus I'm gonna monitorize his ip changes so in case he trades his account i'm gonna ban/delete him ! Simple as that !
It's my GA and I can choose by myself who I want to invite or not , don't you think ?

And if he trades. How do you manage to do that? You are staff or something (I seriously doubt that, as staff member would never invite active trader to his tracker)?
By telling the staff you will only cause trouble to yourself and most likely will loose your invite privileges. Yes, privilege, not right. It seems you somehow misunderstood that.

megabyteme
05-18-2011, 06:42 PM

To a certain point, cibu. This is a community that has a need for discretion. Sloppy decisions can hurt far more than just yourself. People making comments against your "I'll just invite anyone who asks" give-aways are from people who want to keep the community strong, and safe(r).

By freely giving out invites, you create unnecessary risks for trackers, more work for staff, and violate the trust given to you with those invites. Your "efforts", regardless of your motives, cause far more harm than good.

anon
05-18-2011, 06:46 PM
By telling the staff you will only cause trouble to yourself and most likely will loose your invite priviliges. Yes, privilige, not right. It seems you somehow misunderstood that.

I don't mean to be a bitch, but he'll still have a hard time understanding it, if you don't spell the word correctly. :D

DeadPoet
05-18-2011, 07:15 PM
Ahh, I double checked it before posting. Time to get glasses? :unsure:
Thanks for noticing and don't being a bitch about it.

anon
05-18-2011, 07:25 PM
Ahh, I double checked it before posting. Time to get glasses? :unsure:

Relax, I've invented many words myself during my posting - "archieve" and "throughoutly" are two of my favorites.

DeadPoet
05-18-2011, 07:33 PM
Nah, I'm totally relaxed. Was thinking about getting glasses for a while already. They make you look smarter and stuff... :naughty:

megabyteme
05-18-2011, 08:26 PM
Nah, I'm totally relaxed. Was thinking about getting glasses for a while already. They make you look smarter and stuff... :naughty:

In the land of the blind... :D

Seed007
05-18-2011, 11:25 PM

In the land of the blind... :D
http://imageshack.us/m/163/2158/awwwwh.jpg

cibu
05-19-2011, 12:41 AM

And if he trades. How do you manage to do that? You are staff or something (I seriously doubt that, as staff member would never invite active trader to his tracker)?
By telling the staff you will only cause trouble to yourself and most likely will loose your invite privileges. Yes, privilege, not right. It seems you somehow misunderstood that.

Don't worry about me mate :) . I can take care of myself . I understand that it's not a right ( and I have for some time now , but it's good that you reminded me ) .
I don't wanna say anything else seeing as this thread has gone wrong . Thanks !

P.S I respect your point of views but I can handle my giveaway , if I ever need help with a GA i'm gonna let you guys know !

this08
05-21-2011, 08:53 AM
Hi, I would like to request an iplay invite please, thanks!

megabyteme
05-21-2011, 08:34 PM
Remember: your accounts are only as reliable as your inviter.

cibu
05-21-2011, 09:41 PM
What do you mean by that ?
Listen dude , if you don't know what you're talking about just stop it , okay ?
A little hint , I am from Romania , Iplay is a romanian tracker => I know a few people and I know that my account and the accounts of the people I invited are just fine and nothing wrong will happen , as long as they stick to the rules .
Megabyteme , if you have a problem with me just pm me and we can talk ... !

megabyteme
05-22-2011, 05:25 AM
I think you are trying to be nice to people, cibu. However, whoever is in charge of that site apparently has reason for having an invite system. You are giving out invites to known traders, and anyone else who asks for one. That undermines any reason for a private tracker. If the owners wished for a public tracker- one where anyone interested could "walk in" and begin downloading, they would. For whatever reason- (security, perhaps), they have chosen to give invites to people who wish to invite people they know.

If you can give me a translation of the invite rules that says, "please give these invites to anyone", I will gladly leave you to your no-standards give away.

cibu
05-22-2011, 08:24 AM
As I told you before , I am a staff member and I received the invites from the owner personaly . I apreciate what you're trying to do and that you want to help me but I take my chances with the people I invite . I only invited one trader , and as I said , I will check on him from time to time ....
And I don't just give invites to everyone , I check their profiles and their posting history . I also ask them for more in private ..

A
05-22-2011, 09:25 AM
And I don't just give invites to everyone , I check their profiles and their posting history
:glag:

cibu
05-22-2011, 09:50 AM
And I don't just give invites to everyone , I check their profiles and their posting history
:glag:
I also said that I ask for more details via pm ... but whatever
Anywayz .. all the invites are sent . Thread closed !