2 x Filelist(filepost.org)
2 x animebyt.es
2 x TL

If someone could help me with my planetq request that would be great
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/432816-Planetq

:naughty:

Frankthetank1
04-29-2011, 12:42 AM
not really big how about a medium give away?

anon
04-29-2011, 02:26 AM
not really big

But he has SCC! And FilePost...

manuniac
04-29-2011, 02:43 AM
Hiya mate
This is just what I've been looking for.
I've already got SCC with a really good ratio and I did have TL but I had to go in hospital and I got pruned I can show you screenshots and ratio proofs for a few sites,I might even have an old TL 1 somewhere.
What I'm saying basically is I'd be really grateful for a TL invite.
I lost my RevTT at the same time and not got that back either.
Heres Hoping
Manuniac
P.S. Even if you don't pick me it's a great offer

Frankthetank1
04-29-2011, 02:59 AM
i have scc but never use it cause i have a few no rato trackers dont know what Filelist(filepost.org) is all about. i do have to admit that scc does have decent pretimes.

not really big

But he has SCC! And FilePost...

pastoral
04-29-2011, 03:33 AM
Excellent giveaway.

reddy
04-29-2011, 09:14 AM
hi stabber...its nice to c u offering TL invites...but i am afraid that i am helpless in regard to planetq ..its like they say that they did the impossible of closing the registration and invites..and i am not part of that community to help u...i request u to offer me TL invite as i have been longing for that invite for a longtime..and i am no trader ..i assure u that i use it well . thank u

Gorbux
04-29-2011, 09:15 AM
I hope you get a PlanetQ account.

cibu
04-29-2011, 11:00 AM
Hello mate . I'm gonna ask for a Filepost invite , if you can spare one for me . I've got a seedbox from Feralhosting , so ratio won't be a problem for me . I used to have an account on Fl ( like 2-3 years ago ) , but untill this year I gave up on all of my accounts , so now I'm on a comeback :lol: .
If you can please give me the invite , I would really apreciate it .
If you need any ratio proofs or speedtests please let me know !
Thank you http://forums.randi.org/images/smilies/hug09.gif !

Btw :" Stabber has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

anon
04-29-2011, 12:13 PM
i have scc but never use it cause i have a few no rato trackers dont know what Filelist(filepost.org) is all about.

FilePost is a 0-Day tracker. Nothing too special, the regular content, rather few peers but relatively easy to seed on (if you don't have to deal with waiting times), uploads are deleted after 28 days.

hi stabber...its nice to c u offering TL invites...but i am afraid that i am helpless in regard to planetq ..its like they say that they did the impossible of closing the registration and invites..and i am not part of that community to help u...

That's fine. This is a giveaway, not a trade. :)

I've got a seedbox from Feralhosting , so ratio won't be a problem for me .

You're going to need RDP or shell access to log in to the tracker so that it recognizes your IP, it doesn't have a passkey system.

cibu
04-29-2011, 12:43 PM
@ anon...ummmmm :lol: I have no ideea how to do what you just said :lol: .
If he sends me the invite I'm gonna send you a pm so that you can tell me more , if you can help me .

reddy
04-29-2011, 02:24 PM
hi stabber...its nice to c u offering TL invites...but i am afraid that i am helpless in regard to planetq ..its like they say that they did the impossible of closing the registration and invites..and i am not part of that community to help u...

That's fine. This is a giveaway, not a trade. :)

well annon ,i do know the difference btwn a giveaway and trade...u should read the earlier post , i gave my reply as he asked to help him with planetq.. and i never traded or posted in trade forum

smsm2008
04-29-2011, 02:32 PM
Need Scc please if u want proofs just tell me :)

bijoy
04-29-2011, 02:38 PM
After viewing your ga title I thought that yu are ffering mroe than 50 invites :P
I was wrong.

IdolEyes787
04-29-2011, 02:51 PM

And so it begins.......

Disme
04-29-2011, 02:59 PM

I want proofs!

IdolEyes787
04-29-2011, 03:33 PM

I want proofs!

Direct links to your TT invite
SHD with small buffer about 40gb or more
CHDbits account with 1TB buffer

accounts would be preferable.

Stabber
04-29-2011, 05:27 PM
not really big how about a medium give away?

For me is big giveaway . If you are waiting big giveaway for be ftn or hdbits or fsc giveaway you will wait for a big time ;)

cibu pm your email for FL and please use the account since fl needs more activity imho

anon
04-29-2011, 05:36 PM
@ anon...ummmmm :lol: I have no ideea how to do what you just said :lol: .
If he sends me the invite I'm gonna send you a pm so that you can tell me more , if you can help me .

You've got it. Feral Hosting gave you shell access if I remember correctly, so you should be able to use wget or curl to simulate a login and be able to use your seedbox there.

Hey, at least you tried. That's what matters. :idunno:

cibu pm your email for FL and please use the account since fl needs more activity imho

Totally seconded. Not even the huge influx of FileMP3 users changed things a lot over there.

campodetenis
04-29-2011, 06:26 PM
I'd love an SCC invite. Hope I didn't arrived too late.

I'm a long time user with very good stats on some trackers, wich I've been member for a long time, if you need proof.

cibu
04-29-2011, 07:13 PM
@Stabber - Thanks , I just sent you a pm with my email address , I hope you see it soon !

anon
04-29-2011, 07:50 PM
You'll need to receive a confirmation code (separate from the e-mail) from Stabber before you can even register, and once you use it, he has to manually confirm your account through the site. The invite system there is a bit more intrincate than on other trackers.

cibu
04-29-2011, 07:55 PM
ooo so that's why I couldn't register :lol:. I wanted to contact them via Irc and ask them what's the problem .
Stabber if you're reading this please send me an email with the invite code , I tried to use the code from the confirmation link but it was useless . Thanks!

Stabber
04-29-2011, 08:18 PM
Ok cibu , you are confirmed ;)

2 more filepost invites left

CleverMan
04-29-2011, 08:35 PM

hey, could you please post some stats of that filepost tracker (torrents|users|peers)? i'm just curious, never heard of it. It's my understanding that it's just another general tracker, right? like tl, ipt so on

Stabber
04-29-2011, 08:42 PM
Yes it is like TL only with less content and peers ;)

shipwreck
04-29-2011, 08:51 PM

hey, could you please post some stats of that filepost tracker (torrents|users|peers)? i'm just curious, never heard of it. It's my understanding that it's just another general tracker, right? like tl, ipt so on

It's one of the oldest trackers still around. You don't really need it for the content if you have other general trackers already. It has sentimental value to me as it is the oldest account I have still left.

anon
04-29-2011, 09:04 PM

Yes, it's a general tracker. As I said before, they delete torrents after 28 days, so there's usually not more than a thousand or so or them. Other stats aren't available.

cibu
04-29-2011, 09:05 PM
@anon -Have you received my pm ? Can you please help me out ?

anon
04-29-2011, 09:06 PM
I just replied to it. Talk to you in a few hours ;)

Cyclops
04-29-2011, 11:08 PM
hey Stabber, do you still have filepost.org? I would really like to get an invite too. I never had an account there because I allways knew that filepost (aka filelist.org) is a tracker with few torrents. But from what you guy talked about it, i see that it's worth. If i'm able for an invite pls pm me :) Thank you!

IdolEyes787
04-29-2011, 11:14 PM
hey Stabber, do you still have filepost.org? I would really like to get an invite too. I never had an account there because I allways knew that filepost (aka filelist.org) is a tracker with few torrents. But from what you guy talked about it, i see that it's worth. If i'm able for an invite pls pm me :) Thank you!

And so it begins.......

And continues........

Cyclops
04-29-2011, 11:18 PM

And so it begins.......

And continues........

And what's the point?......

IdolEyes787
04-29-2011, 11:54 PM
To paraphrase Kipling "East is East and West is West and hopefully never the twain shall meet". or something to that effect.
If you use this board to barter whatever of that you consider to be of "value" you have and still in the next breath be ungracious enough to ask someone for a freebie ......... I leave it to you to figure the rest out.

Stabber
04-30-2011, 01:29 AM
manuniac and reddy pm your email for tl invite ;)

anon
04-30-2011, 02:28 AM
I allways knew that filepost (aka filelist.org) is a tracker with few torrents. But from what you guy talked about it, i see that it's worth.

But if I just said above your post that the amount of torrents is nothing special... is that you or the tracker levels blog speaking? :unsure:

reddy
04-30-2011, 04:30 AM
manuniac and reddy pm your email for tl invite ;)

thank u stabber. i have pm'd my mail..

CleverMan
04-30-2011, 06:16 AM
shipwreck, anon thanks guys

manuniac
04-30-2011, 06:48 AM
Hi Stabber
I've PM'ed my e-mail
cheers
Manuniac

Stabber
04-30-2011, 09:50 AM
manuniac and reddy invite sent :)

Cyclops
04-30-2011, 10:30 AM
To paraphrase Kipling "East is East and West is West and hopefully never the twain shall meet". or something to that effect.
If you use this board to barter whatever of that you consider to be of "value" you have and still in the next breath be ungracious enough to ask someone for a freebie ......... I leave it to you to figure the rest out.

and what's the problem asking for trackers that worth? will be better to ask for every tracker i'm seeing in giveaway? i'm looking for good content and speed, if i was such a big collector maybe i was keept all the trackers with 200 torrents...but why should i do this? i dont understand your point of view...sorry. Maybe I expressed wrong when i said "worth" in the first post, but all what i meant, was that i think the tracker increased very much. at least this is what i understood from what you guys spoke here.

reddy
04-30-2011, 10:40 AM
thanks alot stabber..after so many months of waiting 4 TL invite ....u made it possible 4 me...thanks again

waffler
04-30-2011, 11:02 AM
and what's the problem asking for trackers that worth? will be better to ask for every tracker i'm seeing in giveaway? i'm looking for good content and speed, if i was such a big collector maybe i was keept all the trackers with 200 torrents...but why should i do this? i dont understand your point of view...sorry. Maybe I expressed wrong when i said "worth" in the first post, but all what i meant, was that i think the tracker increased very much. at least this is what i understood from what you guys spoke here.

Simple answer - you're a trader. And, as Idol said, you can figure out the rest by yourself.

Cyclops
04-30-2011, 11:13 AM
lol, yea ok. this place is full of traders, even you are from a country "famous" for this... users with no trade post pmed me to trade. so...figure out the rest by yourself. I asked for filepost for me, but doesnt matter now. thx anyway

waffler
04-30-2011, 11:19 AM
lol, yea ok. this place is full of traders, even you are from a country "famous" for this... users with no trade post pmed me to trade. so...figure out the rest by yourself. I asked for filepost for me, but doesnt matter now. thx anyway

and what have I got to do with people from my country being traders, or other members of this board contacting you for trades ?

Cyclops
04-30-2011, 11:28 AM
the reason is absurd, just it...Picking only users with no trades is relative. there are many users without trade posts but they are big traders. And second, giving away invites in the bigest trade forum is like trading also, against trackers rule... All i wanted to say was that you made me feel like an evil between angels...But angels does not exist in this situation. "case" closed. //i'm out from this thread

Stabber
04-30-2011, 11:43 AM
campodetenis pm your email for scc ;)

IdolEyes787
04-30-2011, 12:24 PM
the reason is absurd, just it...Picking only users with no trades is relative. there are many users without trade posts but they are big traders. And second, giving away invites in the bigest trade forum is like trading also, against trackers rule... All i wanted to say was that you made me feel like an evil between angels...But angels does not exist in this situation. "case" closed. //i'm out from this thread
Sadly true as obviously traders generally being unethical types if given a choice prefer like most miscreants to do their "business" in the shadows.
As for this being "the biggest trade forum " that is entirely subject to both the perceptions and whims of individuals such as yourself since I would argue that the "forum" isn't generally about trading at all.:mellow:

Finally about the relative "evils" here , simply put we all have a brief existence on this Earth and some for whatever unfathomable reason prefer to spend it walking upright instead of slithering about, that's all.

anon
04-30-2011, 06:00 PM
Maybe I expressed wrong when i said "worth" in the first post, but all what i meant, was that i think the tracker increased very much. at least this is what i understood from what you guys spoke here.

Actually, the place isn't what it used to be, not even with invites - sadly.

And second, giving away invites in the bigest trade forum is like trading also, against trackers rule...

As much as some people would like to believe, FST is much more than the trading section. I personally come to this forum to check what's up, help other users with stuff, read some stupid things and post a lot of them myself. And there are members who don't even bother with the BT section (they can't be blamed, really).

reddy
04-30-2011, 07:30 PM

hello mr.x-man ..mind ur words b4 u speak about my nation ..u r referring to 20% of worlds population ..that means 1.2 billion ...i aint bother u take ur words personal with some one...but dont fxxxxxxxx talk bad about my nation ..if u r a racist ..go xxxxx urself

IdolEyes787
04-30-2011, 10:05 PM

hello mr.x-man ..mind ur words b4 u speak about my nation ..u r referring to 20% of worlds population ..that means 1.2 billion ...i aint bother u take ur words personal with some one...but dont fxxxxxxxx talk bad about my nation ..if u r a racist ..go xxxxx urself

Not to deflect your moral outrage but he wasn't referring to 20% of the World's population.He was (rightly) alluding to the fact that as far as bt is concerned some people ( a ridiculously small percentage of the total population ) of some countries seem to be more inclined to certain activities than the ridiculously small percentage of the total population involved in bt from certain other countries.
How you jumped to the conclusion that he was defaming all of India is beyond me .

Btw I was going to make some inane joke about cows or Third World education or something but I figured why test the limits of understanding?

shipwreck
04-30-2011, 10:31 PM
You better shouldn't, unless you fancy a fatwa on your ass.

Oh wait, wrong turban...

megabyteme
04-30-2011, 10:41 PM

Oh wait, wrong turban...

Yeah, kinda hard to take threats seriously from a group that won't even engage in cow tipping. :no:

IdolEyes787
04-30-2011, 10:45 PM

Oh wait, wrong turban...

At least you showed some restraint and didn't go here.
(http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/towelhead/)Bill Hicks God rest his heathen soul would have .
(http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/towelhead/)

Stabber
05-02-2011, 11:39 PM
added 2 animebyt.es invites ;)

SniperXX
05-03-2011, 08:03 PM
Stabber, do you have any SCC invites left? I can PM you proofs.

Stabber
05-04-2011, 09:31 AM
Stabber, do you have any SCC invites left? I can PM you proofs.

Yes pm some proof ;)