PDA

View Full Version : Will fileheaven ever come back?

gamesover
04-29-2011, 01:52 AM
I wanted to start this thread in the hope that anyone has some information I don't have on the current status of fileheaven. I know they've been down, a server move as it was explained to us, but its been awhile and there haven't been any optimistic signs of it coming back. They post somewhere saying they would be back around the 20th of this month, it's over a week later now...

Anyone heard any news, good or bad?

zot
05-01-2011, 06:37 AM
You might want to ask at Phantom P2P. Someone there might know.

Stabber
05-01-2011, 09:34 AM
I'm interested to learn any news regarding fileheaven as well . It's been down for some time now

Stabber
05-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Any news ? It's still down!

this is from dead-donkey.com

Regulars of fileheaven.org may have noticed the site has been gone for a few days now and may have started to worry.

Apparantly, one of the admins has sold the domain name and database as part of a gambling debt (you may have seen the poker thread in their smalltalk section that has had a lot of racist posts removed after he announced he was tens of thousands of euros in debt).

spamalam
07-09-2011, 08:03 PM
http://fileheaven.dead-donkey.com :)

Cobass
07-10-2011, 08:05 PM
\o/

zot
07-10-2011, 09:00 PM
A lot of sites re-open under a different name. It seemed like the old ed2k site Pleasuredome went through several name-changes, before the authorities finally caught up and put the hammer down.