PDA

View Full Version : [Request] TorrentTraffic invite or account

Galardo
04-29-2011, 04:11 AM
i can have trancetraffic, I'm looking for this one since sometime. Does anyone have invite for TT?

Frankthetank1
04-29-2011, 06:52 AM
where are you from?

anon
04-29-2011, 12:14 PM
Do we have a motorsport1987 wannabe in here? Find out in the next episode of... FileSharingTalk.

Evelyn
04-29-2011, 12:49 PM
return of motorsport1987 v2 aka Galarado, but he dont seems to be anti-trader :P

anon
04-29-2011, 05:42 PM
but he dont seems to be anti-trader :P

motorsport1987 wasn't an anti-trader until he was. And even then he started trading. :wacko:

Stabber
04-29-2011, 05:43 PM
who the hell is motorsport1987 ? :P

anon
04-29-2011, 06:29 PM
who the hell is motorsport1987 ? :P

Don't ask him, he'll ask you. If you have a TT invite.

Stabber
04-29-2011, 06:36 PM
haha he is only interested for TT ? :P

Galardo
04-29-2011, 06:41 PM
Don't spam my thread :(

where are you from?

My country doesn't come under the banned countries list.

So anon, frank, stabber, evelyn anyone can help !

anon
04-29-2011, 07:49 PM

A little boy comes home from school and tells his father that his homework assignment is to find out the difference between “potentially” and “realistically.”

“Easy,” says his father. “First, ask Mom if she’d sleep with the mailman for a million dollars.”

The boy runs off, then comes back and says, “She said yes.”

“Now go ask your sister the same question,” advises the father.

Again the boy runs off, and again he comes back and says, “She said yes.”

“So, potentially, we’re sitting on two million dollars,” replies the father. “But, realistically, we’re living with a couple of whores.”

cibu
04-30-2011, 09:37 AM
i can have TorrentTraffic, I'm looking for this one since sometime. Does anyone have invite for TT?

I have one question.... torrentTraffic or trance traffic ?

anon
04-30-2011, 05:53 PM
There's a TorrentTraffic? All I could find is some site using torrents as a marketing tool.

Pozarynicoeta
05-03-2011, 04:21 AM
Are you on any other sites?

natural
05-03-2011, 05:36 PM
i can have TorrentTraffic, I'm looking for this one since sometime. Does anyone have invite for TT?

TT - torrentraffic :unsure: or you mean trancetraffic.

Sennheiser
05-03-2011, 06:16 PM
lool,I never heard about torrentTraffic

omitted
05-06-2011, 07:30 AM

A little boy comes home from school and tells his father that his homework assignment is to find out the difference between “potentially” and “realistically.”

“Easy,” says his father. “First, ask Mom if she’d sleep with the mailman for a million dollars.”

The boy runs off, then comes back and says, “She said yes.”

“Now go ask your sister the same question,” advises the father.

Again the boy runs off, and again he comes back and says, “She said yes.”

“So, potentially, we’re sitting on two million dollars,” replies the father. “But, realistically, we’re living with a couple of whores.”

LOL! that just made my night. ty for that.

Tv Controls you
05-06-2011, 04:54 PM
I searched the DNS names of major top-level domains, and found absolutely nothing for torrenttraffic.*** .....
Although under .com there is some sketchy website that promotes profiting off torrents. :rolleyes:

Chief_Garbonzo
05-08-2011, 07:29 AM
Don't spam my thread :(

where are you from?

That's not what he asked.. kinda snappy there eh? The Chief doesn't like how you are conducting business. The Chief has his eye on you! :1eye:

Galardo
05-08-2011, 12:02 PM
lool,I never heard about torrentTraffic

TT - torrentraffic :unsure: or you mean trancetraffic.

I searched the DNS names of major top-level domains, and found absolutely nothing for torrenttraffic.*** .....
Although under .com there is some sketchy website that promotes profiting off torrents. :rolleyes:

I taught that elite tracker was suppose to be kept hidden and not reveal the original name, of-course I meant about Tr@nce-Tr@ffic. Sorry for that, didn't knew people are quiet familiar.

So anyone with the invite for TT?

shipwreck
05-08-2011, 02:12 PM
I taught that elite tracker was suppose to be kept hidden and not reveal the original name, of-course I meant about Tr@nce-Tr@ffic. Sorry for that, didn't knew people are quiet familiar.

So you just mention a tracker that doesn't exist instead? Smart move, I bet you've got them all fooled, FBI, CIA, RIAA, MPAA, hell, probably the Trance Traffic admins themselves got confused by now...

anon
05-08-2011, 06:03 PM
So you just mention a tracker that doesn't exist instead? Smart move, I bet you've got them all fooled, FBI, CIA, RIAA, MPAA, hell, probably the Trance Traffic admins themselves got confused by now...

:lol:

Just curious, does TT actually have a "don't post our full name in public" policy or something?

Tv Controls you
05-08-2011, 06:18 PM

So anyone with the invite for TT?

Are you saying we should be familiar with torrenttraffic = trancetraffic?

At Fst, we usually convert the word into binary and then reverse it, then run it through an algorithm to further encrypt it.
Or we just simply call it, 7r@nç€7@ƒƒ¡ç

anon
05-08-2011, 06:21 PM
At Fst, we usually convert the word into binary and then reverse it, then run it through an algorithm to further encrypt it.

That's just you. I personally expect people to be familiar with the MD5 hash for the MD5 hash for "TranceTraffic".

Tv Controls you
05-08-2011, 06:26 PM
That's just you. I personally expect people to be familiar with the MD5 hash for the MD5 hash for "TranceTraffic".

lol, I can see it now:

[Request] 620424014b438d89ad0474d9d1e1e213 invite or account

*side note* The sad part is the md5 is easier to decrypt than the OP's orginal post lol.

bijoy
05-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Do we have a motorsport1987 wannabe in here? Find out in the next episode of... FileSharingTalk.

Nicely presented. :P

Galardo
05-10-2011, 02:20 AM
I don't think there would be any progress in my request now :(
Closing this thread!